Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Tehuti-4 is offline Atef Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/1
      Given: 0/0

The Movie 2012 - did yall see it?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Did any of the warriors here see 2012? The movie is ripe with messages.

****SOME SPOILERS****

Danny Glover plays the potus. when the black scientist...one of only three black characters in the entire movie..discovers the world is ending and alerts the white house of the pending doom...the black president calls a meeting of the G8 nations to inform them...yes only them...and nobody else. these muh fuckas tell you the truth in they movies ya know.so they build these ships, like noah's arch and set sail to.......the only place not wiped out by the disaster......oh yes you know what I'm bout to say.....they return to the scene of the crime.....

AFRICA

aint that about a bitch! smh

yall need to check this mess out. special affects are first class and four star. their understanding of the myan prophesy is -3 stars. they telling the truth about how these people would handle a world disaster of this type is dead ass.
      The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0

Yep I saw it it was kinda dope.
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

Thumbs Up/Down

Were you aware that the theory that the poles reversed comes out of a mindset that can't imagine a southern African origin of the ancient Kamau (Egyptians)? The Kamau charted and observed the constellations of the southern hemisphere. The only way some yt's could imagine them being able to do this is to ignore the obvious which is that they were in southern Africa but to dream up impossible nonsense like the poles reversed.

The other reality perhaps lost on these folks is what is meant by "world" and their end. End of the world does not mean the end of the earth...anymore then death is end of life. My world as 7yr old ended when I turned 8...my world as man without children ended with the birth of my daughter. you follow me? We are nearing the end of the age of Pieces and will shortly enter the age of Aquarius. In fact by 2012 we will be in the last degrees of Pieces. Hmmm.
      The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Since you explained the plot and showed me that it isn't just complete BS, maybe I will watch it.
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Thumbs Up/Down

But seems like Avatar is that shit soldier....they had to make the people blue instead of Black but the message is still loud and clear....on how to address white supremacy. All they gadgets technology and bullshit cannot defeat the people. Poor peoples war!! Dare to Struggle Dare to Win!!!!!

Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 7/0

That movie was tight too.
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Sékou Touré

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 6/0

Never seen 2012 but I plan on seeing it. Avatar is a must see also.

chillz is offline Most Honorable NISWT

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 1/0

2012's Ending was very ironic... specially since when the doors open you see NO black faces. Also... How is the chinese gonna build the thing yet none of them had one themselves?! Peculiar...

In Avatar, I actually dug this movie. I saw the similarities of pretty much every white interaction with any colored race upon the planet earth since they first emerged 6000 years ago. It showed what they do, Slaughter, Pillage and steal...All u had to do is change the aliens to blacks or indians and it pretty much speaks for itself.
      Respect commands itself and it can neither be given nor withheld when it is due.

My spiritual Daughter.. Amirah Kerrin Naima Jhournee

My spiritual Son.. Tahir Etienne Amir Reginald

I aint forget..

Black7Sun is offline Militia

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 6/0
      Given: 3/0

Quote Originally Posted by Jalili View Post
      Since you explained the plot and showed me that it isn't just complete BS, maybe I will watch it.
      I second that. Plus about seeing AVATAR too.

BlackIsPower is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I haven't seen 2012 yet, but I have seen Avatar and also saw the parallels of how they did the native american as well as our people...drew the same conclusion that when it comes to whiteys and nature, whitey will always be against nature and will destroy nature and her people because of greed. they refuse to preserve anything that will not make them money or increase their false sense of power,at tha end of Avatar I was shouting for them to put all they cracka asses out including they white "saviors". And why is it that when it's a movie about destruction/retribution we always need some cracka to "save" us when they the ones that started the whole mess in the first place? and why whitey wanna include us all in the shit they started ? it's always a "we" did this and "humanity" did that...Black folk and the other poor people of the planet ain't have shit to do with the manufacturing of their nuclear weapons and the destruction of the world's resources
      Word is bond,bond is life i give my life before my word shall fail /a soldiers oath/freedom or death/I won't stop if I fail,If I fail I get back up can't be soft /gotta be tough/failure is NOT a option/Real recognize Real/let's get it poppin /with mathematics you can solve any problem /that's how we make it to the Top from the Bottom -Dead Prez

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Black7Sun View Post
      I second that. Plus about seeing AVATAR too.

I just watched AVATAR online.........BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

I know we can be biased and point out our own movies but the storyline, the fighting back, and the message (the white people were the EVIL ALIENS and the blue people were US) Even though it was a white man coming in and saving the day (most of the movie he was blue and in the end was transformed completely DNA and all) I'm going to say BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Jalili View Post
      I just watched AVATAR online.........BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!

I know we can be biased and point out our own movies but the storyline, the fighting back, and the message (the white people were the EVIL ALIENS and the blue people were US) Even though it was a white man coming in and saving the day (most of the movie he was blue and in the end was transformed completely DNA and all) I'm going to say BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!
      I'll definitely look into it. Tell me though, how did you get to see a new movie online?

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Black7Sun View Post
      I'll definitely look into it. Tell me though, how did you get to see a new movie online?
      Missedashow.net

Thumbs Up/Down

^^^ Thanks, good looking-out.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by BlackIsPower View Post
      I haven't seen 2012 yet, but I have seen Avatar and also saw the parallels of how they did the native american as well as our people...drew the same conclusion that when it comes to whiteys and nature, whitey will always be against nature and will destroy nature and her people because of greed. they refuse to preserve anything that will not make them money or increase their false sense of power,at tha end of Avatar I was shouting for them to put all they cracka asses out including they white "saviors". And why is it that when it's a movie about destruction/retribution we always need some cracka to "save" us when they the ones that started the whole mess in the first place? and why whitey wanna include us all in the shit they started ? it's always a "we" did this and "humanity" did that...Black folk and the other poor people of the planet ain't have shit to do with the manufacturing of their nuclear weapons and the destruction of the world's resources
      yo power recognize the white dude didn't save the Na'vi the Na'vi saved him.....the truth revealed in a movie.... White/western thought has but one chance ....transform or perish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information