[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vns48sX1oag&feature=related"]YouTube - Melanin (God's dust) Pt.1 of 3[/ame]
It is difficult to discuss color. By no stretch of the imagination can one African, black, or American find any proper definition, with, or without the help of his “European” disciple. After many a book and question one is left to ponder what is “Black”, are we that definition? What of the root of this word? First we must find, the truest since of black as a definition.
Middle English blak, from Old English blæc; see bhel-1 in Indo-European roots
- 4. Very dark in color: rich black soil; black, wavy hair.
- 5. Soiled, as from soot; dirty: feet black from playing outdoors.
- 6. Evil; wicked: the pirates' black deeds.
- 7. Cheerless and depressing; gloomy: black thoughts.
- 8. Being or characterized by morbid or grimly satiric humor: a black
- 9. Marked by anger or sullenness: gave me a black look.
- 10. Attended with disaster; calamitous: a black day; the stock market crash on Black Friday.
- 11. Deserving of, indicating, or incurring censure or dishonor: "Man ... has written one of his blackest records as a destroyer on the oceanic islands" Rachel Carson.
Middle English etimologie, from Old French ethimologie, from Medieval Latin ethimologia, from Latin etymologia, from Greek etumologi : etumon, true sense of a word; see etymon + -logi, -logy.]
true sense of a word… At the root of this word we may be discouraged to understand in reference to it’s etymology, that one can be sure, in its frankness, and meaning, that it’s use actually undermines good reason, and logic of one's own personal understanding.
Let’s look at hue: The property of colors by which they can be perceived as ranging from red through yellow, green, and blue, as determined by the dominant wavelength of the light. See Table at color. Also from [Middle English, color, form, from Old English hw, ho.]
- Can you reduce a wave length to a inferior position?
- What of it’s form?
Form is defined as:
1. The essence of something
b. The mode in which a thing exists, acts, or manifests itself; kind
Manifest is defined as to show something clearly: to make something evident by showing or demonstrating it very clearly
understandable: capable of being understood
The definition of understood is:
- 1. grasp the meaning of something: to know or be able to explain to yourself the nature of somebody or something, or the meaning or cause of something
- I can’t understand what all the fuss is about.
- 2. come to know something: to realize or become aware of something
- Only then did she understand the urgency of the situation.
- 3. be able to handle: to know and be able to use something such as a foreign language
- She thoroughly understood the workings of the system.
- 4. know and sympathize: to recognize somebody’s character or somebody’s situation, especially in a sympathetic, tolerant, or empathetic way
- It’s such a relief to find someone who understands.
- 5. take as meant: to interpret something in a particular way, or to infer or deduce a particular meaning from something
- I understood it as a peacemaking gesture.
- Am I to understand from this that you are refusing our offer?
- 6. take as settled: to believe something to be agreed, settled, or firmly communicated
- The bank was given to understand that you would repay the loan in six months.
- 7. know by learning or hearing: to gather or assume something on the basis of having heard or been told it
- They’re not due back, so I understand, until next Tuesday.
Hence, you cannot deduce the value of color as a hue . Black, as a hue is not just merely something imagined to be a real, actual, or a current thing. It is not merely something written about being present as a source of dis satification. It is not something that requires your disapproval or dislike.
Properties of Blackness:
- It is the sound of music. A quality that makes you move your hips or knod your head to a bashing beat.
- It is the legality of that which lays a claim or appearance of our legal birthright; our blessing.
- In physics our hue is used to saturate the property or aspects of something that involves light.
- As a property of visual sensation. Red, blue, and green, or other shades depend on this object as a source of reflection; as a source of light that reflects there perception..
Not in your wildest imagination, can one institute, as an equivalent of logic, the “wishing away” the convenience of night, without no regard to sleep. Thus, to value the character of blackness, as a “personality makeup,” becomes a clear sign of an overdeveloped sense of self worth, at "the obligation of the importance of others". A manifestation of a pathetic sense of inferiority. Allowing the worth or importance of others at your adequate or satisfactory usefulness to be oriented conclusively; beyond a matter of all doubt.
This source of value allows one to “create” an image inside of themselves of someone based on the “color of there skin“ as a favor to the unbeknownst victims self esteem.
This approvement; This supportive attitude of kindness. This “preferential treatment”; This small gift of intimacy that is advantageous, not to resemble favoritism as a unfair advantage, but a favorable opinion, becomes reciprocal, taken from Late 16th century. Formed from Latin reciprocus , literally “that goes backward and forward,” from, ultimately, re- “backward” + pro- “forward.”]
Because one can train and deduce a human, not his color. Humans can assume the pretense or function of indifference, ie. “Equal Rights”…
Every color of humanity is a official agreement to live life on life terms; blissfully *ignorant. To value the character of someone based on the color of there skin validates the valuable existence of imagination; a creative act: an act of creating a semblance of reality, especially in literature; especially in the mind where ideas, thoughts, and images are formed.
So being “Black” just cannot be deduced, anymore, into understanding, but must, even through the dubious claim of ownership of offense, and contempt, become consistent with “over standing”:
The Distinction between Overstanding and Understanding is a matter of "authority". We, people of color, are a manifestation of hue. A true, and undivided value withstanding social appeal.
If you can use something or do a job, you understand and memorize enough to act. In order to innovate or redesign, you must overstand. Understanding can Drive the car, but Overstanding Builds it, (or replaces it with something better).
The difference between Under and Over standing is the difference between Oper-ating and Cre-ating. Understanding does the Job, Overstanding wrote the Business Plan. It is similar to the distinction between Academic "Knowledge" and "Wisdom".
The ultimate idea, of life, in hue, manifesting within itself . To teach and instruct humanity. As a suggestion of thought that restores mental picture to be put forward for consideration.
Overstanding emerged as a word from the global hip hop culture, to help portray an ethic of entrepreneurialism , self sufficiency, and sustainability.
"Overstand the Definition, then write your own."
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4UzNNz4GAo&feature=related"]YouTube - melanin (God's dust) 2 of 3[/ame]
I was telling my recovery group today, GOD willing, "I was born white; I think black; I want to be human, and I read about being a Godly person. That today the God of my understading; The One I medidtate and pray to improve my concious contact with. Who can restore me to sanity. Can't be a God who repents for creating me to know the difference between good and evil. This is the Master's God. The Master's God was sure he didn't want we to know the difference between "right and wrong" in that he came back, after murdering himself, in "my image" again, to give "me" another chance to follow his example.
This example is one of obedience, slavery, and death. Not just any kind of death a "humilating death".
The "god" the European created has made it quite clear that the "image" of the African is not to be respected. That he should not think for himself, and surrender themselves over to bondage, willingly, just like there role models, Jesus and God.
Just for today, this God who created me in his "image". Murdered himself in my "image". Cannot be the God I surrender to, and do business with.
This is the " ol' master's god" who want's me know my place. In be in full obedience to his presence.
The God I worship today, says he does not create in vain.
Why would the God of my understanding create me to live life on life's terms, but hold a resentment towards me, cause he created me to think like him.
Which means "I ain't shit, and you'll never be shit! So quit thinking nigga and submit to a power greater than yourselves". I this case, the Kingdom of Great Britain.
I can't validate this god's thoughts about me. It was created to hold me in bondage if I "willingly" choose to follow it's example.
Cause he came back in my "image", (the first image) and told me to bow dow, after murdering himself. For thinking in the first place.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN4yz6siT1M"]YouTube - melanin (God's dust)3 0f 3[/ame]
Tibetan Sound Healing Part 1/5
Peace be upon you