Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Album

JAH - GREEN is offline Moderator

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 4/0
      Given: 4/0

My First Album

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Greetings Brothers and Sisters. There are a few songs I would like to share with you. They will be in my first album entitled “Sun’s Negative”. It’s about existential matters which I try to give a resolution to with the help of the course of time. I’m hoping you can enjoy the listen even if they are just rough mixes. When something opens up for me, I will gladly pass you the weblink to my universe and let your share the view you’ve got about betterments of life. It can be kind of huge.

Peace dear brethren and sistren, love all throughout.

Jahgreen, a.k.a Tedjosya Fila Kazi.

Sun's Negative on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

p.s : Don't care about the layout, it's soon to be changed.

Thumbs Up/Down

I've added 2 premixes.

Would you tell me what you think of the songs ?

Get the walk on is total crock like I was used to pretending in those younger ages...Lol, never went full act and my soulbrother played me out..thats why.

Black French is a mode of use to the after-redemption : everything opens up but you just gots two arms, I'm yet taking my stuffs.

Distorted normality is a letter to my second-half and anyone is able to hear it and think for their minds. The crookness is I'm a girl soul til everything's reformed Happily it's not sad on nature's course. I just allegorically retranscribed the effect of the great change into a song. Hear it !!

Psychedelic tells the day of my...Redemption. Soulmate of one's the only base....Do believe that !

Okay peace, next thing about that is my website, I guess....Peace again and overstand.

Jahgreen.

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

I'll check you out when I get a chance. Looking forward to it
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Sistahs_Keeper is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0

"SUN'S NEGATIVE" What's the inspiration behind the title?
      "Some of the laws of revolution are so simple they seem impossible. People think that in order for something to work, it has to be complicated, but a lot of times the opposite is true. We usually reach success by putting the simple truths that we know into practice." -Assata Shakur

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline Universal Wisdom Seeker

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 12/1
      Given: 6/0

I will check it out and see whats up.

Thumbs Up/Down

Thank You Guys

Quote Originally Posted by Sistahs_Keeper View Post
      "SUN'S NEGATIVE" What's the inspiration behind the title?

The sun’s negative is the dark stain you can perceive when you look at the sun though I’m not telling to do so, it’s known to burn the retinas. The sun is the light and the dark element is the opposite of the sun. It’s merely like in early photography : the light of the flash and the negative (that permits beginning of matter and everything and absorbs the containing of the matter for its own).

The album is dedicated to all of the ways the reffered negative of the sun has affected me. I’m just telling my life in regards of how this spacebody directed it and controlled it. I’m free in being protected by that, in fact but the tracks are very just reminders of a human being’s living and shows what has to be corrected only. There are lines explanations with the lyrics and normally you couldn’t be able to fail your proper resolutions.

I give no choice but change or change, the sun-matter changes, so does it’s combustible-blackhole (the scientific term to the black stain, or yet antimatter), the Sun’s Negative…And all the livings will follow suit…When ? It seems like we got plenty of time, one may feel for a “right-now” though, Lol.

Ok, peace

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by JAH - GREEN View Post

I give no choice but change or change, the sun-matter changes, so does it’s combustible-blackhole (the scientific term to the black stain, or yet antimatter), the Sun’s Negative…And all the livings will follow suit…When ? It seems like we got plenty of time, one may feel for a “right-now” though, Lol.

Ok, peace
      I have some questions on this so I apologize in advance for my lack of understanding. I'm going to see what you're about with these lyrics. And assume my questions will be answered that way.

*I was wondering about this black hole that you were comparing yourself to. You stated that "the sun-matter changes, so does it’s combustible-blackhole". Correct me if I'm wrong, but prior to the becoming a black hole, it is a star going through extreme changes in mass and density. (I hope I'm on the right track here because I see how this is relative to the physical and spiritual change within the human body).

According to Black hole: encyclopedia topics | Reference.com

"At the point of singularity the effects of Einstein's general theory of relativity become paramount. According to this theory, space becomes curved in the vicinity of matter; the greater the concentration of matter, the greater the curvature. When the star (or supernova remnant) shrinks below a certain size determined by its mass, the extreme curvature of space seals off contact with the outside world.... Even light cannot escape a black hole, but is turned back by the enormous pull of gravitation.."

"the extreme curvature of space seals off contact with the outside world"
      So, in essence, the black hole represents your personal transformation. Coming in or curving into yourself and dissassociating yourself with things outside your realm of conscious existence.

"Even light cannot escape a black hole." The truth is the light. And the "concentration of matter" would be the concentration of knowledge.

You spoke of a song that describes the day of your redemption. That would be the black hole itself, right? I ask that because I'm a science geek and I looked this information up. I haven't heard of a black hole going through change beyond an intense gravitational pull. Once it is......it is. You said "all living things will follow suit". That gravitational pull would be your drawing people to you.

I hope I was on the right track here, but I would love to hear back from you, Fam. Bless!
      "Some of the laws of revolution are so simple they seem impossible. People think that in order for something to work, it has to be complicated, but a lot of times the opposite is true. We usually reach success by putting the simple truths that we know into practice." -Assata Shakur

sozaboy is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

i like your music and i want to thank you for sharing your thoughts
      because they are very inspirational to me
      and i think i have found something that i had forgotten about

And by the way this song :[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qd-e_MWyMM[/nomedia] came to my mind reading what you mean with suns negative

Thumbs Up/Down

*I was wondering about this black hole that you were comparing yourself to. You stated that "the sun-matter changes, so does it’s combustible-blackhole". Correct me if I'm wrong, but prior to the becoming a black hole, it is a star going through extreme changes in mass and density. (I hope I'm on the right track here because I see how this is relative to the physical and spiritual change within the human body).
      I knew I would have to be somewhat plainer. The sun's negative is nothing I compare myself to. It's a space element that "directed" and "controlled" my life being subject of it and my aspirations make the black hole subject of me. It's straight psychedelic (even if natural) to have perceived the Sun is entertwined to my soul and astrally pushes me to set rules between me and the power of almight. Whom I refer to as the "Sun's Negative" is my second-half, all the album long and in my private life. But now, just in order to fill you more understanding as you've asked ; a star and its black hole are seperate and distinct. You could see with your eyes that black stain and think it's stuck to the Sun whereas in the mileage space they may be 1,000,000 miles apart. Both entities share proportional gravity in their cores. The black hole detects when the Sun needs fuel to burn (hydrogen and helium are just set for the Sun to hold on by its own). The black hole is made of no-matter but it exists resulting of one atom that is contrary to the beginning of life, which the Sun can provide. They both find equilibrium in that way. The Black Hole comes prior and the Star originates from it when the black hole melts for the beginning fire. They are lovers. It's no lol though, a star can also die alone and never be taken back by it's counter-matter (the black hole) and becomes a Nebular that needs to wait its gas may reform a helium/hydrogen self-birth. The Black Hole could take less than a second to revive a star whereas the star on its own would take milleniums. The Black Hole is the grey matter or the Black one to the Black people. The sun is the white matter which only women possess. When the Sun burns more a harsh fire, it means something somewhere's turning wrong (with co-adjacent women), and when the Black Hole melts too much, it means a co-adjacent man is aching from rupture of cherishness..two cents like that..Alright, reassurement? The sun and its Black Hole love each other. So you are right, it really affects spiritually. For the physical, one shoud stop at the Moon to perceive their body grow, it's easier and it show the hardom of the constant astral battles between a Sun and its Black Hole.

According to Black hole: encyclopedia topics | Reference.com

"At the point of singularity the effects of Einstein's general theory of relativity become paramount. According to this theory, space becomes curved in the vicinity of matter; the greater the concentration of matter, the greater the curvature. When the star (or supernova remnant) shrinks below a certain size determined by its mass, the extreme curvature of space seals off contact with the outside world.... Even light cannot escape a black hole, but is turned back by the enormous pull of gravitation.."
      That was the scientific practice of how Eeva got off Adom. Salutary but sad event. One grows with his or her past to eventualize their present. One may remember many past lifetimes or not but will still carry the instinct of passing the new stages with progress and evolution. The Living God will be on Earth again, too cheaty to steal himself through a cd : lol, the"Sun's Negative"-himself. Okay right, it's no lol.

"the extreme curvature of space seals off contact with the outside world"
      So, in essence, the black hole represents your personal transformation. Coming in or curving into yourself and dissassociating yourself with things outside your realm of conscious existence.
      In esence, the Black Hole is 10 times bigger than the Star it fuels, which is a quite 100 times bigger than Earth and have me left with a Solar Redemption at my somewhat little 5,9 feet. Only help, the cosmos is my garden. Ok, clearer : listen to Everlast and you will be able to perceive what is of that statement.
      "Even light cannot escape a black hole." The truth is the light. And the "concentration of matter" would be the concentration of knowledge.
      True that !!!

You spoke of a song that describes the day of your redemption. That would be the black hole itself, right? I ask that because I'm a science geek and I looked this information up. I haven't heard of a black hole going through change beyond an intense gravitational pull. Once it is......it is. You said "all living things will follow suit". That gravitational pull would be your drawing people to you.
      Don't care, I've noticed you were in the side track but no, I can't attract people to me, and even though I dared, the BlackHole/Antimatter/kid-termSun'sNegative would outrun me and turn down everything, yes, even will-lessly. All I can do is bring the light clue you'll devellop and build finally on a Light base.[/QUOTE]

Be bless too.

Tedjosya

p.s : It takes a context to share what I share and don't be suprised if you ever hear me talk grandeur notions on my behalf, it's part of me.
      Information on the Universe @ astralproportions.wordpress.com

It'll speech its waves, and you'll sense...throughout the Century and the times...1.

Anthony Bred-Field from Newark,NJ has revolutioned his astor, soon will I. Nothing freaky, an astral breath...

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Ah, I appreciate you breaking everything down to me. Peace to you.

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by JAH - GREEN View Post

That was the scientific practice of how Eeva got off Adom. Salutary but sad event. One grows with his or her past to eventualize their present. One may remember many past lifetimes or not but will still carry the instinct of passing the new stages with progress and evolution. The Living God will be on Earth again, too cheaty to steal himself through a cd : lol, the"Sun's Negative"-himself. Okay right, it's no lol.
      I forgot to mention : The prime Star/Eeeva did go out its Black Hole. I must have been confused by "seals off" or what. Its when the antimatter blocks and then relaxes for some extra try that the big getting away took place.

Otherwise, when the Star is confined within the black hole, it feels at peace, or merchandizing ideas to the black hole to be able to reside elsewhere. It's all about death.

Peace

Thumbs Up/Down

And it's keeping on...and on...

Forcing to go out, piercing at the exposure...Eeva did go out Adom's heart and did exposed as Adom's heart. Milleniums afterwards, the end is here, and the new beginning frees.

It was all about death (trying and fighting not to be blocked in a black hole), now it's all about life (understanding and being able to ally the strongest forces)..The Black Hole.

It's all an inverse theory ; it says antimatter or negativity but it fuels The Sun so we can live.

It says there're problems but it carries the recoveries, still in full choices to make, they are constantly accessible to anybody.

So there it is : my website for my first album.

www.tedjosya.com

Tedjosya. 1

It'll speech its waves, and you'll sense...throughout the Century and the times...1.

Anthony Bred-Field from Newark,NJ has revolutioned his astor, soon will I. Nothing freaky, an astral breath...

atem is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

looking foward!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down

It is soon, very soon. If no probs, the album is there in my area by june 20. 'Makes all the necessary to gain a contract..in order to see internationwide.
      Peace.

Type Tedjosya on youtube search, I'm already on sharing ,true vid for the soonest.

-----
      www.tedjosya.com
      -----

Thumbs Up/Down

It's starting to link up for me ;)

My Chain on youtube: more than 10 songs for a prelisten of the final outcome: TFK53's Channel - YouTube

My Website for info about the superposition of existence+religion+spirituality+all-universal knowledge: www.tedjosya.com

I'm about to sign an edition contract (wwoh, just felt like lettin you kno) with a indie label working big with their expectations, which is just my match...'No mean to bug, but, tell me of the songs on youtube just here below

They (the label producers) and I are working on a vid for TVs, and concerts abroad(Europe), 'just can't wait..I admit that auto prod is good for your build of the product but selling it requires a whole whole team, now I got it I breathe.

Tedjosya,
      -----

Any critiques welcome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information