Forgot your password?

Thread: Gangster Gop

Hue-Man is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Gangster Gop

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      GANGSTER GOP: CONSERVATIVES SET TO PAY RAPPERS 50 MILLION TO RAP REPUBLICAN VOICES
      BY DAVEY D
      Coming at the heels of the recent announcement by marketing firm Maven Strategies to pay popular rap artist to spit lyrics about the virtues of McDonalds, in particular the Big Mac sandwich, other marketing firms have taken note. It has become glaringly obvious to Fortune 500 companies and Madison Avenue advertising agencies that the best way to sell a product is to employ the rhyming services of Hip Hop artists.

The successful marketing campaign behind Seagrams Gin via North Carolina artist Petey Pablo who drove sales through the roof after he rapped about it in his song 'Freek-A-Leak' has helped open the flood gates. That particular song was played a whooping 350 thousand times last year on commercial radio outlets and reached closed to 1.5 billion people (yes you read that correctly - 1.5 billion) world wide with its enticing message. That's far better marketing penetration then anyone could hope for with traditional advertising.

Enter the Tokeback Institute out of Resslin, Virginia. This is anultra conservative marketing firm that
      specializes in mainstreaming right wing values that are being championed by the current Bush administration. They pride themselves on being the marketing gurus behind getting Americans to buy into the policies supporting the War in Iraq as well as the new love and desire for 'High Morals'.

The secretive conservative institute now has set its sights on Hip Hop. They not only want to, but fully intend to follow in the footsteps of McDonalds and Seagrams Gin and will began paying popular rap artists as much as a million dollars plus bonuses to rap about conservative policies. It's called political product placement.

”We don't want them to change their style of dress or basic mannerisms, we just want them to do what they do best except push our various policy messages to their fans”, said CEO John L. Kressler. “Our substantial contacts within media will insure that are seen and heard”. ”We are set to offer popular artists like 'Fiddy Cent', Fat Joe, P-Diddy or The Game 50 million dollars to rap about some of our key issues like renewing the Patriot Act, Abstaining from Sex and loving the wisdom and integrity of George Bush.

”50 Million buckaroos is a lot of Bling Bling for these rap guys” Kressler said. ”what the heck we'll even throw in a couple of Maybach automobiles and a case of Hennesy if that will help seal the deal. If they can sell expensive basketball shoes and convince my good Christian son to act like a little gang banger from the inner city, they can sell the importance of joining the army which now needs new recruits”.

Kressler continued, ”I am by no means a rap fan, but my kids are. I have a son who is 14 years old who not only tries to dress like his favorite rapper Fiddy Cent, but he has actually adapted some of his habits, values and mannerisms. He walks around the house mimicking this new African American rap style of speech in which everything rhymes with the letter z. For example his name is Sam but he insists on his friends calling him Sam-izzle”.

Kressler laughed, “We are a conservative average ordinary white family from Virginia, but because of this rap music my kids are turning out Black.” It is with this revelation that Kressler and his Tokeback Institute decided to start approaching popular rap artists with offers they simply can not refuse. ”We can be very convincing when we have to be”, he smiled. “Maybe it's money we offer, maybe it's a new expensive car filled with all the latest gadgets and bling bling. Maybe we can help get them out of legal trouble.”

Kressler was of course referring to the recent rash of artists who find themselves afoul of the law including Lil’ Kim* who is looking at 20 years jail time after being convicted for lying to a grand jury. “Let's just put it this way,” Kressler chuckled “We can get you out of jail is you start rapping for us conservatives.”

Kressler went on to explain that the more trouble with the law a rapper has the more credibility he or she has in hawking his message. “Nobody believes a goody two shoes,” he said. “But take a guy who hasbeen in jail or looks like he's is going to jail and his fan base will follow him to the ends of the earth. So although this doesn't fit well with our traditionally family values we clearly understand that within the rap world, jail time and confrontations with law enforcement are important criteria for success.”

“My son Sam calls them 'Ghetto Superstars'. I call them the 'missing ingredient' to winning over the inner city for the GOP. Everybody knows a popular rapper in trouble with the law holds far more influence than a Jesse Jackson or any other inner city leader”, Kressler asserted. “They keep it real which is important in the age of Reality TV”.

Kressler also noted that in addition to paying 50 million bucks to popular artists to Rap for Bush, his firm is in the process of recruiting, training and eventually releasing their own cadre of conservative rappers. He explained that he was becoming increasingly disturbed by the increasing number of gangster rappers who were spreading lies and falsehoods about George Bush.

Kressler was referring to rapper Jadakiss who accused the president of being part of a conspiracy to knock down the World Trade center towers. “That was not only a big lie but totally irresponsible”, he quipped. “What we intend to do is bring forth our own rap army that are on par with any other artist on the scene, the big difference is they will speak the real truth. We want a conservative equivalent to Public Enemy, dead presidents or Immortal Technique. Our institute has been studying their records and overall technique and methodology for delivery compelling political messages.”

One technique being utilized by Tokenbach's new conservative rappers is to take popular songs and rewrite them with conservative values. For example, one group which call themselves Gangsta GOP have just finished mastering a song called ‘Fight The Liberals’ which uses the same rhythm track as Public Enemy's ‘Fight The Power’.

Group founder and lead rapper Sinister X noted that what we heard will be the second release for Gangsta GOP or GGOP for short. The 6'6' dreadlocked Sinister who wears a huge red, black and green microphone tattoo on his left arm explained that he's from Brownsville, Brooklyn and had been in and out of jail all his life before he found his way to the GOP side of things.

“I used to be a thug who terrorized the hood', but now I'm a revolutionary who is riding thick for the GOP.” He noted that the groups first single is actually a dis or response record to Jadakiss and
      his popular song ‘Why’. “Our song is called ‘Why Sell Out’,” explained Sinister X. “We wanna know why the young comrade is espousing lies and trying to appeal to the left which never ever does anything for our people. He's wrong for misleading our brothers and sister. We had no choice but to dis Jada on wax and let him know we coming at him GOP style.”

He noted that people should be on the look out for a another group supported and sponsored by the Tokenback Institute out of California called CCC which stands for Compton's Conservative Comrads. They are remaking NWA songs with a a soon to be released album tentatively titled ‘Straight From the GOP’.

Kressler ended by promising that within the next 3 months the Tokenback Institute will have several conservative rappers like GGOP on commercial radio that will totally change the music landscape. In
      the meantime, they will be enticing artists with nice fat paychecks to show their love and go conservative.

---------------------------

Hue-Man is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

I am still having trouble believing this one, but the way brothas have been selling out lately, or maybe I shouldnt say lately, but the way some brothas have "been" sellin out to aquire so called wealth, I guess it could happen.

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Cool

Warrior we need to be hitting them up in some type of "drop style" so the rest will know..
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thumbs Up/Down

Wtf....

Well.........

I am not surprised. THA MAN has already successfully entered throught he back door with money to decuse the masses into thinking they can "buy/earn" their way to freedom, so that when most people speak "freedom" they mean money.

THAT'S WHAT WE GET.

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

this article is racist on so many levels.
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Thumbs Up/Down

Of Course It Is!

Quote Originally Posted by IfasehunReincarnated
      this article is racist on so many levels.
      I presume in my reality that everything that comes out of the mouths of yt people is projected from their world-view which is euro-centric and yt supremist. Therefore, I am able to decode and understand what exactly is being said in their pronouncements.

What I take from this article is that they (yt people) -fundamentally believe that Africans in America are still ignorant and impressionable and any message put to music will be accepted and internalized. Further, we are gullable enough to allow a political message expressed through music to overpower our rational and learned experience that politics in general and Republican/Conservative politics specifically are in our interests.

These delusional people have been lead to believe that this is an effective tactic b/c of the rampant pay-for-placement promotions that has plaged commercial rap music of late note: Kanye West, Peety Pablo, et.al. On the other hand, what is well understood in the music world is that Africans are not the primary consumers and purchasers of rap music but young whites.

This could be a subversive tactic to influence those minds through a medium that is thought of as counter-culture. I put nothing past yt people and don't concern myself with their motives b/c whatever the motive is, it is not in my best interest and is ALWAYS threatening.

This is a shot accross the bow and a fore-telling of the decline of "rap" music, or if we're lucky artists of conscious will resist these gross violations of artistic integrity and boomerang with the REAL.

ONE THING WE CAN DO ONCE WE IDENTIFY THESE ACCEPTING ARTISTS IS PUSH FOR THEIR MUSIC TO BE LABELED "POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT" to draw attention to this tactic. Also, force the artists and record labels to register as Political Action Committees!

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

most these rappers alredy 1/2 way bent over for these devils...aint much further to go

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

CreatorsCollege: YT would be right. There is an increasing number of Afr-Am that actually think its cute to say they are considering voting Republican and "making people work for their votes" etc.

The reality is that lot of black people have no political savvy and would fall for this mess if the right rapper, laced w/ the right "bling via GOP" got on the mic and sold their soul.

99% of everything currently pushed as rap or hip-hop for that matter is B.S. and wouldnt have to be manipulated too much to fit the purposes of White Conservatism. Cause most rap fans agree, "if it dont make dollars, it dont make sense."

And in this case sense seems to cost about $50,000,0000
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Thumbs Up/Down

Sho' You Right

Quote Originally Posted by IfasehunReincarnated
      CreatorsCollege: YT would be right. There is an increasing number of Afr-Am that actually think its cute to say they are considering voting Republican and "making people work for their votes" etc.

The reality is that lot of black people have no political savvy and would fall for this mess if the right rapper, laced w/ the right "bling via GOP" got on the mic and sold their soul.

99% of everything currently pushed as rap or hip-hop for that matter is B.S. and wouldnt have to be manipulated too much to fit the purposes of White Conservatism. Cause most rap fans agree, "if it dont make dollars, it dont make sense."

And in this case sense seems to cost about $50,000,0000
      From reading your post, it occured to me how removed from humanity this scenario really is. Repiblicans are truly "playing games" with our lives, and some of us right along with them.

It seems the reality is that unless we vote Republican, our votes won'tbe counted anyway.

We've gained nothing fro the political process, while others who came after us prospered by focusing on education and economic empowerment. I believe politics is used to distract us from those ends and evidence shows it's working even as we're chided for "keeping the faith" in gov't.

Somehow WE HAVE GOT TO snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat, for the shaks are circling.

Peace & Love, -Kingdom Come

Thread Information