Forgot your password?

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 22/0
      Given: 145/1

Lightbulb Who Is Dr. Sebi?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Dr Sebi was invited to dialogue with some of the best and brightest educators of his native Honduras. One professor, who so marveled at his accomplishments as a biochemist and healer stated: " You must have attended a very prestigious University! What school did you attend?" "RioCongrihal", he replied. "...Rio Congrihal?! I've never heard of it!" Sebi then replied, "Rio Congrihalis a river".Born Alfredo Bowman on November 26, 1933 in the village of Ilanga in Spanish Honduras, Sebi never went to school. Not even Kindergarten! Instead, he took cues on being obedient to The Procession of Life from his beloved grandmother, "Mama Hay". Sebi's mother, who is alive and well today, had to leave her young son with his grandmother to obtain work in another town. His early days of play and observation by the river and in the forest, coupled with guidance from his grandmother, afforded Sebi the foundation to be obedient to the Truth in his later life. Dr Sebi came to the United States as a self-educated man who was diagnosed with asthma, diabetes, impotency and obesity. After un succesful treatments with conventional doctors, Sebi was lead to an herbalist in Mexico. Finding great healing success from all of his ailments, he began creating natural vegetation cell food compounds geared for intracellular cleansing and the revitalization of all the cells that make up the human body. Inspired by the personal healing experience and knowledge he gained, he began sharing the compounds with others, which gave birth to the USHA Research Institute, the Fig Tree, and the USHA Healing Village.Sebi is a pathologist, herbalist, biochemist, and naturalist. He has studied and personally observed herbs in America, Latin America, Africa, and the Caribbean, and has developed a unique approach to healing with herbs that is firmly rooted in over 15 years of practical experience.

LANDMARK COURT DECISION

In 1988, when the USHA Research Institute won its case against the New York State Supreme Court, it was the first victory of its kind. That victory included the right to practice the healing traditions of our forefathers by using herbs and other natural nutritional substances that are consistent with our genetic structure.Our premise and methodology was proven effective and true. In prior years, over 2,700 other organizations - including medical doctors, homeopathic doctors, and herbalists - have tried and failed in their efforts to validate their position.In 1988, the Supreme Court of New York State challenged our premise and methodology. The presiding judge, the Honorable Ann Felton, ordered the Institute to present 9 patients that had been successfully treated for the diseases the Institute claimed to cure. Seventy-seven patients appeared to testify - including a client who flew in from Italy. Each client was required to bring medical records from accredited medical institutions, indicating the diseases they had prior to receiving treatment from the Institute, which included H.I.V./ A.I.D.S. cases - no longer existed. As a result, on September 29, 1988, the Institute won the right to utilize any substance in our herbal compounds, regardless of approval from the Food and Drug Administration (F.D.A.).At the time of this victory, 2,789 other cases with medical doctors, homeopathic doctors, and herbalists appeared before the New York State Supreme Court for various reasons. The USHA Research Institute is the only one to win. Through this judicial process, the Supreme Court was made aware of the efficacy of the African Bio-mineral Balance. In effect, this landmark court ruling supports the right of the Black Race to practice a system of nutrition that is consistent with our gene.The court case was as a result of advertisements we placed in several New York City newspapers, stating A.I.D.S. and other diseases were cured by the USHA Research Institute. The State arrested Dr. Sebi, accusing him of "practicing medicine without a license" and "making fraudulent claims of curing A.I.D.S.". Among the 77 clients that testified in 1988 were former H.I.V./ A.I.D.S. patients. To date, over 80 H.I.V./ A.I.D.S. patients have been proven cured, including Oswald Savala (tested by Laboratorio Parades, La Ceiba, Honduras, C.A., 1994); Alfredo Lagos (tested by Red Cross Laboratories, Tegucigalpa, Honduras, C.A., 1995); and a client tested by the San Diego County Public Health Laboratory in 1998, who requested anonymity.

Germs. Virus & Bacteria

According to Western medical research, diseases are a result of the host being infected with a "germ", "virus", or "bacteria". And, in their approach in treating these "infestations", inorganic, carcinogenic chemicals are employed. But by consistently utilizing the same premise and methods, they have consistently yielded ineffective results. In essence, in the 400-year tradition of the European philosophy of medicine, their approach in treating disease has yet to produce any cures.In contrast, our research refutes the germ/virus/bacteria premise. The USHA Research Institute reveals that all manifestation of disease finds its genesis when and where the mucous membrane has been compromised. For example, if there is excess mucous in the bronchial tubes, the disease is Bronchitis; if it is in the lungs, the disease is Pneumonia; in the pancreatic duct, it is Diabetes; in the joints, Arthritis.

A.I.D.S.

Most are astonished to hear the USHA Research Institute cures A.I.D.S. But once one understands the genesis of all disease is a result of compromising the mucous membrane, it is easy to see that A.I.D.S., or any disease, for that matter, is curable. So, where do we find the mucous in Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome? The mucous is found in the skin tissue, the blood, and the lymphatic system, otherwise known as the Immunological System. In removing the mucous from the immunological system, the USHA Research Institute has been successful in curing not only A.I.D.S., but Sickle Cell Anemia, Diabetes, Blindness, Impotence, and many other ailments as well.

The Black Man

For optimal health, the Black Man's genetic constitution requires the consistent consumption of organic natural plant food - that is, vegetation that grows NATURALLY-not created in a laboratory. With natural plants, the molecular structure is complete, containing the exact mineral components present in the human body. In contrast, laboratory plants are created as a result of man tampering with Nature; in effect, creating an incomplete molecular structure (commonly known in Biochemistry as a protoplasmic poison).In essence, the high electrical resonance of the Black Man must be complimented by organic natural plant food containing an equally high degree of electrical resonance. Our research shows an ELECTRIC BODY requires ELECTRIC FOOD. This is known as CHEMICAL AFFINITY, which is necessary for ASSIMILATION of the nutrients to occur.

Bio-Mineral Balance

Unlike other therapies, the African Bio-mineral Balance specifically benefits the nutritional needs of the African gene structure. But the beauty of the is, because of its highly electrical nature, it has ample capacity to accommodate entire human species. Over the years, we have treated people from all walks of life. In our early years, the bulk of our clientele were Mexican and Caucasian, who benefited especially from cures for Diabetes, Lupus, and diseases of the central nervous system - from Insanity to Schizophrenia to Paranoia. We are proud to say our methodology, though initially designed to rescue the African gene, compliments the genealogy of all races. This cannot be said of other therapeutic approaches, however. Other therapies - including the allopathic, homeopathic, naturopathic approaches - may yield benefits for other gene types, but fail to meet the nutritional needs of the African gene because the substances used in those therapies do not compliment its high electrical resonance.

Acid & Disease

All of the African Bio-mineral Balance compounds are comprised of natural plants; which means its constitution is of an alkaline nature. This is important - and instrumental in our success in reversing pathologies - because disease can only exist in an environment that is ACID; thus it is inconsistent to utilize inorganic substances when treating disease because they are of an acid base. Only consistent use of natural botanical remedies will effectively cleanse and detoxify a diseased body, reversing it to its intended alkaline state. Our system of nutrition goes even further. In addition to removing the accumulation of years of toxins, the replaces depleted minerals and rejuvenates damaged cell tissue eroded by the acid, diseased state.

The DIET

The same culprit is undermining the health and well being of everyone.That culprit is THE DIET. Specifically, we have been conditioned to ingest so-called "foods" that create an acid environment in the body. Black People in particular are so far removed from what our genetic constitution requires to be nutritionally sound, it is remarkable we have survived through the generations! When was the last time our bodies were truly nourished? The sad truth is, we have no idea what our ancestors ate before the coming of the European colonialist. Starch, milk, animal flesh, and hybrid plants have never been a part of our indigenous diet because these artificial, toxic substances are incompatible with our genetic constitution. Enduring centuries of malnourishment due to the adulteration of our food supply, we have been conditioned to believe corn, wheat, rice, beans, potatoes, millet, cassava, palm oil,carrots, hogs, goats, lambs, cows, chickens, eggs, dairy products, and many other toxic artificial substances are not only "food", but are indigenous to the land known as "Africa".

Cyanide

In our research, we discovered only natural plants - plants made by Nature -are alkaline, and do not distress the body when ingested. In contrast, plants containing starch are necessarily acid because nature does not produce starches. Furthermore, what we discovered to be a key component in starch or acid-based plants is the presence of CYANIDE. One only has to observe the increasing insanity across the globe to realize the adverse effects of cyanide poisoning.Our premise and methodology was challenged in 1988 - and the USHA Research Institute emerged the victor! We feel pleased and honored to afford healing to humanity in the form of our natural vegetation cell food compounds.call: 310-838-2490 for more information Dr. Sebi's Office, L.L.C. website www.drsebi.com
      Nov 2, 2010 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 31 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0

Good read. Everytime I find more to read about Dr.Sebi and his understanding of Holistic healthy living, the more it makes sense.

Langalibalele is offline Honorable Ancestor

Little Haiti, Pittsburgh aka Amerikaz Black Colony
      Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

I met Dr Sebi in DC back in 1983. He is wonderful. The man is amazing. His knowledge of herbs is astonishing. I cannot say enuf about him. Glad he is still around working his miracles!
      Build a World Wide Palenque:
      Communities of Resistance!

Mbantunyankompong and Kilombo Republic

Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Langalibalele View Post
      I met Dr Sebi in DC back in 1983. He is wonderful. The man is amazing. His knowledge of herbs is astonishing. I cannot say enuf about him. Glad he is still around working his miracles!
      Damn Bruh I was suckin mama titties while u was meetin Sebis. Nice.

Langalibalele is offline Honorable Ancestor

Little Haiti, Pittsburgh aka Amerikaz Black Colony
      Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      Damn Bruh I was suckin mama titties while u was meetin Sebis. Nice.
      LOL! You made me laff just way too hard!
      Build a World Wide Palenque:
      Communities of Resistance!

Mbantunyankompong and Kilombo Republic

freedom4me is offline Warrioress

Thumbs Up/Down

greetings

there is an old post somewhere in this section where people talked about Dr. Sebi and his products. someone had been to the village in honduras and even posted pictures.

just wanted to let you know.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 10-12-2013, 09:35 PM
    2. 12-29-2012, 11:12 PM
    3. 11-02-2012, 09:25 PM
    4. 04-16-2012, 05:26 AM
    5. 02-23-2012, 12:25 PM
    6. 12-28-2011, 07:09 PM
    7. 11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
    8. 06-19-2011, 03:25 PM
    9. 03-30-2011, 10:27 AM
    10. 03-04-2009, 07:46 PM