Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Black7Sun is offline Militia

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 6/0
      Given: 3/0

From Russia With Hate (documentary)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      The New Russia (or probably the same Russia Shown in a new light).

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLUxuq-E9yA[/nomedia]

[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuOVgx3Zh6E[/nomedia]

Now what I find so strange is that, wasn't it the Russians who was one of the main-forces that kicked Hitler's Nazis asses because Germany invaded Russia and killed multitudes of their people back during World War II? In fact, the Russian Military was the first army that reach Berlin. Now their grandkids and great-grandkids celebrates his birthday. Ain't that some sh*t.

Anayansi is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

This videos turn my stomach. Bunch of coward scum! And the idiots are not even reproducing at replacement rate. Too much training for fighting like cowards, not enough training into the activity that makes babies. No wonder they are all bitter.
      My AV represents the Harpy Eagle, whichis the national bird of Panama. It is an endangered species that nests high in the forests of regions that go from Mexico to South America.

PTB
      PTB is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/1
      Given: 9/0

@Black7Sun :shoking:

i was thinking the same shit comrade like wtf! hitler hated russians and saw them as an inferior race! russia is seriously fucked up family!
      I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The whole world is my province until Africa is free.

Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.

We were the first Fascists, when we had 100,000 disciplined men, and were training children, Mussolini was still an unknown. Mussolini copied our Fascism.

Marcus Garvey

AfrikanAntichrist is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

I think they adopt the Nazi ideology because it apposes Communism, we all know the Communism has screwed over Russia even more than the Nazis did. Many Polish children were kidnapped by Nazis and raised as Germans. Poles are Slavs like Russians, one cant even tell if someone is Russian or German on appearance alone.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by AfrikanAntichrist View Post
      I think they adopt the Nazi ideology because it apposes Communism, we all know the Communism has screwed over Russia even more than the Nazis did. Many Polish children were kidnapped by Nazis and raised as Germans. Poles are Slavs like Russians, one cant even tell if someone is Russian or German on appearance alone.
      Oh really, somehow I was left out of the loop on that particular history lesson 'cause I don't know that. This is the first time I've even heard (or read) anything like that. Please elaborate in detail of how "Communism has screwed over Russia even more than the Nazis did".

AfrikanAntichrist is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Black7Sun View Post
      Please elaborate in detail of how "Communism has screwed over Russia even more than the Nazis did".
      Stalin killed over 30 million Russians, nuff said. Communism is a terrible system, it saddens me that many Black people are Marxist. Communism has wreaked havoc in every nation is has inhabited, apart from Tito's Yugoslavia. I would not even call that nation communist, it had capitalist elements. I say Black people should advocate a mixed system. Whites can keep their communism and capitalism.

Thumbs Up/Down

First, a few things, until you layout...

• where you got the information that Stalin had actually done that,

• the validity of that information,

• the full disclosure of what was taking place inside of and involving Russia during that time,

• how, if what you say is true, one person's actions illustrates the principles of entire system,

your "nuff said" doesn't carry enough weight.

Second, I've seen that tactic used many times where people actually pick a side by claiming to be down with neither. "Oh, I'm not with communism or capitalism, I'm African", believe me, that tired game is old, real old.

Furthermore, it was you who said, "we all know the Communism has screwed over Russia even more than the Nazis did". Well, leaving out your presumption of what we all suppose to know, tell me, what were the conditions of the Russian people before the Communist Revolution? BTW, since communism, as you say, "has wreaked havoc in every nation is has inhabited", tell us about the living-conditions of the Chinese and the Cubans before their revolutions as well. I'll await your answer then we'll examine if any of the hardships that came afterwards resulted from forces within or from outside of those countries and all of the elements involved.

The floor is yours.

Thread Information