Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DJ RBG is offline S1W-Insurgent

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Angry Real Preppy, Fake Gangsta

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      and you thought only 6-figure, suit-and-tie cats and southern preachers could be sellouts!

I wanted to pitch this joint, but I’m afraid the topic is no longer timely. In addition, no self-respecting website or publication would publish the piece how I’m about to write it- grimy. Hence, you, my beloved readers, shall have the opportunity to feast on my words in their rarest, most brutal form. It’s about to get ugly. I’m bout to get my full-fledged server thug on cuz there’s a bitch need to be called out! Master P pull ya skirt up!

“Wack MCs got one style- gun buck/ but when you say, ‘let’s buck for the revolution’/ they shut the hell up!”- the legend, the god, KRS-1

On AllHipHop, Homey put his dick between his legs whining for a ruthless government that had already ignored his city and then had the nerve to insinuate my dog, a fellow rapper, Kanye’s heroic comments on that now-infamous NBC telethon were profit-motivated.
      Let a bitch speak for himself:

I think that if Kanye West [felt] like that, he needed to wait cause I got people in my community dying right now…I got kids lost, I got parents lost, I got people got nowhere to go back to right now, so we need the government. We gon’ need the president…
      We from New Orleans, we feel the pain, we feel the anger. This what we going through…This is not a game for us. This is not a joke, this is not about money. This is not about selling records.

Boo-fucking-hoo! Not that I don’t sympathize with P’s pain from worrying about his family, losing loved ones, and missing home, but to suggest Kanye should have kept his mouth shut in order not to offend the president, so that Bushy wouldn’t abandon N.O. is a house nigga’s fantasy; as if had Kanye held his tongue, the Devil would suddenly have felt a pang of conscience and rushed to N.O.’s aid; as if the disaster hadn’t already happened; as if criticisms, like Kanye’s, weren’t what compelled Bush to give the best rendition of an LBJ speech by a Republican ever; as if Kanye’s criticism, specifically, didn’t compel the Prince to admit what conservatives consider a blasphemy- racism’s legacy has stimulated poverty.
      How jackass dumb could one entertainer be? Like fa real. Was this jerk too busy doing asstacular remakes with his son? (I Need Dubs is sacrilege by the way.) He must have missed the memo, or the mixtape- the day after Katrina, Bushy was eating birthday cake with John McCain and posing for pictures with a guitar; on Tuesday, the day total mayhem and despair gripped N.O., he went home to finish his vacation on his ranch; on Wednesday, he flew over N.O. in his luxury jet with feigned concern. All this before Kanye had said a word. If Master Percy was worried about Kanye discouraging the Devil from reacting to the crisis, what would P consider a lack of response? Like, fa real.
      Even if I could excuse Master Percy’s mental handicap and house nigga tendencies, which I can’t, I still couldn’t tolerate his hypocrisy. Money really called out Kanye talkin’ bout the pretty boy jeopardized the people of N.O.’s welfare for record sales. Even if that bullshit were true, this bitch is guilty of the same crime on like 1 gajillion counts!
      N.O. was a disaster before the disaster hit. The city has had some of the highest crime and murder rates in the country for more than a decade. Niggas been dyin’ down there. Does Master Fool think his music trash music has helped the situation? I’m not one of these conservative jokers that blames rap for darkies’ plight or who thinks rappers should censor their art, but I ain’t an idiot neither! Jams like Shoot ‘Em Up, Fuck A Bitch Cuz I’m Paid, Bloody Murder, Premeditated Murder (mind you all of these songs are from the same album) surely haven’t helped curb violence in the Big Easy. And didn’t he make every such song about black death in hope of making cash?
      I doubt he believes his own words are less potent than Kanye’s, so if, in his mind, Kanye’s words could influence Bush to commit political suicide by refusing to help N.O. on their account, then it should be equally plausible to him that his own words could, to some degree, help those that already have nothing to lose commit murder. I’d bet my hoopdy Master Massa Ass Kissa would never take such responsibility.
      Leaving Kanye out of it, ain’t it just like a bitch ass house nigga to sing ‘bout a million songs about "bussin’ niggaz headz," "pimpin’ bitches," "passin’ hoes," "movin’ weight," "not givin’ a fuck," "bein’ a soldier," then remain silent when YT pimp slaps him? Fuckin’ part-time gangster has nothing to say about a government that showed its blatant disregard for his city, his people. Super popular, white boy actors like Colin Farrell and Sean Penn have mashed on the president, but a supposed “killa,” a victim himself, is afraid to get the same folks that fucked him raw with no Vaseline angry. That’s hoe shit.
      Feeling no qualms about making endless tracks about killin’ poor, black men and degrading poor, black women, yet expressing reluctance to confront a true source of our misery is craven sellout shit. I give a fuck about Master Pussy.
      Real niggas unite!

Posted by Picasa
      " Fried, Baked, Grilled, Boiled Or Smoked, The Only Good Pig, Is A Dead Pig...Fuck The Holice!!!"

Raha is offline Be EASY.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Greetings DJ RBG!

GRRRRREAT post! Really great article. Although I do commend Master P for making a hurricane relief organization, his comments just...ugh! What was he thinking? Instead of hatin' on Kanye, he should be thanking him for spitting some real stuff. I was never a fan of Master P (his solid gold toilet and ceilings made of gold solidified a place in my book of all-time wack rappers), but this act of his just makes it easier for me to dislike him.

The Almighty Dollar got brothers blind, man. Stevie Wonder can see better than most of these "gangstas".

and :cheers:
      Pyrrhic Victory (New songs are up!): http://www.reverbnation.com/pyrrhicvictory

Some people take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, when in actuality, no one else is really taking them as seriously as they think.

Hue-Man is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Sad to say I was a fan of Master P growing up. Hes never realy spoke of anything positive in his lyrics. He is just one amongst many other rappers who shit on the mental of the youth, encouraging acts of violence to aquire the so called finer things in life.What you will usually hear most of them say is "at least I aint sellin drugs, robbin are killin nobody" but they might as well be when they are encouraging others to do so with their lyrics. In my opinion there are more sell out rappers than black cops. Even if Kanye was saying something positive just to to sell a record, he should be asking him self is that better than me not sayng anything positive to a record period ?.

Denise X is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs down Great Great Post!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE: "Feeling no qualms about making endless tracks about killin’ poor, black men and degrading poor, black women, yet expressing reluctance to confront a true source of our misery is craven sellout shit."..........

Wow....I'm lovin it!

".....so we need the government. We gon’ need the president… "

LMAO!! Spoken from a perfect example of truest house niggas in 2005.

Ridiculous.
      "Don't Let The World...Change Your Mind" ~~Maurice White Earth, Wind, and Fire ('Be Ever Wonderful'....'All 'N All ' album)

Rebel Queen is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

master p aint neva been anyone in my book but then again...neither is kanye.

Thread Information