Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

DJ RBG is offline S1W-Insurgent

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Arrow Texas executes rap fan who killed pig

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      HUNTSVILLE, Texas, - Texas executed a man Thursday who killed a pig officer and blamed it on rap music that he said goaded him into violence.

Ronald Ray Howard, 32, was the 14th person put to death this year in Texas, the nation's leading death penalty state.

He was condemned for the shooting death of Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Bill Davidson on April 11, 1992.

Howard was driving a stolen vehicle and shot Davidson in the neck when the officer pulled him over and approached his car.

At his trial, Howard's lawyers argued the rap music he listened to for hours, particularly that of late rapper Tupac Shakur, carried a message of violence toward police that influenced Howard's behavior.

In a final statement while strapped to a gurney in the Texas death chamber, Howard said he hoped his execution "helps a little" for Davidson's family, but added, "I do not know how."

"I love you all very much. Thank you very much," he said.

Howard did not request a last meal.

He was the 350th person executed in Texas since the state resumed the death penalty in 1982, six years after a U.S. Supreme Court decision lifted a national ban on capital punishment.

Nine more executions are scheduled in Texas this year.

*Big ups to this warrior for making a good pig! turns 2Pac back up...
      " Fried, Baked, Grilled, Boiled Or Smoked, The Only Good Pig, Is A Dead Pig...Fuck The Holice!!!"

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

"making pigs act in a DESIRED manner" ....much love to that brotha

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by DJ RBG
      HUNTSVILLE, Texas, - Texas executed a man Thursday who killed a pig officer and blamed it on rap music that he said goaded him into violence.

Ronald Ray Howard, 32, was the 14th person put to death this year in Texas, the nation's leading death penalty state.

He was condemned for the shooting death of Texas Department of Public Safety Trooper Bill Davidson on April 11, 1992.

Howard was driving a stolen vehicle and shot Davidson in the neck when the officer pulled him over and approached his car.

At his trial, Howard's lawyers argued the rap music he listened to for hours, particularly that of late rapper Tupac Shakur, carried a message of violence toward police that influenced Howard's behavior.

In a final statement while strapped to a gurney in the Texas death chamber, Howard said he hoped his execution "helps a little" for Davidson's family, but added, "I do not know how."

"I love you all very much. Thank you very much," he said.

Howard did not request a last meal.

He was the 350th person executed in Texas since the state resumed the death penalty in 1982, six years after a U.S. Supreme Court decision lifted a national ban on capital punishment.

Nine more executions are scheduled in Texas this year.

*Big ups to this warrior for making a good pig! turns 2Pac back up...
      I remember this VERY WELL because the same 2PAC song that he said made him kill that pig (Souljah's Revenge) makes me want to kill pigs as well. It's one of my FAVORITEST 2PAC songs too.

"They finally pull me over and I laugh...remember Rodney King? and I BLAST on his punk @ss!"--2PAC "Souljah's Revenge"

Thread Information