Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
      Cherubim is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Lotuswomban:

I only met one other sista on the internet with that much of charm, wit, and love for Black men.

I'm not gonna name the site, but is this "Triniti"?

Lol...

If not, are you in the NOI?

lotuswombman is offline Ntr Hmt Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking Nuf Love & Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherubim
      Lotuswombman:

Kisses and hugs for that beautiful and powerful response!

I was having a long day but that really picked me up and let me know there is hope.

Women who think like you are the type I'd lay my life down for to defend.

Why?

Because you recognize the nature of a man is strength unless we have someone to defend and protect to show forth our strength, our lives are incomplete and uncertain.

That type of encouragement scares weak men, but gives positive strong bruthaz the strength to fight on.
      Brother?... Trust me, the feeling is indeed mutual!

Brothers like YOU give me & a host of other Beautiful Sisters, the same
      HOPE, JOY & CERTAINTY FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR BLACK FAMILY!

Our future is SAFE IN YOUR HANDS!

REMAIN STRONG BLACKMAN!

YOU MAKE ME BEAM with Pride!!!

NUF NUF NUF LOVE & MUCH MUCH MUCH RESPECT! :
      YOUR SISTER IN THE STRUGGLE
      LOTUSWOMBMAN

"A Nation can Rise NO HIGHER than its' WOMAN!" The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

Thumbs Up/Down

Talking Aiight now...

Lotuswomban:

I only met one other sista on the internet with that much of charm, wit, and love for Black men.

I'm not gonna name the site, but is this "Triniti"?

Lol...

If not, are you in the NOI?
      Hey Beloved...

I answered your question in person... check your mail...
      Peace & Love & Nuf Respect!
      Lotuswombman

"A Nation can Rise NO HIGHER than its' WOMAN!" The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad
      Last edited by lotuswombman; 09-26-2005 at 10:41 PM.

SoularFlarez is offline Her-Em-Akhet

Afrika iz my Block but tha whole Earth iz my Hood
      Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs down

Secondly, white men are tired of seeing their women and young girls faint and slobber all over Black rappers. They see us as more macho and generally more masculine in nature and the Black rapper is the epitome of "cool". So they need a white answer to the Black problem.
      what they call it...penis envy?? them white boys are mad paranoid and agressive..i can see this hapnen

Not only do I have a problem with Emininem, but I have a problem with the dumb ass negroes who assist him and help build him up.

Like Dr. Dre who jumped over thousands of more qualified Black rappers just to sign him up and help him start his own lable and clothing line.
      yeah...meanwhile RAKIM sat on the bench ...smh

And "G-Unit" is a joke.
      The "G" actually stands for Gorilla (not guerilla).
      sometimes I think they on Uncle Sam's payroll...most of his musik i've heard is mad negative..i know its 'reality' but come on...alot of us can go outside if we wanna see that depressen azz shyt instead'a turnen on da radio nah mean

This imposter cracker is even rapping on tracks done by Biggie and Tupac as if they wree alive today and are best friends with him.
      The teens of today don't remember when Pac and Big were killed and they don't know deception from reality. So when they here Eminem rapping with Tupac and doing his tracks...they think the two were cool.

It's a desecration to the memory of both if you ask me.
      word...that last 2Pac album sounded like an EMINEM album that happened to have 2pac on it.....and whyyy did the OUTLAWS get down on that ??

I keep saying....but no one wants to believe me.....

It has to be something they're putting in our food that makes these silly negroes act the way they do and can't see that they're being made a fool out of.
      gotta be suttin !!!

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lotuswombman
      Greetings Beloved Family!

History and Willie Lynch's "foolproof bag" have shown us that when Black Women were paraded across an auction block, naked, there was nothing more enjoyable for white men. BLACK women have always been forced (now we call it "dating") to lie in bed with White men and allow them to degrade us and as Willie put it, continue the "breaking process of the female nigger."

The process of getting us was simple to them...
      "Take the female and run a series of tests on her to see if she will submit to your desires willingly. Test her in every way, because she is the most important factor for good economics. If she shows any sign of resistance in submitting completely to your will, do not hesitate to use the bullwhip on her to extract that last bit of bitch out of her..."

Of course, we know that their main reason for aiming to destroy the Black Woman's "natural" state, and reverse her nature into that of a slave, was so that they could isolate us from the Black man and make us into tools for their economy, or as Willie put it...

"What have you got? You’ve got the nigger WOMAN OUT FRONT AND THE nigger MAN BEHIND AND SCARED. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economics. Before the breaking process, we had to be alertly on guard at all times. Now, we can sleep soundly, for out of frozen fear his woman stands guard for us. He cannot get past her early slave-molding process. He is a good tool, now ready to be tied to the horse at a tender age..."

I stated all of this to say, today, some Black men are still SCARED and tucking tail behind Black women. Whether we admit it or not, when we allow ANY MAN- WHITE OR OTHERWISE, Rapper, Father, Son, Brother, Husband- to disrespect ANY WOMEN, Black Woman or otherwise, then we are also feeding into the original DISRESPECT presented and taught by Willie's bag.

Thus, No matter how much Eminem and 'em Dirty A** white boys speak about the Black woman and attempt to defame her Majesty, some of us will not STOP them from continuing their BAG O' TRICKS!

By the way...
      Sisters, we need to stop SHAKIN' our BOOTY on TV Screens and helpin' fund BET... that is another way to invite our own Degradation!

We have to begin in our own backyard...We need to sweep around our own step- and Correct ourselves- TODAY!!!

If we start NOW, Eminem will wash HIS FILTHY MOUTH ELSEWHERE!

Peace & Love
      Lotuswombman

"A Nation can RISE NO HIGHER, than its' WOMAN!"- The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

*bows* to tha queens beautiful breakdown

we need to take back control of our culture cuz Black Exploitation Tell-lies-vision (BET) and MTV are doing us dirty...we only acten like clowns and stuff, real destructive like...even if we take it underground..cuz the air waves are contaminating alot of our britest young minds while they still so young and vulerable to suggestion n peer pressure.....

Thumbs Up/Down

Thumbs up Bowin' Back

Quote Originally Posted by SoularFlarez
      *bows* to tha queens beautiful breakdown

we need to take back control of our culture cuz Black Exploitation Tell-lies-vision (BET) and MTV are doing us dirty...we only acten like clowns and stuff, real destructive like...even if we take it underground..cuz the air waves are contaminating alot of our britest young minds while they still so young and vulerable to suggestion n peer pressure.....
      *Bowin' back* Thanks for keepin' it Real Beloved! Let's keep it MOVIN'!!

Respect & Love to the Real~
      Lotuswombman
      "A Nation can Rise NO HIGHER than its' WOMAN!" -The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad

Thumbs Up/Down

Soularflarez:

I don't know what Puffy or Dre were thinking to let this white boy straight up steal the sounds and memories of 2 of America's most famous rap artists.

Now I don't have a lot of love for neither Biggie nor Tupac.
      It's because of Tupac that "thuggin" has become the style for so many young Black men in America today.
      It's also becasue of Tupac so many black men are walking around with bald-heads, tatooes all over them, and wife-beaters on acting a fool.

But still, I see it as an insult or a slap in the face to let somebody like that just gank the lyrics and capitalize off their memory.

Fat Joe (or Joe Crack) does the same thing with Biggies lyrics and Puffy lets him get away with it.

Sistaz:

To be honest with you, I don't mind the sex part.

From a religious point of view I think all women should be modest and dress modestly in public.

But from a political point of view, I realize that all women aren't Muslims and don't hold that value.

If you're gonna get half naked, do it in class and be clean about it instead of grinding and girating like a dog in heat the way some of our sistaz are portrayed in these videos.

I credit hiphop for actually giving many of our sistaz self-esteem and making their proud of their big butts and hips.
      I remember a time when they were ashamed of how they were made and didn't think they were worthy of showing off their bodies.
      Now they're doing it too much.

Thumbs Up/Down

I think Puffy and Dre alot wit most others are all about $$$$$$$$$$$$

I still got taste in my mouf from last Tupac album

Sistas should be proud of their shapes but...they gotta be easy with it...if U looken like a h*e then of course dudes gonna tryen approach you like one. i kno mad females haven low self esteem these days or whatever but woman is naturaly magnetic...dudes only do wat ya LET EM GET AWAY WITH

Rebel Queen is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

A lot of Black rappers give eminem a freepass because in many ways they aint no better than him.. Still rapping about b****es and hoes,and cars and money. Who are they to tell him he shouldnt do it.. Some of them are worst than him, because they dissing there own people. Perfect example: snoop.. just as i cantstand emenem. We need to do some serious work with our people... gotta start building them up NOW! I give nuff credit to the consious rappers who are talking bout some real ish!!

Akyeame Kwame is offline Abibikasawura

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 11/0

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Queen
      A lot of Black rappers give eminem a freepass because in many ways they aint no better than him.. Still rapping about b****es and hoes,and cars and money. Who are they to tell him he shouldnt do it.. Some of them are worst than him, because they dissing there own people. Perfect example: snoop.. just as i cantstand emenem. We need to do some serious work with our people... gotta start building them up NOW! I give nuff credit to the consious rappers who are talking bout some real ish!!
      Black people need a Black Guerrilla Network to hold EVERYBODY accountable...

AK
      Learn Twi, Yoruba and Wolof ||| Live Interactive Online

Abibitumi Kasa Afrikan Liberation Institute

Abibitumi Kasa Ning Network

Nzinga is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by SoularFlarez
      dudes only do wat ya LET EM GET AWAY WITH

THANK YOU!
      Sistas have to realize that if you play the role of the "females" that these rappers are talking about in their music, the male listeners are gonna put two and two together and thus treat you as the subject.
      The b*tch and H*e talk ends with us. We must value ourselves more.
      But to open another can of worms, it's hard because a lot of our sisters don't have the male role model because their fathers have run out. That's just the reality. So to get male attention they do what they see in these nasty videos. Brothas need to higher their standards of women as well, and believe that they deserve a better quality of woman.
      Together we can make a difference.
      Creatures Spawned from Africa Have an inner sense of pride Time for us to tap back into that

Thumbs Up/Down

If most Black youth thought like me, we'd be out protesting that new 50Cent movies that is supposed to come out.

Just more negative violent images of Black men for the world to enjoy.

Rebel Queen is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Nzinga

THANK YOU!
      Sistas have to realize that if you play the role of the "females" that these rappers are talking about in their music, the male listeners are gonna put two and two together and thus treat you as the subject.
      The b*tch and H*e talk ends with us. We must value ourselves more.
      But to open another can of worms, it's hard because a lot of our sisters don't have the male role model because their fathers have run out. That's just the reality. So to get male attention they do what they see in these nasty videos. Brothas need to higher their standards of women as well, and believe that they deserve a better quality of woman.
      Together we can make a difference.
      The bitch and hoe talk doesnt end with just women.. It ends with all of us. So because a sister doesnt value herself, thats an excuse for a brother to go hog wild? NO! It ends with ALL of us as a COLLECTIVE. Just as WE as women should value ourselves more, men should value women too and vice versa. When they talking bout b****es and hoes they aint pointing the finger at just the sister shaking her a** in the video. I agree that together we can make a difference.

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Thumbs up i concur with u rebel queen

i am ol skool rebel queen,kids in toronto laugh at me,when i sing by myself public enemy,krs one,they say" man you old school! lol, the quality of music has decayeda lots. we have to coninue support indepent artists like immortal techinique who brings and raise the bars,it is all about the bling bling now a days rebel queen,do you remember sistah souljah in 360 degree of power" black people are too scared of calling demselves afrikan"

sotito! sododo! soora masika!
      " perform truth,perform righteousness,perform kindness and avoid cruelty!"

Nipa nye abe dua na ne ho ahyia ne ho. Or, Se mmerenkensono si ne ti ase a, na ewo dea asase reka kyere no. Also, Nnua nyinaa bewu agya abe.

Raha is offline Be EASY.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Queen
      The bitch and hoe talk doesnt end with just women.. It ends with all of us. So because a sister doesnt value herself, thats an excuse for a brother to go hog wild? NO! It ends with ALL of us as a COLLECTIVE. Just as WE as women should value ourselves more, men should value women too and vice versa. When they talking bout b****es and hoes they aint pointing the finger at just the sister shaking her a** in the video. I agree that together we can make a difference.
      I agree with you, Sister. The man has to hold the female in a higher regard, because that could be the spark for the lower self-esteem Sisters to bring out the Queen in themselves.

Thank you all for your input.

and :cheers:
      Pyrrhic Victory (New songs are up!): http://www.reverbnation.com/pyrrhicvictory

Some people take themselves WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, when in actuality, no one else is really taking them as seriously as they think.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information