couldn't have said it better myself
      [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejstJupinHc[/nomedia]

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Many artist are learning this the hard way (Lupe Fiasco, Big Boi, etc.) if anybody wants to be an artist try and find a way to get off the ground without those crackers.
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

NIShakur is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Blicon Evil When will those Dummies learn!

You would think they would get tired of being exploited! They don't make even a fraction of what the Jews get off their asses! This just goes to show just how relentless the "Devil" truly is!

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 30/0
      Given: 12/0

Roundtable Young Guru/Young Chris & Neef (Part 3)
      [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaoVm8AQ5vI&feature=channel[/nomedia]

Neely Fuller Jr. pg. 161

United Independent Compensatory Code on Politics

"The existence of White Supremacy as the dominant motivating force among the people of the known universe, make it correct for all non-white people, and all non-Racists white people, to watch and study those white people who practice White Supremacy in any area of activity --- including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and/or War.

White Supremacy (Racism) is the greatest system of injustice in the known universe. The people [white] who have chosen to practice this system do not allow any non-white people to do anything that definitely seems to lead to the establishment of justice and correctness among the people of the known universe. Under White Supremacy, Black people are, directly or indirectly, encouraged to do only those things that help to promote falsehood, non-justice, and incorrectness. They are encouraged and assisted in doing those things that help them to remain pitiful, primitive, stupid, and/or silly.

In a socio-materal system dominated by White Supremacists, all major decisions involving non-white people are made by White Supremacists.

When a Black person needs serious help, he or she goes directly, or indirectly, to the White Supremacists and asks for that help.

Whatever a Black person gets, and/or is allowed to keep, is the result of decisions made by White Supremacists. This the functional meaning of White Supremacy (Racism) that many people --- particularly non-white people---prefer not to acknowledge."

Peace be upon you

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
      Roundtable Young Guru/Young Chris & Neef (Part 3)
      YouTube - Roundtable Young Guru/Young Chris & Neef (Part 3)

Neely Fuller Jr. pg. 161

United Independent Compensatory Code on Politics

"The existence of White Supremacy as the dominant motivating force among the people of the known universe, make it correct for all non-white people, and all non-Racists white people, to watch and study those white people who practice White Supremacy in any area of activity --- including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and/or War.

White Supremacy (Racism) is the greatest system of injustice in the known universe. The people [white] who have chosen to practice this system do not allow any non-white people to do anything that definitely seems to lead to the establishment of justice and correctness among the people of the known universe. Under White Supremacy, Black people are, directly or indirectly, encouraged to do only those things that help to promote falsehood, non-justice, and incorrectness. They are encouraged and assisted in doing those things that help them to remain pitiful, primitive, stupid, and/or silly.

In a socio-materal system dominated by White Supremacists, all major decisions involving non-white people are made by White Supremacists.

When a Black person needs serious help, he or she goes directly, or indirectly, to the White Supremacists and asks for that help.

Whatever a Black person gets, and/or is allowed to keep, is the result of decisions made by White Supremacists. This the functional meaning of White Supremacy (Racism) that many people --- particularly non-white people---prefer not to acknowledge."

Peace be upon you

greetings-

we must, today, i think, include "JEWISH SUPREMACY" in the mix- the more i look at the jewish involvement in the nine areas of people activity mentioned above, the more i see jewish hands at work. recently, i have been taking a second look at 'white supremacists' such as david duke and i now see why i know his name... he has been labeled by the jews... anyone who speaks defiantly concerning jewish supremacy is called a white supremacist or simply a racist or anti-semite...

in the case of the music industry and hollywood, how can anyone deny that jews do not dominate... i continuously make the case that a close inspection of most all areas of people activity will reveal jews- especially war. it is good to see these brothas discussing these issues. the question now becomes, how does one wrest away from the jewish supremacists, their own created products...???

Thread Information