Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Results 31 to 45 of 1237
    1. #31
      Nia Maishani's Avatar
      Nia Maishani is offline 1 in a Billion Twin-Soul

      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      In the trenches...
      Posts
      1,310
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      182

      Thumbs up Lauryn Hill


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Spinning a remix CD of a plethora of Lauryn Hill's cuts. Loaned to me by a comrade who copped it in NYC this summer. Awesome!
      Resident
      Blackalicious
      Guedebuster

      Nia Maishani
      SmJ

      "Walk like you're chosen." ~Grand Verbalizer

    2. #32
      Majadi's Avatar
      Majadi is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Charlotte, NC
      Posts
      1,163
      Blog Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      273

      Various


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I Listen according to my mood, when I feel fire in me, Public Enemy-Welcome To The Terrordome, Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos, stuff like that.

      When I feel I need to get spiritually in tune with the continent I listen to anything by Luciano, or Marley.

      When I think about my children ( the one's in my house and in throughout the planet), Tomorrow People by Ziggy Marley/Melody Makers


      My Queen/Wife ( with her fine ass!) makes my spirit call out to Marvin Gaye, Mint Condition, and even Revolutionary Generation by Public Enemy as well as the entire Love Jones soundtrack (people used to call us Darius and Nina) because we're both short, African and poetic get it!!!

    3. #33
      Raha's Avatar
      Raha is offline Be EASY.

      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      SW H-Town
      Posts
      2,031
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      245

      Baduizm


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Drama by Sister Erykah Badu

      Very relevant to today's world.
      Pyrrhic Victory (New songs are up!): http://www.reverbnation.com/pyrrhicvictory

      Some people take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, when in actuality, no one else is really taking them as seriously as they think.

    4. #34
      SoularFlarez's Avatar
      SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Posts
      1,495
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      205

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      been bumpen sum Immortal Technique, Saigon, Bone Thugs n Harmony, DeadPrez, and oh yeah....moms put me onto sum Harold Melvin

    5. #35
      Elisa Keisha's Avatar
      Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Location
      Barcelona (Spain)
      Posts
      4,105
      Blog Entries
      6
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      431

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ThaAlchemist
      Drama by Sister Erykah Badu

      Very relevant to today's world.
      Closin my eyes and the whishperin melody echoes sweet but dramatically in my head...

      I cant believe...
      that we're still livin...
      oh in this crazy crazy world
      that Im still livin


      definately one of my favourties for the simple truth and emotion it contains

      Elisa Marvena Nyarai




      SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

    6. #36
      Moorish Rebel's Avatar
      Moorish Rebel is offline Nkrumah-Tureist

      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Cali (Indigenous Peoples land)
      Posts
      1,015
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      195

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Black Woman & Child - Sizzla

      More Fire - Capleton

      Marcus Garvey Tribute - Burning Spear

      Culture Mix vol. 5 - Various

      Music of the Sun - Rhianna (ayo, her album has some nice tracks)

      Five Disciples pt 2. - Compilation (Luciano, Sizzla, Anthony B, Capleton, Junior Kelly)

      Ballot or the Bullet - Malcolm X (El Hajj)
      Last edited by Moorish Rebel; 09-07-2005 at 01:28 AM.
      Forward to ONE Unified Liberated Africa

    7. #37
      Raha's Avatar
      Raha is offline Be EASY.

      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      SW H-Town
      Posts
      2,031
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      245

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Road to Zion by Jr. Gong
      Pyrrhic Victory (New songs are up!): http://www.reverbnation.com/pyrrhicvictory

      Some people take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, when in actuality, no one else is really taking them as seriously as they think.

    8. #38
      Los's Avatar
      Los
      Los is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      47
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      0

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Keith Sweat - Im Not Ready
      El Vuh - UniverSoul
      Champagne - How bout us
      When tyranny is law, revolution is order

    9. #39

      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Richmond, Virginia
      Posts
      4
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      0

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I'm listening to Keysha Cole and Lyfe. But my everyday listening consist of everything from Zion I, Dead Prez, Common, Badu, Lauryn Hill to Kweli. I also like Fionna Apple, Alanis Morsette and Tori Amos.
      "I'm Afrikan, never was an Afrikan American, Blacker than black I take it back to my origin"--Dead Prez

    10. #40
      SoularFlarez's Avatar
      SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Posts
      1,495
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      205

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      GHETTO MAFIA-- FTK (fukk the klan)

      I got a message for the K.K.K. (Yeah)
      I'm goin out like that nigga O.J.
      A double murder went bloody on the pavement
      It's absurd but I'm that nigga that Satan sent
      (Yeah what you came to get?) Whitey anihilated
      And fuck parole them crackers been violatin
      (I heard.. you got a death wish)
      I'm just a G in the hood rollin deep dish
      (Y'all better peep this) I'm fin' to kill me a honkey
      I'm sayin 'Fuck the President, and his flunkie!'
      I bet' not catch you in the Dec, givin a speech
      Cause I'ma bust one of mine, and it'll reach
      See all crackers ain't shit to me
      Man fuck your hound and your deputy
      Ya dere, on some love for heat (til what?)
      Until I see, whitey R.I.P. (Nowwwww!)
      Now I'm red from the murder, left me sticky
      (Did you kill em?) Damn Skippy!
      But I ran into some problem, that was hectic
      (What's that?) Her husband came home, unexpected
      (Oh shit!) He had to respect it, the god damn Ruger
      I'm fin' to wreck it, cause I'm gone off sugar
      I shoulda have knew it, the cracker had backup
      He was sneaky, so I kept my fuckin Mag up
      But damn, I think I hear a baby cryin
      But fuck that shit, whitey's still dyin
      For lyin and keepin me in the projects
      It's designed, we'll always get our ass kicked
      But not to mention, the telephone rang (rang?)
      But not to mention, his wife already been slain
      See, whitey got me this way
      That's why I'm sayin fuck the K.K.K.

      Dear Mr. Whitey could you please understand
      I'm slangin pillows just as fast as I can
      I'm in the cut with the mask and loaded bam
      I'm just a nut with cash to kill the man
      (repeat 2X)

      Dear Whitey could you please understand
      I'm slangin pillows just as fast as I can
      I'm in the cut with the mask and loaded bam
      I'm just a nut with cash to kill the man
      See I left him in his ? dead as fuck
      But it was the knife to his back that left him whacked
      Me and Nino hit the jump from the real
      His wife was in the cooler, loadin the bill
      She had fear in her eyes, when she saw me
      She prayed made some eyes, and tried to claw me
      with them long ass fingernails
      Uhh, stank bitch tried to bail
      So I hit in her, head with my fist
      Everybody know I'm prejudiced
      What the hell, there's a hero in the lobby
      Tryin to help the cracker, and fuck my hobby
      But I'm seein em all and they carryin her back
      The bitch was already dead by a six pack
      Meanwhile, the cracker made a left
      I took the whole register by myself
      Cut the fuckin bitch head off her shoulders
      Threw down in the safe, over my shoulders
      I wish I could kill the, cousin and niece
      Bury em all in pieces
      You ask me why I live this way
      Man fuck the K.K.K.

      Dear Mr. Whitey could you please understand
      I'm slangin pillows just as fast as I can
      I'm in the cut with the mask and loaded bam
      I'm just a nut with cash to kill the man
      (repeat 2X

    11. #41
      Hue-Man's Avatar
      Hue-Man is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      ATLANTA ,GA
      Posts
      619
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      136

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SoularFlarez
      GHETTO MAFIA-- FTK (fukk the klan)

      I got a message for the K.K.K. (Yeah)
      I'm goin out like that nigga O.J.
      A double murder went bloody on the pavement
      It's absurd but I'm that nigga that Satan sent
      (Yeah what you came to get?) Whitey anihilated
      And fuck parole them crackers been violatin
      (I heard.. you got a death wish)
      I'm just a G in the hood rollin deep dish
      (Y'all better peep this) I'm fin' to kill me a honkey
      I'm sayin 'Fuck the President, and his flunkie!'
      I bet' not catch you in the Dec, givin a speech
      Cause I'ma bust one of mine, and it'll reach
      See all crackers ain't shit to me
      Man fuck your hound and your deputy
      Ya dere, on some love for heat (til what?)
      Until I see, whitey R.I.P. (Nowwwww!)
      Now I'm red from the murder, left me sticky
      (Did you kill em?) Damn Skippy!
      But I ran into some problem, that was hectic
      (What's that?) Her husband came home, unexpected
      (Oh shit!) He had to respect it, the god damn Ruger
      I'm fin' to wreck it, cause I'm gone off sugar
      I shoulda have knew it, the cracker had backup
      He was sneaky, so I kept my fuckin Mag up
      But damn, I think I hear a baby cryin
      But fuck that shit, whitey's still dyin
      For lyin and keepin me in the projects
      It's designed, we'll always get our ass kicked
      But not to mention, the telephone rang (rang?)
      But not to mention, his wife already been slain
      See, whitey got me this way
      That's why I'm sayin fuck the K.K.K.

      Dear Mr. Whitey could you please understand
      I'm slangin pillows just as fast as I can
      I'm in the cut with the mask and loaded bam
      I'm just a nut with cash to kill the man
      (repeat 2X)

      Dear Whitey could you please understand
      I'm slangin pillows just as fast as I can
      I'm in the cut with the mask and loaded bam
      I'm just a nut with cash to kill the man
      See I left him in his ? dead as fuck
      But it was the knife to his back that left him whacked
      Me and Nino hit the jump from the real
      His wife was in the cooler, loadin the bill
      She had fear in her eyes, when she saw me
      She prayed made some eyes, and tried to claw me
      with them long ass fingernails
      Uhh, stank bitch tried to bail
      So I hit in her, head with my fist
      Everybody know I'm prejudiced
      What the hell, there's a hero in the lobby
      Tryin to help the cracker, and fuck my hobby
      But I'm seein em all and they carryin her back
      The bitch was already dead by a six pack
      Meanwhile, the cracker made a left
      I took the whole register by myself
      Cut the fuckin bitch head off her shoulders
      Threw down in the safe, over my shoulders
      I wish I could kill the, cousin and niece
      Bury em all in pieces
      You ask me why I live this way
      Man fuck the K.K.K.

      Dear Mr. Whitey could you please understand
      I'm slangin pillows just as fast as I can
      I'm in the cut with the mask and loaded bam
      I'm just a nut with cash to kill the man
      (repeat 2X
      LOL. WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT GHETTO MAFIA SOULARFLAREZ ?

      STRAIGHT FROM THE DEC

    12. #42
      Hue-Man's Avatar
      Hue-Man is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      ATLANTA ,GA
      Posts
      619
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      136

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Right now I find my self remenissen listenin to Amhad- back in the day. The song dosent talk about the era I grew up in, but it came out during the era I grew up in, so it speaks to me as well.

      PEACE

    13. #43
      Rebel Queen's Avatar
      Rebel Queen is offline Premium Member

      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      NY
      Posts
      1,524
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      185

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Moorish Rebel
      Black Woman & Child - Sizzla

      More Fire - Capleton

      Marcus Garvey Tribute - Burning Spear

      Culture Mix vol. 5 - Various

      Music of the Sun - Rhianna (ayo, her album has some nice tracks)

      Five Disciples pt 2. - Compilation (Luciano, Sizzla, Anthony B, Capleton, Junior Kelly)

      Ballot or the Bullet - Malcolm X (El Hajj)
      love this selection

    14. #44
      Raha's Avatar
      Raha is offline Be EASY.

      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      SW H-Town
      Posts
      2,031
      Blog Entries
      11
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      245

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      All Night by Damian Marley from the album "Welcome to Jamrock"
      Pyrrhic Victory (New songs are up!): http://www.reverbnation.com/pyrrhicvictory

      Some people take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, when in actuality, no one else is really taking them as seriously as they think.

    15. #45
      True Self Peace Allah is offline Premium Member

      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Milwaukee, WI (Cream City)
      Posts
      7
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      0

      Thumbs up Music........


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Peace.

      I have been listening to lately......... X-Clan, Public Emeny, Dead Prez, Nas, Paris, Marvin Gaye, Raekwon, AZ, 2 Pac, Kayne West, Common, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Consequence, Self Scientific, Poor Righteous Teachers, Biggie Smalls, Pete Rock and CL Smooth, Rass Kass, Saigon, Killah Priest,Tru Life,Little Brother, Rage Aganist the Machine and any old school hip hop music....... ohh don't let me forget any old school r&b (you know that good old fashion soul music)

      FYI

      I suggest that if anyone get a chance please go to hiphopgame.com and listen to a song called "Mother Nature" by Papoose f/ Razah...It is peace...very peace...

      I leave as i came in PEACE

      True Self Peace Allah

    Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 06-22-2016, 02:00 AM
    2. Speaking and Listening
      By TTDC Bot in forum Revolutionary Daily Thoughts
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 04-19-2013, 02:00 AM
    3. Whose Voice Are They Listening To?
      By TTDC Bot in forum Revolutionary Daily Thoughts
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 09-27-2010, 02:00 AM
    4. Haiti is speaking - are you listening?
      By Mosi Ngozi in forum Afrikan World News
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 02-28-2008, 04:07 PM
    5. Listening In and Naming Names
      By XXPANTHAXX in forum Breaking Down and Understanding Our Enemies
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 01-03-2006, 09:50 AM

    Thread Participants: 128

    1. Jacuma (3 Posts),
    2. Elisa Keisha (22 Posts),
    3. DJ RBG (1 Post),
    4. Im The Truth (7 Posts),
    5. BlackMic Radio (5 Posts),
    6. MaatMama (1 Post),
    7. I An I (2 Posts),
    8. Baba Ahmed (22 Posts),
    9. Warrior Princess (2 Posts),
    10. New Dwaben Chief (3 Posts),
    11. Kefentse_Bandele (7 Posts),
    12. G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. (62 Posts),
    13. Piankhi_the_Great (1 Post),
    14. IfasehunReincarnated (14 Posts),
    15. Little95 (1 Post),
    16. rebelAfrika (88 Posts),
    17. Learn06 (3 Posts),
    18. Runawayslave (4 Posts),
    19. Kushnology (6 Posts),
    20. BLACKFIST (3 Posts),
    21. Kweku_Omowale (4 Posts),
    22. Draptomania (2 Posts),
    23. Brother Tarikh (3 Posts),
    24. Tehuti-4 (2 Posts),
    25. Insatiable (2 Posts),
    26. SoularFlarez (61 Posts),
    27. Nandi (1 Post),
    28. Sun Ship (11 Posts),
    29. DarkManJah (1 Post),
    30. BlkSpartacus (10 Posts),
    31. Denise X (1 Post),
    32. Rebel Queen (6 Posts),
    33. Hue-Man (8 Posts),
    34. Majadi (13 Posts),
    35. Bproud_Bloud (1 Post),
    36. RecoveringAA (5 Posts),
    37. Asafo37 (8 Posts),
    38. Akyeame Kwame (2 Posts),
    39. Mekeda7 (1 Post),
    40. Daisho (9 Posts),
    41. WombanAuset (4 Posts),
    42. Nia Maishani (10 Posts),
    43. Babanike (1 Post),
    44. BlackQueen (3 Posts),
    45. Nkemanbinya (6 Posts),
    46. Small Eyez (1 Post),
    47. ShutEmDown (1 Post),
    48. AzaniaSpeaks (4 Posts),
    49. Sadiku (4 Posts),
    50. Raha (302 Posts),
    51. Nesayem (7 Posts),
    52. BlackIsPower (2 Posts),
    53. tyydae (52 Posts),
    54. OneSelf (1 Post),
    55. Mosi Ngozi (6 Posts),
    56. AnayaJahzara (1 Post),
    57. Shawnfury2003 (2 Posts),
    58. Kentake (1 Post),
    59. True Self Peace Allah (1 Post),
    60. Los (1 Post),
    61. EntellektualSoul (1 Post),
    62. Joey (6 Posts),
    63. Revelation (2 Posts),
    64. Armageddon (14 Posts),
    65. Queen_T (3 Posts),
    66. AfroNinpo (25 Posts),
    67. 2mi (1 Post),
    68. John P. (25 Posts),
    69. Heru Djet (7 Posts),
    70. GoodRain (1 Post),
    71. Escobar (10 Posts),
    72. Blacklilly72 (2 Posts),
    73. SheRose (1 Post),
    74. melodious (3 Posts),
    75. MsLioness (2 Posts),
    76. Revolutionary_Student (48 Posts),
    77. cephalocide (2 Posts),
    78. APUAT WAH (1 Post),
    79. RBG (1 Post),
    80. MidWestGirl (2 Posts),
    81. Wamukota X (2 Posts),
    82. Sha Mecca (1 Post),
    83. Uhuru Kimathi (2 Posts),
    84. Revolutionary Sniper (1 Post),
    85. M.Panther (2 Posts),
    86. Isis (2 Posts),
    87. ThinkFree (1 Post),
    88. Mosiah (38 Posts),
    89. Mahmoud Siddiqi (2 Posts),
    90. Pain (1 Post),
    91. Cairo Imhotep (1 Post),
    92. TureBandele (2 Posts),
    93. manifestdestiny (3 Posts),
    94. NubianSysta (2 Posts),
    95. Sourakhata (6 Posts),
    96. Walk Wit Me (11 Posts),
    97. Kwilu-mibale (1 Post),
    98. Seeking Ma'at (1 Post),
    99. Tumi (1 Post),
    100. Prince Hakeem (2 Posts),
    101. Jalili (51 Posts),
    102. CaribChild (1 Post),
    103. JemChi (3 Posts),
    104. akuabarca (3 Posts),
    105. moorpheus-El (3 Posts),
    106. DeeDee (1 Post),
    107. P-Caso (1 Post),
    108. Fenix (6 Posts),
    109. ChicagoSista (1 Post),
    110. YorubaQueen (1 Post),
    111. Kinte (1 Post),
    112. public enemy number one (1 Post),
    113. shakim1969 (6 Posts),
    114. aKeBuLaNiAn_mAn (2 Posts),
    115. Seqenen-Ra (1 Post),
    116. jamal-s (1 Post),
    117. SistahVine_X (4 Posts),
    118. VoodooPriest (2 Posts),
    119. La Bella Afrique (1 Post),
    120. username82 (1 Post),
    121. CosmicAscension (1 Post),
    122. I_ziz (1 Post),
    123. Empress Yetzion (1 Post),
    124. JAYBLACK (1 Post),
    125. ellasherlin (1 Post),
    126. dans4ever (1 Post),
    127. Chico-Rei (1 Post),
    128. freekundli (1 Post)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About

      Assata Shakur Speaks is an Forum Devoted To Assata Shakur And All Political Prisoners Around The World.
      Assata Shakur Speaks Is An Oasis Of Pan African Information Geared Towards The Liberation Of Afrikan People.

    Follow Us On

    Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr DavianArt Dribbble RSS Feed



    BACK TO TOP