Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Hue-Man is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Common Slaps Fire Out Of Hecklng Skinhead?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      http://WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM/

As much as I hate rumors, im sorry I just had to post this one.

COMMON SLAPS FIRE OUT OF HECKLNG SKINHEAD?

So, my man hit me up with a rumor he heard. Last week, Common was rocking at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I heard Com was rockin' it b-boy style all the way down to the breakdancing. Shout out to Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Ced Coast 97.3, who I heard were in the house. Anyway, Common was wearing a shirt that stated "I Love Black People," but there was a skinhead-looking fellow in the front row. I won't say he was definitely a skinhead, but what he did next is a good indication that he was! The dude continuously heckled Com during the show and capped it off with a middle finger to the Chi-Town rapper. He must have thought it was sweet with Com, but I heard Sense wasn't having it. I heard Com walked over to the skinhead and slapped the fire out of his racist face right in the middle of the damn show. The whole crowd went wild, I heard. Common reportedly said, "I don't know what you thought but I am from the South Side of Chicago!" Security removed the man and the crowd gave him a beer shower on the way out. Eventually, the crowd calmed down and Common ushered peace back into the House…but, the skinhead left with the Blues!

Palmetto is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Hue-Man

As much as I hate rumors, im sorry I just had to post this one.

COMMON SLAPS FIRE OUT OF HECKLNG SKINHEAD?

So, my man hit me up with a rumor he heard. Last week, Common was rocking at the House of Blues in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I heard Com was rockin' it b-boy style all the way down to the breakdancing. Shout out to Charlamagne Tha God and DJ Ced Coast 97.3, who I heard were in the house. Anyway, Common was wearing a shirt that stated "I Love Black People," but there was a skinhead-looking fellow in the front row. I won't say he was definitely a skinhead, but what he did next is a good indication that he was! The dude continuously heckled Com during the show and capped it off with a middle finger to the Chi-Town rapper. He must have thought it was sweet with Com, but I heard Sense wasn't having it. I heard Com walked over to the skinhead and slapped the fire out of his racist face right in the middle of the damn show. The whole crowd went wild, I heard. Common reportedly said, "I don't know what you thought but I am from the South Side of Chicago!" Security removed the man and the crowd gave him a beer shower on the way out. Eventually, the crowd calmed down and Common ushered peace back into the House…but, the skinhead left with the Blues!
      thats whats up

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

I keep tellin' yall those skinheads are too stupid to be worried about...but people don't be believing me.

BlackIsPower is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Hue-Man

I heard Com walked over to the skinhead an Common reportedly said, "I don't know what you thought but I am from the South Side of Chicago!"
      Let em know Com
      Word is bond,bond is life i give my life before my word shall fail /a soldiers oath/freedom or death/I won't stop if I fail,If I fail I get back up can't be soft /gotta be tough/failure is NOT a option/Real recognize Real/let's get it poppin /with mathematics you can solve any problem /that's how we make it to the Top from the Bottom -Dead Prez

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

I wish I would have been out in the parking lot...........

That skinhead would have got shot up in the parking lot for disrespecting a black man.

Thumbs Up/Down

Lol..As much as I like Common's music, he aint slappin' nobody, skinhead or not..lol

Uhuru

Nefertiti is offline TOO BLACK TOO STRONG!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 5/0

And just him doing that,....he was easy, Im sure he probaly wanted to light fire to that a** foreal

John P. is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Kefentse_Bandele
      Lol..As much as I like Common's music, he aint slappin' nobody, skinhead or not..lol

Uhuru

hahaha...took the words right out my mouth. this sound like somebody else and out all the places ah skin head at the house of blues, even if he wasn't he talking shit at a all black gathering basically, now what sense does that make. this story sound too unbelieveable to me...1
      I'm like Martin Luther king, people listen to me alot/
      it's non-violent non-violent, till i'm hit wita rock/
      then it's coretta fuck this, gone hand me my glock/ -50cent

Gotta dope dealers bop, wita righteous state of mind/
      Guess i'm half of my pops, enlighten by the qu'ran/- ME

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by John P.
      hahaha...took the words right out my mouth. this sound like somebody else and out all the places ah skin head at the house of blues, even if he wasn't he talking shit at a all black gathering basically, now what sense does that make. this story sound too unbelieveable to me...1
      Yeah...first, the thing about Common sounds unbelievable (although....you never know). Second, the thing about a skinhead at a hip-hop show. Either that isn't true...or the skinhead demonstrates CLASSIC skinhead stupidity (ie. I hate niggers and I don't want to be around niggers, therefore I WILL GO BE AROUND NIGGERS...because THEIR OPINION MATTTERS TO ME and I want to tell them how I feel). Although I find it hard to believe, you can never be surprised by the stupidity of a skinhead. It's the inbreeding.

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

^ lol

i doubt he'd roll up ONE deep tho...u kno they scared. it take like 4 or em for ONE of us

Moorish Rebel is offline Nkrumah-Tureist

Thumbs Up/Down

Common is my man in all but c'mon..a skin head at a hiphop gathering? naaaw..it's not that I don't believe that Common slap the sh!t out of him, I just don't believe a skin head going to a hiphop concert by himself.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Moorish Rebel
      Common is my man in all but c'mon..a skin head at a hiphop gathering? naaaw..it's not that I don't believe that Common slap the sh!t out of him, I just don't believe a skin head going to a hiphop concert by himself.
      Alot skinheads are the result of inbreeding. You can never underestimate that kind of stupidty.

Kimani is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

his rep-ing the south side of chicago gives the story some credibility; we have been known to snap the eff off at times: something similar happened at Kanye West's concert this summer; we vibing to an ugly beat; he interrupts because he sees this indian type couple in the front seat and they were not standing up and vibing with everybody else; he put them marks out their seat; gave them some money; and brought a woman and her son from the top row; i saw this with my own eyes; people were saying it was made up; what do these bruhs gotta do to prove they got some "heart"?
      "The problem with modern conceptualizations is it leaves no room for other sources of knowledge...The Kemetic concept approaches the process of knowing from a more 'common sense' approach. Ultimately knowing is the result of a divine, universal, and intergenerational conversation among God the creator, the cosmos, nature and the creatures of the earth, especially human beings...the process of human creativity is an imitation or rather repitition of divine creativity."--Jacob Carruthers

Thread Information