Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

knowledge1 is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Dont drink tap water! fluoride poisen.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      If you dont know it by now then ill tell you.

Flouride can cause

Neurotoxic and Lowers IQ
      A study published in Brain Research shows that rats drinking only 1 part per million fluoride (NaF) in water had histologic lesions in their brain similar to Alzheimer's disease and dementia. In addition, evidence was seen pointing to possible damage to the blood brain barrier from extended fluoride exposure. This study was the third in a series of papers published by Varner et al. Brain Research Vol. 784 No. 12 p 284-298 (1998). Results of this recent study and other studies showing significant dangers from low-level fluoride exposure were presented at a recent scientific symposium.

Causes Cancer,Changes Bone Structure and Strength,Causes Birth Defects and Perinatal Deaths,Causes Initial Stages of Skeletal Fluorosis,Contributes to the Development of Repetitive Stress Injury... and much more.

If you want to drink water, then you have to use a water filter, its a must!

chlorine,chloramine and other chemicals need to be removed to, but you can always use Reverse Osmosis Systems or other water filters.

I hope you all understand the importants of this..

Dont drink fluoride water, dont take vaccines from the goverment, dont drink alcohol, dont do drugs, dont eat mcdonald food/poisen,dont smoke.. do everything to keep you immune system at best.

eat organic food with real minerals and vitamins. Dont eat poisen food(sprayed with pesticides) or GMO food.. educate yourself on this.

Why do you think aids/Hiv is so spread in Africa? Its about you immune system and nutrition!

When the rich European/western countries are sending aid(or poisen as i call it) to Africa, its called helping Africans, but i reality its killing them! Its all about profit!

See this video.

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQoNW7lOnT4[/nomedia]
      AIDS truth exposed: Un-cut exclusive footage from House of Numbers

Hope you understand how important this is, educate you family so that the enemy cant kill you in secret.

Peace.

INI
      INI is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

had me up till the dont smoke part
      PEACE

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by INI View Post
      yes and the white European laughs at you because of that, nutrition is why aids and all the diseases are in Africa, and you dont want knowledge, you exactly what the European want Africans to be! Stupid and with no knowledge... everything that is happening in Africa, is for Europe to stay strong and powerful.. I know its a hard battle, but if you dont believe in it, then the war is already lost!

Dont trust me, search for yourself! you think any orders from the UN is for Africa? since when have that happen? When qaddafi(libyan leader) made his speech last year to the UN, then european laugh at him, and the rest where sleeping(- a few africans)

No seat at the security veto council for any African country? why is that? No space program, no vision for the future.. you dont see whats wrong?

Is western aid good for Africa? yes if it is to build water plant and organic agriculture.. but the aid is so that Africans dont close the business for the european companies(minerals,gold..) and the control goes on..

You think the support america/Europe is giving to its farmers are helping Africa? why do you think that African farmers cant sell their products?

If you want to sleep and let the european get away with this, then why not die now?

Peace

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by INI View Post
      you do know that the tobacco plants are polluted with radiation, you now know why you get lung cancer.

I can only show you the door, youre the one that have to walk through it.

bring yourself up, dont let the european kill you without a fight!

Peace

imhotepiii is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Everything is easy to do but the water, INI quit smokin duke we need as many souljas as we can get
      I didn't come to debate anyone. I only debate with my equals. All others, I teach. -Dr. John Henrik Clarke

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by imhotepiii View Post
      Everything is easy to do but the water, INI quite smokin duke we as many souljas as we can get
      search for yourself, open you mind! the white government have been killing you, and you accept it?

This is no joke, search about monsanto, poisen in food and water pollution!

I hope just on brother is waking up, its important to spread the news.!

imhotepiii is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by knowledge1 View Post
      search for yourself, open you mind! the white government have been killing you, and you accept it?

This is no joke, search about monsanto, poisen in food and water pollution!

I hope just on brother is waking up, its important to spread the news.!
      ....what I'm saying is that not smoking, not eating Mc Donalds etc is EASY, its the drinking of water that is challenging because, obviously, we need water.
      I didn't come to debate anyone. I only debate with my equals. All others, I teach. -Dr. John Henrik Clarke

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by imhotepiii View Post
      ....what I'm saying is that not smoking, not eating Mc Donalds etc is EASY, its the drinking of water that is challenging because, obviously, we need water.
      thats why you need a filter! if you dont filter the water you will get hormons,pestecides and other chemicals in you body! the government doesnt filter the water from chemicals,female hormons and other deadly things.. you need to do that for yourself..

that's why you need to buy Reverse Osmosis Water filters for you tap water... any filter is better then no filter, thats what i am saying.

Its not that hard.

Here from Amazon.com
      [ame=http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=water+filter&x=0&y=0]Amazon.com: water filter[/ame]

from Ebay.com
      water filter | eBay

Its not that hard, just search and you will know.

peace and dont spread the news to white people.

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

video:

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMGYwFcvbw&feature=player_embedded[/nomedia]

Fluoride spill at water plant burns holes in parking lot

Posted onApril 3, 2011

A recent chemical spill at a water treatment facility in Rock Island, Ill., required the assistance of an emergency relief crew decked in the very same type of hazmat suits being worn by workers at the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear plant in Japan. Except instead of radiation, the leaked chemical at the water plant was actually hydrofluorosilicic acid, a chemical fluoride component commonly added to drinking supplies for the stated purpose of preventing cavities. This fluoride chemical is so hazardous that it actually began to burn through parking lot cement in Rock Island before emergency crews arrived on the scene.

According to reports from WQAD News 8 in Moline, a tanker truck delivering the fluoride began to overflow, leaking the chemical directly onto the parking lot where it spilled down towards the street. And before emergency crews arrived on the scene in full hazmat suits and gas masks, the fluoride had actually begun to burn a hole right through the concrete.
      “It’s a corrosive agent that the water treatment plant uses,” said Rock Island assistant fire chief Jeff Yerkey, concerning the spilled fluoride. He explained that the crews had to use earthen berms, dirt, sand, and commercial broom equipment to stop the leak. Yerkey also added that there was no “inhalation hazard” from the incident, and no evacuation of local residents was required.

What is truly amazing about the incident is that this very same fluoride, which fire chief Yerkey specifically called a “corrosive agent,” is deliberately added to drinking water supplies across the nation. This highly-toxic chemical that, when spilled, requires similar protective equipment as does a radioactive fallout situation, is being added to millions of Americans drinking water supplies every single day in the name of promoting health.

In reality, the events surrounding this fluoride spill are more than enough proof for any rationally-minded person that adding this poison to water supplies is a bad idea. Anything that requires the use of a protective suit and gas mask in order to handle — and that burns a hole directly through concrete — simply cannot be good for the body when ingested.

Peace be upon you

ref:

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/031892_fluoride_corrosive.html

Thread Information