Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Baba Ahmed
      My yung brutha it may be hard for u to understand this: "M&M" is sweet candy and white! Im way outta the so called HipHop "culture." I hope the brutha knocks his ass all the way out, if they meet. I mean do a pistol whip on'im. That'll be keep'n it real. I ain't gon debate anybody 'bout it. That's what I did once buffed a white boys noggin free of skin and left knots and bumps for him to remember to not let his mouf get his ass in trouble.

Now I agree non of the foul talk'n sistas is cool; nor vice versa....
      I meant that purely from a lyrical stand point, I've heard rappers say the same damn thing about black women. Now where those lyrics were coming from is a different story, a white man should not be able to get away untouched for saying things like that about our women, but since some of our rappers are weak they just turn there backs and move on.

Its funny because if a black man made whats considered a racist comment about whites in the past and changed his stance 10 years later, white folks would bring his old comments to light forever.

You don't hear a thing about Eminems racist comments anymore. People probably forgot now....

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Nia Maishani
      How strange. From where I stand, they've made NONE of THEM look GOOD to ME. I've never felt even the slightest notion to purchase any of their music, and that includes the black rappers/producer mentioned. As far as talent goes, there's not a person on the face of this planet who has NO talent, or even "basically" no talent. The so-called talent that folk perceive in scum like m&m, elvis and all the other bloodclots that have attached themselves to black veins has been honed through pathological studying of black talent. There is nothing special about a swine-skinned leech studying rhyme & meter from the Nubian talent who unwittingly & unintentionally paved his way to fame & fortune. Black Is Power's comment serves as a reminder to us that m&m was caucasian before he ever was an entertainer. Therefore, the gist of his message is "watch me dig my mother's grave on television, let's all homosexuals , first & foremost I'm the ruler, the power & the God of this land, and you niggas can just sit around and praise & worship me and wipe my a%% with your mother/sister/daughter whenever I dump."

That's all the energy I'm giving "it". I need to go and spend some mo' time praising the true living God instead of just cursing the false god.

Lovin that post. Ifayomi
      Osunkoya-Ifayomi
      formerly known as Kwaku

Aiye loja Orun Nile O
      Earth is a marketplace Heaven is home
      http://ileiwosanorunmilamimotemple.freeservers.com/

BLACKFIST is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Nia Maishani
      The so-called talent that folk perceive in scum like m&m, elvis and all the other bloodclots that have attached themselves to black veins has been honed through pathological studying of black talent.
      I agree 100%. thats what im saying everything that people such as eminem and justin timberlake, etc. have done that people say is talent has already been done before by black artists. Im feelin your entire post as well..

Cherubim is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Black Fist:

I give up on trying to explain my point to you.

It's obvious you're incapable of moving past trivial foolishness to understand the greater point I was making and now you have a friend to back you up in your misunderstanding so go ahead and believe whatever you want.

Hell yeah Eminem, Justin, and the other white boys are the greatest most talented entertainers the world has ever known!
      White foks invented hip hop and break dancing too!

Since that's the only thing you've gotten out of my statements, then that's what you should believe.

BLACKFIST is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Cherubim
      Black Fist:

I give up on trying to explain my point to you.

It's obvious you're incapable of moving past trivial foolishness to understand the greater point I was making and now you have a friend to back you up in your misunderstanding so go ahead and believe whatever you want.

Hell yeah Eminem, Justin, and the other white boys are the greatest most talented entertainers the world has ever known!
      White foks invented hip hop and break dancing too!

Since that's the only thing you've gotten out of my statements, then that's what you should believe.

first off Cherubim, you don't have to explain nothing to me man if you would have read the question you would have seen that i was simply asking you you to explain what is the "SOME" talent as you put it that eminem and justin timberlake have? because i disagree so you can kill all that hostility homie.

and as far as Eminem and Justin Timberlake being the greatest as you say thats your opinion but dont try to put words in my mouth.

also this is "my" last reply on this topic because it is starting to get outta hand.

Thumbs Up/Down

Black Fist:

first off Cherubim, you don't have to explain nothing to me man if you would have read the question you would have seen that i was simply asking you you to explain what is the "SOME" talent as you put it that eminem and justin timberlake have? because i disagree so you can kill all that hostility homie.

I'm not hostile, I just get a little irritated when my words are taken out of context.

No one has bashed Eminem and exposed that clown more than me and for you to snatch one line out of my statment and rant about it simply rubbed me the wrong way.

Talent means you have a ability to sing, dance, draw, write, do SOMETHING above average regardless of where you got it from or how you use it.

Eminem's background is fraudulent and his success was manufactured but he CAN put together a few rhymes....much better than the average white boy...and the industry is promoting his abilities to the hilt and matching him against less talented Black rappers on air.

A perfect example is him surounding himself with a basically talentless weak group like D-12. Only one brutha out the entire group has any flow.

lotuswombman is offline Ntr Hmt Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Shakin' tail on the TV Screen & Lettin' white boys talk...

Greetings Beloved Family!

History and Willie Lynch's "foolproof bag" have shown us that when Black Women were paraded across an auction block, naked, there was nothing more enjoyable for white men. BLACK women have always been forced (now we call it "dating") to lie in bed with White men and allow them to degrade us and as Willie put it, continue the "breaking process of the female nigger."

The process of getting us was simple to them...
      "Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of bitch out of her..."

Of course, we know that their main reason for aiming to destroy the Black Woman's "natural" state, and reverse her nature into that of a slave, was so that they could isolate us from the Black man and make us into tools for their economy, or as Willie put it...

"What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age..."

I stated all of this to say, today, some Black men are still SCARED and tucking tail behind Black women. Whether we admit it or not, when we allow ANY MAN- WHITE OR OTHERWISE, Rapper, Father, Son, Brother, Husband- to disrespect ANY WOMEN, Black Woman or otherwise, then we are also feeding into the original DISRESPECT presented and taught by Willie's bag.

Thus, No matter how much Eminem and 'em Dirty A** white boys speak about the Black woman and attempt to defame her Majesty, some of us will not STOP them from continuing their BAG O' TRICKS!

By the way...
      Sisters, we need to stop SHAKIN' our BOOTY on TV Screens and helpin' fund BET... that is another way to invite our own Degradation!

We have to begin in our own backyard...We need to sweep around our own step- and Correct ourselves- TODAY!!!

If we start NOW, Eminem will wash HIS FILTHY MOUTH ELSEWHERE!

Peace & Love
      Lotuswombman

"A Nation can RISE NO HIGHER, than its' WOMAN!"- The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

Nia Imani is offline Purpose Faith

Thumbs Up/Down

I personally am against misogyny from any and all musical artists regardless of the color of their skin or their musical genre. Eminem just uses Black music so that he can acquire money and fame. He admitted it himself. Just like Elvis Presley. It's bad enough that Eminem and others like him disrespect Black women, but it is even worse when artists like Ludacris, Nelly, Lil' Jon, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, etc. disrespect us. It is an absolute disgrace that many Black artists exploit Black women by depicting us as being oversexed and scantily clad in their music videos. If that isn't enough shame, they regularly refer to us as being "bitches," "hoes," "tricks," etc. Sadder still, many of our youth see these individuals as being heroes.

Thumbs Up/Down

Lotuswombman:

I stated all of this to say, today, some Black men are still SCARED and tucking tail behind Black women. Whether we admit it or not, when we allow ANY MAN- WHITE OR OTHERWISE, Rapper, Father, Son, Brother, Husband- to disrespect ANY WOMEN, Black Woman or otherwise, then we are also feeding into the original DISRESPECT presented and taught by Willie's bag.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

But the problem is everytime I declare my position that the Black man should be the protector and maintainer of both the family and community assuming his proper God given role; I'm shouted down as a sexist or chauvanistic.

Too many Black men have been emasculated in this society and it's made our community weak and vulnerable.

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking The Black Man: Our Divine Protector & Maintainer!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherubim

...everytime I declare my position that the Black man should be the protector and maintainer of both the family and community assuming his proper God given role; I'm shouted down as a sexist or chauvanistic.

Too many Black men have been emasculated in this society and it's made our community weak and vulnerable.
      HERE HERE!!!! BROTHER I AGREE WITH YOU!

The role of the Black Man is, as you stated, to be the PROTECTOR and MAINTAINER of both the family and community as his GOD GIVEN ROLE! That is not a Sexist comment, that is the TRUTH, unadulterated TRUTH!

The reason that you are are "shouted down" as a "sexist" or Chauvanist, is because we, as Black women, have been conditioned to fulfill the overall plan of Willie Lynch, which was to destroy the Black Family Unit and reverse our natural roles- thus, denature each of us from our true Divine roles and purposes...

To prove my point, i would like to borrow from the well known article of Willie Lynch, an excerpt from ]"The Making of a Slave"[/B]
      I quote:

Pay little attention to the generation of original breaking, but CONCENTRATE ON FUTURE GENERATIONS. Therefore, if you break the FEMALE mother, she will BREAK the offspring in its early years of development; and when the offspring is old enough to work, she will deliver it up to you, for her normal female protective tendencies will have been lost in the original breaking process...
      He (Willie Lynch) goes on to explain further, in more detail of how a Slave Master is to take the strongest Male figure on the Plantation and commit heinous acts upon him, murdering or beating him within an inch of his life, before her (the female slave), and her offspring's (preferably males) eyes. Then he continues the wicked saga as...

Therefore, we shall go deeper into this area of the subject matter concerning what we have produced here in this breaking process of the female nigger. We have reversed the relationship; in her natural uncivilized state, she would have a strong dependency on the uncivilized nigger male, and she would have a limited protective tendency toward her independent male offspring and would raise male offsprings to be dependent like her. Nature had provided for this type of balance. We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart and bullwhipping the other to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the MALE IMAGE DESTROYED, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychologically dependent state to a frozen, independent state. In this frozen, psychological state of independence, she will raise her MALE and female offspring in reversed roles. For FEAR of the young male’s life, she will psychologically train him to be MENTALLY WEAK and DEPENDENT, but PHYSICALLY STRONG. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her FEMALE offsprings to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED.
      Willie Lynch promised us that:
      In my bag here, I HAVE A FULL PROOF METHOD FOR CONTROLLING YOUR BLACK SLAVES. I guarantee every one of you that, if installed correctly, IT WILL CONTROL THE SLAVES FOR AT LEAST 300 HUNDREDS YEARS.
      So, as you can see, his letter was presented in 1712, and by the year 2012, we would have been under the influence of his "foolproof" bag of tricks for 300 years!

Brother, when you meet ignorance, either choose to laugh at it and not take it personal AND/or challenge it! I will quote Jesus..."Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do"- and we have to do the same while we keep on pushing the truth and erasing the effects of Willie and the Good ol' boys !

In Willie's own words, they warned of POSSIBLE INTERLOPING NEGATIVES, which were described as follows...
      ...by reversing the positions of the male and female savages, we created an orbiting cycle that turns on its own axis forever unless a phenomenon occurred and reshifts positions of the male and female savages. Our experts warned us about the possibility of this phenomenon occurring, for they say that the mind has a strong drive to correct and re-correct itself over a period of time if it can touch some substantial original historical base; and they advised us that the best way to deal with the phenomenon is to shave off the brute’s mental history and create a multiplicity of phenomena of illusions, so that each illusion will twirl in its own orbit, something similar to floating balls in a vacuum. This creation of multiplicity of phenomena of illusions entails the principle of crossbreeding the nigger and the horse as we stated above, the purpose of which is to create a diversified division of labor; thereby creating different levels of labor and different values of illusion at each connecting level of labor. The results of which is the severance of the points of original beginnings for each sphere illusion.
      Therefore, the VICTORY is ours TODAY! As long as we introduce TRUTH to our people, and you are speaking it, then WE have NO CHOICE- even if we do not want to submit to it- but, to correct ourselves and return to our TRUE NATURE! Once we expose our people to TRUTH, there can be NO STOPPING the process of SELF CORRECTION!!!

Brother, i would encourage you to study the 100 Monkey Theory, it will encourage you to see that "leading by example" will eventually spread and change EVERY HUMAN BEING!

Nuf' Respect to you for your REVOLUTIONARY THINKING!!!!!
      Shoot! If we had more REAL BROTHERS LIKE YOU, Eminem and 'em, wouldn't KNOW HOW TO TALK!

Peace & Love to the REAL People!
      Lotuswombman

"A Nation can Rise NO HIGHER than its' WOMAN!"- The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad
      Last edited by lotuswombman; 09-26-2005 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Missed my Title...

Thumbs Up/Down

G'wan Na Sis!

Quote Originally Posted by Nia Imani
      I personally am against misogyny from any and all musical artists regardless of the color of their skin or their musical genre. Eminem just uses Black music so that he can acquire money and fame. He admitted it himself. Just like Elvis Presley. It's bad enough that Eminem and others like him disrespect Black women, but it is even worse when artists like Ludacris, Nelly, Lil' Jon, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, etc. disrespect us. It is an absolute disgrace that many Black artists exploit Black women by depicting us as being oversexed and scantily clad in their music videos. If that isn't enough shame, they regularly refer to us as being "bitches," "hoes," "tricks," etc. Sadder still, many of our youth see these individuals as being heroes.
      HERE HERE SISTER!!! WELL SAID & DEFINITELY NEEDED!

Nuf Respect!
      Peace & Love
      Lotuswombman

"A Nation can Rise NO HIGHER than its' WOMAN!"- The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

Akyeame Kwame is offline Abibikasawura

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

Black people need a Black Guerrilla Network to hold EVERYBODY accountable...

AK
      Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

Thumbs Up/Down

Lotuswombman:

Kisses and hugs for that beautiful and powerful response!

I was having a long day but that really picked me up and let me know there is hope.

Women who think like you are the type I'd lay my life down for to defend.

Why?

Because you recognize the nature of a man is strength unless we have someone to defend and protect to show forth our strength, our lives are incomplete and uncertain.

That type of encouragement scares weak men, but gives positive strong bruthaz the strength to fight on.

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking Fi Real!

Quote Originally Posted by Akyeame Kwame
      Black people need a Black Guerrilla Network to hold EVERYBODY accountable...

AK
      Fi REAL!!!

I HAVE HEARD MIN. FARRAKHAN SPEAK ABOUT AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO DEAL WITH THESE TYPES OF CHALLENGES ( EMINEM & 'EM FOOLISH BROTHAS WHO CALL THEMSELVES "RAPPERS" & call us "bitches" and "hoes")...

i WILL STATE IT IN MY OWN WORDS...
      "TURN TAIL UPSIDE DOWN AND DROP SOME LICKS ON THEY A**... SOMETHING THAT THEY MAMA DIDN'T GET TO DO!" LOL!

PEACE & LOVE & Nuf Respect...
      LOTUSWOMBMAN

Akyeame Kwame is offline Abibikasawura

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

Quote Originally Posted by lotuswombman
      Fi REAL!!!

I HAVE HEARD MIN. FARRAKHAN SPEAK ABOUT AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO DEAL WITH THESE TYPES OF CHALLENGES ( EMINEM & 'EM FOOLISH BROTHAS WHO CALL THEMSELVES "RAPPERS" & call us "bitches" and "hoes")...

i WILL STATE IT IN MY OWN WORDS...
      "TURN TAIL UPSIDE DOWN AND DROP SOME LICKS ON THEY A**... SOMETHING THAT THEY MAMA DIDN'T GET TO DO!" LOL!

PEACE & LOVE & Nuf Respect...
      LOTUSWOMBMAN
      i can dig that...i'm thinking decontamination chambers for Afrikans and extermination for krakkkaz...stay BlackNificent!!!

AK
      Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information