Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Notiq is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Thumbs down Why Are Black People Giving Emenim A Pass

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      After he called us nigger shit, coons and porch monkeys. Some of them say just cause it was 10 years ago and he apologized thats its ok. They run around listeniing to his music. Its disgusting. I've found that some blk peeps are quick to down each other, but will uphold a white man in the wrong...SMH in disgust.

BlackMic Radio is offline Station Terrorist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Lightbulb

Sister Queen notiq
      I echo your sentiments, but no one here is in support of that devil? Unless you saw something I didnt...
      Be Sure To Tune Into Our Very Own BlackMic Radio or bring ya mic and holla at ya boy in voice chat www.blackmic.com/chat

Notiq is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMic
      Sister Queen notiq
      I echo your sentiments, but no one here is in support of that devil? Unless you saw something I didnt...

no not members here, i'm speaking in general about how Ive read at other boards how some of us are supporting that devil...

IfasehunReincarnated is offline Never Let Them Disrespect the Ancestors

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

lol..well this is "get it all out week" so rant all you want, its good for the system to get it out and move on. i know i am. i understand your disgust and am equally plagued by the downward spiral of morality and ethics in society.

apparently if you can dunk a ball, spit a rhyme, your car cost more than your neighbors, or you sit on the board of a multi-national corporation no one gives a crap if you are racist, rapist, pedophile, sexist or murderer. Just keep stacking the paper - because money seems to drive everything these spectators adore.

tsk tsk tsk. and then we say we want to deliver democracy to others. if democracy allows the like of a R. Kelly, G.W. Bush or Eminem to do "their thang" I am down for a dictatorship.
      All is Well. Workin' Hard - Tryin' to Save Time for Fam. Check in Periodically.

Jamal21 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

that ***** is not gettin a pass with me at all. and i think other black dudes give dude a pass just cuz he still with Dre and he signed 50 cent and all these black artist. But fucc that I dont care if his legal guardian was black I still wont give his racist ass a pass.
      2pac aka Makaveli the best rapper ever I wish you was alive to lead the Revolution. R.I.P. my nigga. Fucc Feminem and 50 cent and all these other pussy ass niggaz makin stupid pop music.We dont need hip hop to turn into wigger hop. All these rappers talkin loud but they aint sayin 5% of the real shit Pac rapped about. Nas is the best rapper alive and even he aint no where near Pac's level.

Thumbs Up/Down

I have never been a supporter of Eminem, and never will be....Nothing special about him as an MC....He raps about things only White kids can relate too, i.e. killing the mother of his child, raping his mother, and how it's great to be a Wigger...I hate how the White press has overhyped him, and even he himself knows that if he were Black, he wouldn't be as popular as he is....

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

when it came out that he said all that bout black women he shoulda been BEGGIN black women for 4giveness or get the fire stomped outta him like a 1000 elephant stampede

Learn06 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

re

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKPOWERDREAD
      I have never been a supporter of Eminem, and never will be....Nothing special about him as an MC....He raps about things only White kids can relate too, i.e. killing the mother of his child, raping his mother, and how it's great to be a Wigger...I hate how the White press has overhyped him, and even he himself knows that if he were Black, he wouldn't be as popular as he is....

I agree. I don't enjoy Eminem's music and don't support him as an artist.

I have never bought one of his albums.

Denise X is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs down Not Me!

I do not like EMENEM's music. He is definately for aggresive white boys who want to act like they're hard. I don't understand why brothas like D12 and DRE would want to lay tracks with him, cuz it is only obvious that he's (EMENEM) appealing to white kids. Just goes to show that now-a-days, WE have Black people who'll do anything for (in the words of The O-Jay's) 'the almighty dollah'. Even if it means selling Black people out to 'stereo-types'.

Crying shame.

Just the other night while on my way home from work, the remake EMENEM did to 'HailMary' by TuPac trying his hardest to 'dis' JA RULE had came on. I was thinking to myself, 'what a friggin hypocrite'; how the hell could him and 50cent have the audacity to take a WHOLE song from TUPAC, including half of his lyrics and say JA was trying to be like 'Pac? And on top of that EMENEM says "if 'Pac was still alive now/he would never ride with JA"; WHITE BOY! TUPAC would never, ever 'ride' with YOUR punk a's's....and he'd probly talk about how 'wack-as-hell' EMENEM is The nerve! And EMENEM knows this, its just these sorry a's's nigg'as (...and yes, I do use it ONLY for my people who act simple) that are pumpin him up but should really know better.

To be quite honest, I don't really support white people who do their damn hardest to sound Black and do Black music. It's irritating to me

no_deb8 is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs down Why?

Why is everbody dissin Em so much? It ain't like none of ya'll have never said anything racist about a white boy! Every reply i read was derogatory towards whites. This whole thing is so hypicritical. As a young black man i was not offended at all on what was said. I understand the whole issue is just a ploy to discredit Eminem to the black community by Benzino. When Em wrote those lyrics he was caught up in the moment just like all ya'll right now. Keep it real, he's just as racist as you are.

Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/1
      Given: 15/0

Arrow

When you speak of "Ya'll" who are you speaking about? And who is everybody? I dont like EMENEM period!! does that make me racist in your eyes?

PS and which one of these users do you intend on being? Cantrel8 or No deb8? you wont be both!
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by no_deb8
      Why is everbody dissin Em so much? It ain't like none of ya'll have never said anything racist about a white boy!
      I think you might be confused about who the "oppressed" are and who the "oppressor" is. No African in our life time has ever said anything racist about a white person. Not in this day and time...because we do not have the power to impose racism. Maybe if this were ancient Egypt and we was like "look at those muthaf***** HYKSOS over there!!! They sure are a bunch of Shepard Kings!!!"...maybe THAT can be construed as racism...or Maybe if this was "Moorish dominated" Spain/Portugal/France and we was like "Get your @ss up in those bath houses and BATHE, you filthy Kufars...you smell like dogs!!!"...maybe THAT can be construed as racism. But we are not a world power at this time, so we are not imposing racism, we are responding to racism.

As a young black man i was not offended at all on what was said.
      He was targeting black women. Listen...I like Eminem...I think he is a pretty talented guy. He's not as GREAT as white people make him out to be though. Lets not forget that Ras Kass will serve his @ss up. But you should look at it like this...if he is a big enough man to call MY women out of their name, he is a big enough man to take his fade. You know?

Keep it real, he's just as racist as you are.
      C'mon now...STOP IT!!! You're gonna make me laugh too hard!!!

Baritone Scholar is offline NCOBRA ATLANTA CHAPTER

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm not playing devil's advocate, but the reality is, is that the majority, and damn near all black mainstream/street/gangsta rappers degrade, debase, and humiliate our women to an extent that Eminem never could. Not that, that excuses Eminem, I was probably more upset than most of you. I said all that to say, that I actually listened to his new album all the way through. I bought the 'Slim Shady' LP, and I bootlegged 'The Eminem Show', but anyway he has a song on his new album where he talks about hip hop when groups such as 'X-Clan', and 'PE' were 2 of the most popular groups, and how he used to wear Afrikan medallions and other black paraphanelia, because he was engulfed in the culture. And how he used to get his ass kicked all the time by our ppl for doing so, and he also spoke on the Benzino incident which was the motivation for this thread. After listening to what he had to say, and what Benzino had to say, I agree that Eminem fcked up, but I also know that Benzino has a complex, because this didn't have anything to do with morality, or integrity(..which it should have been), only the color of his skin. Because Benzino has been PUBLICLY degrading black women for over 10 years. So ABSOLUTELY NO, I don't and never will excuse Eminem for what he said, but atleast he apologized to our women. Will Benzino ever apologize ?
      REST IN PEACE BABA HANNIBAL

"..FUCK THE DEATH PENALTY, THATS JUST MORE MURDER, HOW YOU GONE RATIONALIZE MURDER WITH MURDER" - BARITONE SCHOLAR

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/BANKHEADWESTATLANTA

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BARITONECHOLAR

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

let me break down for you baritone scholar!

greetings from canada my friend! first things girst afrikan scholar, the reason we will never prosper as race because some of us are too busy being apologetic for the enemy, i was labelled hostile at this black british web site called blackchat,because i said africa for the africans those at home and those abroad, it is pure complascence,we rather give props to our masters and embrace them,rather to embrace our own,there is no unity or cohesion among us,because the wili lynch effect is on,do you follow my train of thought
      as for me,not ashamed to say,iam light skin blackman,sometimes,over looked or under rated by our dark people,some times,likea friend of mine told,"just because you got locs,that dont make you conscious" hair style does nbot determine consciousness, i ama big fan of saul willians,amiri baraka,sara jones,dayze and imortal techinique, ahhh how can i forget professor griff! hehe but we have to de colonize our minds body and soul,afrikan scholar,just like the many colors in a prism i see we are heading heads first in to the abysm! A LUTA CONTINUA! THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES, AXE!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Wow Lemme Break Down Db8

Now reading that thread by db8,i see why is sooo so apologetic for his massa,oh massa ol massa,gimme crumbs will ya,iam hungry,deb8 is what franz fannon wrote" BLACK SKINS WHITE MASKS" we will have that with collin the movement bowell,condoleeza rice,serving her massas in the white house,i feel ya baritone,just because dre endorsed him everybody thinks he is alright and yah imortal techinique deb8 would slice eminem and the whole devils 18 into piece as well the freaking g-unit( laughablee) lol professor griff
      as well,the enemy will come in many shades,it might just look like us,we never know, some of us that embrace islam will be thinking like arabs and talk like arabs,those that embrace christinianity will be talking like euro- roman- amerikkkan masters,sorry deb8 why dont you offer to drive eminems mercedez and take him around then likehmm lemme see" drving mista eminem"
      a new movie staring deb8 as the driver and eminem as the main star huh lol lol lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information