Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My First Album

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

Online Release

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      It's finally there available on january 4 for you all to purchase. I'm giving one link here but you could cope it on iTunes, napster and the many others online-sale-websites.

[ame]http://www.amazon.fr/Suns-Negative-Explicit/dp/B006PJOT5M[/ame]

I hope you'll like it and that you will spread hearsays about French-African going US-like...

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

Good To Ya

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      I am in discussions with some Sony heads and soon am to film my first interviews. I'll try to have some of them in english too so as for you to perceive the type of man that I am in social lifetime. I will place all of them in youtube or dailymotion. I 've made another video clip meant to make you feel the feeling of salvation and redemption that can be felt by a human soul -with some distanciation but very likewise- and I know you already heard the song, listen again with better quality. It's called Black French (Feat. Djialla Dji) and it's on youtube and dailymotion. Black French stands for black American as for gathering the all-ground Africans. The Seen The Light Three Times thread saying about cold possible regarding the Black Cause is the first impression that arises from the occidental black man but if you link to what you perceive useful about the message, then you can pass it onto the ones you know barring you from forward steps. The metaphysical situation indeed has got Africans look to Europe, European-Africans look to America and African-Americans look to Africa. It's merely the astral way Black French (Featuring Djialla Dji) gets to transform as a one-same belonging, ours, us...free on Earth...for the longest extent. I have put the french parts in english in the slideshow so you can be aware of what exactly is being said in the song. Glad I gots Djialla the Malian griot with his persuasive voice, y'all know, when a African speaks, he shows not just a wisdom speech but also a wisdom mood for the context..That's all the music is about. I don't claim much but you'll have to rid status-quo off here in Occident since I 've known the white awaits Life life which most nature-coordonated is ours. Indeed, Life's life needn't artefacts (modern or not) to replace our in-mind worths. We know, we 've been showing and explaining what's to place first in Existence's priorities. If you don't white-take-in (just in case) you'll be able to retrieve the words of the song up to the white ; otherwise you'll have a big and long process to operate in your mind and soul.

The song will stay in there during the carreer I'm plannin' on. It's the last sound quality I'm using so, no more new masters ( -it's a music world term, don't worry )

---
      tedjosya.com
      Tedjosya Fila Kazi - YouTube

p.s: If you feel interested with my art processes, you can ask me your questions here, I will answer.
      And I know the youtube administration linked my songs to iTunes or what but don't buy until I word-hijack you, lol (mid-november this year). Peace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information