Forgot your password?

nattyreb is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

Soul Food Junkies Web Trailer

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Looks very, very good, Bro. did an excellent job and needs support!

Soul Food Junkies is a documentary that will explore the history and social significance of soul food to black cultural identity and its affect on African-American health, good and bad. I am embarking on an online fundraising campaign to complete Soul Food Junkies. My goal is to get 100 people per month (for the next six months) to donate $25 each. Your donations will be tax-deductible through my fiscal sponsor Third World Newsreel. You can DONATE NOW ONLINE at http://www.nycharities.org/donate/c_...arityCode=2026 or mail a check to the address below. If donating online, please enter your donation amount and then make sure to scroll down to "additional options" and designate your donation to Soul Food Junkies. Please make your check payable to my fiscal sponsor, and send to: Third World Newsreel 545 Eighth Avenue - Floor 10 New York, NY 10018 Memo Must Read: "SOUL FOOD JUNKIES" FILM PROJECT I'm excited about this new undertaking and hope that I can count on your continued support. Thank you, Byron Hurt Filmmaker, Activist, Writer www.bhurt.com
      Soul Food Junkies is a documentary that will explore the history and social significance of soul food to black cultural identity and its affect on African-American health, good and bad. I am embarking on an online fundraising campaign to complete Soul Food Junkies. My goal is to get 100 people per month (for the next six months) to donate $25 each. Your donations will be tax-deductible through my fiscal sponsor Third World Newsreel. You can DONATE NOW ONLINE at NYCharities.org or mail a check to the address below. If donating online, please enter your donation amount and then make sure to scroll down to "additional options" and designate your donation to Soul Food Junkies. Please make your check payable to my fiscal sponsor, and send to: Third World Newsreel 545 Eighth Avenue - Floor 10 New York, NY 10018 Memo Must Read: "SOUL FOOD JUNKIES" FILM PROJECT I'm excited about this new undertaking and hope that I can count on your continued support. Thank you, Byron Hurt Filmmaker, Activist, Writer Byron Hurt
      "We must continue to move forward and do everything we can to outlaw legal lynching in America. We must continue to stand together in unity and to demand a moratorium on all executions. You must stay strong. You must continue to hold your heads up, and to be there. We will prevail. Keep marching Black people. They are killing me tonight. They are murdering me tonight." -- Excerpts of Last Words of Bro. Shaka Sankofa, an innocent man executed by the state of Texas, 6/22/00. www.myspace.com/nattyreb7

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      This is going on RBG Tube. Uhuru!

Thread Information