Im The Truth is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 7/0

King Of White Girls Speaks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      During a AllHipHop.com Interview:

AllHipHop.com: Now, you call yourself the "King of All White Girls." Elaborate on that for me.

Polow Da Don: Just the “King of the White Girls.” I ain't self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order: it goes God, man, woman, child. [SOURCE]

Polow Da Don, The King of White Girls, response to criticism:

AllHipHop.com: So do you stand by your statements?

Polow Da Don: Oh definitely. It has nothing to do with me, these effects. I didn’t make this stuff up. Only thing where people got misled is that I said I prefer a White woman, and that’s not the case at all. Really, I date all types of women. It was a stage in my life when I started dating a lot of White women- that was just a stage in my life. Right now, I date girls I like. I don’t base it off of any shade or color when I meet a girl now. They linked my comments about the Black family and Black women with the “King of the White Girls” and [the fact that] I dated White girls. That’s where it all went wrong. So when I was comparing Black women to White women, that has zero to do with me dating White women. What I was saying was factual though. Ladies and gentlemen agreed, n****s and b******s got mad.

....It’s not that I’m attacking Black women; Black women have done this to themselves. Well I’m not going to say that. They didn’t do it to themselves, but they are a part of the cycle, which means they’re not helping the situation by not looking at the problem. So let’s take White people out of it, and take any other race out of it. I used White women as a comparison because so many Black people get mad because I say that I’m the “King of the White Girls.” First of all, saying that I’m the “King of the White Girls,” how can you find that disrespectful as a Black woman? You are an idiot. If anything, I should have Klansmen feeling disrespected; I should have White women feeling disrespected as far as a Black man saying he’s the king of the White women. It’s not disrespectful to Black woman at all. If a white man says, “I’m the King of Black women,” would [Black women] be mad at the White man? Of course you would be, and so would Black men. You think a White woman would be mad at a White man saying, “I’m the king of Black women?” No, they won’t be mad. So I don’t understand how a Black woman can feel offended by me saying I’m the “King of the White Girls.” I didn’t come up with that. Like I said, a White man came up with that title for me. But, Black women do need to get their shit together, period, point blank. And if you’re in denial of that, you are part of the problem.

.... AllHipHop.com: So we discussed how some Black have not really learned to be men yet. Do you think that may be a reason why some Black women have a problem being submissive to that kind of man?

Polow Da Don: No. Women have been taught to not trust us. Women have run the household for so long, they’ve been taught to be independent. So when a man comes in and tries to run the household, they are kind of fighting for that spot, so to speak. There’s gonna be a little resistance before a woman just let’s it all go because they’ve seen their mothers be strong, and grandmothers be so strong, and they taught them to be the same way. So when you meet a guy you’re gonna challenge him. Take somebody like Oprah (Winfrey.) To me Oprah is a bad example. To me Oprah being titled as the most powerful Black woman in America, and she doesn’t have a man… To me that’s sending a bad signal to all young Black women. That’s saying the most powerful Black woman in America didn’t need a man. You telling me that’s a role model?

... AllHipHop.com: I feel you. So do you have anything else to add?

Polow Da Don: Yes. I am no longer calling myself the “King of White Girls,” I am the Prince. Quincy Jones had the baddest white girls ever, and the most. I did my history and I ain’t got s**t on Quincy Jones. [Laughs]

Read the rest of his interview here. Who is the King of White Girls? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polow_Da_Don
      "If the enemy is not doing anything against you, you are not doing anything"
      -Ahmed Skou Tour

"speak truth, do justice, be kind and do not do evil."
      -Baba Orunmila

"Cowardice asks the question: is it safe? Expediency asks the question: is it political? Vanity asks the question: is it popular? But conscience asks the question: is it right? And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor political, nor popular - but one must take it simply because it is right."
      --Dr. Martin L. King

Get Involved!

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

Is this some type of joke or something? Who is Polow the fool by the way?

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

Thumbs down Nah this buster is serious.......

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
      Is this some type of joke or something? Who is Polow the fool by the way?

I don't know if you ever seen that "Throw some D's" music video by "Rich Boy" (another buster) well he is the punk in the car with nothing but white girls around him.........another lacky for the destruction of our youth through Shit Hop.
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Im The Truth View Post
      I have nothing against black women, but they’re raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order: it goes God, man, woman, child.
      So when I was comparing Black women to White women, that has zero to do with me dating White women. What I was saying was factual though. Ladies and gentlemen agreed, n****s and b******s got mad.

....It’s not that I’m attacking Black women; Black women have done this to themselves. Well I’m not going to say that. They didn’t do it to themselves, but they are a part of the cycle, which means they’re not helping the situation by not looking at the problem. So let’s take White people out of it, and take any other race out of it. I used White women as a comparison because so many Black people get mad because I say that I’m the “King of the White Girls.” First of all, saying that I’m the “King of the White Girls,” how can you find that disrespectful as a Black woman? You are an idiot. If anything, I should have Klansmen feeling disrespected; I should have White women feeling disrespected as far as a Black man saying he’s the king of the White women. It’s not disrespectful to Black woman at all. If a white man says, “I’m the King of Black women,” would [Black women] be mad at the White man? Of course you would be, and so would Black men. You think a White woman would be mad at a White man saying, “I’m the king of Black women?” No, they won’t be mad. So I don’t understand how a Black woman can feel offended by me saying I’m the “King of the White Girls.” I didn’t come up with that. Like I said, a White man came up with that title for me. But, Black women do need to get their shit together, period, point blank. And if you’re in denial of that, you are part of the problem.
      A typical nigga who needs to be silenced...

Uhuru Sasa

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by JABOOM View Post
      Shit Hop.
      LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nefertiti is offline TOO BLACK TOO STRONG!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0
      Given: 5/0

Lightbulb

Sell out "Honky Lovin" ass Nigga is what he is This man has got it all mixed up he think some stringy hair, pale faced, smelling like a dog when she get wet white womans submission is being a woman...Despite anything a sistar will go through the fire with the brother!!! raise his kids hold up the household when he aint workin clean up after him take his shit and still love him!! and just because we demand respect(because we respect you!) and may ask you why are you coming in at 3:00am(because we were worried) smelling like some other woman we got to be difficult we just want respect and be recognised and for everything to balance out...lets do this together blackman!

Sun Ship is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertiti View Post
      Sell out "Honky Lovin" ass Nigga is what he is This man has got it all mixed up he think some stringy hair, pale faced, smelling like a dog when she get wet white womans submission is being a woman...Despite anything a sistar will go through the fire with the brother!!! raise his kids hold up the household when he aint workin clean up after him take his shit and still love him!! and just because we demand respect(because we respect you!) and may ask you why are you coming in at 3:00am(because we were worried) smelling like some other woman we got to be difficult we just want respect and be recognised and for everything to balance out...lets do this together blackman!
      Sister Nefertiti, I respect your sentiments, but this is how negores like the so-called “king of white girls” become so effective (a propaganda IED = Improvised Elusive Distraction), for they become mixed into a more important subject as it concerns Black men and Black women struggles together and apart, and it muddies the water as we deal with redeeming Black relationships.

Sister, listen to what this fool says, and leave him where he is! For if he wants to be the “king of white girls” this is NOT our concern! Let the white girls' six-pack drinking uncles and swastika wearing cousins deal with him, when he drives through the backwood roads and just near the swamps in “Hang-a-nigga”, Alabama!

If we take his ranting seriously and get all emotional about it, sisters will weave his ignorance into serious discussions. Unfortunately I’m sure this backwards negro's name and statements will come up in some of the most intelligent conversations as an example of “ungrateful” Black men who sellout sisters, and will be used as in a context directly pertaining to the overall issue of dysfunctional Black male/female relationship, whereas he is NOT even the REAL ISSUE and has nothing to do with why Black men and women have ANY issues! Or the struggles our women have to go through!

He is a created anomaly and an agent provocateur! Let’s not let him in the circle!

Peace

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Ship View Post
      Sister Nefertiti, I respect your sentiments, but this is how negores like the so-called “king of white girls” become so effective (a propaganda IED = Improvised Elusive Distraction), for they become mixed into a more important subject as it concerns Black men and Black women struggles together and apart, and it muddies the water as we deal with redeeming Black relationships.

Sister, listen to what this fool says, and leave him where he is! For if he wants to be the “king of white girls” this is NOT our concern! Let the white girls' six-pack drinking uncles and swastika wearing cousins deal with him, when he drives through the backwood roads and just near the swamps in “Hang-a-nigga”, Alabama!

If we take his ranting seriously and get all emotional about it, sisters will weave his ignorance into serious discussions. Unfortunately I’m sure this backwards negro's name and statements will come up in some of the most intelligent conversations as an example of “ungrateful” Black men who sellout sisters, and will be used as in a context directly pertaining to the overall issue of dysfunctional Black male/female relationship, whereas he is NOT even the REAL ISSUE and has nothing to do with why Black men and women have ANY issues! Or the struggles our women have to go through!

He is a created anomaly and an agent provocateur! Let’s not let him in the circle!

Peace

Nothing left to say but EXACTLY!!!
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Ship View Post
      Sister, listen to what this fool says, and leave him where he is! For if he wants to be the “king of white girls” this is NOT our concern! Let the white girls' six-pack drinking uncles and swastika wearing cousins deal with him, when he drives through the backwood roads and just near the swamps in “Hang-a-nigga”, Alabama![/COLOR][/I][/B]
      ALL DAY BRO!!! and ten watch him campaign for our assistance on B.E.T. like OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson.

Like Al SHarpton said on his show today, 'whatever you think about yourself race wise, amerikkka's reality will alway's surface to REMIND you of who u are and where your place is'. SO we will sit back and watch!

That wasnt verbatim but he said somethin like dat...lol

Sublimelight is offline Sister-Warrior-Healer

Thumbs Up/Down

Whew!!!

htp,

Brothers y'all right this self/family hate'in negro definitely needs to be ignored but he still dangerous with all of the distraction.

I done left the backward "king of pale pink cave things" alone. But it still needs to be addressed by brothers because Iron sharpen Iron. Asante for brothers and sisters with sharp eyes and serious love for self/family. The backwards negro tried to back-track on it though, which proves the point that he was using prop'ganda and try'in to create an issue to generate a backward buzz. He tried to divert the exposure of his self/family hate by bringing up Quincy, like Afrikan womb-men and men was going to absolve him of his wickedness.

Negro's will do anything to draw attention to themselves. Thank the Most High that we can spot these schemes and call it what it is, and still move forward inch by inch, hour by hour and power by power.

Shm htp,

Sister Sublimelight
      "PEACE & POWER to the Afrikan World/Cosmic Order"

Warrior Princess is offline Administrator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/0
      Given: 1/0

Thumbs down If he wanna sleep in mr.charlie's bed let them abide by mr.charlie's house rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Kefentse_Bandele View Post

Uhuru Sasa
      No.. He doesn't need to be silenced. He needs the opposite, in fact. He needs to keep talking this stuff he's talking, but he needs to talk this stuff in more appropiate places like at country clubs and possibly on FOX News interviews. He's talking that stuff in the wrong places, which is why he is still talking it. And then when the angry caucasion males come after him (oh they should run his interview right after the latest O.J. coverage which we know always conjures up much "white rage".lol), maybe he'll get to remembering to show his people just a little more respect. Or maybe he just needs to pick the "right" pink female... The one who will smile in his face and marry him and take all his money but not before crying rape. Never to fret. Those are excellent strategies in getting him more in touch with his the fact that dem mutants ain't got no love for him and that though he's monkeyed himself out, we (his ppl) would show him love much faster than would any pink female he can screw just because he can finance his pink mush-lust.
      "The greatest mistake of the movement has been to organize a sleeping people around specific goals. You have to wake the people up first, then youll get action." Brother Malcolm

Warrior Princess is offline Administrator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/0
      Given: 1/0

Thumbs down If he wanna sleep in mr.charlie's bed let him abide by mr.charlie's house rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Kefentse_Bandele View Post

Uhuru Sasa
      No.. He doesn't need to be silenced. He needs the opposite, in fact. He needs to keep talking this stuff he's talking, but he needs to talk this stuff in more appropiate places like at country clubs and possibly on FOX News interviews. He's talking that stuff in the wrong places, which is why he is still talking it. And then when the angry caucasion males come after him (oh they should run his interview right after the latest O.J. coverage which we know always conjures up much "white rage".lol), maybe he'll get to remembering to show his people just a little more respect. Or maybe he just needs to pick the "right" pink female... The one who will smile in his face and marry him and take all his money but not before crying rape. Never to fret. Those are excellent strategies in getting him more in touch with his the fact that dem mutants ain't got no love for him and that though he's monkeyed himself out, we (his ppl) would show him love much faster than would any pink female he can screw just because he can finance his pink mush-lust.
      "The greatest mistake of the movement has been to organize a sleeping people around specific goals. You have to wake the people up first, then youll get action." Brother Malcolm

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Princess View Post
      No.. He doesn't need to be silenced. He needs the opposite, in fact. He needs to keep talking this stuff he's talking, but he needs to talk this stuff in more appropiate places like at country clubs and possibly on FOX News interviews. He's talking that stuff in the wrong places, which is why he is still talking it. And then when the angry caucasion males come after him (oh they should run his interview right after the latest O.J. coverage which we know always conjures up much "white rage".lol), maybe he'll get to remembering to show his people just a little more respect. Or maybe he just needs to pick the "right" pink female... The one who will smile in his face and marry him and take all his money but not before crying rape. Never to fret. Those are excellent strategies in getting him more in touch with his the fact that dem mutants ain't got no love for him and that though he's monkeyed himself out, we (his ppl) would show him love much faster than would any pink female he can screw
      That would be damn fun to watch i know that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Princess View Post
      just because he can finance his pink mush-lust.
      WHAT???????????????????:
      lol:

I couldnt even find the words to say!!! Im actually speechless!!!...lol

Thread Information