Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Results 1 to 9 of 9
    1. #1
      Vic da god's Avatar
      Vic da god is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Jamaica to Queens Village to BK, New York
      Posts
      519
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      129

      Prodigy - My World is Empty Without You


      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


      Prodigy is da TRUTH!!!!! OMFG!!!!

    2. #2
      SoularFlarez's Avatar
      SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Posts
      1,495
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      205

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      word... i like his ''Genesis'' style wayyyyyy more then da ''stomp u out, hennesy,guns,etc" style

    3. #3
      I_ziz's Avatar
      I_ziz is offline Ithiopian Yodite / Militia

      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      London NW10
      Posts
      182
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      97

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      big tune. wen did that come out, mans late..

      i got a prodigy mixtape the other week but it was bare slackness. u got a upfull mix u can share up?
      "God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement."
      -The Right And Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

    4. #4
      Sourakhata's Avatar
      Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      N'dakaru (SUNU GAAL-Afrika)
      Posts
      1,364
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      267

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Wow Is this P. for real?

      Can't believe he spits that..! I've listenned to his last mixtape too, 'Product of the 80's' there's nothing of this consistency. When this joint has been released?

      It's more grave than I've thought. If he is aware of all that why don't he displayed it in his music more often to raise the awareness of the youg'n instead of 100% gangsterism that pollutes the minds of brothers & sisters worldwide?

      And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)



    5. #5
      I_ziz's Avatar
      I_ziz is offline Ithiopian Yodite / Militia

      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      London NW10
      Posts
      182
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      97

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sourakhata View Post
      Wow Is this P. for real?

      Can't believe he spits that..! I've listenned to his last mixtape too, 'Product of the 80's' there's nothing of this consistency. When this joint has been released?

      It's more grave than I've thought. If he is aware of all that why don't he displayed it in his music more often to raise the awareness of the youg'n instead of 100% gangsterism that pollutes the minds of brothers & sisters worldwide?
      A True. I expect whatever label he is signed 2 is making him chat all that rubbish, but thinkin about it mobb deep must have made him a fortune them mans must are multi platinum- surely he doesnt need to bow out like that.. he should be settin up a conscious label himself and freeing up the new talent from the yungers... encouraging them 2 be a voice 4 our Liberation...

      i guess hes just another sell out who talks it but dont walk it..

      i lie?
      "God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement."
      -The Right And Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

    6. #6
      Walk Wit Me's Avatar
      Walk Wit Me is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Philly
      Posts
      743
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      141

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by I_ziz View Post
      A True. I expect whatever label he is signed 2 is making him chat all that rubbish, but thinkin about it mobb deep must have made him a fortune them mans must are multi platinum- surely he doesnt need to bow out like that.. he should be settin up a conscious label himself and freeing up the new talent from the yungers... encouraging them 2 be a voice 4 our Liberation...

      i guess hes just another sell out who talks it but dont walk it..

      i lie?
      95% of so called "conscious" folks are like that.

      Some on this site.

    7. #7
      Sourakhata's Avatar
      Sourakhata is offline Proud Son of West Afrika

      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Location
      N'dakaru (SUNU GAAL-Afrika)
      Posts
      1,364
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      267

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Like What? Those who talks it but dont walk it or cats who invinte to walk with them but don't mean it...?


      Quote Originally Posted by Walk Wit Me View Post
      95% of so called "conscious" folks are like that.

      Some on this site.

      And no matter what game they play
      We got something they could never take away
      And it's the fire (fire), it's the fire (fire)
      That's burning down everything
      Feel that fire (fire), the fire (fire)
      No water could put out this fire (fire)



    8. #8
      BlkSpartacus's Avatar
      BlkSpartacus is offline Warrior

      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Where the Queen was setup.
      Posts
      357
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      112

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Ive followed Mobb Deep and Prodigys Career for years, and every once in a while he would drop some gems but like many rappers the gun talk overtakes the knowledge. Some might remember the gem he dropped on DP's first cd.
      "You think if there really is a God, he would agree with the man that shot Joanne Chesimard(F*** Naw) You listen what I learn to tell, I got a prophecy them crackers that framed Herman Bell gonna burn in Hell.". Saigon

    9. #9
      I_ziz's Avatar
      I_ziz is offline Ithiopian Yodite / Militia

      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      London NW10
      Posts
      182
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0
      Rep Power
      97

      0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BlkSpartacus View Post
      Ive followed Mobb Deep and Prodigys Career for years, and every once in a while he would drop some gems but like many rappers the gun talk overtakes the knowledge. Some might remember the gem he dropped on DP's first cd.
      please share it up blud
      "God and Nature first made us what we are, and then out of our own created genius we make ourselves what we want to be. Follow always that great law. Let the sky and God be our limit and Eternity our measurement."
      -The Right And Honourable Marcus Mosiah Garvey

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Uganda: Ugandan Chess Prodigy to Play Bill Gates
      By TTDC Bot in forum Afrikan News RSS Feed
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-16-2013, 02:00 AM
    2. Prodigy
      By TTDC Bot in forum Revolutionary Daily Thoughts
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 11-12-2010, 02:00 AM
    3. Another Prodigy letter from jail
      By Walk Wit Me in forum Conscious Music - Artists - News And Views
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:49 AM
    4. A Science Prodigy in an Unlikely Place
      By Jahness in forum Watoto wa Jua (Children of the Sun)
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:14 PM
    5. Whoa...Prodigy was 100% REAL on this
      By John P. in forum Conscious Edutainment - Videos - Movies - TV
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:38 AM

    Thread Participants: 5

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About

      Assata Shakur Speaks is an Forum Devoted To Assata Shakur And All Political Prisoners Around The World.
      Assata Shakur Speaks Is An Oasis Of Pan African Information Geared Towards The Liberation Of Afrikan People.

    Follow Us On

    Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr DavianArt Dribbble RSS Feed



    BACK TO TOP