Got this from a posting on www.daveyd.com, and as much as we say that whites should organize their own, i can't get the words Culture Bandits outta my head when hearing this, despite the well-intentioned
AR-15 is a Hip-Hop organization dedicated to fifteen anti-racist principles for building multiracial movements for social and economic justice led by radical activists of color. We believe that the major barrier to creating these movements is racism or white supremacy. We work to challenge white supremacy by producing anti-racist Hip-Hop and donating 25% of our income to racial justice work led by radical activists of color.
Anti-Racist Fifteen Principles
1. Practice non-violence; your mind is your best weapon.
2. Learn the critical history of U.S. white supremacy.
3. Study the legacies of resistance and liberation in communities of color, and the herstories of radical organizers of color and white anti-racist organizers.
4. Research your family herstories of oppression, resistance, and privilege.
5. Respect the leadership of radical organizers of color; prioritize their issues.
6. Stand in solidarity. Support racial justice struggles, political prisoners, prisoners of war and national liberation movements against U.S. imperialism.
7. Respect people and challenge oppressive behavior; constructive criticism as an act of love.
8. Utilize active listening; each one, teach one.
9. Create an anti-racist culture of resistance; anti-racist language, interactions, lifestyle, and economics.
10. Hold onto your visions; act on your principles.
11-15. For future generations...