Forgot your password?

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
      Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      Vic....is there a way to download these videos with audio?

DR.KHALLID ABDUL MUHAMMAD- No holds barred forum (3)

there is no sound in this video once you "download" it and play it in a media player

lol@ how he came at Farrakhan's neck in this vid.....man I need a downloadable version of this asap ....lol

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      DAMN!!! ANOTHER One from family in another Thread somewhere...

What shall we do with Jesus - Pastor Ray Hagins

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
      I just listened to this.

I love the way he tried to bridge the gap.

Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

it worked wit that program. winavi flv. 143mb. sound is there too.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      lol@ how he came at Farrakhan's neck in this vid.....man I need a downloadable version of this asap ....lol

here it is homie. gonna check it when i get a chance.

Hakee7 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

This type of food I love to consume

Thumbs Up/Down

Some more Food 4 Thought

TRIRD EYE ACTIVATION/SHAPE SHIFTING FACES

Myspace.com Blogs - TRIRD EYE ACTIVATION/SHAPE SHIFTING FACES - UNAS MySpace Blog

Introduction
      We are truly spirits, who occupy physical bodies to participate in physical reality: without our bodies we couldn't be a part of it. We can consider the physical body as a vehicle, or using a modern word, a craft.

Most spirits forget that they are truly spirits, spiritual beings. But how? We get overwhelmed by a dimension we didn't experience before, we even didn't know what time or space is, because as spirits we didn't experience such a limiting reality as here. That's what the call was we heard, and many couldn't reject its challenge. We entered by many adjustments, called dimensional doors, until we were able to enter a human-body. What we call taking birth, is a long prepared-for procedure. We finally enter and accept the body, when we take birth. But then as babies we are in a period of time where we leave and enter easily, as our vehicle is new for us and we aren't yet so identified and addicted to it.

Growing up means the spirit learns to use the vehicle, we learn to walk, even speak and behave in social conformity. This learning pulls our attention to the physical senses, so better we learn to interpret the signals, and better we operate with our physical body here.

We as spiritual beings naturally see, it's part of our nature. Seeing through eyes, which means looking through two holes, but which serves us with many fancy signals from a colorful toy, even TV or even WWW such as here. We can refocus our inner eye away from the physical eyes. This is called activation of third-eye, in a passive observing way.

Some of you maybe heard of or even experienced what is known as Shape-Shifting or Mirror Gazing, looking at aspects of yourself. This is one step of the usage of the third-eye.

Pre-Stages of Third Eye Perceptions

Before I go ahead with my personal view on third-eye, let me describe some pre-stages.

* Most people have very tiny particles in their eyes, and we usually don't perceive them as our focus is most 1-2m in front of our eyes. But in a very relaxed moment, we can focus very close to the physical eye itself, and perceive some particles, which distort bright objects and give a more colorful surrounding. This is a physical effect, not a subtle perception.

* Some people feel presences in the corner of their sight, and try by turning their head, to catch the presence they felt. This can be a real being, that is trying to get your attention. Your physical attention is mainly in the center of your sight, in the corner your sight it gets less focused, and sometimes your inner eye overlaps with the corner of your physical sight. This perception tends to be a real subtle perception of your third-eye.

* Some of the spiritually-interested people have drug experiences, like marijuana or cocaine, where some altered states of consciousness are experienced. But the difference between using drugs (including legal ones like alcohol) and the natural use of the non-physical senses is, that drugs distort perception by removing the natural blockages which are expressions our spiritual maturity and allowance. I personally do not promote usage of drugs, even legal ones, to achieve altered states, as it does indeed create more than just physical imbalances, but astral distortions as well, which are more difficult to be healed.

I believe, that all people have third-eye experiences, but most people do not pay attention to them, as their belief-systems simply reject these experiences as real. A part of this text may help to make one become aware of it again, and accept it as part of reality, and no longer para-normal, but simply normal.

Pre-Stages of Third Eye Perceptions
      Before I go ahead with my personal view on third-eye, let me describe some pre-stages.

* Most people have very tiny particles in their eyes, and we usually don't perceive them as our focus is most 1-2m in front of our eyes. But in a very relaxed moment, we can focus very close to the physical eye itself, and perceive some particles, which distort bright objects and give a more colorful surrounding. This is a physical effect, not a subtle perception.

* Some people feel presences in the corner of their sight, and try by turning their head, to catch the presence they felt. This can be a real being, that is trying to get your attention. Your physical attention is mainly in the center of your sight, in the corner your sight it gets less focused, and sometimes your inner eye overlaps with the corner of your physical sight. This perception tends to be a real subtle perception of your third-eye.

* Some of the spiritually-interested people have drug experiences, like marijuana or cocaine, where some altered states of consciousness are experienced. But the difference between using drugs (including legal ones like alcohol) and the natural use of the non-physical senses is, that drugs distort perception by removing the natural blockages which are expressions our spiritual maturity and allowance. I personally do not promote usage of drugs, even legal ones, to achieve altered states, as it does indeed create more than just physical imbalances, but astral distortions as well, which are more difficult to be healed.

I believe, that all people have third-eye experiences, but most people do not pay attention to them, as their belief-systems simply reject these experiences as real. A part of this text may help to make one become aware of it again, and accept it as part of reality, and no longer para-normal, but simply normal.

Preparation and Training
      One issue of preparation is, reading such an article about the third eye, even your conscious mind catches a part of the concept. It's not meant to make-up or even create a huge amount of expectation, but an open mind.

Here are some well known preparations, which you can practice to open and prepare yourself. You can do it daily, or even weekly in circles, whatever you prefer.

* Take a candle, watch the flame for a period of time, let's say 1-2 minutes. try to think calming thoughts, try to feel the room you are in, and feel comfortable with yourself. Don't stare until your eyes tear, but simply watch the flame, and allow your thoughts to calm as your body does too. Try to establish a meditative state, but different than a common meditation: with open eyes.

* If you have a pet, like a cat or dog, try to watch her or his eyes, and relax and try to establish a deep peace in you. Pets usually reflect humans' emotions and thoughts and therefore teach us our own inner peace by surrounding humans.

* Watch your face in a mirror, try not to laugh or smile about the ridiculous situation looking at yourself. Look at your face, in a kind of distance, saying to yourself: That's now my face, it's part of myself, my physical body, my vehicle. Try to watch your own face for 1-2 min. too, with dimmed light if possible instead of bright light which might hurt your eyes.

* If you feel better in nature than in your own apartment, look for a place where you feel totally calmed and relaxed, for example a lake, or river. Try to achieve a meditative state, but as mentioned, with open eyes.

It's simply important, that you can calm with open eyes. It's much easier to calm and relax yourself with closed eyes, when the visual influences are disabled that distract our inner being, but for this procedure it's quite helpful to reach the same state with open eyes.

A Theoretical Background
      As said before, you inhabit a physical body, which serves you with physical senses, where the visual sense, our eyes, feed us with thousands of electrical signals every second. It's no surprise that it's not well known to look without physical eyes, especially in the technical times we live in today, where everything has to be multimedia to get our attention.

1. Physical Eyes Only

This is the most common case in western society. We are very visually oriented, and our technically oriented attention and research needs a high degree of ability to perceive physical reality in order to change it as we did mainly with industrialization, as an example. An additional thought you may find in Inner Realization vs. Technology. I may not go into that more, as today's world already says enough.

2. Physical Eyes and Inner Eye Overlap

This is the issue I try to describe here in the entire text: the physical eyes serve impressions of the physical reality to the inner eye, which I indicate with the presence in the middle of the head (point of presence), as I perceive and feel it. If your physical eyes get prepared by yourself, and reduce the traffic of information, you slowly and partly will watch through the inner eye, or third eye, which may give you impressions beyond physical reality. The nature of this subtle picture is different than the impressions of physical reality. More simply said, physical pictures passed by the eye are real in the order of physicality, and the pictures of the inner eye are real in the order of subtle reality. To bring both together, that's the real issue. The understanding of their correlations I only partly can share in this text, since this is mainly achieved through practice.

3. Only Inner Eye

This case is somewhat rare, and is only achieved with a lot of practice and inner allowance. Giving up the attention to physical eyes is dependent on a deep trust that there is more than physical reality, and often there is a lot of fear involved, deep fear to lose any orientation of physical reality, at least I experienced it that way, when I slowly shifted away from my physical eyes too. I describe more about this below.

By the way, the issue of having open eyes is to make it easier to allow becoming aware of the inner eye. Some people, even experienced spiritually aware people prefer to see with closed physical eyes. In our strong belief-system most of us use to define, that we only can see with open eyes. Anyway, in this case I like to describe, it's easier to do it with open eyes.

Somehow, this theoretical background is my chosen belief-system to comprehend mentally the experiences I personally made. Take it as a personal truth, not more.

The Activation, Its Passive Usage

the rest is in the blog if u interested.
      Myspace.com Blogs - TRIRD EYE ACTIVATION/SHAPE SHIFTING FACES - UNAS MySpace Blog
      UNAS

MySpace.com - UNAS - 34 - Male - ATLANTA,MS,CA,BAHAMAS,EIGPT,TAMARE, Georgia - www.myspace.com/unas19

Thumbs Up/Down

Did u know that Morgan Freeman played Malcolm in 1981?

I never seen this before...seems kinda low budget

YouTube - Morgan Freeman as Malcolm X assassination in 1965

Thumbs Up/Down

The Nuwaubians - Inrtro / Trailer to the Nuwaubians
      govt obviously not feelin the fam. I wonder why.

a short vid on youtube also
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGF75ZBpHk&feature=related]YouTube - Tamare - this is why they attacked Dr. Malachi Z. York[/ame]

These r 2 different videos

Thumbs Up/Down

I'm sketchy with Malachi b...

I'll definitely soak up his knowledge and wisdom BUT that's where it starts and ends though

Secret Malcolm X recording with the FBI

Thumbs Up/Down

Eyes on the Prize

Eyes on the Prize

Damn I gotta thank Conscious B-Boy for this one. These take time to upload online. Much appreciated.

Link to his site here, where hes adding more links. I had to search thru them for this. Drop by his site and check it out

Conscious B-Boy

So far I've watched the first 2 episodes and its pretty damned good with a great wealth of footage and it does a pretty good job at being unbiased. Much needed for the archives.

"Eyes on the Prize is an award-winning 14-hour television series produced by Blackside and narrated by Julian Bond. Through contemporary interviews and historical footage, the series covers all of the major events of the civil rights movement from 1954-1985.

Series topics range from the Montgomery bus boycott in 1954 to the Voting Rights Act in 1965; from community power in schools to "Black Power" in the streets; from early acts of individual courage through to the flowering of a mass movement and its eventual split into factions.

When Eyes on the Prize premiered in 1987, The Los Angeles Times called it "an exhaustive documentary that shouldn't be missed." The series went on to win six Emmys and numerous other awards, including an Academy Award nomination, the George Foster Peabody Award, and the top duPont-Columbia award for excellence in broadcast journalism.

Eyes on the Prize was created and executive produced by Henry Hampton (1940-1998), one of the most influential documentary filmmakers in the 20th century. His work chronicled America's great political and social movements and set new standards for broadcast quality. Blackside, the independent film and television company he founded in 1968, completed 60 major films and media projects that amplified the voices of the poor and disenfranchised. His enduring legacy continues to influence the field in the 21st century.

Produced by Blackside, Eyes on the Prize tells the definitive story of the civil rights era from the point of view of the ordinary men and women whose extraordinary actions launched a movement that changed the fabric of American life, and embodied a struggle whose reverberations continue to be felt today. Winner of numerous Emmy Awards, a George Foster Peabody Award, an International Documentary Award, and a Television Critics Association Award, Eyes on the Prize is the most critically acclaimed documentary on civil rights in America.

Eyes on the Prize recounts the fight to end decades of discrimination and segregation. It is the story of the people -- young and old, male and female, northern and southern -- who, compelled by a meeting of conscience and circumstance, worked to eradicate a world where whites and blacks could not go to the same school, ride the same bus, vote in the same election, or participate equally in society. It was a world in which peaceful demonstrators were met with resistance and brutality -- in short, a reality that is now nearly incomprehensible to many young Americans.

Through contemporary interviews and historical footage, Eyes on the Prize traces the civil rights movement from the Montgomery bus boycott to the Voting Rights Act; from early acts of individual courage through the flowering of a mass movement and its eventual split into factions. Julian Bond, political leader and civil rights activist, narrates.

The driving force behind Eyes on the Prize and Blackside, Henry Hampton (1940-1998) won numerous awards for this landmark series including the duPont-Columbia Gold Baton, the Peabody Award, and Academy Award nominations. He set out to share his vision of what he called "the remarkable human drama that was the Civil Rights Movement" through the Eyes on the Prize documentary and a book of the same title by Juan Williams. In recent years, a number of key figures who appear in the films (including the Reverend Ralph Abernathy, a leader of the Montgomery bus boycott; Coretta Scott King, wife of slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King, and an activist in her own right; Kwame Ture, also known as Stokely Carmichael, leader of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee; and George Wallace, the 1960s Alabama governor who resisted integration) have died, making this record of their testimony all the more valuable.

PBS link: American Experience | Eyes on the Prize | PBS

Awakenings (1954-1956)
      Individual acts of courage inspire black Southerners to fight for their rights: Mose Wright testifies against the white men who murdered young Emmett Till, and Rosa Parks refuses to give up her bus seat to a white man in Montgomery, Alabama.
      Eyes on the Prize - 01- Awakenings, 1954-1956 (PBS)

Fighting Back (1957-1962)
      States' rights loyalists and federal authorities collide in the 1957 battle to integrate Little Rock's Central High School, and again in James Meredith's 1962 challenge to segregation at the University of Mississippi. Both times, a Southern governor squares off with a U.S. president, violence erupts -- and integration is carried out.
      Eyes on the Prize - 02 - Fighting Back, 1957-1962 (PBS)

Ain't Scared of Your Jails (1960-1961)
      Black college students take a leadership role in the civil rights movement as lunch counter sit-ins spread across the South. "Freedom Riders" also try to desegregate interstate buses, but they are brutally attacked as they travel.
      Eyes on the Prize - 03 - Ain't Scared of Your Jails, 1960-1961 (PBS)

No Easy Walk (1961-1963)
      The civil rights movement discovers the power of mass demonstrations as the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr. emerges as its most visible leader. Some demonstrations succeed; others fail. But the triumphant March on Washington, D.C., under King's leadership, shows a mounting national support for civil rights. President John F. Kennedy proposes the Civil Rights Act.
      Eyes on the Prize - 04 - No Easy Walk 1962-1966 (PBS)

Mississippi: Is This America? (1963-1964)
      Mississippi's grass-roots civil rights movement becomes an American concern when college students travel south to help register black voters and three activists are murdered. The Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party challenges the regular Mississippi delegation at the Democratic Convention in Atlantic City.
      Eyes on the Prize - 05 - Mississippi, Is This America, 1962-1964 (PBS)

Bridge to Freedom (1965)
      A decade of lessons is applied in the climactic and bloody march from Selma to Montgomery, Alabama. A major victory is won when the federal Voting Rights Bill passes, but civil rights leaders know they have new challenges ahead.
      Eyes on the Prize - 06 - Bridge to Freedom,1965 (PBS)

The Time Has Come (1964-66)
      After a decade-long cry for justice, a new sound is heard in the civil rights movement: the insistent call for power. Malcolm X takes an eloquent nationalism to urban streets as a younger generation of black leaders listens. In the South, Stokely Carmichael and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) move from "Freedom Now!" to "Black Power!" as the fabric of the traditional movement changes.
      yes on the Prize - 07 - The Time Has Come, 1964-1965 (PBS)

Two Societies (1965-68)
      Martin Luther King, Jr. and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) come north to help Chicago's civil rights leaders in their nonviolent struggle against segregated housing. Their efforts pit them against Chicago's powerful mayor, Richard Daley. When a series of marches through all-white neighborhoods draws violence, King and Daley negotiate with mixed results. In Detroit, a police raid in a black neighborhood sparks an urban uprising that lasts five days, leaving 43 people dead. The Kerner Commission finds that America is becoming "two societies, one black, one white, separate and unequal." President Lyndon Johnson, who appointed the commission, ignores the report.
      Eyes on the Prize - 08 - Two Societies, 1965-1968 (PBS)

Power! (1966-68)
      The call for Black Power takes various forms across communities in black America. In Cleveland, Carl Stokes wins election as the first black mayor of a major American city. The Black Panther Party, armed with law books, breakfast programs, and guns, is born in Oakland. Substandard teaching practices prompt parents to gain educational control of a Brooklyn school district but then lead them to a showdown with New York City's teachers' union.
      Eyes on the Prize - 09 - Power! 1967-1968 (PBS)

The Promised Land (1967-68)
      Martin Luther King stakes out new ground for himself and the rapidly fragmenting civil rights movement. One year before his death, he publicly opposes the war in Vietnam. His Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) embarks on an ambitious Poor People's Campaign. In the midst of political organizing, King detours to support striking sanitation workers in Memphis, where he is assassinated. King's death and the failure of his final campaign mark the end of a major stream of the movement.
      Eyes on the Prize - 10 - The Promised Land, 1967-1968 (PBS)

Ain't Gonna Shuffle No More (1964-72)

A call to pride and a renewed push for unity galvanize black America. World heavyweight champion Cassius Clay challenges America to accept him as Muhammad Ali, a minister of Islam who refuses to fight in Vietnam. Students at Howard University in Washington, D.C., fight to bring the growing black consciousness movement and their African heritage inside the walls of this prominent black institution. Black elected officials and community activists organize the National Black Political Convention in Gary, Indiana, in an attempt to create a unified black response to growing repression against the movement.
      Eyes on the Prize - 11 - Ain't Gonna Shuffle No More, 1964-1972 (PBS)

A Nation of Law? (1968-71)
      Black activism is increasingly met with a sometimes violent and unethical response from local and federal law enforcement agencies. In Chicago, two Black Panther Party leaders are killed in a pre-dawn raid by police acting on information supplied by an FBI informant. In the wake of President Nixon's call to "law and order," stepped-up arrests push the already poor conditions at New York's Attica State Prison to the limit. A five-day inmate takeover calling the public's attention to the conditions leaves 43 men dead: four killed by inmates, 39 by police.
      Eyes on the Prize - 12 - A Nation of Law (question mark), 1967-1968 (PBS)

The Keys to the Kingdom (1974-80)
      In the 1970s, antidiscrimination legal rights gained in past decades by the civil rights movement are put to the test. In Boston, some whites violently resist a federal court school desegregation order. Atlanta's first black mayor, Maynard Jackson, proves that affirmative action can work, but the Bakke Supreme Court case challenges that policy.
      Eyes on the Prize - 13 - The Keys To The Kingdom, 1974-1980 (PBS)

Back to the Movement (1979-mid 80s)
      Power and powerlessness. Miami's black community -- pummeled by urban renewal, a lack of jobs, and police harassment -- explodes in rioting. But in Chicago, an unprecedented grassroots movement triumphs. Frustrated by decades of unfulfilled promises made by the city's Democratic political machine, reformers install Harold Washington as Chicago's first black mayor.
      Eyes on the Prize - 14 - Back To The Movement, 1979-mid 1980's (PBS)

the torrent is also available.
      search: Eyes on the Prize | isoHunt - the BitTorrent and P2P search engine
      Direct link: http://isohunt.com/download/27852393...+Prize.torrent

I_ziz is offline Ithiopian Yodite / Militia

Thumbs Up/Down

Another great info drop from a friend :

This audio lecture from the ancestor Dr. Asa Hilliard on Cultural Genocide

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

sendspace is sloooow. let me know if u need to get around it. reply in the forum.
      This right here is from a friend who drops great info on another board. Im redirecting the info over here for the fam. Damn I been waitin for this one.

This audio lecture is Ivan Van Sertima - They Came Before Columbus

The synopsis of the book is below:
      They Came Before Columbus reveals a co...

There is a sendspace secret if you want to download multiple files at once. Sendspace is slow as hell so its worth it. reply if u need that.
      ANOTHER AWESOME INFO DROP FROM A FRIEND!!! FORWARDING IT TO THE FAM!! DOWNLOAD THIS HERE!!!

This audio lecture from one of my favorite scholars, the brilliant ancestor Dr. Amos Wilson and this is on the Purpose and Funtion of Education

Below is an excerpt from his extraordinary book titled "Awakening the Natural Genius of Black Children"

Education and the Future of Afrikan Peoples
      Part 1 - The Sociopolitical Context of Education -Introductory Lecture pages 8-9

Hotep

i cant download from these sendspace linx... it says the file wasnt uploaded properly or the time limit on the files has run out..

can u help me out?

im hungry for the Doc Asa Hilliard and Doc Amos Wilson downloads in particular.

Also can u sen on that sendspace secret pleez? im knew 2 these sites... ashia!

Asante bludrin
      More Love
      "God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement."
      -The Right And Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Thumbs Up/Down

Hotep. Will do when I can.... Ill also be uploadin some nice vids soon. Peace.

Thumbs Up/Down

Dr Amos Wilson

Dr Amos WIlson.

Bundle o Audio
      Dr Amos Wilson- Black Male-Female Relationships
      Dr Amos Wilson- Black Psycology
      Dr Amos Wilson- Death at an early age
      Dr Amos Wilson- Transformation of African Consciousness
      Dr Amos Wilson- White Society Promotes Black Violence
      Dr Amos Wilson- Psychological Development of the Black Child
      Dr Amos Wilson- Blueprint for Black Power Lecture
      Dr. Amos Wilson - Purpose and Function of Education (Full)
      Dr Amos Wilson- White Society Promotes Black Violence

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/190245117c89aed6/]zSHARE - Dr Amos Wilson.rar[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down

Dr. Na'im Akbar Restoring Life to Lazarus
      (Audio)
      [ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/1902005628fdd14a/]zSHARE - Dr. Na_im Akbar Restoring Life to Lazarus.rar[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down

Dr Ivan Van Sertima- they came before columbus
      (audio)
      [ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/19018687cb2bc3bd/]zSHARE - Dr Ivan Van Sertima.rar[/ame]

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
    2. 03-12-2014, 10:28 AM
    3. 02-26-2014, 10:22 PM
    4. 01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
    5. 10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
    6. 10-11-2013, 12:13 PM
    7. 03-13-2013, 09:48 AM
    8. 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM
    9. 01-09-2013, 07:54 PM
    10. 01-02-2013, 01:21 AM