Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Baba Ahmed is offline Honorable Ancestor

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

SEX DIET & DISEASE per L.O. Afrika

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Greetings of melinated endarkens! It came to me today to address an area seldom seen at this site: sexual intercourse & health. Also a passing reference will be made to MELANIN. Why? A couple of respondents criticized Ena Dr. Francis C. Welsing's Theory of Color Confrontation as being unscientific and for lacking updated comments. As if a truth told yesterday has not stood a test of scientific scrutiny today. This criticism loses relevance in light of the fact that Western Scientific anything is a tool of the political and financial grant investors.*** However the theme here is sex, and other factors, as related to health. My source is NUTRICIDE The Nutritional Destruction of the Black Race, by Llaila Afrika. The chapter is named, African Woman Nutricide/Cultural Genocide After he has listed some praiseworthy Afrikan wombmen ancestors and touched on our relationships with our Afrikan wombmen, he writes:

"The Caucasian man, woman and homosexuals have a great fear of the African woman's superiority, so they inferiorize her. Ironically, Caucasians at the same time are imitating her by making their limp fur (so called hair) kinky (curly), wearing brassieres, wearing buttock pads, wering Egyptian (African) clothes to sleep in (night gowns), using cosmetics to darken skin, eyes and lips, using earrings, doing lip enlargement operations, wearing girdles to imitate Africoid hip development, sun tanning, buying sex manuals to imitate Africans, trying to dance like African women, and attempting to have an Africoid rhythmic walk (so called switching). The African woman is represented by ancient paintings and statutes of the Black Madonna (Isis) which are found in countries such as Italy, Germany, Poland, France, Spain, Guatemala, Greece, etc. The mutilation of the African woman's beauty with hair relaxers, bleaching creme, high heels, Nutricide, hospitals, and drugs is profound....

Sexual regeneration is also the nutrient reabsorption of injaculatory fluids by the lymphatic tissue. Some of those nutrients are selenium, methionine, glycogen phosphorus, zinc, lactic acid, lecithin, calcium choline, histidine, vitamins C and E, trace elements, melanin hormones, electromagnetic energy etc. The nutrients are...injaculated (recycled) and serve to fertilize the pineal gland, melanin centers of the brain, chakras (melanin centers of the body), and the cells within the body. The brain has high amounts of the same nutrients as the seminal fluids. Consequently, injaculation excites and enhances the brain. Excessive ejaculatory sex (non generative) causes an excessive loss of vital nutrients which degenerates health, immunity, and melanin centers while depleting nerve reception, storage and transmission. This causes mood swings, outbursts of violence, unstable personalities and memory storage difficulty. The sudden climatic ejaculation of vital nutrients causes shaking, a climax of tension, tension release and fatigued relaxation erroeously called an orgasm.

The mucous lining of the woman's uterus absorbs the nutrients in the ejaculated seminal fluid. These fluids can be found present in the woman's blood an hour or more after sexual intercourse. The sex glands injaculated release of nutrient fluids can be caused by sexual spiritualiztion, trance or physical sexual excitation. Normal injaculated internal secretions excite the cerebral fluid, fluid filled ventricles of the brain, and the sympathetic and para-sympathetic nervous system. Ahighly acidic diet (junk food, drugs, cooked food), excessive ejaculation and sexual excitation (movies, dance, videos, games, music) weakens the vital trace nutrients, electromagnetism, and Ankh Force supply. This perverts the body's biochemical balance. Furthermore, this can cause children to be born with a deficient nutrient biochemistry, have a predisposition for drugs, junk foods, white culture and an inadequate melanin supply.

Bonding reinforces the Creator within the woman, child and man. It also reinforces the bond of marriage to a mate, nature, God, ancestors and Africanity. Bonding also cultivates and helps to develop holistic languages (verbal, spiritual, mathematical, astrological, dance, etc.), with God, nature the Godhead, and is basically a part of the MELANIN RITES of PASSAGE. Rites of Passage are growth cycles in which Melanin is holistically recharged. The Melanin Rites of Passage help the African child to very easily understand melanin or Caucasian so-called science.

The only science is the science of melanin. The living action of melanin in the cells of humans, animals and plants is called biology. It must be noted that the nucleus of each cell is made of melanin, and particles of melanin called electros, protons, neutrons and photons. They are melanin particles (family) that orbit the mother/father neucleus. The interaction of melanin and other forms of melanin (inorganic and organic) is called chemistry. The measurement of melanin such as distance, time, cycles and cluster cloud particles are called aerodynamics, radar, clairvoyance, astrology, chakras, extrasensory perception, spirituality, etc. Again, the only science is the science of melanin.

The Melanin rite of passage is another necessary ingredient in shaping the African woman, child and man. The Caucasian melanin albinos mention none of the melanin cycles since it is not important in their life. In fact, the issue of melanin cycles is over looked, but melanin dominated Africans can see the importance of it by looking at their Black melaninated skin. Caucasians have destoyed the melanin bond between mother/child, man/woman and man/child and are forcing 'self-centered,' competitive, conflict, and non family centered relationships. This does not allow melanin to be tuilized in spirit, mind, psychic, nutrient absorption more effective. African men who in any way contribute to the mutilation of the African woman cannot be called anything but diseased by White Supremacy. It is not something an African man or woman addicted to muilation can singularly solve. Solutions and thinking are holistic to African people and not a single individual idea solution but a family and community (group) process.

....In a cosmetic effort to appear healthy, the African woman tries to stay slim. Staying slim on a Caucasian junk food diet is contradictory to health and can result in under nutrition. The junk food diet is very poor nutritionally and at the same time fattening. Junk food puts the woman in a weight gain, then weight loss and then weight gain cycle. It is truly designed to keep the weight loss industry rich while mentally and emotionally assassinating the woman. Additionally, it weakens immunity and melanin and gives the cosmetic appearance of health.

Nutricide and cultural genocide holistically attack every child, woman and man. Additionally, African marriages are attacked and restrained. Consequently,marriage is forced to be under a new holisitic definition whether that marriage is monogamous or an extended family type called polygamous is inconsequential. Most African marriages are diseased. This results in diseases of African women by holistic spiritual definitions. Whether the African man's spirit caught this enslavement attitude of the African woman from Caucasians or whether the African woman caught her self-mutilation (earrings, nose rings, high heels, PMS, fibroid tumors) from Caucasians or granted this illness religious approval or Karmic approval, still results in destroying the African child and family. African marriages that place romantic love which is 'self centered' above African 'family centered' Maat unions are diseased.... Africa's gift to the world is 'Human Relationship' based on Maat. African women/men must give this humanistic spiritual gift to each other in order to cleanse the emotional trauma of enslavement. Despite the obstacles of this cleansing, nothing can take place without a holistically healthy body.... The purpose of marriage and any relationship between African peoples is to serve Maat."

Baba note: Dr. Afrika has not told me so, but I'd "swear" he'd give credit to Dr. Welsing's theories on melanin. Those who crticize her work should remember that an aspect of becoming an honored ancestor is to have touched many folks lives with worthy words and works.
      Free Dome Zone

http://www.oneblackearth.com
      http://oneblackearth.tripod.com
      ==========================

PayPal ready.

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

AHh thanks for this thread....
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Nefertiti is offline TOO BLACK TOO STRONG!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 5/0

This was a great read for me,Im so "very" careful about my body,....Everything is related to that Damn kkkrackker,.........POISON!

Thumbs Up/Down

notice that Dr. Afrika's ending sentence of paragraph beginning with Africa's gift to the world...

"Liberation of the African woman is a family effort, not a single-minded effort of African women or men..."
      Free Dome Zone

PayPal ready.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Great Read!!

Thanks for the "Lesson." Every day, without fail I find out what else I don't know about Africa, Africans and African Majesty on this forum.

I appreate the "handouts" that amplify and motivate me to dig-deeper and learn more! I just have to remind myself that as with all things it's process and journey, not a destination, for I will not "know" when I have arrived. I just look at the signs and keep movig forward!

Peace & Love!
      "Humpty Dumpty was PUSHED"

Thumbs Up/Down

First I join u in giv'n props to the originators of this site's efforts, ups and downs. I'd tired of participating in fun and games, butt jokes and dames among "educated" seemingly fairly comfortable negroes. As if directly from my ancestral spirits up pops Jacuma, Chaos & I Am Truth. Jacuma invited me; shortly I bumped into Ifasehun, not yet reincarnated. A beneficial bump'n. I hemmed and slow dragged; but its very name magnetized me. So here be I. And its good to see that, I for one am not needed here in reality. asssatashakur is brimming in Afrikan melinated lights, some older and thanks to the gods & ancestral presences many many many yunguns are among us!

Like Satchmo sang: he watched'em grow and they'll know much more than he ever knew! Now that's life forever more. Right ASAFO37 & Akyeame Kwame? And very quietly there's a third of their crew here... occasionally. And there's one more who's now married and tak'n care of biz and that's Warrior Princess who's known to untwist and twisted thought and hand it back smooth in clearer sights. Not to slight anyone, for I'm grateful for all who've patiently dealt with this old man.

Thanks for the segway Creator's College. WE need to pause now and then to recognize and giv thanks.

Assatashakur.org's founders, administrators, moderators and general helpers are examples of what b n steadfast and constant looks and is like!

Lets all give thanks and props to the assatashakur.org "crew."

Med ase pa.
      Kwame
      Free Dome Zone

PayPal ready.

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information