Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      General is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BlackIsPower
      LOL ....if you are unable to speak to another Black person respectfully about your opinions in your posts maybe you shouldn't offer YOUR opinions, my Blackness is not in question I like her music and it's not up to discussion , I posted that her albums are good SOUL music meaning that they are coming from her SOUL i feel the pain in her voice as well as the happiness she's promoting with some of her songs ,YOUR opinion about what i do and how i live is of no importance to me because YOU know nothing about what i do with my time and you assuming that you do know only makes you look judgemental , I will focus on what we have in common instead of focusing on your personal musical preferences , I would hope you can do the same

btw i have never typed that i like the way she dresses or wears her hair, she's free to do what she feels just like everyone else is, I believe that people can grow and I know that it takes time for that to happen ligethen up brother I have no intention of warring with you about music choices , it's too many other things that need to be focused on
      Alright, point made and point taken. So, What do U think of Lil Kim? She is just the bomb right? Put your lighters up, Put your lighters up! Pull out your blunts and put your lighters up? I just thought I'd ask. Let me know whats the 411, homes. This is not War my friend, no women don't cry, I say!

In other news I was just last week up in Chicago. I went to too Malcolm X and Olive Harvey College. Went to too health food spots, I think one on 47th and one on 79th. I also went to 2 bookstores, Afrocentric and one across the street from the Health food spot. I thought there would be some serious meetings going on during the week. I couldn't find no one. What ya'll doing up there?

Warrior Princess is offline Administrator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/0
      Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      4real@BlackIsPower
      I think I'm even going to type more stuff from Mary soon. You know when you think about it though, how will some people really be able to truly give their opinions as to what this warrior SiStar is putting out if they are really not even TRYING to listen, yanno?

Quote Originally Posted by General
      In other news I was just last week up in Chicago. I went to too Malcolm X and Olive Harvey College. Went to too health food spots, I think one on 47th and one on 79th. I also went to 2 bookstores, Afrocentric and one across the street from the Health food spot. I thought there would be some serious meetings going on during the week. I couldn't find no one. What ya'll doing up there?
      Check this out, General:

http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/chicago-il/
      "The greatest mistake of the movement has been to organize a sleeping people around specific goals. You have to wake the people up first, then youíll get action." Brother Malcolm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information