Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

GoodRain is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0

Congradulations to Conscious Entertainers and What ever happened to...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I sometimes think when some entertainers dissapear from the movie screen or music business we seem to think something really bad must have happened to them to give up the business.
      And then I think about the conscious artists and actors. Isnt this a blessing in disguise most of the time because I see like this: To keep in your right mind in the business for a long time shows your strengths. But harsh as it may sounds I must tell it like it is. To even chose such a business with the intentions of staying a long time shows weaknesses. So if there is any entertainers that have read this no matter how high in entertainment stature you are I want to congradulate you if have learned from the business but choosed in any way the exit out of it.
      By the way does anyone know what these former conscious artists are doing these days:
      Def Jeff
      Speech(Arrested Developement)
      Bahamadia
      Jungle Brothers
      Del da Homo Sapien
      Poor Righteous Teachers
      Intelligent Hoodlum

If you would like to discuss any other past positive concious entertainers that are no longer on the scene please feel free. And I dont mean to limit it to rappers.

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

Thumbs up

Def Jeff is on this album called Electro Sessions. Its a remix of some classic HipHop sounds that Marley Marl helped produce. It dropped last year.

Speech(Arrested Developement) dropped some science on this album called The Vagabond. This album is a good album.

Bahamadia is currently working on a new album as we speak. I emailed her and she told me that Talib Kweli and Mos Def will be on the album along with Killah Priest and Chuck D.

The Jungle Brothers are working with that cat named DJ Hi Tek in the studios. I talked to Sam(DJ Sammy B) two days ago and he said that he can't wait for their latest artwork to drop.

Del da Homo Sapien his name is Del Da Funky HomoSapien- He is apart of the legendary Heiroglyphics. They are currently in the studios working on a new project. I have to email Del and see how things are going down.

Poor Righteous Teachers are currently in the studios as I type this. Check out my main man Wise Intelligents' website at http://www.intelligentmuzik.com/pages/home.htm for more info on his whereabouts.

Intelligent Hoodlum was the former alias of Tragedy Khadafi. Tragedy just dropped an album with Black Market Militia in 2005 and he also dropped two solo lps in 2005.

Uhuru warrior!

GoodRain is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 0/0

Thanks for the info.

Thread Information