Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
      Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

Sunday Night Live with Dr. Hagins & Jeremiah Camara - Topic: What's Up With The Dog!?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Join Dr. Hagins and his guest, internationally known author & lecturer

Jeremiah Camara (author of "Holy Lockdown: Does The Church Limit Black Progress?")
      as they discuss the present status the psycho-emotional state of Black people in America.

You don't want to miss this show! But please be advised...
      THIS SHOW IS NOT FROR EVERYONE! NOT EVERYONE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH.
      (Those who like the euphoria of believing that things are other than what they are might not enjoy this particular show!)

Brother Jeremiah Camara (as is Dr. Hagins) is known for his candor in speaking the TRUTH, so log on to Black Liberation Radio, The Truth Center Online Store, & The Afrikan Village
      and tune in at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (7:00 p.m. Central Time) to hear these two truth-speakers tear downs the walls of ignorance.

Dr. Hagins & Brother Camara will taking and answsering your questions and comments so feel free to call in toll-free at
      1-877-454-1900
      Black Liberation Radio, The Truth Center Online Store, & The Afrikan Village

Thumbs Up/Down

The Maldekian Crop Circle

9uardians of the 9th 9ate: The Maldekian Crop Circle

The Maldekian Crop Circle

Raahubaat Kosmosans,

On May 8th 2002 the Master Teacher and Supreme Grand Hierophant of the Ancient Egiptian Order Dr. Malachi Zodoq York was arrested in Putnam County Georgia for suspiciously formulated, trumped up charges of pedophilia and racketeering in the form of money laundering. Three months later on August 15th of 2002 in a wheat field in Hampshire, UK., the discovery of a highly detailed and complex crop circle with a so-called "alien" face and circular disk surfaced. Many since have speculated as to who created it and why, and I too have developed my own theory as to the purpose of it's creation. Applying the sacred Nuwaubic doctrine, this crop circle can be explained concisely with right and exact precision. I have detracted from main stream labels (Crabwood Face, Alien Face) and affectionately referred to this the most advanced crop circle ever created in the history of crop circles as the "Maldekian Crop Circle" because the face of the alien appears to be an image of the particular species of Greys also known as a Maldekian or Reticulan who are originally from the binary star Zeta Reticuli, and who migrated to planet Maldek (aka Valkun) which was 27,500 miles in diameter and located between Lahmu (Mars) and Kishar (Jupiter) before it's collision with the planet size spaceship Nibiru as had been taught within the Nuwaubic doctrine by the Master Teacher: Dr. Malachi Z. York.

Holy Tablets Chap 1 Tab 5:53: "...This happened [Nibiru's erratic orbit] because the planet Uranus was not originally seen in the solar system when Nibiru made its first visits. Uranus moving from behind Neptune caused Nibiru to veer off its own original path in order not to hit Uranus, and made it collide into another planet then called Maldek, also called Valkun."

Man from Planet Rizq Pg 105: "As an amendment for accidentally destroying Maldek, the Rizqiyians allowed the Maldekians to come to Rizq to live in Darnuriyya ('Dwelling of light')."

A graphic image of the Asteroid belt which are the remnants of the planet Maldek after it's collision with Nibiru.

The Maldekians (who are skin shedding reptilians in form) migrated to Qi (Earth) after their planet was destroyed and have been living in cities hidden deep beneath the sea for billions of years, long before the creation of the Homo-Sapiens.

Holy Tablets Chap 1 Tab 6:48 "...He [Luna] was originally a Humanoid type Maldekite from Gaga/Pluto who lived in Tiwawat after they had crashed down, and he tried to rules all beings on Earth. the Maldekians, and their slaves the Troglodytes, also known as Masmukiyya have been using the vast seas of the planet Earth for billions of years as a home base under the Bermuda Triangle, also called Angel's triangle."

A definitive description of the Maldekians also known as the Reticulans or Markabians from the Man from Planet Rizq (Scroll #80) written approximately in 1994 by the Master Teacher Dr. Malachi Zodoq York

The empty spaces represent the binary number of ZERO and the blocks represent the binary number ONE. Using this cipher we get the message of:
      "Beware the bearers of false gifts and their broken promises.
      Much pain, but still time. Believe there is good out there.
      We oppose deception. Conduit closing. 0x07"

The binary code of 0x07 at the end of the message would produced a bell sound similar to that of an old typewriter.

Let's take a closer look at the message:

"BEWARE THE BEARERS OF FALSE GIFTS AND THEIR BROKEN PROMISES..." Now, It's quite obvious that this message was created for the world to read and decode, and not just solely for the injustice of one man. However, given the short time interval between these separate and yet connected events, combined with the harsh treatment of Dr. Malachi York by the United States federal government and their secret covert organization Co-Intel Pro, in-which no doubt incited this message to be delivered by this advanced Maldekian race. The foundation of this message, obviously a warning in the form of a binary code clearly showcase's the Maldekians anger at the world for it's mounting evil deeds including the arrest of this great sage Dr. Malachi York. As he is so affectionately referred to by his students; 'The Master Teacher', Dr. Malachi Z. York has dedicated a life time of work to the study of these beings and related topics in the form of lectures, videos and books. This portion of this message from the Maldekians was apparently designed to warn the entire world of the deceit and hurt the evil ones can deliver if allowed, and their torment upon the world.

"MUCH PAIN, BUT STILL TIME..." Basically, a message of perseverance to the blessed, meek and chosen of the world. After Malachi's arrest the Nuwaubian nation initially suffered severe setbacks, and have as of yet to completely overcome this overwhelmingly disheartening occurrence. But alas the mills still grind and the sacred Nuwaubian doctrine composed by the Master Teacher is still being delivererd to the lost and now found.

"WE OPPOSE DECEPTION..." What other being during these sequence of events at that time had been lied upon in such a manner - with the local media co-signing and convicting this man in their forums with all sorts of perverted and unsubstantiated slander. Surely, this warning of deceit is meant for those who are wise beyond worldly gain, and political, bias media controlled outlets.

"BELIEVE THERE IS GOOD OUT THERE..." A positive indication that justice will be served and a indication that something great is coming in the form of a rapture where the good of the Earth shall be salvaged.

"CONDUIT CLOSING 0X07..." This let's us know that we are dealing with an advanced race who exist in a multidimensional, multilateral existence far beyond our three dimensional realm of height, width, length. Sound and tones played a greater importance in this realm in their interchange with the spatial time dimension. This is made apparent with the indication of the gong at the end of the coded message which opened a portal for the Maldekians to temporarily enter our continuum.

From the Man from Planet Rizq (Scroll #80) Pg #72:
      ...The Earth vibrates at 7 beats per second. That's its pulse because it is alive and has bio-rhythms, just like humans. This is the Aum principle based on mother nature. However, since this telepathic influence, the musical instruments, such as the piano, have been tuned to A-440 which is 55 times what is should be, and it has been sped up since 1945 A.D. to 442hz and 443 Hz. By speeding up music, it sped up time. This is being done by malevolent (disagreeable) beings originally from Zeta Reticuli in the Orion constellation, in the 16th galaxy, but now live in the seas of Qi (Earth) [Maldekians]. Because music has been sped up it why the world is in a state of lunacy.

More about the Dropa Disks and Annunagi Discs

Knowledge is Power Audio & Video Info Drops. Drop em here

The sacred record of neter p001-059
      PHP Code:
      http://www.zshare.net/download/145215765b2ec6c8/ 
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSR7H580e5U&feature=related]YouTube - Saul Williams Amethyst Rock[/ame]

Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Langalibalele is offline Honorable Ancestor

Little Haiti, Pittsburgh aka Amerikaz Black Colony
      Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

It might be the truth, but is it relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      Join Dr. Hagins and his guest, internationally known author & lecturer

Jeremiah Camara (author of "Holy Lockdown: Does The Church Limit Black Progress?")
      as they discuss the present status the psycho-emotional state of Black people in America.

You don't want to miss this show! But please be advised...
      THIS SHOW IS NOT FROR EVERYONE! NOT EVERYONE CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH.
      (Those who like the euphoria of believing that things are other than what they are might not enjoy this particular show!)

Brother Jeremiah Camara (as is Dr. Hagins) is known for his candor in speaking the TRUTH, so log on to Black Liberation Radio, The Truth Center Online Store, & The Afrikan Village
      and tune in at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (7:00 p.m. Central Time) to hear these two truth-speakers tear downs the walls of ignorance.

Dr. Hagins & Brother Camara will taking and answsering your questions and comments so feel free to call in toll-free at
      1-877-454-1900
      Black Liberation Radio, The Truth Center Online Store, & The Afrikan Village
      I mean like the crop circles. What's the truthiness in that?
      I mean, if you don't like believe in something, why reproduce the idea?
      Like giving a whole breakdown of the Santa myth to repudiate North Polism.
      Sometimes it's necessary, but seeing as Dr York is on the margins,
      he is not quite a phenomenon sweeping thru our community, why
      shine so much light on an extremely forgettable negro?

As per the black church holding folks back, I can get with that topic.
      Build a World Wide Palenque:
      Communities of Resistance!

Mbantunyankompong and Kilombo Republic

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Langalibalele View Post

I agree, the Aliens, crops and stuff doesn't spark my interest the least.

I might care when I actually see one with my own eyes but until then I don't.

but I still appreciate Vic's effort of keeping us informed, can't be mad at that.

( and York would have had my support if he was locked up on anything besides Child molestation.....(I'd even give him a pass on murder honestly) but because of the child stuff alone I can't rock with him....I've seen the refuting videos but they basically consist of the women saying it was "consensual"...that doesn't make it any better and it's not convincing enough for me to change my mind. Plus I'm not feeling the 50 + kids by a bunch of different women stuff, this ain't a rabbit farm god.......with all that being said I still enjoy and I am enlightened by York's lectures and videos)

Thumbs Up/Down

"Darwin chased God out of his old haunts in biology, and he scurried for safety down the rabbit hole of physics. The laws and constants of the universe, we were told, are too good to be true: a setup, carefully tuned to allow the eventual evolution of life. It needed a good physicist to show us the fallacy, and Victor Stenger lucidly does so. The faithful won't change their minds, of course (that is what faith means), but Victor Stenger drives a pack of energetic ferrets down the last major bolt hole and God is running out of refuges in which to hide. I learned an enormous amount from this splendid book."
      Richard Dawkins
      Author of the New York Times bestseller The God Delusion

"Marshalling converging arguments from physics, astronomy, biology, and philosophy, Stenger has delivered a masterful blow in defense of reason. God: The Failed Hypothesis is a potent, readable, and well-timed assault upon religious delusion. It should be widely read."
      Sam Harris
      Author of the New York Times bestsellers The End of Faith and Letter to a Christian Nation

"Extremely tough and impressive...a great book...a huge addition to the arsenal of argument."
      Christopher Hitchens
      Author of the New York Times best seller God Is Not Great

Many people claims that modern science supports the proposition that God exists, but very few authors have directly challenged this assertion. Physicist Victor J. Stenger points out that if scientific arguments for the existence of God are included in intellectual, not to mention political discourse, then arguments against his existence should also be considered.

In God: The Failed Hypothesis, Stenger discusses that science has advanced sufficiently to make a definitive statement on the existence or nonexistence of the traditional Judeo-Christian-Islamic God.

He puts your minds in a test of scientific method to prove this claim.

File Size: 1.91 MB

Download The ebook:
      RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Thumbs Up/Down

The Science "Made Easy" series

Educational video series I've found on Youtube and converted them to .flv format. The series tell how we understand the life and universe with scientific methods and how religious doctrines fail to explain these.

You can download them and watch with your video player easily.

The episodes:
      1. History of the Universe Made Easy - Part 1
      2. History of the Universe Made Easy - Part 2
      3. The Origin of Life Made Easy
      4. The Story of the Earth Made Easy
      5. The Age of Our World Made Easy
      6. Natural Selection Made Easy
      7. The Theory of Evolution Made Easy
      8. Human Evolution Made Easy
      9. Human Ancestry Made Easy
      10. The Scientific Method Made Easy
      11. Creation Science Made Easy

[Part 1-7]

[Part 8-11]

Thumbs Up/Down

True Islam (Nation of God's and Earth's scholar): Bible Debate with Min. Jonathon Payton of Life Givers Christian Center

On April 29, 2006 in Atlanta, GA True Islam participated in a debate with Min. Jonathon Payton of Life Givers Christian Center on the subject: Is the Bible the Infallible Word of God? The debate was scheduled to last two hours, with each participant taking forty-five (45) minutes to present their case. However, due to an unfortunate and unforeseen family development, the discussion/debate was ‘abbreviated.’ This abbreviated discussion in now available for viewing. This discussion/debate arose out of a number of conversations between Min Payton and a colleague of True Islam in Atlanta over the question. Because this colleague was not one who seriously studied these issues, he deferred the questions to True Islam. Eventually, it was decided to have a public discussion on the subject. Is the Bible the Infallible Word of God?«

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Langalibalele View Post

As per the black church holding folks back, I can get with that topic.
      To each his own bruh. I never told you I dont believe in it. Neither did I tell u I did. I analyze and produce information that catches my third eye , just like everything else that I bring in this thread.

The Book Of Enoch

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/enoch.pdf

Thumbs Up/Down

Farrakhan's first speech since Barack Obama's election

its streaming here for free for a limited of time

America's New Beginning; President-Elect Barack Obama

Address by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan

For a limited time, today's webcast is available below:

http://www.noi.org/webcast/

for some reason my Firefox download helper isn't grabbing/downloading this though.

Vic you're the expert.....how do I grab this son??

Thumbs Up/Down

thank Blaq Jaq

Quote Originally Posted by Blaq Jaq View Post
      Greetings All, I'm new to this board, So I've come baring a gift for my brothers & Sisters. I Hope You all enjoy....

****Exclusive For Assata Speaks****
      Senator Obama Goes To Africa

This DVD Chronicles Obama's Return to His African Roots

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii to Ann Dunham of Wichita, Kansas and Barack Obama, Sr., a college student from Kenya. When Junior was only two years-old, his parents separated, and his dad returned to Africa where he subsequently remarried and had more kids. Consequently, Barack's grew up with a hole in his soul, having only sketchy knowledge about his father's side of his family.

This endearing documentary chronicles Obama's overdue journey in 2006 to his African roots as a U.S. Senator. Accompanied by his wife, Michelle, this emotional bio-pic takes the man who would be President all across the continent, including memorable visits to the infamous prison on South Africa's Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was jailed for 21 years, and to a Darfur refugee camp in Chad.

But the film is most moving during Obama's triumphant return to Kisumu, Kenya, the land of his father. There, he is welcomed with open arms by his half-sister Auma, and the rest of his extended family of relatives. En route, we see streets lined with thousands of well-wishers hoping to catch a glimpse of America's rising political rock star.

Part personal odyssey, part diplomatic mission, the picture reveals a sensitive side of the Illinois Senator while simultaneously establishing him as an international figure sincerely concerned about the host of woes presently plaguing the continent: AIDS, drought, poverty, and so forth. Narrated by the Barack himself, this flick couldn't have benefited from a more timely release on DVD, given his recent success on the primary campaign trail, the ongoing genocide in Darfur, and the specter of ethnic cleansing in Kenya in the wake of that country's recent election irregularities.

A promising presidential candidate whose stock seemed predestined to rise, judging from the perspective of this impassioned production.

Excellent *****(5 stars)
      Unrated
      Running time: 60 minutes
      Studio: First Run Features Home Video
      To comment on this story, email to comment@newsblaze.com

Barack Obama Speeches

Primary night speech in Raleigh NC

Obama at the 2004 Kerry Democratic Convention..His Introduction

Obama accepts the Democratic Nomination in Denver 2008

Obama Announce his run for the Presidency Feb 2007

Obama in Berlin Germany July 2008

Commencement speech at Knoxville College

Speech on Race Relations in Philly on March 5,2008

Obama SUPER TUESDAY Victory Speech

Obama Primary Clincher Speech w/fist bump

Michelle Obama at the 2008 Democratic Convention

Exploratory Announcement for Presidency

Obama November 4, 2008 Presidential Victory Speech

A FEW MORE WITHOUT THE PICS TO GO WITH THEM
      New Hampshire Speech...The Original Yes We Can Speech

A Stump speech given in Delaware Feb 4, 2008

Obama Speech in Seattle at Key Arena

Obama Speech on War August 2006

Obama Minnesota Stump Speech

South Carolina Victory Speech

OBAMA 5 PACK...HIS GREATEST HITS

Includes:

The 2004 DNC Speech
      The Yes We Can Speech
      The Speech on Race Relations
      The 2008 DNC Acceptance Speech
      The Nov 4 Post Election Grant park Speech

Audio Books

Barack Obama: Dreams From My Father

Barack Obama: The Audacity Of Hope

Thumbs Up/Down

Divination & the Goddess Tradition - Michael Tsasrion

Clean Quality. about 5 hrs long

Pert 1 (700mb)- MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
      Part 2 (700mb)- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=REN1H3CH

The women who once ruled on Earth, now seem content to be ruled
      by its destroyers - Michael Tsarion

* - Who were the Gnostics, and what did they believe and teach?
      * - Who created Astrology and the high arts of Hermetic Divination?
      * - What is the "Inner Zodiac?"
      * - Do rocks floating in space really affect our character and
      * fate?
      * - Why does the prohibition against making "graven images of god"
      * come before that against killing?
      * - Why is the female cycle connected to the heavens?
      * - Are women superior to men?
      * - Why do men fear and hate women?
      * - Why have women been marginalized and massacred down through
      * time?
      * - What or who is "Holy Mother Church?"
      * - Do religions and governments have occult agendas?
      * - Why is prophecy legitimate?
      * - Why did human beings become sedentary and begin living in
      * artificial city environments?
      * - What is the real drive behind technology and the Technotronic
      * Age?
      * - What are the solutions to the world?s crises and to the
      * spiritual vacuity of mankind?

* In Program Three, of the 'Origins & Oracles' series, Michael
      * Tsarion investigates the real history of religion and reveals
      * its Egyptian origins. In the tradition of Joseph Campbell,
      * Michael reveals the origins of the enigmatic Book of Genesis, and
      * the actual hidden significance of religion, yoga, magick, ritual
      * and science. This true meaning has been concealed so that humans
      * remain disempowered and removed from their source. Prayers go
      * unanswered, people remain lost, and humanity heads toward the
      * precipice of oblivion, raping the planet and fighting endlessly.
      * We might ask if it is God or Lucifer who presides over the world,
      * and over the minds of men. Regardless of the miasma and
      * debauchery, the truth of man's existence remains within the
      * secret traditions. It is now time for ordinary people to have the
      * facts which will make sense of their lives and beliefs. Michael
      * specifies the forces (from within and without) which weigh us
      * down and impede our natural rise, our advancement on all levels.
      * In this captivating and informative presentation, Michael also
      * delves deeply into the gender divide and exposes why it is that
      * the elites within the orthodox religions have debarred women from
      * assuming positions of authority. He also investigates the real
      * reasons for the criminality of mankind, as well as for the rise
      * of technology and science. We learn what it is that really
      * separates man from the primates, and why man is distinguished by
      * his penchant for sadism, cruelty and violence upon members of his
      * own species and upon others.
      * Additionally, we are introduced to the 'Western Magical
      * Tradition,' and to the meta-sciences employed by the Magi of old
      * to engender psychic hygiene, moral rectitude, and spiritual
      * empowerment. We discover the true hidden connections between the
      * Tarot, the Zodiac, the Kabalistic 'Tree of Life' and sacred
      * Numerology.

Thumbs Up/Down

REUP
      Chariots of the Gods

video based on the book.

Were many peoples of Earth confronted by Alien Life, GODS, gods and goddesses, EN Qi, Anu, Annunaki, Elohim, Neter, Nephilim, those who have fallen, Nibiru, UFOs.

Egyptian Pyramids.
      Stonehenge
      Head statues of Easter Island.
      Queztlcoatl mysterious disappearanace of the Mayan city without a trace
      Mayan Calendar
      Laser like Masonry on Huge 2 ton 12 sided stone blocks
      Piri Reis map (Ancient Map showing Earth as seen from space space)
      Nazca Lines in Peru Used as a Landing Strip
      Biblical Characters described as ET

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

for those who want more The Ancient Ones

Thumbs Up/Down

Yo WalkWitMe, Obama lovers are gonna love that post.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      Yo WalkWitMe, Obama lovers are gonna love that post.
      yup.......

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
    2. 03-12-2014, 10:28 AM
    3. 02-26-2014, 10:22 PM
    4. 01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
    5. 10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
    6. 10-11-2013, 12:13 PM
    7. 03-13-2013, 09:48 AM
    8. 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM
    9. 01-09-2013, 07:54 PM