Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
      Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My thoughts on that John Taylor Gatto and education audio download....

John Gatto is cool. But I dont know its something about listening to him vs listening to a African Poineer such as Amos Wilson, Carter G. Woodson, or Dr Asa Hilliard.
      He just falls short.
      When John Gatto gets into the whole problem with education he gets all into detail about where it started and the various aspects and parties that are responsible for the deliberate Miseducation. He gets all into the 30s and the creation of the system and the need for it , and all this unnecessary lecturing. And he does it in a somewhat wholistic way. But his focus is not where it should be in his discussions / lecture at leat 50% of the time in my opinion. He does a decent job of showing the signs of poor education in the classroom and in society. Which is good. But he doesnt do it enough.
      He should be focused on the solution. He should be focused on showing how to uplift the education even if it means creating a new Community owned education system. But whatever. I guess thats where we come in.

I think those people and ogranizations that are implementing better educational programs or upliftment in the current system are concerned with the programs that need to be created, and how to implement them as best as possible. And I should he takes that off focus.

In other words. I think Ill be sticking with the gods when it comes to the education system

Carter G Woodson "Miseducation of the Negro"
      Michael Porter "Kill them before they grow"
      jawanza kunjufu "Countering the Conspiracy to Destroy Black Boys".....

Thumbs Up/Down

THe Fluoride Deception - [ame=http://www.zshare.net/video/52426113da849a8e/]zSHARE - The Fluoride Deception.avi[/ame]

I hear fluoride can have detrimental effects on the Pineal Gland. Calcifies the Pieal Gland. It litereally fucks up third eye vision. I m gonna have to do a whole lot of yoga to get my vision back probably lol.

function in humans remains to be demonstrated. The two studies of menarcheal age in humans show the possibility of earlier menarche in some individuals exposed to fluoride, but no definitive statement can be made. Recent information on the role of the pineal organ in humans suggests that any agent that affects pineal function could affect human health in a variety of ways, including effects on sexual maturation, calcium metabolism, parathyroid function, postmenopausal osteoporosis, cancer, and psychiatric disease.”
      SOURCE: National Research Council. (2006). Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards. National Academies Press, Washington D.C. p221-22.

"In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation."
      SOURCE: Luke J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Surrey, Guildford. p. 177.

Fluoride & Pineal Gland - Never Studied before 1990s: (back to top)

"It is remarkable that the pineal gland has never been analysed separately for F because it has several features which suggest that it could accumulate F. It has the highest calcium concentration of any normal soft tissue in the body because it calcifies physiologically in the form of hydroxyapatite (HA). It has a high metabolic activity coupled with a very profuse blood supply: two factors favouring the deposition of F in mineralizing tissues. The fact that the pineal is outside the blood-brain barrier suggests that pineal HA could sequester F from the bloodstream if it has the same strong affinity for F as HA in the other mineralizing tissues. The intensity of the toxic effects of most drugs depends upon their concentration at the site of action. The mineralizing tissues (bone and teeth) accumulate high concentrations of F and are the first to show toxic reactions to F. Hence, their reactions to F have been especially well studied. If F accumulates in the pineal gland, then this points to a gap in our knowledge about whether or not F affects pineal physiology. It was the lack of knowledge in this area that prompted my study."
      SOURCE: Luke J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Surrey, Guildford. p. 1-2.

another website: Fluoride & the Pineal Gland: Study Published in Caries Research

Thumbs Up/Down

Got this from another awesome forum.... check me 4 the link if u need

The Great Debate between Minister Kevin Ali and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

"Are the Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad APPLICABLE, VIABLE, and LOGICAL for the Black Community in the U.S.?"

Broadcasted LIVE Sunday, December 7, 2008 at:
      Station: INNER LIGHT RADIO
      Moderator of the Debate: Spirit Halima

Djehuty sez

I took the initiative to make this debate occur, number one, and through a WELL KNOWN and ESTABLISHED medium (Inner Light Radio) that has the ear of all factions and belief systems of Black people, number two, because it is overdue but more importantly is needed to help stimulate thought in the Black community today.

My assertion has always been here that the Nation of Islam espouses outdated, irrational, inapplicable, and unviable philosophies that do not serve the greater good of the Black individual or larger Black community in the new millennium and must wisely be replaced with more rational, VIABLE, and applicable solutions whereby the overall condition of Black people individually and collectively can improve and in all levels, especially in the areas of "Love/Relationships," "Money," "Work," "Health," "Family," and "Personal Development."

I genuinely believe that a combination of the occult sciences (i.e. mental science, astrology, numerology, etc.), pragmatism, common sense, unbiased knowledge, Universal law, and certain ancient African customs offers the solutions for the Black community as we move forward in the new millennium and this fast and ever changing society and world.

I personally believe the Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad are destructive to the advancement of the Black race and Black people individually in U.S. society as it spews falsehoods, fantastic sounding Black faced myths, misogyny (of Black women), white supremacy clouded under Black supremacy, detrimental health and dietary practices and regimens; hatred and prejudice (especially of White people and Jewish people), helps keep the U.S. economy and capitalism going in their present modes; causes strife, separation, and division amongst Black people and families (i.e. Royal and his daughter, the late Moreen Jenkins); makes mockery of other religious creeds and nonmembers of the Nation of Islam, and a host of other deleterious things seldom discussed in the public.

My purpose in this debate is to show and expose these fatal flaws and defects of the Nation of Islam (and Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad) and offer viable, practical, common sensible, logical and applicable solutions/alternatives that does absolutely no harm to the individual or other people (races, ethnicities) and therefore benefits all humanity.

My goal is not to make anyone leave the Nation of Islam or prevent anyone from joining it if it is their desire to do so in accordance pursuant to free will. My goal is to cause stimulation of thought, especially in the minds of young people, and to prevent people from unnecessary stagnation, failure, setback, heartache and pain, ostracism, isolation, and mental confusion in life.

Download:

Parts 1 and 2
      RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Parts 3 and 4

Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      Got this from another awesome forum.... check me 4 the link if u need

The Great Debate between Minister Kevin Ali and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

"Are the Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad APPLICABLE, VIABLE, and LOGICAL for the Black Community in the U.S.?"

Broadcasted LIVE Sunday, December 7, 2008 at:
      Station: INNER LIGHT RADIO
      Moderator of the Debate: Spirit Halima

Djehuty sez

I took the initiative to make this debate occur, number one, and through a WELL KNOWN and ESTABLISHED medium (Inner Light Radio) that has the ear of all factions and belief systems of Black people, number two, because it is overdue but more importantly is needed to help stimulate thought in the Black community today.

My assertion has always been here that the Nation of Islam espouses outdated, irrational, inapplicable, and unviable philosophies that do not serve the greater good of the Black individual or larger Black community in the new millennium and must wisely be replaced with more rational, VIABLE, and applicable solutions whereby the overall condition of Black people individually and collectively can improve and in all levels, especially in the areas of "Love/Relationships," "Money," "Work," "Health," "Family," and "Personal Development."

I genuinely believe that a combination of the occult sciences (i.e. mental science, astrology, numerology, etc.), pragmatism, common sense, unbiased knowledge, Universal law, and certain ancient African customs offers the solutions for the Black community as we move forward in the new millennium and this fast and ever changing society and world.

I personally believe the Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad are destructive to the advancement of the Black race and Black people individually in U.S. society as it spews falsehoods, fantastic sounding Black faced myths, misogyny (of Black women), white supremacy clouded under Black supremacy, detrimental health and dietary practices and regimens; hatred and prejudice (especially of White people and Jewish people), helps keep the U.S. economy and capitalism going in their present modes; causes strife, separation, and division amongst Black people and families (i.e. Royal and his daughter, the late Moreen Jenkins); makes mockery of other religious creeds and nonmembers of the Nation of Islam, and a host of other deleterious things seldom discussed in the public.

My purpose in this debate is to show and expose these fatal flaws and defects of the Nation of Islam (and Teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad) and offer viable, practical, common sensible, logical and applicable solutions/alternatives that does absolutely no harm to the individual or other people (races, ethnicities) and therefore benefits all humanity.

My goal is not to make anyone leave the Nation of Islam or prevent anyone from joining it if it is their desire to do so in accordance pursuant to free will. My goal is to cause stimulation of thought, especially in the minds of young people, and to prevent people from unnecessary stagnation, failure, setback, heartache and pain, ostracism, isolation, and mental confusion in life.

Download:

Parts 1 and 2

Parts 3 and 4

props.

this is just audio right?

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      props.

this is just audio right?
      yup audio.

Thumbs Up/Down

Vic...

how would I go about obtaining full videos of Tavis's Smiley's annual state of the black union broadcast?

All I could find was bits and peices of selected parts on youtube.

I know Cspan always records stuff like this. Where would I find it?

utorrent?

Thumbs Up/Down

Vic...

how would I go about obtaining full videos of Tavis's Smiley's annual state of the black union broadcast?

All I could find was bits and peices of selected parts on youtube.

I know Cspan always records stuff like this. Where would I find it?

utorrent?
      I been checkin it out . I aint find nuffin.

Thumbs Up/Down

alright, thanks.

Do you know of any documentary films about the sneaker/clothing making industry.

films about $250 Jordans in which took 2 dollars to make in another country by a 13 year boy or girl who is forced to work 16 hour days every day.

I always "hear" about that stuff, but I don't really know the 411 behind it.

thanks in advance

Thumbs Up/Down

Got this here from another site (i got the link):

A fascinating and rare interview with Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop in which he asserts that civilization began in Africa, and that the Black man is the original man. Mr. Diop also refutes bogus claims from other anthropologists [white] concerning the origin and evolution of man. The issue about what did the early Egyptians look like was addressed as well.

http://rapidshare.com/files/17257408...ge.wmv.avi.003
      http://rapidshare.com/files/17256758...ge.wmv.avi.002
      http://rapidshare.com/files/17256070...ge.wmv.avi.001
      http://rapidshare.com/files/17255332...ge.wmv.avi.004

-I havent seen this yet but I know its good.

Thumbs Up/Down

alright, thanks.

Do you know of any documentary films about the sneaker/clothing making industry.

films about $250 Jordans in which took 2 dollars to make in another country by a 13 year boy or girl who is forced to work 16 hour days every day.

I always "hear" about that stuff, but I don't really know the 411 behind it.

thanks in advance
      Ill let u know.

Thumbs Up/Down

Co-op America's Ending Sweatshops Program: Economic action to end sweatshop and forced child labor

Sweatshops

Q: Why are there sweatshops?
      A: Corporate greed and global competition to produce goods at the lowest possible price are the main reasons for the existence of sweatshops. It's much more cost-effective for corporations to subcontract their manufacturing to suppliers who produce goods cheaply by minimizing worker salaries and benefits, skimping on factory and dormitory upkeep and standards, and demanding high levels of productivity (long hours and big quotas) from their workers.

Developing countries desperately need foreign investment, and therefore compete with one another to produce goods more and more cheaply, allowing US corporations to dictate their purchase prices. As reported by the business journal Fast Company in December 2003, Wal-Mart (the country's largest retailer) actually implements a corporate policy of requiring its vendors to continually seek ever-lower prices for its products. "[Wal-Mart] has a clear policy for suppliers," writes Fast Company's Charles Fishman. "On basic products that don't change, the price Wal-Mart will pay, and will charge shoppers, must drop year after year."

As retailers compete with one another by seeking lowest-cost workers, they put pressure on suppliers to keep their costs down, and they encourage consumers to buy more at "discount" prices. This market for cheap goods then squeezes factory owners to pinch even more. The result is forced overtime, low wages, punishments and fines for slow work and mistakes, worker intimidation, child labor, and other abuses.

One of the youtube Videos ...
      Sweatshops in Asia

Thumbs Up/Down

I never knew this existed.

"The greatest" 1977

I_ziz is offline Ithiopian Yodite / Militia

Thumbs Up/Down

The Panama Deception
      A Documentary of the United States of Amerikkka's invasion of The Republic Of Panama on 20th December 1989
      [ame="http://www.RBGTube.com/play.php?vid=3713"]1/10 The Panama Deception Police / State Brutality RBG Tube | PanAfrican.TV v2.0 - Free Revolutionary Audio Video Speech Library of Leaders, Activist, and Educators@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.RBGTube.com/uploads/KMGbmlBBhpEZFaArvAiC.flv@@AMEPARAM@@KMGbmlBBhpEZFa ArvAiC[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.zshare.net/video/53036999e41c5af7/]zSHARE - The_Panama_Deception.wmv[/ame]
      "God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement."
      -The Right And Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/1
      Given: 15/0

Blackicon 2gunsfiring V1

54 gun salute I ziz for uploading this powerful documentary
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

Thumbs Up/Down

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
    2. 03-12-2014, 10:28 AM
    3. 02-26-2014, 10:22 PM
    4. 01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
    5. 10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
    6. 10-11-2013, 12:13 PM