[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q89Es0VVCcA"]YouTube - Egyptian Presence in Australia[/ame]

1870 Naturalization Act

Aliens of African nativity and descent may become citizens.

Sec. 7. And be it further enacted, That the naturalization laws are hereby extended to aliens of African Nativity and to persons of African descent. pg. 256 * last document on this page
Approved, July 14, 1870.

..."Any person who shall falsely represent himself to be a citizen of the United States, without having been duly admitted to citizenship, for any fraudulent purpose whatever, shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor, and upon conviction thereof, in due course of law, shall be sentenced to pay a fine of not exceeding one thousand dollars, or be imprisoned not exceeding two years, either or both, in the discretion of the court taking cognizance of the same." 1870 Naturalization Act pg.255

http://memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=016/llsl016.db&recNum=290

The Library of Congress

Question: How many laws can you find, that would make this law apply to African people (*aliens, prior to being duly Naturalized)?

When detained by Law Enforcement agents , are you commiting fraud, under oath, claiming you are a citizen?

What do you say, when arrested, and read your MirandaRights, and taken downtown to sign an affadavit, under oath*(All this before going to trial) ?
A. ASK AM I UNDER ARREST?
B. my right is to remain silent
C. I do not consent to any search of me unless an/my attorney is present
D. A and C
E. None of the above

Posted by Kingdomplayer

BlackPlanet.com - Topic
Two things you must do:
(1) give your full name, (2) give your address, or your ID.

If stopped by police and asked for ID, then this means you are "Detained".

If asked by the Officer (depending on if you did a crime or not),
"what happened", you say, ASK AM I UNDER ARREST? I do not consent to any search of me unless an/my attorney is present ....(they probably will search you anyways)

If they say , "IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG THEN WHY DO YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY?", you say,
"if i wasn't SUSPECTED then I wouldn't be detained! (that language is law enforcement language, they know the court uses)

after this, YOU MUST REMAIN SILENT! I MEAN SILENT!
Officers are trained to corece you to talk. They will, with all their training make you feel guilty, and evoke fear to talk with them. The good cop will appear to be on your side and willing to help you. Admire him, but he won't be in the jail or the court room defending if you talk to him! SO REMAIN SILENT until an attorney is present!

...any conversation that is offered is always a "interrogation" to get the information (or to manipulate you) that would give them grounds for an arrest.

If you know you committed a crime and are caught, then REMAIN SILENT, because 'what you say', will be the basis of the prosecutors case against YOU, literally! Otherwise, the attorney you will have can defend your case from His starting point not from the police report of what you SAID.

NOTE: the Police Officer cannot charge you with any crime, they can only make "recommendations". The Prosecutor is the ONLY official officer of the COURT that can charge you, thus we have PLEA BARGINS, or a mended charge lesser than what was recommended.

Remember...your not a legal citizen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbqpaSGusUo"]YouTube - TAJ TARIK BEY & DR ALI MUHAMMAD IN DETROIT LETS DO IT AGAIN PT 1[/ame]

Peace be upon you