Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Min. Paul Scott is offline Truth Minista

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Declare War Against Minstrel Music

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Afrikan Nationalists across the country have come together to put an end to the Minstrel Show Music by such groups as the Ying Yang Twins. We have started a movement called BAMM! (Battle Against Minstrel Music.)
      We are going to save Hip Hop and at the same time save the minds/spirits of our children.
      We you help us bring about change.
      To join the battle email minpaulscott@yahoo.com
      or call (919) 451-8283
      Shalom Alechem!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/1

Asalaam Alaikum

Brother Minister,
      While I applaud any action as opposed to inaction, what do you expect to accomplish? Attacking the artists for what? Reflecting the poisen of Amerikan society? As long as poverty is controls our communities, our youth will con tinue to glorify what it is they see on a daily basis. The only way to re-educate and free our children is to remove the enemy.

Asalaam Alaikum
      <B>" To the slave, revolution is an imperative, a love-inspired, conscious act of desperation. It's aggressive. It isn't 'cool' or cautious. It's bold, audacious, violent, an expression of icy, disdainful hatred! It can hardly be any other way without raising a fundamental contradiction."</B>
      -George Jackson

Thumbs Up/Down

Alechem Shalom

With all due respect. If someone of an Afrikan consciousness does not see a problem with the Ying Yang Twins and their coonism and disrespect of Sisters, there is nothing I can say to convince them.

So this is not a subject that we are trying to get 100% agreement on. If one does not want to participate, that is his or her decision. But we will move forward, regardless.

I will, however, ask how is teaching young sisters about becoming strippers a way of reflecting this societies poisons?

Even if one does not want to challenge the Ying Yang Twins, for whatever reason, one can still expose the fact that according to http://www.tvtrecords.com, the owner Steve Gottleib is a Yale and Harvard educated white man who is making money pushing ignorance to black children.

Hue-Man is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

its the people behind the ying yang twins, and such other artist.I think Its the record companys that need to be attacked. they use money as bait for them to continue that type of music.

Hue-Man is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

http://concioushiphop.com/

VIVENDI UNIVERSAL: INDUSTRIAL VAMPIRES
      by M'Bwebe Aja Ishangi fka Jehvon Buckner

If you read Neely Fuller's, The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept and Francess Cress Welsing's, The Isis Papers, you would be familiar with the 9 Areas of People Activity. Those areas consist of economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, sex, religion and war. When studyin' global white supremacy — which is maintained by the Illuminati — we find they basically have it locked down. So that we didn't fall into the namin' the culprit "they" while never tellin' you WHO SPECIFICALLY, we did futher research and found that there is such a company that is in the final stages of virtually sewin' up many of the 9 Areas.

The company's name is Vivendi Universal. Vivendi is the worldz largest record company, which ownz Uinversal Music Group and Universal Studios, as well as 51% in the European pay-TV provider, Canal. Among other thingz in other fieldz, they have sister divisionz in Vivendi Environment, which dealz in water, air, waste and soil; Vivendi Publishing — where they own over 800,000 copyrighted catalogz such as Louis Armstrong, Chuck Berry, John Coltrane, Ella Fitzgerald, The Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, Jimi Hendrix, Billie Holiday, Jackson5, Bob Marley, Smokey Robinson, The Supremes and the Temptationz; Vivendi Internet and Vivendi Telecom.

"...Vivendi ownz Interscope Recordz? Well, who owned it before Vivendi? Edgar Bronfman. Who's he? His Pops is a notorious member of the Illuminati's 2nd chapter, Skull & Bones, who also ownz the Seagrams alcohol and liquor corporation. Bronfman is responsible for the creation of the rap group, NWA (Niggaz WIth an Attitude), y'kno, Ice Cube, Dre, MC Ren and 'em. It was Bronfman who created Interscope who also funded Suge Knights, Death Row Recordz. His creation of "gangsta rap" was the vital element used to silence the ever-growing conscious Hiphop..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the music, they own labelz Interscope Geffen A&M, Island Def Jam Music Group, MCA, Mercury, Motown, Universal and the recently acquired MP3.com.

Just this past May they bought MP3 for $372million in cash and stock 8 months after beatin' them in court. Yo, these muthafuckaz go for the juggler yo! It was reported by NBC News that the transaction was "friendly" but it's hard to believe it was when just last year the 2 companeez were rivalz. Of the 5 major record companeez that sued MP3 over copyright violationz, Vivendi was the only that refused to settle before the case went to trial.

September of 2000, a federal judge in New York awared Universal Music Group judgement that could have reached as much as $250million. 2 months later, MP3 agreed to pay the company $53.4million.

Now, any idiot can see the power move Vivendi did by refusing to settle out of court. They simply paid their debt only if they agreed to sell themselves to the devil —oops, them. They basically gave them an option, either join them file bankruptcy!!

What makes Vivendi a vital force to be studied, let's look at one of their premiere shareholderz. Remember I mentioned Vivendi ownz Interscope Recordz? Well, who owned it before Vivendi? Edgar Bronfman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Their goal is to lock down several areas of people activity Neely Fuller and Francess Cress Welsing talks about...

Who's he? His Pops is a notorious member of the Illuminati's 2nd chapter, Skull & Bones, who also ownz the Seagrams alcohol and liquor corporation. Bronfman is responsible for the creation of the rap group, NWA (Niggaz WIth an Attitude), y'kno, Ice Cube, Dre, MC Ren and 'em. It was Bronfman who created Interscope who also funded Suge Knights, Death Row Recordz. His creation of "gangsta rap" was the vital element used to silence the ever-growing conscious Hiphop that KRS, X-Clan, Brand Nubians, Tribe and Public Enemy was doin'.

Not too long ago Bronfman bought Russell Simmons, DefJam label as well. Hence, Simmons weak-ass, VIP-only Hiphop Summit last June!

But shit get's deeper...see, when I heard Bronfman didn't own Interscope anymore, I didn't think nothin' 'bout it. But then I kept hearin' Vivendi, so I looked them up and what did I find?

Both Bronfman Sr. and Jr. are on the Executive Committee AND Board of Directorz. On top of that, as far as shares, the Bronfman clan has the highest percentage of capital stock held of any single owner at 7.55%, also givin' them 8.14% of voting rights.

This is profound because just like all other Illiminati clicks, they never sell any of their companeez, they simple transfer them to themselves under different names makin' it somewhat difficult to keep a trace on them.
      Havin' 8.14% of voting rights may not seem much to you but it is, because that allowz them to be in control of some serious decisionz in the music/entertainment industry, namely the unknown fact that they plan to invest 7 more yearz in this bling-bling, nursery rhyme rap shit!! Stay tuned, and not to HOT97!! MORE FIRE

Thumbs Up/Down

Excellent analysis but...

Excellent Analysis. But the question I am posing is what are we going to do about it. So far only one person has said they will take part in an effort to correct the problem.
      Shalom Alechem!

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/1

Asalaam Alaikum

Brother Minister,

I find Ying yang twins and groups along those lines just as disgusting as any man with an ounce of respect and love for his people would. However I don't BLAME these artists for their mentality. And by boycotting or taking action against the ARTISTS, I don't think you will accomplish anything. I think the fight needs to be taken to what causes these issues in the first place.
      <B>" To the slave, revolution is an imperative, a love-inspired, conscious act of desperation. It's aggressive. It isn't 'cool' or cautious. It's bold, audacious, violent, an expression of icy, disdainful hatred! It can hardly be any other way without raising a fundamental contradiction."</B>
      -George Jackson

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by beliefofyouth
      Brother Minister,

I find Ying yang twins and groups along those lines just as disgusting as any man with an ounce of respect and love for his people would. However I don't BLAME these artists for their mentality. And by boycotting or taking action against the ARTISTS, I don't think you will accomplish anything. I think the fight needs to be taken to what causes these issues in the first place.
      OK, then put the focus on Steve Gottlieb the owner of TVT records that has degrees from Harvard and Yale, as I stated in the original post. But once again this is not a debate agenda, this is an action agenda. It is not important that the masses believe that we will accomplish anything. What is critical is that WE who are involved in this particular mission believe....and let history record the rest.
      Shalom Alechem!

WombanAuset is offline Sacred Militant Womb-Man

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0

I dont support any degrading music..If ppl wont buy it..it wont sell..its a 2 way street..I wont buy or download.It's sickening..I support positive music and thats it..i hear some of this shit out here..and it makes me want to ... thanks for this article
      Ahoofe ntua ka, suban pa na hia- physical beauty does not count much, it is good character that counts.
      See a black man dead, from a white man's powder
      See a white man scared, from a black man's power~Timbaland

Thread Information