Nesayem is offline Afrika Is In You

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Death of A Nation.. Negroes, Niggroes & Coonism

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Death of A Nation.. Negroes, Niggroes & Coonism
      by Chuck D

What more is it to say?/? I ain’t just talking about the ‘fight’ at the SOURCE awards. That was just the aftermath of a condition that has been festering for the past 10 years, ever since the corporate takeover of the culture. Yeah the survey might say CHUCK D is a madman who might be bitter… yeah whatever, but the facts are glaringly obvious. Coon-ism is dominant when it comes to the representation of black people in the new millennium; 2000… across the MF-k’n board. I’ve seen a race of people reduced to mere reflections of highly financed and projected-like missiles from these same companies who fill themselves up with the idea of ‘ it’s just urban marketing.’ I look at television telling lies to my vision, the stations UPN (united plantation of niggers) and the We Buffoon network who will only blow a black face up that will make you laugh and make white society comfortable. I’m tired of hearing how successful this black person is or labeling him/her a ‘genius’ just because they’re continuously hilarious or ‘ triple-doubled’ themselves to represent black people in predominately white-walled boardrooms. Yes Amerikkka has finally frankensteined a morphing of what/who were previously categorized as black folk into a new race; the NIGGRO…

The NIGGRO is rewarded by ignorance… an inner world within a country that has found the right formula for pimping the so-called culture and twisting its history. The NIGGRO cannot show intelligence in public, even to other NIGGROES. If a NIGGRO has a degree, they’re known to conceal and not reveal their intelligence ‘dumbing themselves down’ because they think regular black folks ain’t feelin it. The NIGGRO accepts almost anything that is approved by white society. Anything that thrusts itself into ‘bling-bling’ millionaire status, even if the credibility of black folk is flushed down the token toilet. The NIGGRO is lauded in VIBE and the SOURCE for its thug spirit, thus confusing it with rebellion and accepting illogic as an oath amongst young cats just to ‘stay in touch’ or appear to be down. The NIGGRO follows the mentality of a 13-year-old to appear to be hip, instead of boldly leading the path for young cats to follow. The NIGGRO twists information, saying dumb things like "@#%$ it, I ain’t readin no newspapers cause they be lyin an @#%$," yet will wish for the day when old school hip hop informed them… and go no further than that. The NIGGRO will rally if it comes riding on a popular trendy wave… but will contradict themselves with the next trendy wave. The NIGGRO journalists claim they love music but know little about its history, get a token writing job and accept most negative things taking place in the music because of its popularity.

There are NIGGRO rappers, singers, athletes, comedians, radio jocks, actors and reactors, executives, writers and tons of employees sucking the corporate dicks just to pay the bills, most times at black folk’s expense. The NIGGRO accepts ‘nigger ways’ confusing it with the soul root of black people, just so they’ll appear down and not feel guilty. The NIGGRO allows themselves to stay culturally screwed in the most ‘negroic way’ and stay silent in the face of @#%$ going down. Some white folks or other cultures with little knowledge or respect for ‘black legacy’ will side with a NIGGRO because a NIGGRO won’t ever make them feel uncomfortable about the issue of race. The NIGGRO asks the questions about black on black violence while silently contributing to some of the causes, and turning their brain off while knowing the answers. The NIGGRO SHOWS OFF THEIR REWARDS FOR IGNORANCE to black folks and, foolishly, to everyone else while buck-dancing and out-cooning the next cat to get money to keep their created-accepted status afloat. The NIGGRO allows a white friend or partner to use the word ‘nigger’ like water, allowing to be called or even enveloping that same friend with the term. The NIGGRO will threaten to kill you, while never killing the ‘nigger’ in themselves. The NIGGRO refuses any connection to AFRICA or the Diaspora. The NIGGRO is satisfied easily as if it’s ‘white supremacy’s pit-bull’. The NIGGRO will turn on you but never on its Amerikkkan master. The NIGGRO is the government’s biggest COINTELPRO weapon ever… mutating our gifts in music, art, athletics and sex against us toward extinction.

In 1990 I wrote "WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME" depicting the following 10 years as a COUNTDOWN TO ARMAGEDDON, determining our place at the base of the 21st century. The 3 categories NEGRO, NIGGER and now NIGGRO are increasingly filling out the characteristics in BLACK PEOPLE. A people lacking the basic skills to build societies in 2000+, a living panoramic genocidal flick for the world’s entertainment pleasure. The new human zoo creatures for the digital age, the victims of the new slavery. A matrix of mental, and spiritual, brain-gates and bars over our minds.

I state this because I’m weary of hearing how important hip hop is when it’s a bi-product of the people. Respect for the people should be paramount, instead it’s being pied-pipered by THE HEAD NIGROES IN SELLOUT CHARGE. Smilin, stylin, profilin white-lipped on their master’s dicks for the bling day. Major owned hip hop is now about as packaged as KRAFT CHEESE with some suited @#%$ waiting for the results from the registers. Rap music is contorted to satisfy it’s contractual agreements, backin its ass up into soundscam, while the masses of BLACK PEOPLE who struggle against the one sided RACIST, FACIST reign are forced to be subject to this MILLION MONKEY MARCH IN REVERSE. It’s hard for me to support an 85% white teenage audience screamin ‘smoke that nigger’ and call it the @#%$. Or maybe it is. Pop music and killin a nigger in Amerikkka has forever been popular here. Rap music and hip hop is still a viable format for total balanced representation. That’s why I support thousands of uncorrupted artists on the web. Last week I applauded REV. AL SHARPTON and others for the REDEEM THE DREAM MARCH in DC in the stance against police brutality and racial profiling. Now who the hell’s gonna attack the genocide of mass mental brutality and racial brainwashing thru images, which results in a growing adversarial relationship between us and us.

I don’t want this to be read as too psycho-deep for anyone, cause really I can say @#%$ IT and KISS MY ASS too. But in this Terrordome vent, I’m co-signing this wit an attitude, but an attitude well taken. And it’s a lame excuse not to read into this because of the so-called DIGITAL DIVIDE widening every second, with the NIGGRO CULTURAL DAM allowing the DIGITAL DITCHES and the picking of ELECTRONIC COTTON to be dug and picked off with the soul, history and legacy of the LATEGREATBLACKRACE… clap your hands to the NIGGRO….

YEAH THIS IS BEYOND THAT FIGHT AT THE SOURCE AWARDS…I’M OUT ...

CHUCK D
      AUGUST 30 2000

Mosi Ngozi is offline Pan-Afrikanist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 9/0
      Given: 13/1

Chck D in full affect and spittin the truth and taken no prisoners.
      You are here because you know something,what you
      know you can't explain,but you feel it.You've felt it
      your entire life; that theres something wrong with the
      world.You don't know what it is but it's there; a
      splinter in your mind... the matrix

John P. is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

good shit...good shit...so much truth...i can't wait till rap collapse and go underground and out the corporate hands...1...
      I'm like Martin Luther king, people listen to me alot/
      it's non-violent non-violent, till i'm hit wita rock/
      then it's coretta fuck this, gone hand me my glock/ -50cent

Gotta dope dealers bop, wita righteous state of mind/
      Guess i'm half of my pops, enlighten by the qu'ran/- ME

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0

D@mn chuck d...spit fire...WE MUST SPEAK TRUTH!!
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Thread Information