Notiq is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Exclamation Pac Fans Disgusted @ New Album

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      http://www.freetupac.com/

Forever Riding Eternally Elevating Tupac. FREE TUPAC
      When a hip-hop artist or popular celebrity is incarcerated and his or her rights are taken away, fans world wide lobby for their freedom against injustices placed upon them and fight for their rights. Afeni Shakur, Tupac's mother and head of the Tupac Shakur Estate once said that Tupac, having passed away, is now in a better place, where his words can no longer be twisted or used against him, where he can no longer be hurt. Unfortunately this is not true, and Ms. Shakur is at the head of the beast which has Tupac trapped in its belly.

It seems that Tupac's friends and family either do not want to, or are powerless to free Tupac. So we have taken it upon ourselves to make a difference, as fans and individuals united by an appreciation and love for Tupac, we come together to fight for his freedom against oppression.

Free Tupac is a movement with one sole purpose, the freedom of Tupac Shakur's artistic expression. This year sees the release of Loyal To The Game, excessively produced by Eminem. This album is a disgrace to everything Tupac stood for. His freedom of speech is taken away as his words are twisted and used to benefit Shady Records, Aftermath, G Unit and Interscope. His voice is taken away and turned into a sample that Eminem feels he can twist and use in any way he sees fit. Not only are Tupac's vocals distorted, sped up and slowed down taking away from his intended message, but his words are also cut together to give them impression that Tupac was down with Eminem and G Unit. Tupac's vocals are cut, sliced and pasted together to form such lies as "Its my motherfucking nigga Em on the motherfucking boards in case you're wondering, we doing this ****. He down for it." Tupac never met or even heard of Eminem in his life time. Tupac was not down with Eminem; and no one has the right to claim the two would be friends. Claims of "G-Unit in the motherfucking house" are just as disgusting and disloyal to Tupac's memory. It seems everybody involved wants to be loyal to the game, but no one wants to be loyal to Tupac.

We are not against the remixing of songs, we understand that beats need to be updated as often they were not finished or original samples were not cleared. What we are against is the manipulation of Tupac's voice, his message and his legacy by greedy individuals. We are not against Afeni Shakur or Tupac's family, we understand that Afeni loves her son, but we are against people being put in charge of Tupac's work who do not have his best interest at heart.

When complete, this website will further outline the fan's objections to the mishandling and misrepresentation of Tupac's legacy, and will outline our demands as Tupac's loyal followers and the only ones really staying loyal to the game. The injustices go much deeper then just Loyal To The Game, so please stay tuned for the truth.

What you can do to help:

Fans: We welcome fans to voice their opinions and protests on 2PacBoard.com and join us in representing for Tupac Shakur. Also, please make sure to check FreeTupac.com regularly as we will need fan support to make an impact! The more visitors we get, the more people will pay attention. We will also ask fans to sign various petitions from time to time that will then be forwarded to Afeni Shakur.

Webmasters: If you would like to help, please place a FreeTupac.com link, button or banner on your website and show your support! We have provided examples below, but feel free to make your own. Please place these images on your server and do not link to ours directly.

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

this is what i am talking about. before you know it, Tupac's spirit is going to be doing collaborations with 98 Degrees, Boyz 2 Men and Britney Spears. Afeni, please stop the madness.
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs down

wont b buyen it now....damn

Thumbs Up/Down

I agree

I agree with the fact that this is a degredation of his memory. We can only hope that better things will be done with the rest of his work.
      Zaire

josteele is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

I agree in the area of putting Tupac on songs with people he didnt even know leaves a distorted view of who Tupac was. But In the area of the Loyal to the Game CD made by Eminem, I must disagree. That CD is Tupac, or should I say he has not been distorted in his views. The whole, free the people, panther Pac, and yes ride or die Pac, is still all there. I didnt like that CD at first but after I kept listening to it. I came to realize Loyal to the Game is still Pac.

Thread Information