Forgot your password?

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

Injustice Exposed: The Secret Code on Veteran's DD214

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Edwin H. Crosby III Vietnam Vet. explains the secret code on the 26,000,000 veteran's DD214 forms, and how it is used against the Veterans. Special Veteran's Forum April, 2007 Edwin H. Crosby III gave permission to upload this video. Website: CORRUPTION, FRAUD AND JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT More info: http://www.apfn.org/apfn/DD214.

video:
      Injustice Exposed: The Secret Code on Veteran's DD214#

Military Separation Codes

These codes are contained in your military records and may be annotated on various military separation documents. These codes are subject to change, and the Department of Defense will no longer allow the military services to release the meanings of these codes to the general public. The below definitions were obtained before this prohibition went into effect.
      http://usmilitary.about.com/od/lifea...blcode_2_2.htm

Peace be upon you

PTB
      PTB is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/1

The VA has been fucking over veterans!

My mother worked at the VA for little and she was always telling me how Navy and occasionally Air Force vets were treated like shit because they didnt serve in "dangerous combat" (forgive me if I used the wrong term) or something like that. According to her, they tended to show more favoritism toward officers and higher ups. She also told me that doctors are lazy and tend to dump their patients on nurse practictioners. Fucked up place brother Pragmatic!
      I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The whole world is my province until Africa is free.

Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.

We were the first Fascists, when we had 100,000 disciplined men, and were training children, Mussolini was still an unknown. Mussolini copied our Fascism.

Marcus Garvey

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0

Quote Originally Posted by PTB View Post
      My mother worked at the VA for little and she was always telling me how Navy and occasionally Air Force vets were treated like shit because they didnt serve in "dangerous combat" (forgive me if I used the wrong term) or something like that. According to her, they tended to show more favoritism toward officers and higher ups. She also told me that doctors are lazy and tend to dump their patients on nurse practictioners. Fucked up place brother Pragmatic!

Brotha, it took 4 years to recover from the fear, and resentment of being let down by the millitary; that I had served so faithfully. I really believed they was going to appreciate my hard work and tenacity without me selling all the way out (character defect: My feeling less than required humiliation to feel apart of; was willing to be a loser if I could be a little black). I qualified in everything, but my back and discrimination created a glass ceiling of oppression I got tired of, so I reacted on them. In the end, after the P.E.Board diss, it was a bitter sweet loss. It left me depressed, and grateful.

Your Mom is right. The Doctor's do dump the load on the nurse. From the jump the nurse evaluates for P.T.S.D, finds out how you feel, the final decision lies with the Physcian. Mine said I feel fair on my last visit. When I fact I never say I feel fair, my back hurts 24/7, come on man.

Every VA Physician I've seen don't even start off from service connected disability. I get a 15 minute once over about my "general" health and shuffled on.

But I had something for' em this time. I walked up in there prepared. I knew what I need to get done. Now-a-days, in there inbetween visits I drop off documents request outside consulations, and copies of my last visit. And I mark "I can't wait for next appt." Keeping it simple, one day at time, GOD willing

Peace be upon you

PTB
      PTB is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/1

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
      Brotha, it took 4 years to recover from the fear, and resentment of being let down by the millitary; that I had served so faithfully. I really believed they was going to appreciate my hard work and tenacity without me selling all the way out (character defect: My feeling less than required humiliation to feel apart of; was willing to be a loser if I could be a little black). I qualified in everything, but my back and discrimination created a glass ceiling of oppression I got tired of, so I reacted on them. In the end, after the P.E.Board diss, it was a bitter sweet loss. It left me depressed, and grateful.

Your Mom is right. The Doctor's do dump the load on the nurse. From the jump the nurse evaluates for P.T.S.D, finds out how you feel, the final decision lies with the Physcian. Mine said I feel fair on my last visit. When I fact I never say I feel fair, my back hurts 24/7, come on man.

Every VA Physician I've seen don't even start off from service connected disability. I get a 15 minute once over about my "general" health and shuffled on.

But I had something for' em this time. I walked up in there prepared. I knew what I need to get done. Now-a-days, in there inbetween visits I drop off documents request outside consulations, and copies of my last visit. And I mark "I can't wait for next appt." Keeping it simple, one day at time, GOD willing

Peace be upon you
      Im glad to see you standing up for rights brotha and doing it in a legal way. Most veterans dont stand up for themselves and the others react too violently.
      I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The whole world is my province until Africa is free.

Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa.

We were the first Fascists, when we had 100,000 disciplined men, and were training children, Mussolini was still an unknown. Mussolini copied our Fascism.

Marcus Garvey

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-19-2010, 10:37 AM
    2. 07-15-2010, 05:47 PM

Thread Information