Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

Cool Man...whatchall know about "Tahir"??? *smile*

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      If you've been to as many dead prez shows as I have, you probably saw Tahir perform BEFORE dead prez. Tahir did alot of tracks for dead prez. He actually has two albums out that are pretty old now (maybe 2 to 3 years old), but if you don't have them or never heard them, you should check them out. You can purchase them@

http://www.hedrushllc.com/

I recently put these joints back in rotation. I actually like Tahir's "Recoil" album (his second album) better than dead prez's "RBG" album. That's not to take away from dead prez...it's just sort of a way to show a "measurment" of how much I like "Recoil."

BlackMic Radio is offline Station Terrorist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

Thumbs up

Yea Tahir is down fa sho!!! we pump him up on The Hard Truth Soldier Show, we also got to kick it with him when he was touring with DPZ and he gave us the "Recoil" CD a couple of yrs back.. so we know about him...
      Be Sure To Tune Into Our Very Own BlackMic Radio or bring ya mic and holla at ya boy in voice chat www.blackmic.com/chat

Thumbs Up/Down

Tahir soldier fo'sho (NEW CD)

Tahir is talented as hell. He engineered Ajani's EP and will be producing on the full length. He is definitely one of the most gifted producer/MCs in the game (Chack out the best ryhm blackthought ever did "Water" on the Phenology album produced by Tahir. He also has a new album out now entitled "Hood economics". It's riduculous. He has a song called "Africa" featuring Karen Wheeler, this is a beautiful ode to the motherland. If you would like to buy a copy contact young warrior musik and we will hook you up. By the way if you have homecoming, I'm the featured poet on You neve have to be alone and I'm one of the 25 MCs on the "Flanks".

Tahir is not just talented he is good people and we need to rally around artist like him so that we can bring some substance to our community. I have heard that the cultural community does not support the cultural artist. I am one of many artist like Tahir who are trying to prove this notion wrong. We need to buy Tahir, Aalikes, Immortal Technique, dead prez, Ajani, Mos Def ect.... We need to show other artist that you can have substance and support your family. Most of the artist I know who do this is not trying to live outside of their means but they find that they have to do other things to provide a sufficent living for themselves. I hope that we consciously make an effort to support each other in our endeavors so that my son doesn't feel the need to do a David Banner switch.

Now I'm off of my soapbox. Peace.

TAHIR is offline Hedrush LLC

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking Revolutionary Love

I Appreciate Yall For Supporting My Outreach Programs. My Latest Effort "hood Economics/the 3rd Stage Of The Cure" Is On Sale Friday 2/11/05 At www.Hedrushllc.com And www.Youngwarriormusik.com (if All The Website Biz Goes Right Cuz Yall Know How That Is). I Think It's My Best Work Of All And I'm Sure All Revolutionaries, Visionaries, And Cowards Alike Will Come Away With Inspiration To Continue Or At Least Begin To Live Life In A Self-determined Manner.
      Once Again, Revolutionary Love To All.

Plan Your Work, Then Work Your Plan

Tahir
      http://www.hedrushllc.com/

rebelAfrika is offline Pan-Africanism or Perish!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

All I can say is I wouldn't have even invoked your name in the manner that I did if it wasn't for the TREMENDOUS respect I have for you. MAN...WHATCHALL KNOW ABOUT "TAHIR"???

Jacuma is offline Forward To PanAfricanism

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 15/1
      Given: 15/0

Talking

Nothing But Revolutionary Love backatcha Comrade!!! When you headed back to the ATL? soon we hope..forward a copy so we can promote it on BlackMic Radio along with the older joints we pump up. "Holiday Pay" and "Dont Speak" are my personal favorites... Uhuru!!

PS hit up the Welcome Warriors Thread and introduce yourself to those who dont know...
      Thirty eight years ago on 12/04/2009 the united snakes murdered Fred Hampton & Mark Clark, this date also marks the 6 year anniversary of the launching of this site in solidarity of these martyrs.

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

honestly...I aint hear him spit till i heard "OUt in the world" track off one of DeadPrez's mixtapes..dudes nice tho...i think ima only c*p mixtapes now,thats where u hear tha REAL sh^t !!

BlackMic Radio is offline Station Terrorist

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Cool

SoularFlarez where ya been hidin'? its cool, yo hit Warrior Tahir up on the PM tip., we gotta support our Warriors on the front lines...yup its him, spread the word on him and Ajani Uptop...
      Be Sure To Tune Into Our Very Own BlackMic Radio or bring ya mic and holla at ya boy in voice chat www.blackmic.com/chat

Little95 is offline Kwabena "KuMaa" Okofo

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

GET LIVE....GET LIVE...GET LIVE.....
      I WISH MY DUDE COME BACK TO THA WEST!!!!!!
      "If anybody can't live under AFRIKAN POWER show 'em where tha airport is, tha shipyard is or where the graveyard is" <> Dr. J. H. Clarke (Christopher Columbus Grand Theft Genocide)
      NO SALE/CELL/SELL-OUT

TAHIR is offline Hedrush LLC

Thumbs Up/Down

Lets Link!!

ONCE AGAIN, REVOLUTIONARY LOVE. I WANT TO LINK WITH ALL OF YALL ON WHATEVER EVENTS YOU HAVE GOING. HIT ME WITH THE DETAILS ON EITHER MY EMAIL HERE (I DONTKNOW IF ITS SET UP OR NOT OR IF I EVEN GOT ONE) ,BUT IF THAT DOESNT WORK HIT ME AT TAHIR@HEDRUSHLLC.COM, OR TAHEEZY@AOL.COM. IM TRYING TO LINK WITH ALL SOLDIERS ON ALL FRONTS. SORRY ABOUT THE WEBSITE DELAYS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, U KNOW HOW THAT WEBSITE BIZ IS. BUT ITS COMING ALONG, HANG IN THERE WITH US.

PLAN YOUR WORK THEN WORK YOUR PLAN,
      TAHIR

AND WHATS THE ADDRESS TO SEND MY NEW ALBUM IN FOR REVIEW FOR THIS SITE?

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Talking Uhuru!!!!

webbrother@thetalkingdrum.com or snail mail it to The Talking Drum Colective PO BOX 1720 stone mountain, ga. 30086
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

lol i been chillin!! attendin institute of higher indoctrination by day (college)...i get on here but usually jus read n tryin soak up sum game from da more experience members,observen ya kno.I just got tha blackmic radio worken finally!! tryin tell heads but it...

TAHIR i tried to email U,but I duno if it went thru.my computer is kinda f^cked up haha

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

Yea Tahir is a great emcee. Uhuru warriors!

Thread Information