KYMATICA 2009

The sequel to ESOTERIC AGENDA.

Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Some Dr. Malachi Z York drops......

I don't always agree with dude but he always has some interesting points of view whether you agree with him or not. (I'm still upset that he said Dinosaurs walked with man though)

Vic can u upp that Dr. Sebi & Nuwaubian nation joint if u still have it on u?

BOOK Dr-York - God Gave The Sign To Jonah
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4C6ETX1A

MP3 Dr-York - A Wake Up Call
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=532WMDAC

MP3 Dr-York - Chromosomes Unmasked
      MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

MP3 Dr-York - Do Whites Know They Are Canaanites

MP3 Dr-York - God Named Him Yashua
      http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CJJYZL68

MP3 Dr-York - I Swear By The Time

DVD Dr-York - Living In Rev18

BOOK Dr-York - The Bride Of Christ

BOOK Dr-York - Who Rolled The Stone

MP3 Students Of Dr York - Soul, Spirit & The Etheric World Pt.3

MP3 Students Of Dr York - The Ancient Language Of Tones

MP3 Students Of Dr York - Youth & Education

BOOK Dr-York - Are There Black Devils

BOOK Dr-York - Be Prepared For The Anti-Christ

BOOK Dr-York - Is There Eternal Life After Death

BOOK Dr-York - Science Of The Pyramids

BOOK Dr-York - The Dog

BOOK Dr-York - The Mind

BOOK Dr-York - Humans Were Created From

DVD Dr-York - EXISTENCE OF THE MOST HIGH

DVD Dr-York - HUMAN REPTILE

DVD Dr-York - INTELLECT OUT TELLECT

DVD Dr-York - Is The Devil Related To Dinosaurs

DVD Dr-York - IS THE DEVILS RULE UP

Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

Good looks on those Dr.ZYOrk Vids. Im gonna try and upload Dr.Sebi this week, but im in the middle of transfering hard drive data.... its kinda crazy.. ....

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 31/0
      Given: 12/0

Super Hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      The Missing Link: The Matrix Unplugged

Includes answers to all conspiracy theory's. Features Malcolm X, Taj Tarik Bey, Hebrew-Israelite and Moorish History. Alex Jones, Martin Luther King, Noble Drew Ali, Elijah Muhammad, Muhammad Ali, Skull and Bones, Freemasonry, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton, a critical analysis and break down of THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER, and much more! Music from Public Enemy, Kanye West, Bob Marley, James Brown, KRS 1 and more! Answers alot of questions to the identity of the people (known as black) in America. Interlaces The Matrix Movie, while parrelling actual life circumstances of today's world.

1 hour in.

Africans and Native Americans "The Language of Race and the Evolution of Red-Black Peoples" Jack D. Forbes
      Peace be upon you

Thumbs Up/Down

shakim1969 is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      The Five Percent Nation of Gods and Earths pt.1 of 9
      The brother in the video said there are whites in the 5% Nation...since when???? hmmmm.....I have to check my lessons.
      Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it. ~ Malcolm X ~

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs Up/Down

Earthlings.2003

Earthlings.2003.DVDrip.avi

Using hidden cameras and never-before-seen footage, EARTHLINGS chronicles the day-to-day practices of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit. At last the horrors of our animal industries are revealed.

This is such a brilliant piece of work from Shaun Monson and Joaquin Phoenix. Using undercover footage, the film shows what the animals go through to give us the products that the human race uses every day.

The average Joe eats meat, but wouldn't kill an animal himself. He tries his best not to think about how it went from a living breathing pig or cow, to a rasher of bacon or a steak. Many people get through their whole lives protected from the horrible truth. As Phoenix said in the film "If slaughterhouses had glass walls, we would all be vegetarians." Well, this documentary shows what's going on behind those walls.

By avoiding overly emotive language the film has a tremendous impact and the biggest shame is that not more people have seen it - or even heard of it. Please watch this film, and tell others about it. It gives an incite into the things we take for granted.

You don't have to buy it - it's free to watch on google.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...96533661048967

Megaupload normally doesnt allow downloads of a file above 500mb without a Premium account. But for whatever reason, not right now.

SO DOWNLOAD THIS DOCUMENTARY WHILE U CAN!!!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BXC9YV7O

Thumbs Up/Down

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/download/6069759774ae8be7/]zSHARE - _AudioBook_ Nelson Mandela -- Long Walk To Freedom.rar[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down

Wicon Twisted 7 habits

Any Afro Centered individual easily sees the afrikan origins engraved at the root of most of the 7 Habits. But where this book stands out, is where he assists us in creating a template, a planner more specifically, to allow us effectively confront this Eurocentric society which will ravage and destroy us if not dealt with accordingly:

* Habit 3: Put First Things First: Principles of Personal Management

Understanding the activities of the "Four Quadrants":

The Four-Quadrant Activity-Management Paradigm
      In life, all activities can be classified into four basic categories or "quadrants" based on two measurements: Urgency and Importance. The following matrix illustrates how to categorize tasks based on these two criteria. Note that Quadrant II should remain a person's primary focus when planning. Note also that people frequently ignore Quadrant II ("fire prevention") in favor of Quadrant I ("putting out fires") or, worse yet, the trivial activities of Quadrants III and IV.

Through maintaining a PRIORITIZED Schedule, with recquires proper MANAGEMENT of the 4 quardrants with a Weekly TIME MANAGEMENT Planner
      one can become the most effective person possible.
      Maintaining a Prioritized schedule is is a constant process best when addressed at the beginning of every week and morning, and updated throughout each day. In every update, one pays attention to:

Connect to Mission
      Review Roles
      Identify Goals
      Organize Weekly
      Exercise Integrity in the Moment of Choice
      Evaluate

*When I originally read the first 6 habits of this book (2002), I quickly ordered a Classic Compass Wire-bound Weekly Planner from FranklinCovey.org (see link below- it used to be $20 but times have changed). I then prioritized my schedule. My Time management was great, and i maintained that well for about 3 years. Then as I got deeper into college, everything got messed up. So now, its been a good 5 years since properly intergrating the 3rd Habit into my life. All my priorities ahve been jacked up shitty and out of focus. So i I intend to get back on track and to become even better than before now that I have more control, skill, knowledge and power than before.

Metropolitan Wire-bound Weekly Planner - Black - FranklinCovey

refill - Metropolitan Wire-bound Weekly Planner - FranklinCovey

so i'm re-reading, listening to the 3rd Habit in the book, and re-intergrating it into my life. Gonna use just ordered a refill for Jan 2010 ($24 -smh but itll be worth it), and using another old planner i had layin around in the meantime.

Vic

--

------

----------------

----------------------------------
      get it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
      -------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More info below:

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Unabridged by Stephen R. Covey Audio Book CD

Brand New (still shrink wrapped): 14 hours 13 CDs UNABRIDGED

What inspires outstanding personal achievement day in and day out? Do successful people really do things differently?

They certainly do, says acclaimed author Stephen Covey. And in this powerful audio program, based on his New York Times #1 best seller, he reveals the 7 habits all successful people share and shows you how to make them a part of your everyday life. Learn the timeless value of the character ethic and create your own paradigm shift. Unlock new levels of thinking and perception to create new areas of achievement and fulfillment. You'll be able to concentrate your efforts to exceed your goals, renew yourself continuously both physically and mentally, master time management and gain many other benefits.

About the Author Stephen R Covey:

Stephen R. Covey (born October 24 1932 in Salt Lake City, Utah) is the author of the bestselling book, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, as well as other books (First Things First, Principle -Centered Leadership). He is the founder of the Covey Leadership Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, and is the "Covey" of the Franklin-Covey Corporation, which makes planners and organizers and does management consulting. He has his BS in Business Administration from University of Utah in Salt Lake City, his MBA in Business Administration from Harvard University, and his DRE in Church History and Doctorate from Brigham Young University.

The Seven Habits, Covey's most well-known book, was extremely successful and has sold over 15 million copies since first publication in 1989. In this book, Covey argues against what he calls "The Personality Ethic", something he sees as prevalent in many modern self-help books. He instead promotes what he labels "The Character Ethic," which is based largely upon one's principles and code of conduct, specifically:

* Habit 1: Be Proactive: Principles of Personal Vision - See 42 Confessions
      * Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind: Principles of Personal Leadership - See Egyptian Yoga
      * Habit 3: Put First Things First: Principles of Personal Management -This is where I find the book useful!!
      * Habit 4: Think Win/Win: Principles of Interpersonal Leadership --This is where I find the book useful!!
      * Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood - Obviously African origin
      * Habit 6: Synergize Principles of Creative Communication
      * Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw: Principles of Balanced Self-Renewal - See Egyptian Yoga

Follow-up titles to The Seven Habits are meant to both add to the original and form a cohesive philosophy on personal, principle-based leadership. They are available as audio books as well. Covey has also written a number of learning books for children.

Covey's aim is to help others gain proficiency in their lives, especially within the context of business and management and make money doing it. However, his books also emphasize family and personal leadership. They are marketed to a wide-ranging audience, from high-powered executives to stay-at-home mums. Similar authors might include Peter Drucker or David Allen, as well as other more business-centered writers. Covey's works also exhibit a central philosophical ideal, which some would interpret as right of center or conservative, although he was for a time a consultant to President Bill Clinton.

Critics of Covey's methods contend that the author offers a "quick fix" that dissipates when measured against the reality of day-to-day life. When confronted with situations that contain elements that are outside the realm of their personal influence, those imbued with Covey's summary accountability can become frustrated at the "habits'" failure to place situations within their locus of control. In short, Covey is sometimes said to preach impractical, idealistic methods.

Advocates of Covey's methods point out that the author consistently opposes "quick-fix" solutions to life or business problems and insists that changes in paradigm or mindset to align with natural principles are the true source of solutions. Covey points out, for example, that the paradigm that produces short-term results in business inevitably leads to an inability to produce results for the long term. He calls this "killing the golden goose." The most effective mindset for the business person is to balance short- and long-term productive capacities.

get it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Diomedes3000 is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      Dr Amos WIlson.

Bundle o Audio
      Dr Amos Wilson- Black Male-Female Relationships
      Dr Amos Wilson- Black Psycology
      Dr Amos Wilson- Death at an early age
      Dr Amos Wilson- Transformation of African Consciousness
      Dr Amos Wilson- White Society Promotes Black Violence
      Dr Amos Wilson- Psychological Development of the Black Child
      Dr Amos Wilson- Blueprint for Black Power Lecture
      Dr. Amos Wilson - Purpose and Function of Education (Full)
      Dr Amos Wilson- White Society Promotes Black Violence

zSHARE - Dr Amos Wilson.rar
      Peace Vic
      I have really got some good info off your links. If you could please Reup these Dr Amos Wilson links it would be greatly appreciated. I never realized this brother was so brilliant.

Thumbs Up/Down

The Murder of Fred Hampton

--SNACH--

The Murder of Fred Hampton (1971)

Program Info:
      From the back of the dvd:
      THE MURDER OF FRED HAMPTON began as a film portrait of Hampton and the Illinois Black Panther Party, but half way through the shoot, Hampton was murdered. In an infamous moment in Chicago history and politics, over a dozen policeman burst into Hampton's apartment while its occupants were sleeping, killing Hampton and fellow Panther Mark Clark and brutalizing the other occupants. Filmmakers Mike Gray and Howard Alk arrived a few hours later to shoot film footage of the crime scene that was later used to contradict news reports and police testimony. Recently restored and reworked by Gray, THE MURDER OF FRED HAMPTON is a chilling slice of American history.

U.S./1971/Black & White/Fullscreen/88mins./English. All-Zone NTSC DVD

Directors: Mike Gray, Howard Alk

Studio: FACETS - Facets Multimedia

DVD Release Date: May 22, 2007

2007 Chicago Doc Classic Award - Chicago International Documentary Festival
      ****"...political dynamite..." - Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
      "...an example of the power of independent media in providing the truth..." - David Walker, Willamette Week Online

Video Info:
      The.Murder.of.Fred.Hampton.1971.DVDrip.xvid.mp3-snach.avi

Format : AVI
      Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
      File size : 701 MiB
      Duration : 1h 28mn
      Overall bit rate : 1 102 Kbps
      Movie name : THEMURDEROFFREDHAMPTON
      Director : Howard Alk
      Genre : Documentary
      Writing application : MEncoder MasterSoft for Vista
      Writing library : Sog Dvd Ripper

Video
      Format : MPEG-4 Visual
      Format profile : Simple@L3
      Format settings, BVOP : No
      Format settings, QPel : No
      Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
      Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
      Codec ID : XVID
      Codec ID/Hint : XviD
      Bit rate : 960 Kbps
      Width : 592 pixels
      Height : 448 pixels
      Display aspect ratio : 4/3
      Frame rate : 29.970 fps
      Resolution : 24 bits
      Colorimetry : 4:2:0
      Scan type : Progressive
      Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.121
      Stream size : 611 MiB (87%)
      Writing library : XviD 1.1.2 (UTC 2006-11-01)

Audio
      Format : MPEG Audio
      Format version : Version 1
      Format profile : Layer 3
      Codec ID : 55
      Codec ID/Hint : MP3
      Bit rate mode : Constant
      Bit rate : 128 Kbps
      Channel(s) : 2 channels
      Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
      Resolution : 16 bits
      Stream size : 81.5 MiB (12%)
      Alignment : Aligned on interleaves
      Interleave, duration : 24 ms (0.72 video frame)
      Interleave, preload duration : 504 ms
      Writing library : LAME3.97

The Murder of Fred Hampton 1971 h33t snach torrent download - Fenopy.com

part1

part3

Thumbs Up/Down

Dr. Asa Hilliard Audio Lectures

Process of Cultural Genocide

Khemetic Mastery Pyramids. Origins of Egypt. Khemetic Degrees & Universities

Sankofa Speech

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Dr John Henrik Clarke Audio Lectures
      Dr._John_H_Clarke-The_Role_of_Egypt_in_World_History
      John Henrik Clarke - Africans In The US
      John Henrik Clarke - Fake Leaders
      John Henrik Clarke - Garveyism
      John Henrik Clarke - Ghana Songhai and Mali
      John Henrik Clarke - Restoration Of Afrikan
      John Henrik Clarke -A Great And Mighty Walk

Dr Ben Audio Lectures
      Dr. Ben at the slave theatre
      Dr. Ben- Black Man of Nile

Dr Ivan Van Sertima Audio Lectures