Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Shombay is offline Black Power!!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

Is Hip Hop still "Buck Bancin" or are they "Buckin in the Dance"?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      EXTENDED BLACK FAMILY MOVEMENT
      AFRIKAN ALERT!!
      Dec. 29, 2008
      Paterson/Passaic
      Immediate Release

Once again the majority of rap artist continue to show the world that all the money in the world can't buy freedom. This is not new news we're reporting on now but with 2008 now behind us, 2009 looks like it will be more of the same.
      We'll just focus just on Busta Rhymes for now and his most recent song, "A-rab money", or should I now say Arab money. Once again other communities prove how weak these "thug n*ggas" really are.
      Busta came out with the song, actually praising the arabs if you look at it because he was associating having a lot of money with being like the arabs(A-rab money). Now first of all, I definetly am against all these rappers, in every song associating wealth, beauty, power, riches, etc. to other races of people and associating all the negatives to our people, but thats not my point right now. My point is that he came out with the song and the arabs didnt like the way he pronounced arab.( tomatoe; tomaato). THEN not only did they force him to change the pronunciation in the song, but this Negro came out and publically apologized to them! Now, my point should be obvious. Where is the apology for almost 20 years of these rappers calling the Black Woman a b*tch, hoe, whore, chicken head, skeezer, and every other degrading term that has been thought of throughout the years. Where is the apology for calling the Black Man a n*gga, dog, and every other degrading, demeaning, or demoralizing term. Where is the apologying for promoting death, robbery and murder among our people. For promoting drugs, alcohol, promiscuety, homosexuality, all these other behaviors!! They call their own people n*ggas, b*tches, and tell them how many ways they can kill them or sell drugs to them, but they just pronounce the name of another group of people to their dislike and these rappers are all over the media apologizing! How weak can you obviously and openly be? And how foolish can our people who support and respect these cowards be. OUR STANDARDS AS A PEOPLE HAVE BECOME SOOO LOW. You respect puffy, jay z, lil wayne, and these guys because they have millions, but how many millions of Black Minds did they have to destroy to make that money. I wrote that last sentence in question form but its not really a question because we know the answer, we know their songs. How many times did they teach our children how many different ways they could "flip coke" or tell our sistas how to "give head", to get that money?, and you respect these negroes?! I hear it all the time, "well he's a good businessman", NO, he's a good Buck dancer, a great traitor to our people. Nobody wants to criticize these rappers. The rappers have sooo much power but they use it to destroy our people. Now, some of you are saying, "not all rappers", you're right goddammit but ENOUGH rappers are! Eighty five % of the rappers are. And just to let you know I first and foremost blame the krakkka. I know FOR SURE that these labels intentionally pay these rappers to promote death to us because this hip hop war against us is nothing more that a continuation of the war that Europeans have been fighting against us for the last 500 years (at the very least).
      I know the pekkker wood is the puppet master but these rappers dont have to go along with it, especially not anymore, if even ever. puffy, 50, jay, them guys have enough money to start their own thing. You say, "they do" because you have been fooled to think that they do have their own thing, NO THEY DONT. DISTRIBUTION is the KEY. Until they control the worldwide distribution of their product they are not in control. But they could do it if they had COURAGE, but they'd rather stay COWARDS and play by the whitemans rules. AND YOU RESPECT THEM?! These Negroes are buying liquor companies, basketball teams, perfumes, clothes and sneaker companies, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! You say thats something, I say thats NOTHING! They should be investing in REAL wealth like LAND to house people. FARMLAND to grow food to feed and employ our people. FACTORIES to own, control and mass produce products. SHIPS for international trade and commerce. Even BANKS, these negroes talk about how much money they have, why dont they start a bank? There's tons of money in those (nation building) ventures I just named. EVERY other race of people are doing it, the European, Asian, Arab, etc. These rappers may impress some but to those who are aware, they aint saying NOTHIN'. Let me see them buy back the land that has an abundance of natural resources in it. Then they'll be really saying something. Lynching surviver James Cameron, who founded the Black Holocaust Museum in Milwakee has had a 250,000 lein on the property for some years now. WHY THE HELL DIDNT THESE RAPPERS BUY THAT! Now the city of Milwakee (The white man) has bought the property, and they say they will "reorganize the museum and open it again at some point". You can guess what "reorganize" means. Think about it.
      Look out for Master P, who it has been reported, is set to start his own cable channel. Not show, but channel. It is supposed to be called BBT. (Better Black Television). The reason I am mentioning it, is because its goal is to project the image of Black People (throughout the country and world) in a more positive, respectful and productive light. Lets wait and see

BLACK LOVE
      BLACK POWER WARRIOR

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

I caught the back end of a video on BET's show "The Deal" another music video show but this one tells you what's popular and what not.

I don't know who was the artist but all I know is that the dance was complete "Buck Dancin'" if some one knows what I'm talking about please post it to show every one this garbage.

Basically the dance is you wiggling your legs and trying not to fall..............yeah BULLSHIT.
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 30/0
      Given: 12/0

Icon Offtheair Brotha Shombay..Peace, and thank you for the post

quote from Is Hip Hop still "Buck Bancin" or are they "Buckin in the Dance"? ..."Busta came out with the song, actually praising the arabs if you look at it because he was associating having a lot of money with being like the arabs(A-rab money).

Now first of all, I definetly am against all these rappers, in every song associating wealth, beauty, power, riches, etc. to other races of people and associating all the negatives to our people, but thats not my point right now. My point is that he came out with the song and the arabs didnt like the way he pronounced arab.
      ( tomatoe; tomaato).

THEN not only did they force him to change the pronunciation in the song, but this Negro came out and publically apologized to them!

Now, my point should be obvious. Where is the apology for almost 20 years of these rappers calling the Black Woman a b*tch, hoe, whore, chicken head, skeezer, and every other degrading term that has been thought of throughout the years.

Where is the apology for calling the Black Man a n*gga, dog, and every other degrading, demeaning, or demoralizing term.

Where is the apology for promoting death, robbery and murder among our people.

For promoting drugs, alcohol, promiscuety, homosexuality, all these other behaviors!!

They call their own people n*ggas, b*tches, and tell them how many ways they can kill them or sell drugs to them, but they just pronounce the name of another group of people to their dislike and these rappers are all over the media apologizing! How weak can you obviously and openly be? And how foolish can our people who support and respect these cowards be. OUR STANDARDS AS A PEOPLE HAVE BECOME SOOO LOW..."
      Peace be upon you

Majadi is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Quote Originally Posted by Jalili View Post
      I caught the back end of a video on BET's show "The Deal" another music video show but this one tells you what's popular and what not.

I don't know who was the artist but all I know is that the dance was complete "Buck Dancin'" if some one knows what I'm talking about please post it to show every one this garbage.

Basically the dance is you wiggling your legs and trying not to fall..............yeah BULLSHIT.

My brother I think the name of the dance is the, "Damndummy" No just kidding but I think I accidently saw this once, while flipping the channels. Yes the youth in the video reminded me of the old buck fiddling and dancing. Which is cool if you like the fiddle and all but the other imagery is so trite and ridiculous it amazes me how we so easily submit our seeds to this. The moment I find this stuff, I calmly explain the ills of this to my 16year old daughter. She is an R+B kind of little girl, so I am dealing with those influences as well! She actually attends a school of the arts here in Charlotte, and sings as well as acts and is one hell of a writer. The thing I have learned to do is to tie in the historical roots of Hip Hop, Soul etc., to Afrika by doing this I show her continuity. Trying to reach them where they are and destroying those images from the inside out is the best path otherwise we alienate them. However I refuse to have any music in my house from anyone who has abused women in word or deed. My daughter is a precious young Goddess and I want to keep it that way! To make them strong, WE must make them strong, to have them weak, WE must allow them to be weak! I rule my home, not BET and MTV we must teach through a revolutionary process the masses who do not grasp this.

Liberation Schools or Bust!

Thread Information