Forgot your password?

BlkSpartacus is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Slave Nigga vs. House Nigga 2007...Hip-hop version

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      http://www.zshare.net/audio/angiemar...-0201-mp3.html

A tale of two rappers who share different views about hip-hop.. After listening to this trust me you will figure out who's who.
      "You think if there really is a God, he would agree with the man that shot Joanne Chesimard(F*** Naw) You listen what I learn to tell, I got a prophecy them crackers that framed Herman Bell gonna burn in Hell.". Saigon

Thumbs Up/Down

They both sound stupid to me....they are both sellouts.....

nattyreb is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

i listened to it completely, but i didn't get who was supposed to be about what. They just sounded like 2 businessmen talking about making money and i don't believe arguing about who's more "ghetto" than somebody else makes them any more committed to the community/liberation. But i may have missed the point, sorry if i did!
      "We must continue to move forward and do everything we can to outlaw legal lynching in America. We must continue to stand together in unity and to demand a moratorium on all executions. You must stay strong. You must continue to hold your heads up, and to be there. We will prevail. Keep marching Black people. They are killing me tonight. They are murdering me tonight." -- Excerpts of Last Words of Bro. Shaka Sankofa, an innocent man executed by the state of Texas, 6/22/00. www.myspace.com/nattyreb7

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

Hahahahahahahaha@ Fifty Cent. He is a sell out. At least Styles P knows the real deal.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nattyreb View Post
      i listened to it completely, but i didn't get who was supposed to be about what. They just sounded like 2 businessmen talking about making money and i don't believe arguing about who's more "ghetto" than somebody else makes them any more committed to the community/liberation. But i may have missed the point, sorry if i did!
      Yeah it does sound like that natty... but if you notice the guy that called in Styles P stated that he rather have respect and love from his people than money. While the one that was on the show 50 seemed to change and only interested in money and riches. My point was to show that mindset and what we are up against in freeing the minds of the young ones
      "You think if there really is a God, he would agree with the man that shot Joanne Chesimard(F*** Naw) You listen what I learn to tell, I got a prophecy them crackers that framed Herman Bell gonna burn in Hell.". Saigon

nattyreb is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Thanks for your patience in explaining that, strong Bro., i may give it a re-listen.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkSpartacus View Post
      Yeah it does sound like that natty... but if you notice the guy that called in Styles P stated that he rather have respect and love from his people than money. While the one that was on the show 50 seemed to change and only interested in money and riches. My point was to show that mindset and what we are up against in freeing the minds of the young ones
      "We must continue to move forward and do everything we can to outlaw legal lynching in America. We must continue to stand together in unity and to demand a moratorium on all executions. You must stay strong. You must continue to hold your heads up, and to be there. We will prevail. Keep marching Black people. They are killing me tonight. They are murdering me tonight." -- Excerpts of Last Words of Bro. Shaka Sankofa, an innocent man executed by the state of Texas, 6/22/00. www.myspace.com/nattyreb7

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

$0.50 basiclly showed he was nothing but a sell out agent when he started out hating another sell out that even though he sold out completely (Ja Rule) by make nothing but comercial love songs he still was positive even if the music was the worst 50 just talks bad about women and killing other bacl folks just to sell records...........He a agent because of his get rich or die trying slogan when being rich doesn't always means have a lot of money it can be rich in life love and freedom which that cat has none.
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by nattyreb View Post
      Thanks for your patience in explaining that, strong Bro., i may give it a re-listen.
      No problem!! You take your time and patience in explaining the conditions of our PP's which is way more important than this...so its all love

Thread Information