Forgot your password?

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
      Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Gator Bait

GATOR BAIT is WHEN SLAVE OWNERS THREW BLACK INFANTS and BABIES ... "ALIVE" ... into the SWAMPS to chum the water to CATCH ALLIGATORS ...

GATOR BAIT - IS NOT A RACIAL SLUR towards BLACKS, but an "UNFORGIVEABLE HISTORICAL ACT" perpetrated upon AFRICAN SLAVES ... OUR ANCESTORS ...

"Lest We Forget" - Black Holocaust Museum of Slavery

3650 RICHMOND STREET
      PHILADELPHIA, PA
      (888)886-(5378)

FOUNDERS: Justin & Gwen Ragsdale

Vic da god is offline Warrior

Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

I reccomend U take a look into this book.

Urantia Papers

Download the 2295 page PDF : The Urantia Papers

click on Download

The Urantia Book

"There is in the mind of God a plan which embraces every creature of all his vast domains, and this plan is an eternal purpose of boundless opportunity, unlimited progress, and endless life. And the infinite treasures of such a matchless career are yours for the striving."
      The Urantia Book 32:5.7

* A Brief Description of The Urantia Book...
      * An Introduction to The Urantia Book
      * Key Concepts of The Urantia Book
      * Where Did The Urantia Book Come From?
      * How The Urantia Book Came Into Existence
      * Where Can You Get A Urantia Book?
      * LISTEN to the Urantia Papers
      * Urantia Book related Spiritual Studies

* Welcome to the Official Urantia Foundation Website
      * A new picture of Jesus, God, heaven, earth, & you: Urantia Book
      * Discover The Urantia Book; Explore personal spirituality, cosmology, religion, and philosophy. Online text, topical index, search, podcasts.
      * The Urantia Book - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      * LightandLife.com
      * TM Archives
      * SquareCircles.com - Urantia Book Related Works
      * Contact info

The Urantia Papers (An introduction by Byron Belitsos)

A first glance through the table of contents of The Urantia Book can be shocking: It lists over fifty names and types of celestial personalities, few of whom have been heard of on the planet heretofore. The topics covered are all-embracing in scope. Its literary style is elevated and complex—often rather advanced. In addition, the jacket of this 2,097-page book describes it as an epochal revelation to our planet, which it purports is called "Urantia" Without a doubt, this text offers a formidable challenge to anyone approaching it for the first time!

The Urantia Book was authored and presented by celestial personalities and given to our world through a method that is not wholly understood. Popular lore recounts a twenty-year process in the 1920s and 30s in Chicago of direct interaction between a superhuman commission of celestial personalities and a "contact commission" of six humans. In addition, a group of several hundred people known as the Forum, which met once a week during these years in Chicago, was indirectly involved in the revelatory process, feeding (through the human contact commissioners) not only hundreds of questions to the revelators but even comments on early drafts of the papers. The finished version, a massive tome, was first published in 1955, and more than 500,000 copies are now in print.

AN OVERVIEW OF THE URANTIA TEXT

The first thing one notices when perusing this text is a huge volume of 196 chapters (actually known as "papers") that is divided into four sections:

I. The Central and Superuniverses, which presents the infinitely loving and merciful nature of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit, the nature and activities of the Eternal Trinity and other high universe personalities, and the extent and structure of the far-flung cosmic domains of material creation.

II. The Local Universe, which details the nature and structure of the "local" sector of our galaxy containing ten million inhabited planets, including its administration and history.

III. The History of Urantia, which narrates the origin of our solar system, a chronological account of the history of the earth ("Urantia"), and the evolution of life on the planet, including a spiritual history of humankind.

IV. The Life and Teachings of Jesus, which contains a 700-page account of the life and teachings of Jesus—sometimes day-by-day and hour by hour—including a narration of the so-called "lost years" of Jesus’ childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood, as well as an extensive and detailed account of his public ministry. The background data for this presentation is based chiefly on records supplied by the guardian angel who accompanied the Apostle Andrew.

This fourth section of the book is solidly rooted in the New Testament story. In one of five papers presented for a consultative panel on The Urantia Book held at the American Academy of Religion meeting in 1986, Dr. Meredith Sprunger wrote the following about the Jesus Papers:

"This superb presentation of the life of Jesus brings life to the sketchy New Testament picture and with it a new authenticity. It has a universal appeal even when it is viewed only as a historical novel for it is unsurpassed in theistic philosophical reasonableness, spiritual insight, and personality appeal. This life of Jesus not only fills in the "hidden years" from twelve to thirty but The Urantia Book gives a picture of his pre-incarnation and post-incarnation experience. It is basically acceptable to all religions, emphasizing the religion of Jesus which is unifying rather than the religion about Jesus which tend to be divisive."

A Brief Description of The Urantia Book...

The Urantia Book, first published by Urantia Foundation in 1955, claims to have been presented by celestial beings as a revelation to our planet, Urantia. Many who have read it accept this assertion.

The writings in the Book instruct us on the genesis, history, and destiny of humanity and on our relationship with God the Father. They present a unique and compelling portrayal of the life and teachings of Jesus. They open new vistas of time and eternity to the human spirit, and offer new details of our ascending adventure in a friendly and carefully administered universe.

The Urantia Book offers a clear and concise integration of science, philosophy, and religion. Those who read and study it believe that The Urantia Book has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the religious and philosophical thinking of people worldwide.

The Urantia Book is not a "religion" per se. Its builds upon the religious heritages of the past and present, encouraging a personal, living religious faith.

Readers around the world have told us that reading the Book has profoundly affected them and often changed their lives. It has inspired them to reach new levels of spiritual growth and enhanced their sense of the value of human life.

We encourage you to read it as well, and discover for yourself it's ennobling message.

Read the Urantia Papers!

--
      I am Nu, The Only One, without equal and I came into being at the time of my flood… I originated in the primeval void. I brought my body into existence through my own potency. I made myself and formed myself in accordance with my own desire. That which emanated from me was under my control.
      -Egyptian Coffin Texts

…In the beginning there was Existence alone-One only, without a second. He, the One, thought to himself: Let me be many, let me grow forth. Thus out of himself he projected the universe; and having projected the universe out of himself the universe he entered into every being.
      -Chandogya Upanishad

H Rap Brown is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      I reccomend U take a look into this book.

Urantia Papers

Download the 2295 page PDF : The Urantia Papers

click on Download

The Urantia Book

"There is in the mind of God a plan which embraces every creature of all his vast domains, and this plan is an eternal purpose of boundless opportunity, unlimited progress, and endless life. And the infinite treasures of such a matchless career are yours for the striving."
      The Urantia Book 32:5.7

* A Brief Description of The Urantia Book...
      * An Introduction to The Urantia Book
      * Key Concepts of The Urantia Book
      * Where Did The Urantia Book Come From?
      * How The Urantia Book Came Into Existence
      * Where Can You Get A Urantia Book?
      * LISTEN to the Urantia Papers
      * Urantia Book related Spiritual Studies

* Welcome to the Official Urantia Foundation Website
      * A new picture of Jesus, God, heaven, earth, & you: Urantia Book
      * Discover The Urantia Book; Explore personal spirituality, cosmology, religion, and philosophy. Online text, topical index, search, podcasts.
      * The Urantia Book - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      * LightandLife.com
      * TM Archives
      * SquareCircles.com - Urantia Book Related Works
      * Contact info

The Urantia Papers (An introduction by Byron Belitsos)

A first glance through the table of contents of The Urantia Book can be shocking: It lists over fifty names and types of celestial personalities, few of whom have been heard of on the planet heretofore. The topics covered are all-embracing in scope. Its literary style is elevated and complex—often rather advanced. In addition, the jacket of this 2,097-page book describes it as an epochal revelation to our planet, which it purports is called "Urantia" Without a doubt, this text offers a formidable challenge to anyone approaching it for the first time!

The Urantia Book was authored and presented by celestial personalities and given to our world through a method that is not wholly understood. Popular lore recounts a twenty-year process in the 1920s and 30s in Chicago of direct interaction between a superhuman commission of celestial personalities and a "contact commission" of six humans. In addition, a group of several hundred people known as the Forum, which met once a week during these years in Chicago, was indirectly involved in the revelatory process, feeding (through the human contact commissioners) not only hundreds of questions to the revelators but even comments on early drafts of the papers. The finished version, a massive tome, was first published in 1955, and more than 500,000 copies are now in print.

AN OVERVIEW OF THE URANTIA TEXT

The first thing one notices when perusing this text is a huge volume of 196 chapters (actually known as "papers") that is divided into four sections:

I. The Central and Superuniverses, which presents the infinitely loving and merciful nature of the Universal Father, the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit, the nature and activities of the Eternal Trinity and other high universe personalities, and the extent and structure of the far-flung cosmic domains of material creation.

II. The Local Universe, which details the nature and structure of the "local" sector of our galaxy containing ten million inhabited planets, including its administration and history.

III. The History of Urantia, which narrates the origin of our solar system, a chronological account of the history of the earth ("Urantia"), and the evolution of life on the planet, including a spiritual history of humankind.

IV. The Life and Teachings of Jesus, which contains a 700-page account of the life and teachings of Jesus—sometimes day-by-day and hour by hour—including a narration of the so-called "lost years" of Jesus’ childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood, as well as an extensive and detailed account of his public ministry. The background data for this presentation is based chiefly on records supplied by the guardian angel who accompanied the Apostle Andrew.

This fourth section of the book is solidly rooted in the New Testament story. In one of five papers presented for a consultative panel on The Urantia Book held at the American Academy of Religion meeting in 1986, Dr. Meredith Sprunger wrote the following about the Jesus Papers:

"This superb presentation of the life of Jesus brings life to the sketchy New Testament picture and with it a new authenticity. It has a universal appeal even when it is viewed only as a historical novel for it is unsurpassed in theistic philosophical reasonableness, spiritual insight, and personality appeal. This life of Jesus not only fills in the "hidden years" from twelve to thirty but The Urantia Book gives a picture of his pre-incarnation and post-incarnation experience. It is basically acceptable to all religions, emphasizing the religion of Jesus which is unifying rather than the religion about Jesus which tend to be divisive."

A Brief Description of The Urantia Book...

The Urantia Book, first published by Urantia Foundation in 1955, claims to have been presented by celestial beings as a revelation to our planet, Urantia. Many who have read it accept this assertion.

The writings in the Book instruct us on the genesis, history, and destiny of humanity and on our relationship with God the Father. They present a unique and compelling portrayal of the life and teachings of Jesus. They open new vistas of time and eternity to the human spirit, and offer new details of our ascending adventure in a friendly and carefully administered universe.

The Urantia Book offers a clear and concise integration of science, philosophy, and religion. Those who read and study it believe that The Urantia Book has the capacity to make a significant contribution to the religious and philosophical thinking of people worldwide.

The Urantia Book is not a "religion" per se. Its builds upon the religious heritages of the past and present, encouraging a personal, living religious faith.

Readers around the world have told us that reading the Book has profoundly affected them and often changed their lives. It has inspired them to reach new levels of spiritual growth and enhanced their sense of the value of human life.

We encourage you to read it as well, and discover for yourself it's ennobling message.

Read the Urantia Papers!

--
      I am Nu, The Only One, without equal and I came into being at the time of my flood… I originated in the primeval void. I brought my body into existence through my own potency. I made myself and formed myself in accordance with my own desire. That which emanated from me was under my control.
      -Egyptian Coffin Texts

…In the beginning there was Existence alone-One only, without a second. He, the One, thought to himself: Let me be many, let me grow forth. Thus out of himself he projected the universe; and having projected the universe out of himself the universe he entered into every being.
      -Chandogya Upanishad
      Thank you for sharing this brother, Im sure I can extraxt some wisdom from this....I was saddened by the white Jesus on the website tho.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by H Rap Brown View Post
      Thank you for sharing this brother, Im sure I can extraxt some wisdom from this....I was saddened by the white Jesus on the website tho.
      Lol I feel u. Dont worry the book discusses the life and teachings of Jesus, giving respect due to the Egyptian KMT teachings as well as his divine birth through Gabriel and Mary attributing. But I havent really looked into it. Its looking real great so far.

Thumbs Up/Down

props for the drops

btw...I got the subtitles to work somehow.

I hate computers

:/

Thumbs Up/Down

^^^^^^^^
      glad to hear that. What program did u use to get it workin??

Thumbs Up/Down

I downloaded that "convertxtodvd part 3" that you sent me.

I had already had an older version but this new one was alot faster and actually gave me MENUS...

I ended up having to download a new subtitle file for the flick..think it was a scr or something like that, forgot.... I'm ignorant to technical stuff like that unfortunately. The one that came with the movie didn't work.

props

still trying to open that Dick Gregory joint tho..

I gave up months ago

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      still trying to open that Dick Gregory joint tho..

I gave up months ago

lol me too.

H Rap Brown is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Vic da god View Post
      lol me too.
      I got the Dick Gregory to work....I changed the extension to mp3 and put it in Itunes.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs Up/Down

Crap!!

Bad Nu's everyone. the site Shareonall went down and is closed. Unfortunately anythin i uploaded here (on pages 6,7, and 8) without the direct links will be lost in a wormhole of doom unless someone can update us with the direct links. in otherwords your screeeewwed.

If u can please hook it up. ...
      Peace fam.

TheStruggle is offline Self I

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

This was a good one but It seems the files in all the zips are no good.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TheStruggle View Post
      This was a good one but It seems the files in all the zips aren't no good.
      i didnt finish uploading them. u were missing 2 2. also they're not zip. they are .RAR . download Winrar.. its free

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar371.exe

TheStruggle is offline Self I

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

My limit download is up.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by TheStruggle View Post

My limit download is up.
      props on the sankofa....I keep hearing about that flick but never seen it

If you have DSL click your modem off and turn it back on @ TheStruggle...

the d/l limit won't be there anymore.

if not then you're screwed playa

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
    2. 03-12-2014, 10:28 AM
    3. 02-26-2014, 10:22 PM
    4. 01-11-2014, 07:52 PM
    5. 10-13-2013, 11:22 AM
    6. 10-11-2013, 12:13 PM
    7. 03-13-2013, 09:48 AM
    8. 02-27-2013, 12:37 PM