Got this in my e-mail today, if i still had a newspaper i would have put "Judge Mablean" in my "Skinnin' and Grinnin'" (coonin) section about 50 times by now. Perhaps the below is a weak attempt to reverse karma?
===========

A CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!
The Mablean Ephriam Foundation Honors
Fathers at the 2006 H.U.F. Awards
Sunday, June 18, 2006
The Westin Long Beach Hotel

Los Angeles, CA - A call for nominations is currently underway for The Mablean Ephriam Foundation's Honoring Unsung Fathers (H.U.F.) Awards on June 18, 2006. The Fourth Father's Day awards brunch will take place at the Westin Long Beach Hotel in Long Beach, California. Established to bring attention and recognition to everyday fathers who maintain a lifestyle that exemplifies love towards their spouse, children, family and community, the H.U.F. Awards is the brainchild of Judge Mablean Ephriam, of the popular courtroom show "Divorce Court." H.U.F.

A total of five (5) awards will be presented during the brunch program to a single father (Solo Warrior), married father (Love Cares), divorced father (Fatherhood Forever), non-biological father (Village Dad) and a senior father (Living Legacy).

Last year's H.U.F. Awards drew more than 1300 families, friends and celebrities to the awards brunch, which featured jazz and gospel entertainment. The Mablean Ephriam Foundation has also partnered with The Tupac Amaru Shakur Foundation to co-host the inaugural H.U.F. Awards in Atlanta, GA on June 15-16, 2006.

"I am so grateful for the opportunity to extend love to these remarkable men and dispel the myth that fathers are not nurturers as well as providers," says Judge Mablean. "If you know a father that loves and respects his wife, is dedicated to his children, gives back to his community or makes time for others in need, take a moment to nominate him for a 2006 H.U.F. Award."

Judge Mablean has been involved in family law for more than 28 years. She has served as an attorney, mediator and judge pro-tem. She has served as the judge of Divorce Court for the last seven years where she renders legally binding decisions for couples in conflict. She frequently travels throughout the country to inspire, share and educate individuals on real life topics. Judge Mablean is a board member of Union Rescue Mission, a member and past president of Black Women Lawyers, a co-owner of Jubilane Guesthouse, a bed & breakfast in Johannesburg, South Africa, and owner of Mablean's Limousine Service in Los Angeles.

Website http://rd.bcentral.com/?ID=3865156&s=52179413 .