Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
      Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      God Grew Tired Of Us

Sudan has been living armed conflicts for more than half a century now. Since 2003 it is the War in Darfur (called the Darfur Genocide by the United States Government), that killed several hundred thousand person. However, the most deadly war happened in the two previous decades (between 1983 and 2003) in the south of the country. This so called Second Sudanese Civil War was one of the longest lasting and deadliest wars of the later 20th century. Roughly 1.9 million civilians were killed in southern Sudan, and more than 4 million have been forced to flee their homes at one time or another since the beginning of the war. Amongst them a group of some 27.000 children and young men had to flee to Ethiopia and subsequently to Kenya. The 12.000 who survived to this five year journey found safety in a refugee camp in northern Kenya. They became known as the “Lost Boys of Sudan“.

The documentary “God Grew Tired Of Us” tells the story of three of these lost boys, who in 2001 (together with other 3600 children and young men) had the possibility to go to live in the United States and start a new live. An amazing story of adaptation, fight and success.

- damn good video. Should be watched in every black living room. Shows just how jacked up, lame boring, and pathetic the U.S. can be. Also a reminder of what it feels like to actually come to this country and have a mission, rather just to be living for riches. Everthing most of the Lost Boys that got the opportunity to do was ultimately for the benefit of their community back home. The others simply treid to look look and keep up with the U.S. dumbed down cultures.

Cleeeaaaaan DVD Quality. 1.4gb Video

part 1- 700mb- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
      part 2- 700mb- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
      part 3- 90mb- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
      OR part 3- [ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/526865407d4d0330]zSHARE - God.Grew.Tired.Of.Us.Xvid.AC3.www.mvgroup.org.part 3.rar[/ame]

TheStruggle is offline Self I

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

hey I never get those torrents. everytime I use them the file are usually no good.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TheStruggle View Post
      hey I never get those torrents. everytime I use them the file are usually no good.
      Oh torrents always work for me. Thats where I get damn near all my joints from unless I buy them.

I would upload my Roots videos but i was checking it and the quality is real low. Im gonna check the torrents fror a better version. That joint Walk Wit Me us linked to is the actual DVD files. Quality dont get better than that.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      Oh torrents always work for me. Thats where I get damn near all my joints from unless I buy them.

I would upload my Roots videos but i was checking it and the quality is real low. Im gonna check the torrents fror a better version. That joint Walk Wit Me us linked to is the actual DVD files. Quality dont get better than that.
      too bad I can't download them cause the files are too large and I ain't rebooting the computer right now for this. maybe in the long run.

Thumbs Up/Down

Malcolm X (1992)

...classic...

part 1- cd1 (700mb)- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4AD8P15P
      part 2 - cd2 (700mb)-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OUFANZQ

Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post

yup yup^^..

and the perfect clip to compliment this post...

I thought this vid was touching also.

Thumbs Up/Down

Yo Walk Wi Me Thems was some touching videos bro. I aint know u had all that in u man lol. Naaah, but, I love to see awesome women repping and uplifting each other. We need more of that from the nurturers of the world. Malcolm X's WIFE. Mrs.Betty Shabbaz. Thats that union we need right there.

Thumbs Up/Down

MANDINGO

-This joint demonstrates how barbaric whites' love us so much in our enslavement. The white woman was unhappy with her white man, so she took the slave man. The white man was unhappy with his white woman, so he bought a black woman. The good slaves, donned the white mask as best as possible, to his and her own demise. And the blacks with sense fought to get the hell out of there. Or died trying.

Nice Quality. 1.5gb.

Part 1- [ame="http://www.zshare.net/download/52719721d28faff3/"]zSHARE - Mandingo.1975.DVDrip._Sp-En_.part1.rar[/ame]
      Part 2- [ame="http://www.zshare.net/download/527329502bfc21f9/"]zSHARE - Mandingo.1975.DVDrip._Sp-En_.part2.rar[/ame]
      Part 3- [ame="http://www.zshare.net/download/5274183423f1696d/"]zSHARE - Mandingo.1975.DVDrip._Sp-En_.part3.rar[/ame]
      Part 4- [ame="http://www.zshare.net/download/52753753ff889261/"]zSHARE - Mandingo.1975.DVDrip._Sp-En_.part4.rar[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down

just finished d/ling "Cry freedom",

never seen it before.

props

Sadiku is offline Truth Laser

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 4/0

Shaft in africa

Shaft In Africa

This is an excellent source of pride and consciousness. It is where we all wish we were and could be - rescuing our people from slavery. I will post the summary along with it because I believe that many times this movie is overlooked as a seriously conscious story line due to it coming out during the blaxploitation period. But it is on point. Happy viewing and much consciousness.

SUMMARY: In the third and last in the original Shaft (1971) series of action-packed "blaxploitation" pictures, private eye John Shaft (Richard Roundtree) travels to the "motherland," where he breaks up a modern slavery ring. Shaft is hired by a diplomat, Emir Ramila (Cy Grant), to infiltrate the criminal empire of the evil Vincent Amafi (Frank Finlay), who is kidnapping poor Africans and shipping them to Europe as slave laborers. Amafi murdered Ramila's son when he attempted to expose the illegal operation, and Ramila, now aware that his investigation of Amafi has been compromised, needs an unfamiliar face to help bring the ring leader down. After undergoing some training at the hands of a comely tutor so that he'll be able to pass muster as an African, Shaft travels to Ethiopia and allows himself to be shanghaied by Amafi's men. However, the high-ranking Wassa (Debebe Eshetu) is the traitor in Ramila's ranks, and he has betrayed Shaft. As the tough private eye attempts to free the slaves being held captive in a former Nazi prison below a French chateau and bed any beautiful women who crosses his path, he must also dodge a series of assassination attempts by Ramila's men.

John Shaft is persuaded by threats of physical force, the promise of money, and the lure of a pretty tutor, to assume the identity of a native-speaking itinerant worker in Africa. His job is to help break a racket that is smuggling immigrants into Europe then exploiting them. But the villains have heard that he is on his way.

...John Shaft masquerading as an Ethiopian to infiltrate the slave business and bring it down. Yet everyone he encounters seems to know who he is and wants to kill him--but the string of dead bodies he leaves in his wake across two continents proves that no one is able to stop everyone's favorite hip private eye.

P.S. Would like to see more movies listed in this thread and less... um...babble
      "Life is about Death - It is a fight for survival to the very end. ." Sadiku

"Who wants equality with murderers, thieves, rapists, cheaters, liars,
      grave robbers, baby killers, baby stealers, savages, brutes and beasts?
      Who wants equality with the devil himself?" - Sadiku

"Who wants to integrate [into] a burning house?" - James Baldwin

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or
      justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." - Malcolm X

Thumbs Up/Down

vic big ups for god grew tired of us. Are you going work on the roots? can you make it a smaller file?

Thumbs Up/Down

vic big ups for god grew tired of us.

ditto
      , about to open it now

Thumbs Up/Down

vic big ups for god grew tired of us. Are you going work on the roots? can you make it a smaller file?
      Im downloading a different torrent, checkin to see the diference in quality, cuz Im not felin the ones i got. Ill let u know, cuz the first episode should be finished tonight.

Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0

[ame="http://www.rbgtube.com/play.php?vid=3587"]Che - Movie 2008 TV / Movies RBG Tube | PanAfrican.TV v2.0 - Free Revolutionary Audio Video Speech Library of Leaders, Activist, and Educators@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.RBGTube.com/uploads/Am0uvlvokeXh4niqyfHj.flv@@AMEPARAM@@Am0uvlvokeXh4n iqyfHj[/ame]
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      Vic supplies us with sooooooooooo much.

He's responsible for about 60% of my video library.

Maybe we should be more appreciative and less critical of the man babe.

Just a thought
      Walk With Me please refrain from calling anyone out of name..as you know everyone dont share the same humor, lets keep it upful for our People
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information