Forgot your password?

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Blackicon Woman Marimba Ani speaks on YURUGU

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC9V2v2gMlg&feature=PlayList&p=D715F0377E120294&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Yurugu[/ame]

the playlist is 16 parts (far as i can tell)

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 31/0
      Given: 12/0

Yurugu

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I'm standing in the bank and the line was long. I decided to used the handicapped line. I felt uncomfortable seeing all those white folks and people staring at me, so I stuck my ass out for them to kiss; and left it there.

After this experience all I could think about was "handicapp Yurugu", and laugh. The very thought of being disabled, muslim, draped down, using these white folks services, just to stick my ass out at them, had me thinking "I" was above-the-law.

When I start feeling arrogant like this I need to pray, quick. Cause' that's the very system Marimba Ani talks about in her book Yurugu. The cultural asilli of the whites who are not centered in law, but believe they are above-the-law.

Neely Fuller Jr. writes in the U.I.C.C "how laws change but justice remains the same. Laws are made and unmade. Laws are sometimes promoted, sometimes opposed, and sometimes ignored. Justice, however, is "constant". A correct law is made for one purpose:

To help people, to produce justice, in order to produce correctness, in order to provide "peace".

Any law that is used in such manner as to promote injustice is a non-law.

Any person who wilfully and deliberately utilizes a law in such manner as to promote injustice is an outlaw.

It is the basic duty of every person in the known universe to promote the production of justice. In order to do so, each person must use all laws correctly. This includes all laws that are "recorded" and all laws that are not "recorded".

...and if you don't uphold law you are an outlaw.

This would implicate the entire Justidiary Branch ie., illegal Slavery>Blackcodes>discrimination>drug introduction to subsidize income>incarceration>"Legal" Slavery.

[6:114] Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed?* Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

and it's alternative:

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified
      12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Freedom-The condition of being free of restraints.

"Deep down in every man, woman, and child, is the fundamental idea of God. It may be obscured by calamity, by pomp, by worship of other things, but in some form or other it is there. For faith in a Power greater than ourselves, and miraculous demonstrations of that power in human lives, are facts as old as man himself." Alcoholics Anonymous

Peace be upon you

Neely Fuller Jr. United Independent Compensatory Code pg.99
      Marimba Ani Yurugu
      A.A Big Book
      Constitution
      The United States Constitution - The U.S. Constitution Online - USConstitution.net

Thread Information