...Think about the person who is born as a hermaphrodite, with a penis and a vagina. What happened there? Why is that not in your Bible and Koran? Why did your God/Allah not speak about this reality? Is “it” a homosexual? So you’re telling me God couldn’t decide which sex to give the child? He became confused? This is the God or Allah who created the heavens and the Earth (Exodus 20:11) and has full knowledge of all the secrets of (All) hearts (Koran 57:6) Allah said in Koran 67:3, “...no want of proportion (tafuwaat) will thou see in the creation of (Allah)....seest thou any flaw (futuwr)?” The Arabic word used for proportion is tafaawut meaning “imperfections,” and the Arabic word for flaw is futuwr.

Did God Create The Devil? by Egipt

Don’t pay to wear their BRAND. They should be paying you for the advertisement. It’s a big waste of money. They use to, by force, BRAND us as their own property, let’s not volunteer for it. Wear your own name, or none in ALL.

Charge For Being A Billboard [restated]
by Egipt

The Lord is a man of war: The Lord is his name (Exodus 15:3). The Aramic (Hebrew) word used for war in this quote is milkhawmaw meaning “battle, war.” Then if you go to Exodus 26:25, God says “I (God) will bring a sword (khehreb) upon you, ....I will send pestilence (dehber “cattle disease”) among you; ...” However, in Exodus 20:13, God commands the children of Israel “thou shalt not kill.” Which contradicts Exodus 32:27-28 where God says “...Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour...and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.” By using the word “fell,” they mean, “killed dead by God’s command.” So your God just order’s people he created killed. Not helped or changed, but turn’s men into killers, and other men killed. Think—this is a good, loving, caring God, right? Wrong. This is the Devil. The Bible and Koran are books of the Devil doing all Kinds of evil as God/Allah.

Did God Create The Devil?
by Egipt

Continuously throughout the Koran, Allah tells his followers to “kill the disbelievers” (Koran 2:191), “kill in the path of Allah” faaqaatilu fi sabiyl Allah (Koran 4:84).” This explains why there is so much terrorism and bombing amongst the Muslims....when you turn on the news, the Muslims are always blowing up building in the name of Allah and highjacking planes, killing Prime Ministers, and Rabbis such as Rabbi Kohane. They even sent one of their assassins Nosair to kill me, and now he is in jail in a Christian state, so whose God is the greatest, the Christian or the Muslim?

Did God Create The Devil? by Egipt

From us to you. No matter what you celebrate at this time of the year, we hope you make it happy, festive and safe. You’re God (in control).Psalms 82:6

“...Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” (relates to: John 10:34)

“Teach your children they are the best and they will fit in.”

EGIPT
Christ’s Diet When you’re sitting around the table on Christmas day feasting on the flesh of swine or holiday ham, remember: Christ (still an unproven being), ate fish, he did not eat pork!!! You Christians know it says right in your Bible not to eat of the animals with the clovefoot (Deut. 14:7) and even during Yashuas (Jesus) time he cast demons into swine (Matthew 8:29-32). No where will you find mention of Yashua eating pork. The pig and its variants are grafted creatures from three animals (dog, cat, and rat), by fusing the nucleus of these cells, created to clean up the cadavers that were claimed by the curse of leprosy during the time of Abraham.

The sound of metal tinkling together attracts the Jinn. Those “Jingle Bells” in the popular Christmas song are really a means by which malevolent beings are summoned. It’s true, you had better watch out when Santa Claus is coming to town.

Guess who the reindeer represents? Deer are docile peaceful animals, what people are of peace? The peacemakers of Matthew 5:9! the word rein comes from the Latin word “retiner” meaning “to hold back.”
NOTE: Rename it and let the children have a celebration. They deserve to share in the fun. We stomped the paganism out of it and celebrate Children’s Day.

Santa or Satan? The Fallacy of Christmas
by Egipt (both of the above) WATER is unique. Let me tell you something unique about water. Water is a symbol of personification. It is in the atmosphere; you don’t see its water vapor. It goes from what is considered invisible—a vapor, to a liquid, to a solid, to ice, to hot ice, to a gas.Ask yourself what makes up water? You’re trying to think of an answer, in order to look like you know something. You forgot, I said I wanted to tell you something. See it’s the obvious. The obvious abstract. Water is a symbol of personification. It’s unseen. You don’t see it. Then there’s vapor, steam, condensation, over frozen hot ice. Where did it come from and where is it going?
The mystery of water is that it’s always going home—to water! Water never stays anywhere water is not. If I put it on the ground it will evaporate or seep into the ground, seeking out or seeping, it is always going home to water. It is pumping out of a source, looking for the source of water. Look at it in a test tube. Leave it for a hundred years. It will constantly be on the move, but it will eventually go back home to water! The molecule turned inside out. Thus the restless soul of a human being is 3/4th water. Your brain, the blood, the breathing, the digestive system, the circulatory system, the respiratory system, urine, light, pulse, blood; this is the restlessness of the human being. You see, there’s only one real thing in existence, change—and the only thing constantly changing is water!

The Mind, Scroll 15:80 - 120
by Egipt

They don’t know where hell is, or if such a place really exists. They can’t even decide what hell is. Which one is it? Is it the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10) or the pit (Revelation 11:7) or is it a place where you will be given oozing pus to drink like the Koran describes (Koran 14:16), or a place where you will be roasted (Koran 17:18), or a prison (Koran 17:8)? Also, how did the pit get there? How did a big place of fire get beneath us? Did God create it down there? Why is it that scientists haven’t discovered it yet being they have dug holes straight down to the center of the Earth? Why is it that you can’t find hell if it really is a place that exists? Scientists have listened to the ground, they have all kinds of advanced technical equipment with computers. Have they heard crackling fires? No!!! Why? Because hell is a state of mind. It is what you make it. It exists within you, for each one will pattern his or her hell according to what he believes hell is. They don’t hear anybody down there screaming and hollering or any torturing. So what makes you believe that there is some place “down there” that you will go if you are a sinner where there is fire and demons? The Bible? Let’s be for real! There is nothing in the Bible that has been proven to be facts yet. You can’t even prove that the characters in your Bible really exists, let alone a place called hell! The hell that your Preachers, Teachers, Pastors, Rabbis, Imaams, and Sheiks preach to you about is another trick to keep you trapped under religion. (Refer to “Is There A God?,” Scroll #160)

What And Where Is Hell?
by Egipt
MARS DATA: Distance from the Sun = 142 million miles. Diameter = 40,022 miles. The time Mars takes to orbit the sun = 680 days. The time Mars spends on its axis = 24 hours 37 minutes and 3 seconds. It tilts on an axis of 25.2 degrees.Mars shines in the sky with a reddish color and it is sometimes called the Red Planet. The orbit of Mars is more oval than that of the Earth. Mars’ thin atmosphere is made up almost entirely of Carbon Dioxide. Temperatures at the planet’s equator may occasionally reach 60° Fahrenheit, however during the shadow hours, temperatures can drop to nearly -202° Fahrenheit. Tons and tons of rocket fuel could be synthesized out of Mars’ air, making traveling to and from Mars even easier than trips to the Moon. The Martian soil also contains an abundance of Gypsum, which can be baked by adding some Martian water and iron-rich dust. On Earth, this is cement.
It has two moons: one called ‘Phobos’ - 19 miles at its widest points, and it circles its planet at a disance of 2,462 miles. Phobos completes its orbit in about 7.5 hours, which is less time than it takes Mars to turn once on its axis. The other, ‘Deimos,’ is 12 miles at its widest points. It circles Mars at a distance of 14,700 miles. Both Phobos and Deimos were born by meteorites, captured as asteroids in its orbit. Here, you will find prototypes of Homo Sapiens. Thus, the word parthenogenetic, which explains that this site, where there are pyramids, and ruins of temples of the Anunnagi, were used for the cloning of Homo Erectus to Homo Sapiens, called the Adama Project. This is where the face of Kadmon can be found. Today, the site is called Siddoneeah, or Cydonia from Sidon, the first son of Canaan, father of the Albinos, the cursed seed of Ham. Sidon is, and means “the fortress,” and is fortified. His wife was Ginna. This is why today astronomers are interested in the planet Mars, because they have discovered that life existed there before, and that there is a possibility that they might be able to bring human life to that planet again with its Martian atmosphere.

HOLY TABLETS Chapter One, 4:47-57

Haru “Horus” is symbolic of the Rising Son. Jesus is also symbolic of the rising son. Jesus was the son (sun) who died (set) on the cross by crucifixion and he will resurrect (rise) according to the Christians. When the son came down and apparently sets or dies into the darkness and he raises or resurrects back to life. It is the story of the Christian’s God Jesus.What religious fanatics don’t realize is that if the sun shuts down that would be the end of life as you know it. This is what Egipt teaches about the sun: If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that. The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider. If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it. Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise. If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son. Can you live without your son? Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.
If you look throughout Egyptian history, you see that many of the characteristics of Horus existed long before 2,000 years ago, and parallels that of Jesus of 2,000 years ago. For instance it is said:

Jesus performed the miracle of turning five loaves of bread in one case and seven in another to feed the many multitudes of people.
This ties in with Horus who makes seven loaves of bread for Osiris to live by.
Yashua is in the desert and being tempted by the Devil, who said to him, “If he was the son of God, turn a stone into bread.”
The stone of the desert is symbolic of Set.
As the child Horus comes to the Earth, then enters matter or becomes flesh. He is born as the word of his father who becomes Seb, who consort is Nu whose other name is Meri.
Which is the same as Jesus coming down to Earth as the word of God in the flesh having and adopted father of Joseph (Seb) and Mary his mother.
Jesus said “I and the father are one. He that seeth me, seeth him that sent me.”
Horus is the father seen in the son.
Jesus claims to be the son in whom the father is revealed.
Horus was the light of the world. The light that is represented by the symbolic eye. The son of salvation.
Yashua is called the ‘Good Sheperd’ with the lamb or kid on his shoulder.
Horus was the good shepherd who carries the crook upon his shoulder.
Jesus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light.
Horus is called the Lamb of God, the bread of life, the truth and the light.
Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
Horus is was baptized by Anupp the Baptizer.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, the ‘House of Bread.’
Horus was born in Annu, the ‘Place of Bread.’
Jesus the Christ.
Horus the Krist.
The star in the east that indicated the birthplace of Jesus.
The star, as announcer of the child Horus.
The blind man given sight by Jesus.
The blind mummy made to see by Horus.
Jesus walking on water.
Horus walking on water.

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON. This is just to give you clear overstanding that the Jesus of your bible came from the Egyptian diety of Horus, and Christianity came from the various stories from Egypt. The story was just reiterated as most stories in your bible are. They are stories from old tablets such as the Enuma Elish, and the Giglamesh Epic. The names were just changed, in different cultures. In fact, the names of the bible aren’t even names, they are titles. For example the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the bible is just the story of ANU, Antum, and Iyd in the Enuma Elish. The story of Cain and Abel in the bible is just the story of Osiris and Set in the Egyptian records.

The Body Parts Of God
by Kayti - Sent Hotep known as Shandra Stubbs
student of Egipt

When religious scholars, be they Hebraic, Christian, or Islamic agree that the creation of Adam is not more than 6000 years old, they have to see that gold had to be in the process of forming before Adam and Eve were born. Thus, the planet predates Adam and Eve by millions of years, and also make note of the statement that the God of the Bible makes literally “and the gold of that land is good.” He differentiates good gold from bad gold, which means he was able to examine gold to make the decision, rendering him a scientist, a minerologist.
Chapter 1, Scroll 1:270-1 Gold, which was called Nub by the ancient Tama-reans has an atomic number 79; atomic weight 196.967; melting point 1,063.0°C; boiling point 2,966.0°C; specific gravity 19.32; valence 1, 3., was processed in the Precambrian age.
Chapter 1, Scroll 1:269
Sacred Records of Neter: Aaferti Atum-Re

Those people in Israel today are not the real Israelites. If they were, they wouldn’t need armies to fight for them. According to their Torah, their God fought their battles for them. Their Lord defeated the Egyptians for them in Exodus Chapter 15. Their Lord defeated the Canaanites for them in Numbers 21:3. ...The Israelite’s God kicked much butt for them. Right now these people who are claiming to be the Israelites are getting their butts kicked. Can’t you see the irony in the story?

Debates With Nation Of Islam by Egipt What is Oxygen? Oxygen (O2), it combines with most elements, and is essential for plant and animal respiration, and is required for all combustion. Oxygen is an element that makes up more than 1/5th of the air or 21%. Does Hell have the oxygen needed to keep the fire going? So Hell can’t be beneath the Earth because there is no air down there to keep the fire going. If you think that Hell is beneath the ground then it must be some kind of atmosphere there or a hole that allows oxygen to get there in order for the fire to stay lit because in order to light a fire, you need oxygen (O).

What And Where
Is Hell?
by Egipt

The “Beatle” phenomenon was a part of a well orchestrated conspiracy. They were used as pawns as a means of social conditioning or social change. What do I mean by social change? Oftentimes when you have large groups of people, social change is unwanted. Thus, when the Beatles were brought to the United States by Tavistock as a part of the Aquarian Conspiracy, they would be used to aid in the brainwashing (really brainprogramming) of large groups of people unbeknowing to them. It was not by chance that the Beatles just popped up on the scene. It was a carefully orchestrated plan to bring them to the United States in order to induce a new and very effective “destructive element.” That being, the Beatles, or better yet the people would be forced to change against their will. Now, they are trying to bring them back. They won’t let them, Elvis Presley or Marilyn Monroe die. They need their images in your head.

Spell Of Leviathan 666 [The Spell Of Kingu]
by Egipt

Think back to the olympic games. How many steps are there for the winners? There are three steps for the three winners, right? What do these three steps symbolize? They symbolize the three steps in Freemasonry. The third place winner climbs one step. The second place winner climbs two steps and the winner climbs three. He is now a Master Mason at the top they hold a torch of fire which symbolizes the God Of Olympia. Who carries the torch in America? That’s right, the Stature or Statue Of Liberty. The reason I say “Stature or Statue” is because, in the homes of Nubians it’s “the Statue,” and to the Caucasians it’s “the Stature” Of Liberty. She has a torch in one hand and a book in the other, and they never tell you what this book is. They don’t say it’s the bible because it's not. It is a special book of the Freemasons. Now you can say that I am just making this up, but TRUTH IS TRUTH, and you can’t run from truth.

On the Olympic flag, there are five interlaced rings that is said to represent the five continents that joined together in the Olympic movement. But we know that these

five circles symbolize the five coins used in the United States: The penny, nickel, dime, quarter and half dollar. On the back of the dime it has the symbol of the fasces, a bundle of sticks tied together with an axe. This symbolizes all the nations putting their sticks together and forming a one world nation under one power.A bundle of sticks is called a faggot. How is this word faggot used in America? It’s a slang name for homosexuals. The Greeks were known homosexuals and in Greece, the axe is always a symbol of God. The motto of the Olympics is “Citius Altius Fortius” (Faster-Higher-Stronger) and the Greek team is always the first to enter the stadium with all other nations following in alpha-betical order. Are you beginning to see how it all ties in?

Year 2000 A.D. & What To Expect...
by Egipt

Often times in the past I spoke to you about who and where you descended from, the original Supreme Beings, who bore woolly-hair nine ether, or 9 to the ninth power of 9 and had an olive green skin tone. These original deities possessed chlorophyll as the noticeable chemical. Many religions describe their gods a being green, like Krishna of the Hindus, he is depicted as being aqua marine. The Native Americans us the color topaz. The ancient Tamarean (Egyptian) deities Osiris and Isis are constantly drawn green. They say Isis is the bestower of life. Giver of her goods to the gods and giver of offerings to the spirits. She is a green goddess whose green color is liken unto the greeness of the Earth, the green vail between diety and man. The Esther of your bible, had a skin color that was green, greenish like the green of the myrtle. The real color of your skin is green not brown. Though you may say this sounds, crazy, you are brown because you have rusted.Let me explain. You have taken in so many ions, and oxygen, which are poisoning your systems. This olive green skin tone you are lacking is because the melanin in your body is deficient of a vital molecule called magnesium. Many people think that melanin is suppose to make your skin color brown, however, it doesn’t. Magnesium was lost from the melanin and that was when iron took its place. When you mix iron with water and oxygen, it rusts. This rusting color is you brown skin tone. Now it is no longer magnesium that is dominant, but the iron when mixed with water

and oxygen; both elements are essential to your life, and is what turns your skin color brown instead of green. Oxygen has now become toxic to your bodies. Believe it or not, the constant inhaling of oxygen to the system is poisonous. It has certain radioactive isotopes in it 14-0, 15-0, 19-0. You may not believe this, yet, if you do a little research you will find that it clears up many oddities about our present biochemistry. The NETERU, which is the Egyptian name for the ANUNNAQI, had an excellent balance of zinc, copper, magnesium, and iron in their blood streams to have green skin, copper would have to have been abundant in the blood. In other words their blood would had to have been more like chlorophyll, or even a gold color. The constant inhaling and processing of toxic oxygen and especially the content of CO2 in the air as it is, you are killing yourselves. You are speeding your life force, and you are bright and healthy looking, but you are aging more quicker than usual. We don’t have enough zinc in our systems and this is why our sisters labor so much in childbirth; because of the lack of zinc. I’m not saying the color brown isn’t a beautiful color, it is, but it still lacks something, and that lack is the color green, that chromatophore, that green, that magnesium, that gives you the chlorophyll base.

Spell Of Leviathan 666 [The Spell Of Kingu]
by Egipt

...sperm, coming from a male’s body through insertion, acts as an alien species to the female body. This is why the female’s body naturally rejects the male’s sperm, and thus during ejaculation millions of sperm race to fertilize the woman’s egg, and this causes chaos within the woman’s body before conception, and she is the one who nurtures the baby. If you look at the phonetics of the word nurture, you can hear nature, they stem from the same root word, yet man is considered a part of nature.

Sacred Records of Neter: A’aferti Atum-Re
Ch. 1, Scroll 1:130

People love the painting drawn by the 15th Century artist Michelangelo that is displayed in the Sistine Chapel in Rome. Where did this concept come from, drawing the Gods, Neteru on walls for all to see and tell a story with it? It came from Egypt. That’s right, hieroglyphics of Egypt—it came from us. The painting is called The Creation, and portrays a so-called God pointing a finger to create Adam. So again, God is being depicted as a physical being. The Christians personify God in their image to form the many statues that don the many crosses in Christianity. Muslims symbolically present God in a black stone in the corner of a cube-shaped building in Mecca. Yet, when Egipt says it (God can be a physical being) and uses the Bible and Koran to back it up—he’s called a blasphemer.Egipt teaches that a God is anything in control. The arrow tip that takes the life is God over death. The sperm and ovum meeting in procreation in life is God in life. The nourishment in food for health is God of health. The bacterium in sickness is God of sickness. ANYTHING IN CONTROL IS A GOD.

The Body Parts Of God!!
by Kayti - Sent Hotep, Student of Egipt

During the 4th Century A.D., Roman Emperor, Constantine The Great (Reign 324-327 AD) declared Christianity as lawful. The spread of Christianity was slow due to pagan beliefs—rituals and practices of the masses. The heads of the church embarked on a mission to stamp out other pagan religions. The Celts religious beliefs were too much for the Christians, so they compromised by giving the Celts’ rituals and holidays new meanings and names. The Christian’s All Saints Day was originally celebrated on May 1. This day honored early Christian martyrs. Another name for All Saints Day allowed for the idolatrous Celtics (now Christians) to still celebrate on the Feast of Samhain (lord of the dead)! Now on October 31st this became “ALL HALLOWS EVE” which was later shortened to HALLOWEEN.

Halloween The Evil Ones Sabbath
by Egipt
HALLOWEEN SYMBOLS

Biblical and Koranic scholars are not sure when life on the planet Earth began. The reason why they are not really sure is because they base the numbers, 4,004 to 10,000 years ago for the beginning of life, from the religious point of view and not the latest scientific and archaeological facts. They don’t match up. Science has proven that life began on the planet Earth millions of years ago, which can be determined by the rate of carbon decay in the artifacts. If religious scholars based time on findings and facts rather than theories, they would get a more accurate measure of time.One artifact was named “Zinj.” Zinj is an Arabic word meaning “slave.” It is the word Arabs use to refer to Nubians as “niggers.” Do you think that this was a mistake or coincidence? The skull was found in 1959 A.D. by Louis and Mary Leakey is said to be 1.75 million years old. It’s no coincidence that the oldest fossils are found in Africa. This is just further proof and confirmation that the original man comes from Africa.

Mission Earth & the Extraterrestrial Involvement
by Egipt

The Egyptians were all murdered and the Israelites celebrated and sang songs of joy because they saw the “...great work which the Lord (Yahweh) did upon the Egyptians” (Exodus 14:31). Something is definetly wrong with this picture because there is nothing “great” about drowning hundreds of human beings. Would it not have been so much easier to change the hearts of the Egyptians towards the Israelites and vice versa so that they could all just get along?Don’t say he couldn’t do it, because he changed the Pharoah’s heart or “hardened” his heart in Exodus 7:13. If so, he could have just changed their hearts; he didn’t have to kill them.

The Mystery Clouds ~ Are They UFOs?
by Egipt

HALLOWEEN is a European custom, which was brought to America in the nineteenth century by the Irish and the Scotish. Halloween is nothing more than a day of honor and tribute to Satan, the malevolent one.Don’t fight fire with fire, fight it with water. That is why we have made this day of trickery a festive day for children called Prophets and Angels Day.

CHILD SAFETY!!!!
Halloween, The Evil One’s Sabbath
by Egipt

Mitochondria DNA is only inherited from the mother. It’s not a mixture of both parents’ genes, like nuclear DNA, so it preserves a family record that isn’t scrambled in every generation.Question: What is the meaning of the word mitochondria?
The word Mitochondria is from the New Latin: Greek mitos, warp thread + Greek khondrion, diminutive of khondros, meaning “grain, granule.”
Question: So you are saying that if a couple doesn’t have a daughter, then their genes disappear?
That is absolutely correct. If a woman fails to have a daughter her genes disappear, because the mitochondria DNA does not pass on. The same way you are taught that a family name disappears if a son is not born, so it is with mitochondria. This was a deliberate attempt by men to suppress the dominating gene in women, by placing the philosophy that without a son, the family lineage dies. This is not true, if a daughter is not born in the family, then your genes disappear, because the mitochondria DNA can only be inherited by the female of the family.

Sacred Records Of Neter: Aaferti Atum-Re
Scroll 1:109-113

...A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves. If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different sexual preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a homosexual or a lesbian. I don’t care whether you’re a Reverend this or Pastor that, or Imam this or Sheik that or even a Rabbi. All of these people go home to loved ones and have classified their sexual activity lawful, righteous, upright and pure. Anyone who does not follow their personal instructions sexually, is a pervert or a freak or whatever other name they can come up with. When in actuality, the strictness that the Muslim has in sex restricts them to one position and for one reason - reproduction. However, when it comes to the Jewish population you’ll find it very strange if you do any research that they have sexual intercourse through a sheet, never looking at their partner. Then Christians accept everything in sexual activity except homosexuality and lesbianism, which all of the above call sodomy. They have given the word their meaning when in actuality the word simply means, “burning” and has nothing to do with burning people for sexual practices. Nowhere in the bible does it tell them who named the city Sodom or who it was named after. If you were to read these books, SEX AND THE BIBLE by Gerald Laure and The X-RATED BIBLE by Ben Edward Akerly, you would be amazed at some of the things that the Prophets did in the bible. If it were today, they would be put in jail for indecent exposure or rape. Then if you read the Talmud of the Jews, you’d find that it condones sex with little boys. If you studied the history of Islam you’d find the Prophet Muhammad took a wife named 'Aisha, the daughter of Abu Baker. When she was only 9 years old and he consummated that marriage, which means had sex with her when she was only 11 years old and he was age 50. So if you look at the people in the religious world today, we’re talking about the Jews of the Torah, the Christians of the New Testament, and the Muslims of the Koran. These people have skeletons in their closets. I mean skeletons the size of dinosaur bones. Yet they, the religious people set out to breed violence and segregation against a group of human beings with a different sexual preference.

Source: Sodom Misinterpreted

Scientists today have discovered that the Y chromosome in sperm has 2.8 percent less genetic material than the X chromosome in the same sperm specimen. Researchers were able to sift sperm to produce samples in which 85 percent of the cells had an X chromosome. In fact, the X chromosome is five times larger than the Y chromosome, which means that females existed for generations without males. To get the Y chromosome out of an X chromosome, you lose one of your points, thus the chromosome is defected, which is why a man has the same components on his body, that the woman does. For example, the breast and nipples, however men don’t breastfeed. Men are a genetic defect of women. A woman not only breastfeeds her children, but she nurtures the whole world with her wisdom.
Scroll 1:99-104The Y chromosome comes from female scientists, as Ninti, known as Mother Ninti or Nunet, who experimented with the side of an X chromosome maiming it by removing 2.8 percent of X chromosomes. This resulted in a maimed lower right stem (see 'xy' photo), giving the appearance of a Y, which produces less genetic materials, resulting in a Y chromosome, called chromosomal manipulation, a well known experiment today.
Scroll 1:114

It is possible that many of the dieties had their origin in the animal totems of the earliest pre-dynastic period. This maybe observed in the multitude of animal-headed deities and female deities which existed later in the dynastic period. Some animals became mediators between deities and men, and were offered gifts in exchange for securing favor from a particular deity. Such events occurred in Memphis where offerings were presented to the sacred bull Apis, the Earthly representative of the solar deity Ptah. Some came to symbolize the powerful forces of nature, others were the agents and accomplices of demons. Such would be thought for instance of a poisonous serpents who lived in a commonly visited place waiting to strike at the unwary.
Alternatively an animal may have become associated with a particular deity because it exhibited some special trait which linked the two. In this way the Ibis with it’s curved beak resembling the crescent of the moon became the symbol of the lunar deity Thoth. Often animals sacred to a particular deity were kept within the deity’s temple, either as a single animal or as a group. They were looked after with well-mannered care by the priests. Examples of this were the Baboons and Ibises kept at the Temple of Thoth. At Hermopolis, and the sacred cats of Isis which were carefully tended at Philae.
Science Of The Pyramids
by Egipt

The number 1, is the lowest number on the scale and 9 is in actuality the highest. The number 1 is represented by Alpha (A) which is the Greek letter for “beginning” and the number 9 is represented by Omega, which is the Greek letter for “end” (Revelation 22:13). So the number 1 and 9 are the beginning and the end, just like it states in Koran 57:3, “he is the beginning and the end.” The Ashuric/Syriac (Arabic) language originally had 19 letters, Alif, is the first letter and Yaa, is the last letter.The number 19 is the best at everything THE MOST HIGH does. Everything acquires its beginning from ALL. His (THE MOST HIGH) power and greatness is reflected in the many facets of the number 19. These two attributes El Awwal (the first) which is the 72nd attribute and El Aakhir (the last) show all will eventually return to THE MOST HIGH, for he did not need any source of help in beginning, nor will he need it in the end (Koran 57:3).
This is why it is called the Supreme Mathematics. There is no number that can be deciphered to surpass these two numbers 1 and 9, because all other digital numbers fall between them. This shows you once again how all things are between the hands of THE MOST HIGH. In fact the very number 19 is 10 + 9. The number 10 is 1 which is equal to 9 (the 0 connected to 1).

Dr. York vs The Computer

When they say the Great Seal they’re not talking about the dollar bill, they’re talking about the Navy Seal, The Seals, The Enforcers. They represent a secret part of the Navy which plays a strategic part in the military. The Navy Seal is one of the oldest branches in the military. This goes back to Timbuktu when they were fighting on the sea. The Vikings also fought from the sea. This is where the saying “from sea to shiny sea” comes from. He would invade, rape, and abuse the inhabitants of many lands. They move underground and come up on land and wipe out an entire country.

The devil has Nubians classifying themselves as Democrats while they vote as Republicans. They want you to vote as a Democrat because the symbol of a Democrat so-called reflects the Nubian. The democratic symbol is a donkey. This is an animal that is obstinate, hard headed and stubborn. The Republican’s symbol is an elephant. His personality and lifestyle is opposite the donkey. The elephant is a stable minded thinker, a conservative and vegetarian. The bearer of the Republican symbol is smart because he knows that in the U.S. there is only one party and that is the Republican Party. It is obvious to anyone who has an ear to hear and eyes to see that each time you say the “Pledge Of Allegiance,” you say “. . . and to the republic, for which it stands, one nation under God...” Yet most Nubians are Democrats and not Republicans. They are definitely under the SPELL OF LEVIATHAN.The Republican and the Democratic parties are ran by the same people and are funded by the same money. All the conflicts of both sides are financed with the same money, there is no difference, no separate parties, just one the Republican. They are one in the same. We can’t depend on false leaders. The so-called leaders of the countries are really here to mislead you. They want to lead you on a path of destruction, these principalities in high places have their own plans and contrary to what you might think, it does not include you.
Both from The Spell Of Leviathan (Spell Of Kingu) 666

About the recent protest of the Confederate Flag flying at South Carolinas Statehouse—it’s great to see the family come together on an issue. Keep up that habit! However, even if they remove the flag, some feel is based on slavery and oppression, the mentality will still exist in those who use it for that purpose. They can’t be reformed, thus we see wasted time.

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States” (The Union - The United States of America regarded as a national unit, especially during the Civil War). Here’s that union, the United States. The original 13 states (13 stars). That’s all, just 13 that was the original United States on the confederate flag with an X on it. This is the symbol of Christ as in “X-Mas” for Christmas - the so-called birth of Christ, and the Greek X for Christ and the Greek word Lord “Kurious” or Christ “Christos” where they get the word Christ or Christians.

The Spell of Leviathan (The Spell of Kingu) 666
UPDATE: Get Rid (100% Support)!

My child! FEAR is the most debilitating emotion. The student must always be willing to risk everthing including his or her life in the quest for spiritual perfection. Timidity makes one absolutely fearful to become a deity. A criminal who is fearless and totally indifferent; and unattatched to his or her body is more fit for becoming a deity than a nervous overcautious person. His or her energies only needs to be rechanneled. Fear is a product of imagination, but nonetheless it assumes real forms and can be trouble some in a variety of ways.

Fear manifests in many shapes, such as: fear of death, fear of disease, fear of solitude, and fear of company. Taking hold of the mind, imagination works havoc and makes one prey to all sorts of fear. Fear of public criticism especially stands in a way of a person striving for righteousness in the face of persecution. One must stick to his or her convictions. Then only can one grow. Fear can be overcome by self-inquiry, devotion to a higher cause, and the cultivation of the opposite of fear, courage. Positiveness always overcomes the negative, and courage always overcomes timidity.

MINE YOUR MIND FOR
THE JEWELS OF YOUR SOUL The Mind, Scroll 26: Fear

Noble Drew Ali did not speak fluent Arabic or Ashuric Syraic. Nor did Marcus Garvey, nor did the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. The followers of Haile Selassie do not speak Ancient Hebrew or Amhoric, and today, Minister Louis Farrakhan does not speak fluent Arabic of the Qur’aan, in which he quotes or Hebrew form the Torah, in which he quotes or Greek from the New Testament in which he quotes. So I decided long ago never to walk in any man’s shadow. That’s to say that I would master the languages translate and transliterate word for word and that anyone who walked with me would have to shed myths and beliefs and deal strictly with facts, knowing that I would be hated for it. TRUTH IS TRUTH and with that, we went through these different stages so that we would know what it feels like, inside out, to be a Hebrew, Christian or Muslim. So when someone approached us, we would know how to deal with him or her first hand.
Does Dr. Malachi Z. York Try To Hide The Fact
That He Was Imaam Isa?

0RIGIN OF THE RED EAGLE The Hexians (Mongolians), today known as Chinese, who sailed over here from China in the year 459 A.D., and the East Indians who walked over here much, much later mixed with the Olmecs, who as you know, were originally from Africa and were ancient Nuwbuns, created the American Indians of today. They push this image of American Indians on you, with long straight hair, having two types of Oriental features, with a complexion ranging from red, to yellow, to pink skin color. These American Indians are again, our, the Native American’s children, because they are a product of the above mentioned peoples mixing in with us. We are the children of the black eagle and they, the red eagle. We are family. Our ancestors, the Nuwbuns, whose tribal name was Yamassee, can be found in America dating back to over 10,000 B.C. originating in Georgia. This is why we, Kin to Ben York of the Yamassee tribe of the United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors intentionally, moved to Wahanee, “the golden city” of Eatonton, Georgia, from a muskogee word Wahali, or Wahalli meaning “south.”

“In Search Of The Real Americans”
[Nuwaubian Newsetter, 09/97]

SOUND
RIGHT
REASONING

THE STAGE OF DEATH, is marked by the leaving of the “breath of life.” “Then to him shall be brought back (returned).” The stage of LIFE AFTER DEATH - death is the door which takes you from one life to the next (refer to Is There Life After Death, Scroll #124). If the person is a highly spiritual person their soul will pass at once to the planes or even bypass the planes and go into the heavens (other galaxies) from where their soul and ether being came from, with the help of th elder ELOHEEM, the IGIGI, (those who stayed on NIBIRU while the ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI went to Earth). If the person is physical (meaning lustful and gluttoneous) they have the hardest time becoming spiritual because they were too busy feeding their physical body, neglecting their spirit and soul (refer to What Is Soul And Spirit, Scroll #88).

They will decompose and wither away, returning to dust of the ground. Their body will go back into the Earth as opposed to those who were spiritual and will go to other galaxies and live on.

The physical body, when one dies, recycles from the ground in which it’s planted, it then penetrates into the atmosphere as film or dust particles and are breathed into the nostrils of human beings where they are recycled by triggering nerves in the sinus cavity. This sinus cavity works like a kidney to sift out the unneeded particles and relates the chemical composure of that which is needed into the mother’s blood stream and the human flesh is reanimated and this is the process by which a child is given form or flesh in the Mother’s womb.

The Birth Ceremony by Egipt

When you look at the Freemasonic Symbol of Ancient Order of Nobles of Mystic Shrines, you see a crescent formed into the claw of the royal bengal tiger. Resting on it is the SWORD - which when separated is S-WORD. The “S” is symbolic of sacred and you can obviously see “word.”The freemasons don’t know the sacred word, Anu. They know the secret word which is: Ja - Yahuwa - Ba - Baal and - On or Aum.
Debates About Freemasonry featuring Egipt

The pale man originated from the Caucasus mountains, where there was very little plant life and not much means for salt. This condition forced him to rob the Nubian female of her chastity in order to keep his seed alive, it’s called integration. The Caucasian woman who was left in the mountains, resorted to lying with and having sex with beasts: such as the jackal, which is an ancestor of today’s dog. The phrase “dog is man’s best friend” came from this situation. The dog would lick the festered sores of the leper and clean them for him. His seed was kept alive because the Caucasian woman and the jackal mated. This is where you get people who possess an animalistic nature.

Ques: Is it possible for one species to have offspring’s with another species?

Ans: The reason why Amorites could have offspring’s from a union with an animal was because they themselves had retreated to being animals, and were lab rats for extraterrestrials who did genetic splicing with all kinds of animals and humans. The lepers that remained in the mountains were pushed further, into the Caucus mountains and fell so low as to mate with the dog-like animals, which is called the act of bestiality, and anyone who was guilty of it was condemned (Leviticus 18:22-23). If it did not happen there would have been no reason for this law, and if you want to know who this is talking about just read Leviticus chapter 13 and 14, then to 15, to 16, and then right on up 17, then you're there. The result of this mixture were ape-like animals. The ones who had left the mountains did not return.

The Melaninite Children by Egipt

When music, a hobby, becomes the focal point in a star struck person’s life, to the point where they live for music, carrying a I’m going to make it one day. I’m going to be successful soon. I’m going to get that hit, or that smash. I’m going to be on the top of the charts. After that part fails them they spend the family’s hard-earned money on new musical equipment. Now they are the great producer. I’m going to produce this person. I’m going to produce that person. I’m going to get paid. Meanwhile they refuse to go out and get a job and pick up their natural responsibilities. If they do have a job it’s part-time or temporary or they create a what they call a hustle on the side, and all they are thinking of is getting back into music, hoping in their old age still to be a star. Well that star is the same star of Isaiah 14:12-13. The morning star, another name for it is Lucifer, also called Pan (who has a button named as such on mixing boards [above]). This is a demon that possesses people and has them listening to music every chance they get; has them wanting to be a star at the expense of their whole family’s comforts. There are the hobbies of acting and dancing, which act the same way.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with theatrical success, or singing, dancing and putting on plays for the fun of it. But for every “star,” there are millions of children who fail and waste their lives trying to become what industry made of these people.

Holy Tabernacle Family Guide
by Egipt

Christmas Celebrants? Celebrate any holidays or celebrations that you wish. If you disagree with their meanings create your own for them, but don't deprive your children of the joy of holidays. Source: The Holy Tabernacle's Guide For Better Living Purity And Neatness And Maintenance Of Health
Discipleship Disasters I don't know what kind of God Mohammedans (aka Muslims, Moslems), Christians, and so-called Hebrews are worshipping, but it's not the true loving, kind, source of all existence. Jesus' Disciples Have you ever studied what happened to the disciples after Jesus? Some of their heads were cut off, some were crucified and hung upside down. Those who followed the "Son of God" died gruesome deaths. The Romans put the Christians in arenas and let lions eat them. John the Baptist was beheaded: Matthew 14:10 "And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison." Moreover, (according to the story) God so loved the world, that instead of coming himself, he sent his son to die (John 3:16). Muhammad's Disciples Allah allowed Muhammad to be poisoned, and allowed his protector Hamza to be struck down and killed at the Battle of Uhud (Koran 3:20-21) and all of his beloved relatives to die. Hamza was the son of Abdul Muttalib, the grandfather of Muhammad. Wahshi, who was Abu Suyaan's wife and the slave trained by Hind, killed him. Wahshi waited for the right time when Hamza was in range to throw his spear that pierced Hamza's chest and killed him. Once dead, Hind cut out Hamza's liver and heart and ate them. Allah let this happen to the beloved Hamza; death wasn't enough, why?
Source: God Misinterpreted
VictimologyNubian people today have lost their self-discipline from the way they act, walk, talk, dress and eat. You are unable to bring yourself out of the state you are in because, you always create excuses (and blame others) for being the way you are....You cannot stop your bad habits without discipline.
Source: The Holy Tabernacle's Guide For Better Living Purity And Neatness And Maintenance Of Health
Book Recommendation: Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black American
"Bobby" Kennedy Valiant Thor (an extra-terrestrial from Venus) warned certain individuals to 'be careful' because there were plots to kill them. He warned Robert "Bobby" Kennedy; it is obvious he didn't listen. Bobby Kennedy (photo) was a firm believer in IFO's (Identified Flying Objects), and was an associate of the Amalgamated Flying Saucer Club of America directed by Gabriel Green, a Yucca Valley California contact. In a letter written to publisher Gray Barker, Kennedy wrote:
"Like many other people in our country, I am Interested in the UFO's. The prominent astronomer has stated that there is a probability, that there is life in the universe. I favor more research regarding this matter and I hope that once and for all we can determine the true facts about flying saucers." It is said that Kennedy was assassinated because he was too "new age." Source: Man From Planet Rizq

Rearing Teenagers Teenagers, especially in recent years, feel they inhabit a world of their own, in which they can make their own rules. Parents who break through can make their teen sons and daughters realize their discourtesy to other people, who also have rights, by their noisiness in public, or any other places meant for general sharing. Every teenager needs to be reminded to show respect and courtesy towards adults and to be protective and kindly toward the younger and weaker. NaggingTeenagers rightly complain that parents nag. Nagging is irritating and virtually useless particularly between parents and teenagers. Rather than nag, it is better to get their full attention first, tell him/her once, of what you want him/her to do, and then perhaps leave written reminders. It is more effective to tell a teenager that you know he has done something of which you disapprove than to ask him if he has done so. It is good to teach children to freely confess their wrongdoing. Source: The Holy Tabernacle's Guide For Better Living Purity & Neatness & Maintenance Of Health
Pain "...accept the seasons of your heart, even as you have always accepted the seasons that pass over your fields." The Entire Writing >
Source: The Prophet (the writings of Khalil Gibran translated by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El)
Will PowerIf you take out a $100 dollar bill and a shiny dime, you will see that a child leans more towards the dime than the $100 bill, which is worth more. That means greed was not encoded in your genes like (in this instance) the Catholic Church says that you were born in sin. You are attracted to the glitter; reaching for glitter introduces naiveness, which eliminates the presence of the devil. There is a certain amount of innocence in the glitter. There is a certain amount of inquiry in the mind. Therefore, it is encoded in your genes to go off at a certain time to be infatuated by the glitter. It is encoded in your genes to have a vivid imagination. Then it is encoded in your genes to have a vague imagination. Vivid then Vague Why do I say vivid first and vague second? Because a child does know the artificial baby milks—soyolac, infamil, or prosobee, from each other, and then the child knows the difference of those milks from his/her mother's milk. The child recognizes tastes. It is able to make that decision. A child will reject synthetics. First, the child is vivid. A child knows his/her parents. That is why when people other than the parents pick them up, the child begins to cry and rejects that person. A child has to be taught how to become vague. Once the principle of vividness and vagueness manifests in the genes will is born, will power.
Source: Man From Planet Rizq

Where various topics and theologies are clarified.
Egyptian Symbolism The Egyptians didn't worship animals, they had respect for them and the power they possessed from the Creator. Many Egyptian Supreme Beings wore masks of different animals and were portrayed as such (to name a few):
Supreme Being wore mask of Bast a cat Tehuti an ibis bird Horus a falcon Ra a ram Sekhmet a lion Hat-Heru a cow Christians & Sports Teams Christianity has the dove that was used during the time of Noah and the flood. Genesis 8:8 says, "also he (Noah) sent forth a dove from him." This dove is used again in the New Testament when Jesus was baptized in the Jordan by John the Baptist found in Mark 1:10: "and the spirit like a dove descending upon him." The spirit of the Lord was said to have descended on to Jesus as a dove. So, does that mean Christians worship the dove?
What about all the different sport teams for high schools, college, and professional football teams? They have animal mascots for their teams such as bears, dolphins, hawks, tiger, bulldog, etc. Some will dress up in a costume or a mask and walk around as this animal (Ram's fanatic photo). Does that make them a pagan idol worshipping football team? No.
The only worshipping or reverence is being given to a man wearing a mask or, in the case of Jesus, the personification of God in the flesh which is the same in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Source: Jesus Found In Egypt
True Story of Bennett We (our teacher and companions) arrived in 1970 A.D. They knew little of our natures and out of their ignorance, called us "comets." We shone brightly against the inky blackness of the heavens, leaving long, luminous tails scores of light-years behind us. My light shone the brightest, so they called me Bennett, "the bright star." I followed my orbit, which curved in a parabola around the sun, to a distance within their range of vision. They charted our passing March 16, 1970, as one of the most spectacular, stellar events they had ever witnessed. The Rest Of UsThere were 29 of us all together that year of the opening: 1970. We had been dispatched into the universe to clean up the filth incurred by men. Five of us were new and had been assigned two masters as guides. Eleven of our team had been to Earth at a prior date, as a pre-visual to me. There were two others who had made the journey two years before in 1968, and another eight who had come in 1969, and then there was one more. Of our 29, only four were destined to be seen by the eyes of men. The rest would pass unnoticed, carrying out the command, doing a very necessary job. Source: El's Holy Injiyl
Roman Muslims There are really two kinds of Muslims and two Muhammads. Foremost there are Muslims from Mu meaning "one who is," who are called Muslim meaning "peacemakers" whom Jesus of 2,000 years ago spoke of in Matthew 5:9. Their Muhammad was the real Muhammad. Their name Muslim comes from the first form of the twelve conjugational forms of the Arabic word salama, then from the Hebrew shalom meaning "peace."
Secondly, the fake or false Muhammad followers exist today and they called themselves Muslimuwn meaning "submitters" which comes from the same root word. Only once grammar was created, a symbol called a shadda was added to the word salama which produced the second form of the twelve conjugational forms of Arabic verbs and changed the meaning from "one who is of peace," to sallama with two l's and means "one who submits." Known as a Musaylimat "submitter" as being spread and taught by Muhammadans today.
It comes from the Romans. Pope Augustine formed Islam and created a Roman word, and that's where Musaylimat comes from.
Source: Is The Koran Authentic?

Disobedient "Jews" Succoth is now a ritual to the so-called Jews of today that the children of Israel took from Egypt when they left. So they didn't listen to God when he said don't do the things they did in Egypt. Leviticus 18:3: "After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do..." Yet the children of Israel have a holiday on their calendar called Sukkot (Succoth) named after the ritual and Egyptian city (Exodus 12:37), though God told them not to. This is either during the exodus or immediately after it, but before they got to the land of Canaan because Leviticus 18:3 also reads "...whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances." Therefore, this is after they left Egypt, but before they arrived to the land of Canaan and has nothing to do with Abraham.
Customs or Ordinances? Leviticus 18:3 "After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances (khook-kaw – "customs")." Leviticus 18:30 "Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance (mishmereth – "kept my charge"), that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs (khook-kaw), which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God." Note: "khook-kaw," which translates "customs" is used in both passages. However, in verse 3 it is translated as ordinance. Yet, in verse 30 the word there, for ordinance, is "mishmereth" which can be found in Genesis 26:5 when the Lord (Yahweh) was speaking to Abraham. Here the word ordinance is meant as something totally different if you are only reading the English, so you won't know it was the Egyptian customs that the Israelites were not to follow; not their laws or knowledge.
Genesis 26:5 "Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge (mishmereth), my commandments, my statutes (khook-kaw), and my laws." Source: Jesus Found In Egipt
What are Nuetranoids?Neutranoids are a "new race" or neutral race, of which their nationality is non-identifiable. They are becoming more common on TV, in magazines, and in movies. How many times have you looked at someone and was unable to determine their nationality? They are a mixture of every culture and race. The Neutranoids are perfect for what they want, because they will not have the inferiority complexes and prejudices that plague the people of the world today. The next step will be to make them look like they are more beautiful and more appealing than the rest of humanity and its natural diversity.
Source: Is God An Extraterrestrial?
Grandma's W.O.W. "If a man is good to his mother he will be good to his wife." Source: Grandma's Words Of Wisdom

World Trade Center: Prophecy Fulfilled When I (Dr. Malachi Z. York-El) had this vision, the way I interpreted it was greater than it actually was. As the Arab world launches three sets of six missiles, three will be intercepted and three will penetrate. Consequently, New York and the entire eastern seaboard, of the U.S., will be destroyed. The missiles were the actual people coming into this country, and the entire eastern seaboard was the bombing of the World Trade Center.

What will follow this?The United States and Russia will combine, and will put an end to the Great War. This war will cause destruction never before witnessed on this planet. For the first time in major warfare, germ warfare will be utilized. Before this time, experiments were conducted on other nations much like the atom bomb that was tried out on the Japanese. Germ warfare only kills people. The land, plants, trees, and buildings will be left standing.

U.S. Terrorism
We've been swamped by the question, 'What has Dr. York said about the U.S. terrorism?' When and if we hear anything, we will relay it. He did inform us years ago that "Islam is in the hands of demons." Source: Is God An Extraterrestrial?
Related: Hitmen For Allah?
Some say, "That's easy to see, since they bombed it in '93." Factology.com Addendum: We don't know what year our teacher envisioned this. However, in the Spell of Leviathan scroll, the fourth revision (1989 A.D.), our teacher warned, and we quote, "The International Trade Center, Wall Street, The Empire State Building, and the Twin Towers (W.T.C.) are going to be the first to be overturned. They are the heart, capital, and economy of The New Babylon – America. All are located in New York City, the Empire State."
ZionismZion is often used in place of the holy city, Jerusalem. When Satan uses the word "Zionism," it is a subliminal protection for him. ...Actually if you look at the Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) word zain, it is the same word as the Aramic (Hebrew) word Zion which means "fornication, abomination."
Why The U.S. Aids Israel The Jebusite (so-called Jew) claim that the quote in Genesis 12:3 where Yahuwa blessed Abraham, son of Terah and I quote, "and curse those who cursed him," applies to them. Christians also believe this lie, and feel this is the reason they must aid the state of Israel, for if they oppose them, they would be cursed. This quote was referring to Abraham only, not the Jebusites. Genesis further tells you by Abraham; all families of the Earth are blessed. This is not referring to the Jebusite who the bible already stated were a cursed seed from Libana (Canaan) and a descendant of the Halaabean Flugelrods.
Source: The Year 2000 A.D. & What To Expect
Murderer's Genetics Most murderers who maliciously kill and maim people, like Jack The Ripper (who was actually Sherlock Holmes, which is why he was never caught) and Jeffrey Dahmer, inherit their behavior from someone in their family, like the parents, grandparents or great grandparents, who was a butcher. The urge to kill or cut is in their genetics and explains one of the reasons why they like to kill and sometimes eat other human beings. Source: Man From Planet Rizq
Seek Good Seek the good in the world and you will find it. Let us compare two imaginary events. Suppose I gave $1,000 to the Red Cross. The organization will be sincerely grateful for my contribution, and will accomplish much good with it (Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund). Moreover, the matter will end there, as it should. On the other hand, suppose I steal $10 from the corner store. I can see the headlines now; Grandmaster of A.M.O.M. robs a corner pharmacy store. I can hear the commentators, I can see the editorial, and hear the sermons preach all about it. Everyone will know I stole. Yet, hardly anyone will ever know I gave, a hundred times as much, to the Red Cross, as I was thought to have stolen.
Source: Your Potential

American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund — We offer our condolences to all victims of the U.S. terrorism.
This link makes it easy to support relief efforts by making a donation. Who Wrote The Bible? Why does the Torah speak from the third person singular instead of the first person singular? This is as if someone is recording events of what God is saying. (For example Genesis 1:3 says) "and God said, let there be light...," so it can not be God writing the Bible. The question here is "who is doing the recording?" Source: Jesus Found In Egipt
Receiving The Holy GhostPentecostalists claim that when the Holy Spirit comes to you, you speaking in tongues, or Glossolalia. Glossolalia comes from the Greek word Glossa and it literally means, "tongue." They claim the "lord" is passing a message through them. I have no qualms with this, if the Holy Spirit is truly bestowed upon them. One may be blessed with the divine gift of speaking in tongues (languages). Yet, Pentecostalists don't speak in other tongues. Instead, they fall out on the floor and start babbling and muttering, while moaning and talking undecipherable mumbo-jumbo.
Paul vs. Modern Methods Paul Says Modern Ways You must have an interpreter and a third party must verify the interpretation (1 Corinthians 14:27). The Reverend is usually the only one to claim both titles of interpreter and verifier. If no interpreter is present let the speaker be silent (1 Corinthians 14:28). Pentecostalists just babble on whether someone interprets or not. All should be silent while one is speaking (1 Corinthians 14:30-31). Usually everyone is jumping around, singing, clapping and the reverend is shouting and screaming. The woman should be silent while in the church and learn at home (1 Corinthians 14:34-35). The majority of the members who speak in tongues and perform in church are women. Source: The Day Of The Pentecost
Revelation 7:1 Revelation 7:1 "And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." These are the four crafts from Nibiru (refer to Among The Anunnaqi) that are standing and hovering over the four corners of the Earth holding back the four winds so the Earth will not unfold from its off-balance gravitational pull. What is wind? Wind is always generated from something, to say anything otherwise would be going into spookism. Nature's wind is created from the condition of air in mountains and valleys and the condition caused from the Earth's rotation as it revolves around the sun. Wind can be generated from a breath, or an aircraft.No matter which way you choose to define wind, it is some type of air caused or coming from someone or something. There's nothing spooky or mystical about it.
Source: What Is Spirit And Soul?
Spiritual ShortcutsWith utmost concentrated attention the surgeon operations on his or her patient. Deepest absorption marks the state of the technician, engineer, architect, or painter engaged in drawing the minute details of a plan, chart, or sketch in which accuracy is of the highest importance. The same concentration is necessary on the spiritual path, where the aspirant must deal with internal forces. For progress to be made, it must be developed to a very high degree. Practice demands patience, will, untiring persistence and regularity. There are no shortcuts along the spiritual path.
Source: The Mind

Reactive Your Powers The dormant power, that resides within every man, is waiting for the proper channels to be activated so that it can become active again. Therefore, you must exercise through meditation, proper diet, discipline and certain daily rituals, which will attune you with your natural supreme state in which man was created. Source: What Is Spirit And Soul?
Jesus' Wife The gospel writers say that Mary of Magdalene went to the tomb to “anoint” him. The Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) word for anoint is masaha, which means “to rub, to massage, to anoint.” Mary of Magdalene went to the tomb to anoint the body of her husband, Jesus (Mark 16:1). If she were not his wife, in no way would she have been allowed, under the Law of Moses which they followed, to see or wash his dead body (Holy Tablets Chapter 15 Tablet 16).
Source: Body Parts of God
Dogs & Death ...Anubis is symbolic of the angel of death, a black jackal dog (photo). Dogs throughout history have been known to sense the presence of death. This is where the symbol originated, again in Egypt, with the dog being man's best friend. Anubis searched for pieces to Osiris' body, and even today, dogs are used in forensics by lab technicians to find dead bodies of murder victims. Therefore, what was once called myth, has become a reality.
Source: Jesus Found In Egipt
Related: Institute for Canine Forensics
Gospel of Barnabas The Gospel of Barnabas (photo) is a revelation of truth that was banished from circulation because it contained too many facts about the life and ministry of Jesus. It would have destroyed the Nicean Council's entire basis of the new concocted religion, Christianity. Forgeries of Barnabas' book have been recorded throughout the years. However, I was given the original book in Syraic Arabic in 1973 A.D. in the Sudan, by and old Sufi, my mentor, As Sayyid Mahmuwd (photo).
Source: The Glory of Jesus the Messiah

God's Inefficiency Moses as a God, or in the original languge an “Eloheem” (Exodus 7:1) goes up to the mountain to receive tablets of stone, written by the finger of God (Deuteronomy 9:10). He spends forty days and nights in this mountain (Exodus 24:18, 34:28, Deuteronomy 9:9) while God is writing ten commandments on two tablets (Exodus 32:15). However, it takes God (only) six days to create the heavens and the Earth (Genesis 2:1-2). Think about that. Source: Jesus Found In Egipt
Shamballah Shamballah (a.k.a. Agharta) is the capital of the biggest subterranean world (illustration: 58KB). Its name is from Shama, “scent” and Allah, meaning “the most beautiful scents of Allah.” It is a trait of its visitors; their bodies carry distinctive, sweet scents. Commonly Known As “Hell”Shamballah has been called many things. The most common term, as taught by the malevolent beings is “Hell.” Thus they use the term Ohel, or hello, a common greeting of the Satanists, simply meaning, “hell is low.” When Ohel is used in the Torah, it's for a tent, or it is in reference to the sacred tent of Jehovah, a tabernacle. They are the sacred tents of Yahuwa; the sacred Tabernacle refers to the inner city called Shamballah. Hell, where the wicked will go to be tormented by some malicious evil beings, called demons, overseen by Satan, the father of evil, a word found in the Torah as Eviyl and means “a despiser of wisdom, a quarrelsome person, a being without morals.” In the Islamic world, it's Malik.
Source: Holy Tablets [Second Edition, Chapter 16 Tablet 3; edited]
Related: Hollow Earth
What Is Genocide?You cannot find people of original races. This plan was a premeditated genocide, a genetic annihilation. Genocide means to kill the genes, not a physical attack. They are encouraging sex amongst their women because they don't reproduce as fast as we do, and discouraging our sex by creating A.I.D.S. and the likes. Source: Let's Set The Record Straight
Rasta or Rascal?There are two groups of Rastafarians, one group is known for the marijuana also called ganja or reefer that they smoke. The other group is considered the real Rastafarians, they live in the mountains and practice a pure way of life. They refer to those who sell drugs and smoke marijuana and hashish as rascals. Source: Is Haile Selassie The Christ?
Jesus & Muhammad Followed Both Jesus and Muhammad told their followers to follow the religion of Abraham, Millat Ibrahim (John 8:39, Koran 2:130). They never intended their teachings to become new religions, namely Christianity and Islam. Source: The Glory of Jesus, The Messiah

Master Saying “True friends come free.” Source: Sayings of Dr. Malachi Z. York
King James James came into the world at a time when witchcraft was very widely practiced all over Europe and Great Britain. Therefore, among his studious undertakings, witchcraft became one of great interest. He had many enemies who wished him dead and some employed witchcraft as a means to accomplish this end. Nevertheless, the young king continued to survive.
Serial Killer In 1597 A.D., he wrote a book called Daemonologie..., which was supposed to show the correct way to detect and punish witches. Less than a year after he came to the throne, in 1603 A.D., James announced his anti-witch legislation in Parliament. The punishment for anyone suspected of practicing witchcraft was death. In his book, Daemonologie, he described one such method: “The water test: the suspect is taken to the nearest pond, naked or lightly dressed. He or she is tied left foot to right hand to right foot. If the person floats when thrown in the water, he or she works with Satan!” This automatically meant death. James based his actions upon a quote he had read in the recently translated Bible. Exodus 22:18: “Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.” The Aramic (Hebrew) word used for “witch” is kaw-shaf meaning “witch, to whisper a spell.” This verse, in the book of Exodus, is the verse King James I fixed to kill his wife and why he made a translation of the Bible. Many people who were innocent of practicing witchcraft were killed. James had found that in witch-hunting and killing, a perfect excuse to eliminate his political enemies and to this end, he used the “King James Version” of the Bible. Earth to Heaven How far's the trip?Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions...I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back from a scientific point of view, the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back. Source: Did God Create The Devil?
Age of 40A person may suddenly stop hanging out with certain friends and become more responsible; progress to another level, and their life takes a turn in a new direction. While others may regress and become extremely immature. That's because everybody is not supposed to make it to the next level of maturity. That is why you see people who have reached age forty or over and they still argue over petty things or get upset over things that have little or no importance. By the time you have reached age forty, you become an adult.
The Prophet Years In fact, you're a “prophet.” At forty you see life in a different perspective and are able to prophesy to youths about things that will happen to them, because you are now experienced. However, everyone does not make this transition into maturity. It depends on what is pre-encoded in your DNA. Source: Man From Planet Rizq

Moslems In America If the Islamic leaders and scholars are so devoted to their country, why do they come right to America, get educated and then live somewhere in an apartment in Brooklyn? Can you see something's wrong with that? Then they boast and say, “when I was in Egypt I had this, when I was in Egypt I was this.” Why are they here? Why is Prince Bandar Bin Sultan Al Saud living here, and not in Saudi Arabia? This is real, and some of them wish they can live here but they cannot because they are obligated as a king, or prince to their country.
They are dying to come here and live, and you (Moslems) are dying to destroy the country (U.S.) and go there. They would love to be an exchange student with you. Those stupid Arabs, they will send you to the desert. I've been to Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, and Mecca and there's nothing there. The people are no more religious than people are elsewhere. If they were, then they wouldn't all be over here being Imam so and so.
Source: Where Is The Devil Today?
Etymology of JulyJuly is named after Julius Caesar. In 46 B.C. he revised the calendar system to enable their (Roman) pagan holidays to be celebrated in the same months every year. Source: Nuwaubian Calendar (1998)
God and Fear Deuteronomy 8:6: “Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.” The Aramic (Hebrew) word used for “fear” is yaré which means “to revere, honor, respect, stand in awe.” This is the kind of fear, honor, respect, or reverence that you give to your reverend because to you, he is a messenger from God and because you need to feel, touch, see, hear and know God on a personal basis, your Reverend becomes the face of God. This is why they are called “Reverends (reverence).”
In the Koran, the word that is used for fear is taqwa, which means, “to tremble at the mention of God's name.” Taqwa does not mean to tremble in terror of Allah. It means to give reverence or honor to Allah.
Source: Does God Need Love?
Psychic Self-DefenseYou have psychic self-defense, which is when you psyche yourself into self-defense, and that is why the scriptures said put on the “armour of God” (Ephesians 6:11-13). Source: Whose God Is Responsible?

Memorial Day Happy Memorial Day in honor of the Nubians who gave their lives so that we may enjoy todays' freedoms. It is respectable to pause for a moment of silence and remembrance. -- STAFF WRITER

Related Sites:
· Ebony Honors
· Real African American Heroes Astrology & Zodiac Jesus (Cleophas, Jesus-Justus; Colossians 4:11) is the Capricorn of the 12th sign, 12th month of the zodiac; and astrology is Amam's (Leviathan's) religion along with tarot cards, and ouija boards and psychics. This is their way of getting in contact with those familiar (disagreeable) spirits. The zodiac, an ancient Babylonian word for animals, has many forms such as the dog, monkey, eagle, serpent, crocodile, etc. that are not shown in almanacs, dictionaries, and encyclopedias. Although this stems from ancient Tama-Re “Egypt,” as everything does, it was distorted and altered from its original meaning. For instance, Zodiakos is the Egyptian Netert “female deity” Hat-Har “Hathor” and the Temple of Denderah was attributed to her, and is where the original immaculate conception took place with Aset “Isis” to conceive Haru “Horus.”
Source: Breaking The Spell On Blacks
Music on Your NervesWe (black people) invented the guitar and the violin, the Tama’-hu (living filth) invented instruments like flutes and high pitched guitars. The high pitched loud music that you hear has an effect on your sympathetic nerves and destroys your brain tissues. Source: The Truth (Bulletin) 1993 A.D.
Witch DoctorA witch doctor is a European's way of deceiving you into thinking that your village healer (or botanist) who had the cures was some kind of demon, devil worshipper, or bad person. Meanwhile the (true) demon, devil worshipping, bad person can slowly but surely poison you to death (with their medicines). Source: Let's Set The Record Straigh

Game of Chess The word chess is derived from the Persian word “sha” which translates to English as “king.” The game symbolizes the government and how it manipulates the lives of the populace. ...It is one of the oldest games which pure mental skill must be used and rules out “chance” (a tool of the Devil). It is like warfare and consists of an organized attack and defense, each conducted with a definite objective in view. The main objective is “sha maut” meaning the “king is dead.” Below are the symbolic meanings of the pieces:

Queen Side
Rook - Soviet Russia (Magog [Revelations 20:8]; one horn of the beast [Revelations 17]).
Knight - International militaries (Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines).
Bishop - Political parties (Republicans [which the U.S. is based on], Democrats, so-called Liberals, Socialists, Communists, etc.).
Queen - of England, she rules Babylon and all the heads of governments must bow to her.
King Side
Rook - United States (Gog [Revelations 20:8]; other horn of the beast [Revelations 17]).
Knight - national police (National Guard, city police, and so-called civilian police).
Bishop - paganish religions: Methodists, Baptists, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.
King - represents the President who is the Dajjaal (Anti-Christ). Although he holds an important position, he must sit by the Queen protecting and answering to her only.
Pawns on both sides are the laymen that are influenced everyday by the other pieces.
Source: The Spell Of Leviathan “666” [The Spell Of Kingu]
Revelation 9:7-9 7. And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. The above verses speak of the World War II fighter planes called the “American Flying Tigers” (photo). John never experienced things such as airplanes so he could only describe them by objects, which he could relate to.He called the planes “locusts flying in formation.” The “gold” he saw was the sun's reflection off the plane. The “faces of people” is a frontal view of the plane with its windows, radar scanner, and propellers. The propellers in motion appeared to be “the hair of a woman.” The “teeth of a lion” are the emblem of the tiger fighter planes.

Zombies A zombie is a dead body reanimated by spirit demons whose purpose is to cause terror. However, the person is neither mentally nor physically alive in the same way, as when fleshly alive. ...There is no such thing as a person being resurrected back to physical life in the useful sense. Source: Breaking The Spell On Blacks
Tattoos Leviticus 19:28

“You will not make any sehret 'cuttings' in your bawsawr 'skin and flesh' for the (dead) nehfesh 'spirit,' nor print any qahaqah 'marks' on yourselves; I am a Yahuwa.” -- from El's Holy Torah Proof that tattoos are a health hazard (hepatitis exposure) is in the Red Cross' rule that says - “You have to wait one year from the date you received your tattoo or piercing before you are eligible to donate (blood).” May Day MDCCLXXVI (1776 in Roman numerals) -- Most Americans have been led to believe this term is there (the pyramid of the U.S. one dollar bill) in recognition for America's Independence Day and the signing of the Declaration of Independence, which is celebrated on July 4, but this just isn't so. It commemorates the date of the conception of the Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt (drew up the plans) and Mayer Rothschild (provided the money) on May 1, 1776 A.D. No other order of the Illuminati has been as successful as this secret order.

Biggest Drug Pushers Who are the biggest drug pushers (in the U.S.A.)? The Drug Enforcement Agency (D.E.A.). The name itself is a confession; they are here to enforce drugs. They control how to get them, where they come from, and how they are distributed. This information, of course, is brought to you (the public) by way of the media. So now, children of all ages know exactly where to go and how they can get them. Source: The Degree of Christ-Ism
The Superman Story “As the newest member of the House of El, Superman was born into a family with a centuries-long heritage of achievement in the fields of science, statesmanship, and exploration.” Source: Webpage (now offline) - Superman, The Man
Superman, birth name Kal-El, is the son of Jor-El, and nephew of Zor-El. There are numerous other “-El” names in their family.
Our point; this story is obviously an attempt to de-melanize our ancestors, many of whom are scientists, leaders, and explorers that recognize the source (El) and give thanks and praise to Elyown Elyown El (The Most High, The Highest). — STAFF WRITER
Ankh to Cross The Egyptian Ankh was altered to become the Tau Crusix, then it became the Cross of Christianity. (Now) they put the halo over the head of the crucified person, which is the top of the Ankh, the original Cross. Source: Egiptian Church of Karast “Christ” Newspaper

Silent Truths It is better to be silent than to tell a truth that will cause pain or that springs from a wrong motive. A truthful person has power, for what he or she says comes to pass and his or her words becomes law. Cleanliness also extends to the mind. Only when the mind is purified of all things can it be a pure mirror for clear reflections. Laughter comes from stimulation, but a smile comes from inner peacefulness, satisfied with itself, the mind needs nothing else for its contentment, which grows in proportion to awareness of the inner self.
External objects should not affect the mind. They may be possessed, but with detachment. Do not let them possess the mind. Austerity means curtailing the insatiable demands of the senses.
Source: The Mind

How to achieve perfection A human being becomes a supreme being when he changes or transcends from mortal to immortal, a son of God, or what we masters call a self-perfected man…
A person learns to become supreme through:

positive prayer
positive meditation
proper exercise
proper diet
cheerfulness
unselfishness
patience
being giving
& always remembering the almighty God
When you surrender your “love” and heart you will be enabled once again to regain the use of “the third eye.” That’s why it is said that they will be able to leave the physical body and rise up. They will no longer need the physical and the material world.
Once you get your desires and wants under your control, you will be the ruler of the body, instead of the body ruling you. At this point the body is not longer in need and you have become a supreme being. By regaining that supreme stature you then become “children of the Most High.” (Psalms 82:6)
Excerpted from Is There Life After Death? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Original Gifts Drink of the water of the secret sea of the galactic heaven; the green water of life. Reject the red water of sin. Rejoice in the clear water of the planet Earth, and avoid the fiery water of the lower world. Each fruit is grown for your family, that you may pick them and feed your young, each gift is for your family. The sun is your light, the land is your bed, the sea is your bath, this A'lyun A'lyun (Most High) gave to you as a gift of love.
Excerpted from The Secrets of Adafa. Chapter 11, Tablet 27 verses 6-17, translated by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El (Within The Holy Tablets)
St. Paul: Hetero or Homosexual?
Waken homophobic speechmakers The name of this scroll “Sodom Misinterpreted” is chosen because of the injustice that is being inflicted upon the gay population by those who claim to be not gay. It is sad that such a lack of concern of human beings can be preached form the pulpit by using such quotes as 1 Corinthians 6:9 where it reads, “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,”. Here the Greek word for effeminate is malakaos and means simply “soft to the touch.” It comes from the Greek root word malakia meaning “disease, softness, infirmity, debility, bodily weakness, sickness.” A word found only once in the New Testament written by Paul as verified in 1 Corinthians 1:1, the self-appointed Apostle, verified in Romans 1:1.
…Paul openly admits in 1 Corinthians 2:3, “and I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.” If you look up the Greek word for infirmity, you will find asthenia, which translates “infirmity, weakness, disease, sickness.” If you look up the word for fear you’ll get phobos “phobia, fear, terror, dread.” Furthermore, if we look up the word tremble you get tromos “trembling, quaking with fear.” These are all the same words given for effeminate, a word being used for homosexuals and their weakness. It is clear that Paul is talking about himself and admitting that he was a homosexual.
…If most preachers or reverends took the time to research, they’d realize the danger in what they preach and what they’re putting into the heads of children. [It is] to the point of breeding a generation of kids that would literally go out and beat or even kill another human being because of their sexual preferences.
Excerpted from Sodom Misinterpreted by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Jesus was not cursed Did not God say in Deuteronomy 21:23, anyone hanging on a cross is accursed? We all know that the Prophet/Messiah Jesus was not accursed.
Deuteronomy 21:23:: King James Version (KJV) - “His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.” Excerpted from The Final Messenger, Christ the Final Word by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

Blacks, authentic Israelites Nobody had the right to start a church after Jesus left. They gathered in synagogues then, and still should now. We Negroes, Africans, are not gentiles like Paul and Luke – we are the once lost but now found (through DNA testing and the Y-chromosome which has been found all over Africa). First look up Black Jews then Lemba and see who we are – God’s chosen people! Israel, that’s us! Jesus instructed his disciples to continue spreading his doctrine until one would come to finish what he started. He instructed his disciples to go seek out and find “the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel, the Tribe of Judah only.” (Matthew 10:6, 15:24) According to John 9:22 Yashu’a “Jesus” said “the Tribe of Judah” (as they interpret it as Jews, a name first used in 1514 A.D.) “will be cast out of the synagogue.” It (Jew) is not in the real Bible. The first time you see it in your newly translated Bible is Esther 2:5 and you won’t find God anywhere in that book.
Excerpted from Luke The Physician (Pamphlet No. 3) by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Related: Jew or Groupie?

Nubian’s Nescience Just as a tree without roots is dead, a people without historical or cultural roots also becomes dead. When you look at those of you who are called Negroes, you are called that because you are like a dead people. You have nothing to identify yourselves as part of the human family. You know, you take a tree, you can tell what kind of tree it is by looking at its leaves. If the leaves are gone, you can look at the bark, and tell what kind it is. However, when you find a tree with its leaves and bark gone – everything’s gone – you call that a what? A stump; and you cannot identify a stump easily as you can identify a tree. This is the position that you are in here in America. Formerly you could be identified by the name you wore when you came here. When you were first brought here, you had different names. When you were first brought here you had a different language that identified the culture and land that you were brought from.
In identifying that, you were able to point toward what you had produced, your net worth. But once your names and languages were taken, your identity was destroyed, and your roots were cut off with no history, you became like a stump (Psalm 83:4), something dead, a twig over here in the western hemisphere. (Reclaim your cult[ure].)
Image used [on the homepage edition]:
A stump illustration
Excerpted from Our True Roots by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Recommended: Ordinariness, Fit Into America
Genetic Phaseout There is no longer a question of which race was on the planet first. All are in agreement that Negroes are the oldest race on the planet with five fingers and five toes, having wooly lamb’s hair, also melanin, and that all others – Mongoloid and Caucasoid come out of the original Negroid gene. They are our children; we are their parents and that’s why it hurt so much when we found out that they were evil continually (Genesis 6:5). The last string of a defected gene is the albino as they have recently found the albino gorilla, alligator, buffalo, snake, and many other creatures who have reached the end of their genes.
So it is with the human race and the albino of the human race because the Caucasians are at the last strand of their genes, who have no place in history. So, he takes on other peoples way of life and culture, mixes his seed into their seed, uses his influence and will to take control. He starts off subtle; for example, he takes over the Carnival Of The Black Portuguese – in Brazil – which has been going on for centuries. They gradually took over the carnival by controlling the floats through the rest of the Caribbean. They took over the powwow of the Native Americans. They have even planted themselves into everything and has actually taken over the image of Jesus Christ and made him Bar-Jesus as a beast, in the image of the beast and giving it life. What I mean is they created Jesus both talking and walking through movies, videos, et cetera to convince you of his untrue looks.
Excerpted from Was Adam Black Or White? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
David & the Psalms David was not only a warrior; he was also a lecher, a thief, a murderer, and a bandit. So, the Book of Psalms speaks about his crucifixion (Psalm 22), the revolt of Absalom against him (Psalm 3), his adultery with Bathsheba and murder of her husband Uriah (Psalm 51), his anointment (Psalm 89:20), etc.
Other stories [in the Psalms] speak about the different trials and tribulations of the Israelites (Psalm 105), their disobedience in worshipping other deities, graven images or their bamaw meaning “high places” (Psalm 78:58), the creation story (Psalm 148), the conquest of Jerusalem (Psalm 76) etc.
Excerpted from El’s Holy Tehillim translated by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

Saturn: the alleged planet …The sixth planet from the sun is considered “Saturn.” However, Saturn is not the planet. Saturn is a gaseous ball; its “rings” are really a necklace of small planets. The planet is actually Titan, which is thought by most scientists to be the moon of the sixth planet Saturn.
Six has always been the number of the devil. During the time of the Apostle Noah, and the flood, many believe that the 200 fallen angels took flight from the land of Nod on Earth to reside on the sixth planet Saturn. The 200 fallen angels took refuge on the planet Earth in a city called Saturn. Do not be confused, when they speak of Saturn they are really talking about Rome. Saturn was the original name for Rome. These angels should not be mistaken with the one third of the malevolent disagreeable Eloheem that were cast out of Illyuwn with Ibliys’ father Tarnush towards Orion to Dracos and other galaxies.
Santa’s Hat …The ball on top of the hat is symbolic of Titan, what scientists call the moon of Saturn. The white band on the hat represents the rings of Saturn. Santa’s face represents the planet Saturn.
Images used [on the homepage edition]:
An illustration of planet Saturn
Santa's Hat
Excerpted from The Spell Of Leviathan (The Spell Of Kingu) 666 Part 2 by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Related: Titan: Sol's Biggest Lightweight
School of the monkey Nubians (brown people) suffer from what is known as “the school of the monkey.” Meaning, they like to laugh and joke in the face of seriousness instead of facing themselves and reality. The Caucasian has made Nubians feel so paranoid and insecure that they must always talk about someone else (usually each other) to make themselves feel secure and to keep others from talking about them. Often when the mind is idled (an idled mind is the evil one’s playground) this leads to gossip which leads to slander and backbiting (Romans 1:30).
Image used [on the homepage edition]:
Sounds Of Music How is music today so different from music of our ancient ancestors?
There is a big difference. You once used to vibrate on a frequency that linked you with the oversoul, the all-encompassing tone that had no limits. The medium to the source, whose love cannot be contained for it is ever boundless. It is the sacred sound of “aum, the soul of the ancient mystics,” (refer to Man From Planet Rizq, also the sound is available to our members).
Music back then was in sync, or what you would call in tune, with the planet and it still is. Mother Earth hums and breathes; she – Gaia – is alive. As for Adama (ground), you are her children, a part of her, thus you should naturally make the same sounds. Music used to be natural; it was more organic. Meaning when you would hear the sound of the beating drum, you knew the sound the drum made, duff duff – that is what it sounds like. It is natural; it is music, from the Yoruba Tribes of Africa, to the Nubians in Sudan. [Now] you have voices, tambourines, organs, etc., and, what is called “bands.”
You wonder why it went from natural to synthetic sounds. I will tell you why, for the elimination of your species. They want to eliminate human life, as you know it. Also, extraterrestrials can occupy your space on the planet Earth. Frightening isn’t it? Well it is going to get more frightening than this. They, the evil malevolent beings, took it away from you. You see your bodies were in tune, in harmony, in rhythm with every beat, and oftentimes your ancestors used their bodies as instruments. The beat of the chest or the clapping of the hands, the shuffling of feet or just slapping the thighs created exciting body percussion. This is how your ancient ancestors were in tune with the music of the Earth.
Excerpted from The Spell Of Leviathan (The Spell Of Kingu) 666 Part 1 by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

Crop Circle Symbology The following quote comes from an Internet article, “Crop Circle Meanings – Understanding The Symbols by Steve Canada,” and this is what it says:
“I have discovered the key to deciphering the redundant patterns in crop circles. They are a communication system. Linear, multi-colored crop formations are decipherable as statements (see below – “Ancient ruler Innan descends from Nibiru with multiplied ‘Marduk’s lightning weapon’ ”) …crop circle symbols are consistent with ancient symbols used for the tenth planet, known as the Sumerians of Nibiru (literally “planet of crossing”; crosses are a crop circle type).”
The following quote comes from a Unicus Magazine article “Crop Circle Astral Symbology” by Steve Repetti:
“A planet at least four times larger than Tiamat approached from deep space, and was called Nibiru, or Marduk in Babylon. Nibiru was gravitationally attracted into our solar system and began passing the outer planets so closely that they exchanged moons …Tiamat was cleaved in two, nearly half of which was scattered out and spread into what is now called the asteroid belt, just beyond Mars. The surving “head” of Tiamat moved closer to the Sun, took up its new orbit ahead of Mars and was renamed Eridu/Earth…The symmetry in some of the most complex pictograms are repeating a message…The Earth appears to be circled by way of a straight path to a larger solid body. There are two broken paths resembling equation marks on either side of the main connecting pathway. As a broken path, it would appear to represent a transitional object or event in the transformation or exchange of the two connected spheres on its sides. This represents the role Nibiru played between Earth and Mars…The areas in position 4, 5, 6 are the most confusing, because this is where Nibiru collided with Tiamat and released Earth to a new position, replacing the position of Mars. It is important to note: Tiamat existed long before the collision with Nibiru which generated Earth and the asteroid belt. The “lightning weapon” (first article) was the “tillu,” which was a laser-beam Anu (Anoo, Sumerian “The Heavenly One,” Ashuric Syriac/Arabic, “I Am”) gave to Murdoq (Mur-dock, Sumerian “Leader of the dieties, Supreme Diety”).
The Creation 4:30:: The Holy Tablets (Second Printing) - “MURDUK was given the Tillu weapon, a red beam of light, or a light beam ray gun, from the gem stone, Sardius; a laser that was created by his grandfather ANU to stop Tarnush* in his disagreeable ways. He succeeded in his mission.”
Excerpted from Is God an Extraterrestrial? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
* Tarnush - Tar-Noosh, Cuneiform – “he who turns things bad”

Overcoming Our Great Depression
(no, not financial) Part of the evil spell that has a hold on you are negative spirit forces within the oppressed sent there by leviathan (levi-law, athan-sin), and this means, although those negative spirit forces are within the captives, they are enemies of the captives and thereby working against the captives by compelling the oppressed to do the very things that are against the oppressed, in the rise from their bondage. It is a very depressive position for a race of people to be in, having forces within the self constantly working against the self and kind. This force is called “ra’a” the disagreeable or the negative side of will (Genesis 3:22). But that is the position of the oppressed, and the only way to destroy the negative forces that maintain that position is to destroy the negativism (ignorance) that those negative forces live and strive on. The acceptance of right knowledge is the solution, for that leads to right thinking, and right thinking leads to right action.

Excerpted from Breaking The Spell by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.
Shifting From Clods To Gods

---------------------------------
by Benoni Fogy
FACTOLOGY.COM
---------------------------------
The shibboleth Eloh, or the English “God,” is our – bona fide Israelites descending through Judah, inheritance. However, meeting the conditions of being a disciplined, congenial one is one of our truest challenges.
Occasionally, it is needful to review ones state. Henceforth, this brief exposé.
Dr. Malachi Z. York-El has taken on the assignment of resuscitating and gathering the lost, many of which are thickheaded, tribe for the last thirty-five years. He reiterated recently (which inspired this echoing editorial) that we should be amicable towards all regardless of their beliefs, religion, affiliation, et cetera. Obviously, he still (not the first time he has blown this whistle) sees many misusing the teachings.
Once learnt we are to teach simpatico seekers, not argumentative skeptics who, by the way, are an inadequate excuse for our misbehavior. As the Supreme Grand Master declared, “to dispute over religion is a sign that none of you are.” If you are saying, “that is outdated, we are not supposed to be religious anyway,” you have missed the point.
We should not scold the less informed, neither should we arrogantly instruct – intending to impress others. This disagreeable deportment deters more than attracts. Furthermore, it is considerably dull and uninteresting.
Be aware of, and prepare for, the instant your leaf will fall from the tree (Holy Tablets. The Creation, Tablet 13) – the moment your robes, possessions, noble sobriquets and flesh will pass. Quoting York-El, “look around you because it will all be here when you are gone.” After your belongings are divided, the remainder will be your invaluable, hopefully journeying soul. Selah.
J.A. Rogers’ From Superman to Man was highly appropriate for the times [1950s and 60s] and is still a good read. Still, nowadays, longtime acknowledging children of the Most High, and cohorts of an appointed Master should be flourishing to Grander Observable Degrees.

A Flag’s Function A flag is a symbol of nationality and identification. The earliest recollection of the use of a flag is dated as far back as ancient Egipt. The true ancient Egiptians were Nubian (black, brown, et cetera). They were descendants from Mizraim, the son of Ham, son of the Apostle Noah. Flags in the ancient Egiptian era were used to denote nationality. Sticks [that hold flags] were not always used; flags were pieces of cloth that would denote a certain nation. However, during wartime the soldiers used to tie pieces of cloth on a stick and wave it overhead (the colors were red, black, green and white).

Excerpted from Spell of Leviathan 666 [Spell of Kingu]. Part 1 by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.
From The original Pledge of Allegiance webpage: In June of 1954, an amendment was made to add the words “under God.” Then–President Dwight D. Eisenhower said “In this way we are reaffirming the transcendence of religious faith in America’s heritage and future; in this way we shall constantly strengthen those spiritual weapons which forever will be our country’s most powerful resource in peace and war.”
We (factology.com) say: In other words, President Eisenhower was stating, we built, defended, and will defend this country on our Christian beliefs that are alluded to by adding “God.”
Don’t waste precious energy on this. Our viewpoint sees that it is good to have a choice whether or not to affirm the Pledge of Allegiance.

Yoda & Jedi When a Muslim uses the term Allahu Akbar, which really translates “Allah is the oldest,” it refers to the Ancient of Days, or the old ones, which according to the film Star Wars was Yoda, which is short for Judah. Freemasons are inspired by one entity and that is a grey, by the name of Yoda. Yoda guides Freemasonry back to Judah, with the ancient Israel masonry. The British “Covenant Of Man” symbolizes the empire striking back. America is the empire fighting to overthrow Europe.
…The word Yoda is not an english word as you have been led to believe. Its root word yawdaw appears 111 times in the Old Testament, means “to give thanks or praise, throw down, cast, shoot.” The word Yadah meaning, to “to praise, give thanks” stems from the root word Yawdaw and appears only two times in the Old Testament (Daniel 2:23, Daniel 6:10).
Not to mention the fact Yoda played in [the film] Return Of The Jedi, and the word jedi is the same as yeti, it’s just a matter of a letter, it’s really the same word. Yeti is the name of Sasquatch (Bigfoot), also called Seti which is equivalent to the Extraterrestrials called the Seirians (refer to Scroll #136 “Extraterrestrial And Creation” and Scroll #80 “Man From The Planet Rizq”).

Excerpted from The Year 2000 A.D. And What To Expect… by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Mark of the Beast
Its Real Decipherer In 1971 A.D. I [Dr. Malachi Z. York-El] told the world that the beast named 3666 would be located in Brussels Belgium. But, no one believed me, yet, the truths which I have been unveiling to the world since 1970 A.D. [the year the seventh seal was broken] are being used by the so-called teachers of the Sunni Muslims: Jamal Badawi, Ahmed Deedat and the Christian Preachers: Jimmy Swaggart, Herbert W. Armstrong — to name a few, in their religious discussions and pamphlets. But, they never once told you the source of their information. I don’t mind, as long as the truth gets out.
Reconfirmation Of This Fulfilled Prophecy

“Americans may not realize it, but rules governing the food they eat, the software they use and the cars they drive increasingly are set in Brussels, the unofficial capital of the EU [European Union] and the home of its executive body, the European Commission.”

Excerpted from “Standard Bearers: Increasingly, Rules Of Global Economy Are Set In Brussels” The Wall Street Journal, April 23, 2002. Excerpted from The Spell of Leviathan - 666 (The Spell of Kingu) by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

Plagiarized Holy Books Both of these so-called holy books [Bible and Koran] that you hold in your hand today, were plagiarized and taken from ancient tablets such as the Enuma Elish (which can be found in The Holy Tablets), as a guide for you by Tammuz, one of the Eloheem (Elo-Heem, Aramic/Hebrew—these beings) assigned to you.
Originally, the Torah was produced. Then humans came up with the New Testament, subsequently, the Koran. Each copy was getting further away from the original written truth. Zuen, also known as Shakar (whom you are calling the Devil; picture), 6,000 years ago cast Spell of Kingu called Leviathan aka The Spell of Sleep. The text was manipulated and used to help enforce the Spell of Kingu. Thus, the scriptures that you hold in your hand today are not divinely inspired (and are spellbinding).
Excerpted from The Bride of Christ by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Related Book: The Gilgamesh Epic and Old Testament Parallels, Enuma Elish Vol 1...
Related: Books of the Devil

Spirit of 76
Remembering The Waco Massacre They (U.S. Government of 1993 A.D.) do not care about children. Did you see what happened out there in Waco, Texas to the “Branch Dividians?” David Koresh never claimed to be Jesus. Of all his released transcripts, there is not one place in them that he claimed to be Jesus, not one. However, because they have you under the spell of religion you just accept that. That’s how they can say a man says “he’s Jesus” or “God,” even though he didn’t say anything like that.
They would say that and have all the Christians believing them. What difference would it make if you said you were Jesus or God? There are plenty of what you call “kooks” out there, that doesn’t make it right for the ATF to go in and blow up a group of (76) people, including (27) children (The wanton massacre began Feb 28 and climaxed April 19 of 1993 A.D. in Waco, TX).
That’s the “American Way” to turn everyone against you and then destroy you, and no one will even think twice about it.
Excerpted from The Year 2000 A.D. & What To Expect... by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Related: No Confidence An Unofficial Account of the Waco Incident
Quotable “Walk in the light of the sun, as if all can see you at all times. Bathe in the light of the sun as if it can, as it does, heal all things. Take each step in its warmth as if the sun is your true loving parent, and think of it as the source of all life, as we all know it is. For without the sun there would be no life, as we know it. This we all know.” — Atum-Re
Excerpted from The Beginning by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

Raising Right-minded Children Remember you are responsible, for you let them [children] imagine themselves to be. Give them clear, historical, traditional foundations of facts which are researchable through the scriptures. Give them characters to liken themselves after other than Superman, The Incredible Hulk (picture), Batman (picture) — Michael Jackson, Mr. T, and Ben Vereen, etc. You have to give them examples of people like Osiris, Nefertari, Isis, Amon-Ra, Thoth, Khnum, Hathor, Amun-Ra, or Ankhenaten, etc. These are your great Egiptian, ancestors people who knew they were gods. These models are necessary in order for them to utilize the divine majesty which resides as a spark of life in ALL. Awaken this potential, your majesty of spirit; to arouse it you must first begin to feel. To feel its existence an interior presence of sense is necessary. You accomplish this with a series of meditations during which you presently turn your attention within and simply sense these beings as you. Source: Your Potential
Christianity Hinders Wealth Matthew 27:57 — When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus’ disciple: The Greek word used for rich in this is plooseeos which means “rich, wealthy, abounding in material resources.” According to your Bible the words of Christ are in red: Matthew 19:23-24 — Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. If Jesus knew this why would he allow Joseph to still be one of his disciples? This is how you know that Christianity is a man made religion, designed to keep the rich rich and the poor poor. Source: Conflicts Between The Gods
Clarence 13X taught youth… Messenger Clarence 13X (February 1929 - June 1969) used the teachings of the Messenger Elijah Muhammad’s Nation of Islam as the basis of his teachings, which came to be the doctrine of the Five Percent Nation. He taught his young followers to complete their education and to learn trades and professions. He taught them to be responsible and to acquire jobs needed to support the black community.
Source: The Book of the Five Percenters (out of print)
Khonsu & KhanumKhonsu, like other angelic beings, was granted the right to come in the form of a well made man—physical that is, to walk amongst men. He works close with Khanum, the fashioner of each persons body. The controller of the potters wheel. Isaiah 64:8 “But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.” Source: Jesus Found In Egipt (Why no “y” in Egipt?)
Related: Khonsu (the Messenger)
Khonsu (the Messenger) The name Khonsu is derived from the root khens which means “to travel, to move about, to run,” so he is the “traveler,” and he is depicted as having four wings like religions’ angels, but long before the Bible and Koran. Khonsu is identified with the ah (meaning) “moon” as it travels through the sky; an in-depth study of his name reveals that it has its root in the kh meaning “placenta” and nsw for “ruler.” The key point in the name is placenta - “a membranous vascular organ that develops in the female mammals during pregnancy, also in sharks and reptiles.” Are Khonsu and conception linked?Yes. If you listen to the name Khonsu and con-ception, phonetically they sound the same, since the “c” in conception is a hard “k” sound. The word conception comes from the word conceive, from Latin concipere, com + capere, to take. So there is a link to Khonsu and conception in the womb, throughout the life source. Khonsu is a messenger of the great supreme beings.
Khonsu
Tehuti
Anubu
I-M-Hotep
Ptah
Sutukh
Khnum
These seven beings is also from where monotheism also got their concept of the seven arch angels, and even the sixth, Sutukh or Seth, would be equivalent to the fallen angel. Source: Jesus Found In Egipt (Why no “y” in Egipt?)

Why spell Egipt with an “i”? …The original letter yod of Hebrew and Arabic was taken from the original “i” of Cuneiform or Nuwaubic, the original name of the script Cuneiform, which symbol was in actuality an eye, as you see in the word eye, the letter y is trapped between two e’s, for there is another letter in the Semetic languages that have the same sound e, and it’s called ah’yin in Hebrew and a’iyn in Arabic, which is the initial sound of the tone, aum. As seen used in the Sanskrit symbol for aum. It symbolizes seeing is not believing, but rather seeing is knowing; hearing is believing. The all eye seeing, the all seeing eye. In our revelations we use the letter “i” instead of “y” because “i” is the ninth letter and it better suits our order, being that nine is the highest number. Source: Why the I and not the Y? (an Ancient Egiptian Order printout)

Secret Societies If you blow up the shield on the dollar bill, you’ll see a little owl looking over at you (photo). ...This owl is symbolic of the Bohemian Society (their logo). A Bohemian is someone who does not live by the same morals and ethics as other people do. All of the living presidents of the United States belong to this order. They meet in California on the last two weeks of July, every year, at a place called the Bohemian Grove in Northern California. It is a small secret society that spun out of a larger society. The Bohemian Society is short for Behemoth Society which is the living beast, and coincidentally (which is really not a coincident) they wear black robes with a rose on it. These robes are like the outfits that the Ku Klux Klan wear (photo), having pointed headdresses. They gather around a big open pit of fire and standing behind them is a 20-25 foot owl, this owl they are worshipping is the Bubo which are the largest owls, and are called Eagle Owls. All the head of industries, the head of states, and the most important wheeler-dealers, meet out their and have rituals after midnight before the owl. This owl is a symbol much used in Europe by secret societies, because it is wise and the owl is nocturnal meaning they can see things in the dark, which is a metaphor because they know things that most people don’t know. They know information that is kept in the dark.
Source: Year 2000 A.D. and What to Expect...
Related: Bohemian Grove Exposed

Angels Are Physical There is a big misconception when it comes to the truth about Nakhash (the Whisperer) and his followers. That misconception, or lie, is that he and his followers of devils are spirits, ghosts, or spooks, as many claim today, or just white people. Do not allow yourselves to be confused. Nakhash—the Devil, and the 200 fallen angelic beings are physical beings. Men and women just like you, black and white devils. You’re caught up on the word “beings.” The word beings means: ‘the state or fact of existing or living; one lives or exists or is assumed to do so, of physical and mental qualities that make a person.’ That is why they are called beings (refer to 360 Questions to Ask A Hebrew Israelite).
A being is a physical description, attribution, or thing. You are human beings. Thus, angelic beings are physical, with agreeable or benevolent natures and disagreeable or malevolent natures. Do you still doubt? Then you should look at Daniy’El (Daniel) 9:21, where it speaks of the angelic being Gabriy’El (Gabriel, Nusku) as a man (iysh—male living being). Then go further and read Yekhezq’El (Ezekiel) 28:14-18, Isaiah 14:12-21, Revelation 13:18, and Koran 72:6. These all speak of the devil, as a male living being bound to dwell on the Earth. Moreover, Genesis 3:15 says:
“And I will arouse hatred in the midst of your descendants and Eve’s (Nekaybaw) descendants, your hate will be cunning an conniving as to approach from the lower heel as a snake when it bites, and their hate will be to bruise your heads.” – Right translation from Aramic by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El Source: Enoshite Key Of Life & The Covenant
The Newborn Prayer Many children are born in hospitals which subjects them to evil. Due to this fact it is of the extreme importance that the newborn child be given the proper ceremonies at birth the moment that it enters into this wicked world. That’s why within the four corners of the room where the child will be delivered, the four recitations should be placed.
If the door or window is in the way just put the du’a (prayer) beside it. And if the room is round, find the north and face Kodesh (the holy land).
North
Na-Oo-Zu Min El Reeh El Shareera Al-Latee Ta’tee Min Haa-Oo-Laa-E El Kaa-E-Naat El Shareera El Shamaa Le Ya Wa Eloheem El Ethereeya. Ehfaazoo Hazaa El Tifl Be ism El mustafaa, El Eloh. Huwa El Muhaymin Wa El Sataar Was El Muhas-Ser Likul Alazee Yaqsud Azaan Be Haazaa Tifl Eloheemee
1.) We seek protection from the evil wind that comes from those evil beings of the north and etheric ELOHEEM protect this child in the name of the chosen EL ELOH who is the protector and the screener and the blocker of all who mean this child of the ELOHEEM harm.
South
Na-Oo-Zu Min El Reeh El Shareera Al-Latee Ta’tee Min Haa-Oo-Laa-E El Kaa-E-Naat El Shareera El Junoobeeya Wa Eloheem El Ethereeya. Ehfaazoo Hazaa El Tifl Be ism El mustafaa, El Eloh. Huwa El Muhaymin Wa El Sataar Was El Muhas-Ser Likul Alazee Yaqsud Azaan Be Haazaa Tifl Eloheemee
2.) We seek protection from the evil wind that comes from those evil beings of the south and etheric ELOHEEM protect this child in the name of the chosen EL ELOH who is the protector and the screener and the blocker of all who mean this child of the ELOHEEM harm.
East
Na-Oo-Zu Min El Reeh El Shareera Al-Latee Ta’tee Min Haa-Oo-Laa-E El Kaa-E-Naat El Shareera El Sharqeeya Wa Eloheem El Ethereeya. Ehfaazoo Hazaa El Tifl Be ism El mustafaa, El Eloh. Huwa El Muhaymin Wa El Sataar Was El Muhas-Ser Likul Alazee Yaqsud Azaan Be Haazaa Tifl Eloheemee
3.) We seek protection from the evil wind that comes from those evil beings of the east and etheric ELOHEEM protect this child in the name of the chosen EL ELOH who is the protector and the screener and the blocker of all who mean this child of the ELOHEEM harm.
West
Na-Oo-Zu Min El Reeh El Shareera Al-Latee Ta’tee Min Haa-Oo-Laa-E El Kaa-E-Naat El Shareera El Gharbeeya Wa Eloheem El Ethereeya. Ehfaazoo Hazaa El Tifl Be ism El mustafaa, El Eloh. Huwa El Muhaymin Wa El Sataar Was El Muhas-Ser Likul Alazee Yaqsud Azaan Be Haazaa Tifl Eloheemee
4.) We seek protection from the evil wind that comes from those evil beings of the west and etheric ELOHEEM protect this child in the name of the chosen EL ELOH who is the protector and the screener and the blocker of all who mean this child of the ELOHEEM harm.
These prayers and ceremonies provide blessings of peace and well being upon the child and act as shields of protection against the evil forces that are always present during the birth of a child. These evil forces stand thirty paces away waiting to touch the child during delivery. The perimeter of protection is very easily broken. It is set up by etheric ELOHEEM travelling in circles. They travel around that baby everywhere he/she goes always staying 30 feet away for 90 days, and people who step in that circle have to be in a state of peace. Once a person starts fussing, the protection is no longer on the child. If your child has to be born in a hospital, the father should be present during the delivery. If he is not present, then a female should be there. That person (preferably a Doctor of Divinity) should be prepared to recite El Nuwdiy and the Iqaama at the moment of of birth. After placenta (afterbirth) is obtained, it should have a ceremonial burial as soon as possible. [The placenta burial ceremony (members only).]

Excerpted from The Birth Ceremony by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Hate, CYA, and Brotherhood Hate is evil, and self-destructive. I don’t hate Caucasians, I just know their nature and what they do to others. This is telling you not hate anyone because of their evil, and not to fight against their evil, just get away from them. The Canaanites have always stood for naught but evil, even in their laws, their doctrine of life and worship, and their society is evil, and you cannot change it by fighting them because of it. Look who is and has been in control of the world? And, now look at the state it’s in. Only one race of people can account for that and it’s definitely not you.
You must fight to protect yourself from their evil, but not to change their evil. But, if someone attempts to take your life, or that of your people, then it is reason to both fight and destroy, but not because of hate, only for self defense. It’s the same if you had an animal, unless you are a wicked person who hates animals, the only reason you would destroy animals, is if they attempted to take your life. Forms of life that are deadly to your survival, you destroy them only in self-defense, not hate.
Every nation, except the so-called American Negro sticks together; a so-called Negro can see one of his people needing any kind of human help, or being abused in any manner by an enemy, and will just stand in awe and look or laugh. They call this minding their own business, and they are afraid of the enemy, and don’t want to be mixed up in it. Don’t you know that your people are your business?

Excerpted from The Lost Tribe by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
The destruction of Black music The evil one knows that the Nubian has a spiritual and soulful love for music and that it is very much a part of our everyday lives.
The evil one knows that he can control the music world as long as his agents are within the A & R (Artists and Repertoire, who are responsible for choosing who makes it in the music world) of the well known companies. He cannot evaluate Latin or Black music because he (the evil one) has no soul. He only duplicates it.
. . . He had to come up with something to win our souls through his means, and he did it with disco. This music was created to replace the music we made natural with our hands, that stirred the souls within our people. Time after time, he has you mesmerized by his spellbinding artificial music (heavy metal, punk rock, rap, etc.) and abstract sounds that is only a replica of real music that steals the souls of our people that was stirred to life by our drums. Because of his lack of soul, he had to invent all kinds of electronic devices to make his music acceptable to the Brown (Nubian) race.

Excerpted from Halloween, The Evil One’s Sabbat by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Related: The Effects of Music on Plants
Dry Bones, Negroes Many of you have gone to church Sunday after Sunday and got happy, when the old preacher started singing about dry bones, you’d knock over benches, just because he was preaching about those bones, them dry bones. But you never could identify the symbolic meaning of those bones – how they were dead because they were cut off from there own people (Ezekiel 37:1-14). The Nubian people here in America are in the same condition as those dry bones that you sit in church singing about. But you shed more tears over those dry bones than you shed over yourself.
This is a strange thing but it shows what happens to a people when they are cut off and stripped of everything. You become a people like no other. There are no others on Earth like you. You are unique, you are different and people of all other nationalities treat you differently; look at your hair. You have 9-ether kingly hair. They treat you like you are a dog.
They say that you’re Negroes. You see the contradiction? Mind you, they say you’re Negroes, because Negro means black in Spanish, yet they don’t call all black people Negroes. Something there doesn’t add up. Then to get around it they say mankind is divided up into three categories: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid. There are no such names. You can’t find those names anywhere in the scriptures.

Excerpted from Our True Roots by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Self-concern You don’t know about uterus cancer until you get it. You don’t know about thyroid defects until you get them. That’s when you become concerned. Instead of being concerned in order to prevent it. In order to be ahead of cause and effect you must be ahead of what caused the effect by knowing.
NO! – You would rather eat junk and get raggedy teeth and then have to go get them pulled. Then when someone tells you that “you have to change your diet, you can’t eat like that, you are getting too old,” you get mad then you say, “I’m used to this. I eat like this, I like this, I like fried food, I do this . . .” This is all the influence of beings who have set out to eliminate you, and sadly they are succeeding.

Excerpted from Whose God Is Responsible? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Return of the Ancient Ones? You are sitting ducks for what is about to take place in the universe. This is because you have no idea what is really going on in the world. You are so caught up in trivial and unimportant matters that you don’t even realize that the “harvest” or “rapture” will occur during a period to come. The time is May 5, 2000, which is the alignment of your major planets. Then up to August 12, 2003 or June 26, 2030 if we, the Anunnaqi are blocked when we return for the 144,000.
Excerpted from Are There (UFO’s) Extraterrestrials In Your Midst? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
OPED: The twelfth, the turbillion
Health Care The elders believed that the plant could cure the sick body. For every illness of humans there exists an herb (a root, leaf or bark) to heal that illness.
Ezekiel 47:12:: Dr. York-El Translation (DYT) - And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, will ascend all trees for food whose leaf will not fade neither will the fruit thereof be consumed it will bring forth new fruit according to his months because their waters they brought forth out of the holy place and the fruit thereof will be for food and the leaf thereof for healing.

Excerpted from Science of Healing by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Children are (what in) the future? (Circa 2000) there will be no family life. Your children will belong to the state. Hillary Clinton is working on that right now. You will have no rights over your kids. A woman will only be allowed to have two children. If she happens to get pregnant after the second child, it will be aborted. They are going to take the children away from the parents. Those kids will receive an education under the principles of the new world order. They are going to be trained at labor camps set up by the one world order to teach them to be guards for prisons, etc.
Excerpted from The Year 2000 A.D. and What To Expect by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
What is Yamassee? The Yamassee are the Olmecs, who came from the original Nuwbuns, who evolved from the Morotopithecus Bishopi in Uganda, where the oldest fossils have been found dating back 20.6 million years.
The word yamassee means “gentle.” It described our nature. We were a passive people, until we had to defend ourselves.
Jesus moved to fulfill prophecy . . . A Nazarite is someone who belongs to a sect of Jews who separated themselves from the norm and set up what would be known today as a cult. As found in Numbers 6:2, where people are told to separate and take a vow. The Hebrew word being used is “Nazar” and means “to take a pledge, make a covenant.” This is joining an existing group much like one would join the masonic order or a fraternity.
A Nazarene is a person who is native of Nazareth. Nazareth is in the southern tip of Lebanon, the present day name of Nazareth is En-naasirah (Al-Nasira).
Ques: So, which one did Jesus belong to?
Because Jesus was born in Bethlehem, which is located 6 miles south of Jerusalem to Mary (the daughter of Anna and Joachim), who was a native of Bethlehem herself as well as her husband Joseph (Luke 2:4; son of Hadhbith and Jacob.)
So, it is clear that Jesus was born in Bethlehem in a manger and that makes him a Bethlehemite (Luke 2:15). Jesus intentionally moved into Nazareth so that people would think that Jesus was a Nazarene and the prophecy (Matthew 2:23) could be fulfilled.

Excerpted from The Glory of Jesus the Messiah by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
The E.T. Plan for our Planet Movies are made so that you will always reflect back to some type of fantasyland idea. I’m sure that from the time you began reading this scroll about extraterrestrials, you were saying “oh that sounds like Buck Rogers” or “oh I saw a movie like that called Children of the Damned.” Don’t you see the spell. It’s like you need to go back to the movie so that you can feel secure and deny the reality of extraterrestrials being in your midst.
So, movies and advertisements showing all types of extraterrestrials had to be produced for the public so anyone that had come in contact or had been abducted would not believe it. The reality should be something shocking to you but the movies have made you numb.
Many movies show different extraterrestrials whose images, in some cases, have been telepathically received by movie directors or producers. This is a plan devised by extraterrestrials. The reality of their abducting human beings for their purposes against their will, wouldn’t be of common knowledge. In other words, whenever you hear or see extraterrestrial-related information, you won’t take it seriously. It is all a part of the plan.

Excerpted from Are There (UFO’s) Extraterrestrials In Your Midst? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Was Jesus a hustler? . . . “Evangelists” sell all kinds of prayer cloth[s], charms, and other items that you hurry to buy. Deceivers like Jimmy Swaggart and many others, have succeeded in taking advantage of those who are caught up in faith, the Holy Spirit and the sincere belief in the Most High. They are the “wolves in sheep’s clothing” and “false Prophets” that Jesus spoke of. These preachers say they are spreading the gospel of the Sustainer. In truth, they are really spreading the doctrine of themselves. Their only motive is to advance their own monetary gains.
Jesus never took from his congregation. He never passed around a basket to receive pledges and donations at the end of each sermon. Jesus was always giving, multiplying bread and fish to feed the hungry, healing the sick, and raising the dead. In performing all of these miracles, he never once asked for payment, nor did he ever tell his disciples to accept money for their assistance. (Refer to Matthew 10:8-10.) Yet, these televangelists and local church preachers are always asking for your money.
. . . Can they truly heal without being paid? Is this a prerequisite to the healing process?
They call their places of worship “churches,” when the scriptures clearly state that Jesus was insulted when he realized the people were buying and selling in the “temple.” (Refer to Matthew 21:12.)

Excerpted from What Is Speaking In Tongues? (The Day of the Pentecost) by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El
Fallible Bible
Zero errors . . . In 2 Samuel 10:18 and 1 Chronicles 19:18, like many bible quotes, the zero was lost. According to 2 Samuel 10:18 David slew 700 chariots and 40,000 horsemen. Yet 1 Chronicles 19:18 says that David slew 7,000 chariots and 40,000 footmen. (Refer to 360 Questions to Ask a Hebrew Israelite Part 4, and Is There A God? Parts 1 & 2.)
Which one is correct? Neither, because there were no numbers in the original Hebrew bible. They used the first ten letters and the sifr, which is the zero (0) that was invented by the Arabs. (Refer to 360 Questions to Ask a Sunni Moslem Part 1.) It came from the Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) word safara meaning “nothing to be nothing” or sifr “to be empty,” from which you see comes the word cipher. So, there are many mathematical mistakes in the bible with quantities and dates, because it had to be adjusted to someone else’s system. Now, if you look up the word math you will see that it simply means – “science, to learn.”
This just goes to show you that the stories of your bible are not accurate and have been revised, re-revised, re-edited, rewritten and rearranged so that you wouldn’t receive an accurate account of the original story. They played “telephone man” with the story being passed down through so many people.

Excerpted from Sons of Canaan by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

Look mommy a black Jesus Many Christian leaders think that after 2000 years they can just paint Jesus black and that is alright. No, it calls for more than that; it calls for an in-depth study and teaching on the life of Christ. After these subliminal pictures of a white Jesus have been stamped in the minds of our children, we have to make this a full time effort to explain what Jesus looked like and we must all agree on one story and one picture. As it stands now whenever our children see a black picture or drawing of Christ they are forced to say, “look mommy a black Jesus.” That is because in their sub-conscious mind Jesus is white. It is the same as a black Santa Claus.
...The truth of the matter is that God doesn’t have a color he appears in. Yet, the Son of God does. Revelation 1:14-15 further describes Jesus’ hair texture which is like lamb’s wool as well as in 1 Corinthians 11:14 where it states that it is a shame for a man to have long hair. This goes to show you that the image of Jesus with long hair could not be the true image of the true Son of God, Jesus Christ.
Excerpted from Was Adam Black or White? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El

The birth of Jesus, celestially The concept surrounding the “Birth of Jesus” is an Egyptian concept. The birthplace of the Egyptian Messiah at the vernal equinox was vigured in “apt,” or “apta,” which means “the corner” or “apt” which is also said to be the name of the great mother; or and apta is also the name of the “crib” and “manger” or “womb,” where the child was said to be born in a manger; and this “apta” as “crib” or “manger” is the hieroglyphic sign of the solar birthplace. Thus the Egyptians exhibited the baby in the “crib” or “manger” in the streets of Alexandria. The birthplace was indicated by the great circle in the celestial sphere the equinox, as it passed from sign to sign. The star in the east also pointed it out. When the birthplace was in the sigh of the bull, Orion was the star that rose in the east to tell where the young sun-god was re-born. Hence it is called the “star of Horus.” That was then the star of the “Three Kings” who greeted the baby; for the “Three Kings” is still a name of the three stars in Orion’s belt. Here we learn that the legend of the “Three Kings” is at least 6,000 years old.
Excerpted from The Sacred Egyptian Initiation by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

A black devil’s tendencies
Uncooperative
(Dismal) – [they’ll] laugh at your jokes louder than anyone else, but won’t tell any jokes; their mission is not to initiate joy.
(Exaggerative) – when it’s cold, they’ll say “it’s freezing.” Or, when hungry they are “starving.”
(Egotistic) – never have anything nice or positive to say about anyone or anything other than themselves.
(Pessimistic) – they overindulge and totally absorb themselves in a negative conversations or actions. But when there is a positive conversation they have little or nothing to say. Example: If you were to say, “wow, that is a beautiful dress you’re wearing,” the negative person leans over and says, “yeah, but the shoes don’t match and she should do something with her hair.” Instead of letting the person have the compliment and praise, they have to add their negative thoughts.
(Secretive) – they’ll never tell you about their past life. They’ll have you spill your guts about your life and encourage you to say more, but you won’t hear about them.
(Single-minded) – when everyone is doing the right thing, they always have another way to do this or that.
(Paranoid) – they always think everyone is using them.
(Wily) – (they try to) justify always “getting theirs” any way they can.
You’ll say that pertains to alot of people, but think about the person who has more than just one disagreeable characteristic, and is very negative and always initiates negativity.
Excerpted from Are There Black Devils? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Ass Sunday ...behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt. (John 12:15, in part) If you Christians want to worship something, why don’t you worship the ass? After all, it was the ass that bore the Messiah Jesus’ weight and delivered him to the city of Jerusalem. The palms on the other hand, were merely laid on the ground to be stepped on and crumbled.
Easter Island Easter Island has no relationship to the Easter holiday...Easter Island lies in the South Pacific, approximately 2400 miles west of Chile. The Dutch Admiral Jacob Roggeveen reached the island on Easter Sunday in 1722 A.D., thus it was named in commemoration of the day.
Easter Island is now governed by Chile, whose vessels stop at the top at the island once or twice a year. Archaeologists believe that three cultural ages lived on the island. These people who specialized in masonry of large stones had developed a defense position. The eyeless statues built on Easter Island were destroyed by a later civilization. This civilization rebuilt the statues to form Ahus (raised temple platforms). They erected gigantic stone busts in human form on the Ahus.
Six-hundred large stones were carved from volcanic rock from the crater walls of the volcano, “Rana Roraka” during that period. The statues measure 40 feet (12 meters) tall. Hundreds have been moved to other parts of the island...The Peruvian slave trade and a smallpox epidemic nearly wiped out the population of Easter Island. When Christianity was introduced in 1868 A.D., the entire population had been moved to the small village of Hanga Roa on the west coast. The current inhabitants were conquered in 1670 A.D.
[Both] Excerpted from The Fallacy Of Easter by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

What up dog? Dogs can cost up to thousands of dollars. People invest a lot of time and money on these animals because they are their best friend. Don’t be deceived because they appear to look cute and clean. No matter how clean they appear, they carry contagious diseases. No matter how cute they look, they will attack you!
Through the advertisements of these animals, the media has convinced you that these animals are safe to live around. Statistics show that there are over 36 million dogs in the United States (60 million in 2002) alone, much more than people can handle. Millions of these dogs run wild in packs throughout cities attacking people and damaging property. People invest millions of dollars on these animals with yearly dog shows, dog-grooming parlors, dog food, toys, and houses. Meanwhile millions of people die from starvation and live homelessly on the streets everyday. In European restaurants and gas houses dogs are welcomed in to eat at the same table and use the same dishes as humans. This is more proof that the dog is his (mankind’s) best friend. Before a person will clothe or feed you, he takes care of his friend the dog.
Excerpted from The Dog by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Harp Project They (government in NASA) are sending different frequencies out in the air now, and they’ve been doing this for a while. They’re giving our women breast cancer by taking the iron in your body and magnetizing it and bring it together to form little particles; and then use it as a weapon in your body to inflame tissue to cause cancer. The iron that is in your body in liquid form that can be condensed into little balls through magnetism is sent out into the air in different frequencies. That is what’s causing women to get lumps in their breast and eventually causes the tissue not to be able to reproduce themselves healthily.
It works through your DNA’s and RNA’s. It gets in your RNA and causes your DNA to be defected, and they’re doing it through sound. It is called the Harp Project. It is done when you stick a headphone on your head, it is done when you stick a cellular phone next to your ear and it’s working. ...I’m not telling people to stop listening to radios or watching TV’s or having cellular phones. All I’m saying is don’t over do it.
Excerpted from Sister: Nin Hagur El, daughter of the master teacher, opened the ball. Newspaper, 1997. by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

How black devils get our leaders ...This is what they are doing to all of your Nubian leaders and those who they haven’t gotten they will eventually try to get. People like Yahweh Ben Yahweh found out the hard way. They couldn’t find out much about his personal life so that’s when they started accusations about killings, racketeering, and fraud. They said he had many wives and that he beat and molested the children. Black devils within his own organization infiltrated him and turned states on him. Beware of the black devils, sometimes they work from the inside out.

Untied Sneakers & Sagged Pants …The reason why they (hip-hoppers) wear untied sneakers and pants sagging down not fitting is because of those tough guys from their neighborhood that “got busted” and ended up in the “slammer” or jail. When arrested the first thing that is taken away from them is their shoestrings and belts to so-call prevent them from committing suicide. This would result in your pants sagging and the untied shoe effect. This became a symbol that you were tough and rough and that you had been to jail. Gradually as marketers saw a market for it, they created a style, made posters and planted them across the town. Benetton, Pringles, Coca-Cola and McDonald’s, to name a few, started incorporating this degrading image into their commercials and it became a style or simply stylish.

Disobedience Led To Bondage QUES: Why did slavery befall your people?
Answer: Because, your people continued to stray from the 613 laws established by El Yahuwa, which were given to you as a guidance. Instead, you resorted to practicing foolishness, and stayed in the corruption of the Canaanites and other nations that did not adhere to these laws. All through the history of the world, the ELOHEEM ANUNNAQI fought for, and protected their children, meaning the Children of Israel, and continued to forgive them. However, they were told if they once again strayed from El’s 613 laws, they, the ELOHEEM, would turn their faces from you. And of course they didn’t listen just as you, their descendants are not listening today.
Excerpted from The Lost Tribe by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Prostitutes & Divas QUES: What are the names of the deities of the sex force?
Answer: The names nymph, dryad and homo-drya are names of lesser deities of sex that were usually depicted as beautiful women. The name nymph comes from the Greek word nymphe and the Latin word nympha which means 'bride, maiden.' This is where the word nympho-mania comes from. It was compounded of the words nymph and mania which means 'madness, frenzy.' Nymphomania is defined as, excessive sexual desire by a female. This is no surprise since women have the power to entice and seduce the male of the species. Another name for a nymph is the Ashuric/Syraic (Arabic) word laylat or imra-atu al laylat, which means “women of the night,” and is still used today for prostitutes – “ladies of the night.”
The word deva also spelled diva is associated with nymphs because it means lurer – someone who entices.
Excerpted from What Is Nuwau-bu? by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.

Are we Negroes? The famous cliché of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., “I am somebody,” is repeated daily. People can see that you are somebody, but the question at hand is, who? Puerto Ricans (are called such)...because there is a place called Puerto Rico, giving them a better name. It at least lets you know where they came from. They’ll say – Whites, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, and Negroes. Pick up on that. It’s a drag brothers and sisters. Albino is legitimate. It means that is what color they are supposed to be.
…Negro doesn’t tell you anything. So you mean absolutely nothing. What can you identify with? Tell us. What do you attach Negro to, what do you attach to it? Nothing. It’s completely in the middle of nowhere. It doesn’t give you a language because there is no such thing as a Negro or Afro language. It doesn’t exist. The land doesn’t exist, the culture doesn’t exist, the language doesn’t exist, and the man doesn’t exist. They take you the true Nubians (Havilahites), out of existence by calling you a Negro or Afro-American, and you can walk around in front of them all day long and they act like they don’t even see you, because you made yourself nonexistent.
…Just as a tree without roots is dead, a people without history or cultural roots also becomes a dead people and when you look at those of you who are called Negroes, you are called that because you are like a dead people.
Excerpted from Our True Roots by Dr. Malachi Z. York-El.
The Real Trinity, Three Jesus’
Yashu’a Bar Maryam – Jesus The Son of Mary (The true one; a Messiah) (John 1:45)
Simon Bar Jesus – Son of Jesus and Mary Magdalene (Christ) (Acts 13:6)
Cleophas, Jesus-Justus, Saint Issa – Son of Cleopatra and Mark Anthony (Holy Ghost) (Colossians 4:11)
You (Christians) should ask yourself, which Jesus of your Bible are you following? I just mentioned the three prominent Jesus’, there are many more.
Excerpted from The Three Jesus’ by Dr. Malachi Z. York
(Some) Pale-folk’s put-downsThe traditions, customs, and way of life, which were given to you by your forefathers were stripped from you (brown people) by the Tam’a-hu (pale people). They called you:

Slim – which is short for the Arabic word salaam, meaning one of peace.
Coon – which is from Kosmosan or the universal being which came into existence first – kun/kuwn.
Nigger – in the Arabic language this is pronounced nijjar which was taken from the Nuwaupic word zenge . . . The word comes from the Tama-reye (Egyptian) dialect, a najaar, meaning carpenter.

Excerpted from The Egiptian (sic) Names by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Matter-of-fact heaven and hellLiberty, justice, and equality are ingredients – and forces of rightness that make up heaven. No one wants to rest all the time, it would tire just as would constant work. Hence, heaven is not a place of constant rest; heaven is reasonable rest and reasonable work plus the responsibilities for well being and happiness.
Heaven and hell are right here on planet Earth in the person of fleshy people. Heaven and hell are states of condition; whatever condition you find yourself in at any place or time is your heaven and/or hell.

Excerpted from Breaking The Spell by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Everybody plays the fool, only fools discredit that. Let’s bless America and its VFWI (Dr. Malachi Z. York) was in Sudan where they hung a man just because he had different opinions of basic fundamental Islam, this is a fact. They would say, “if you don’t believe it, the exact same way we put it in our books, we’re hanging you.”
The only country in the world where you can speak out against the president and people just say shut up is the USA. If you go to any foreign country and speak out against that president, they will cut your head off. We’re willing to sacrifice this country, badger this country, tear this country down and build up Sudan – a bunch of backward rock-worshipping people. Yes, I was a fool, but now I see clear.

Excerpted from Where Is The Devil Today? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
The Evil One’s SabbatsAn organized coven of witches have two types of meetings – a weekly “Esbat,” which is a meeting of the local coven and a “Sabbat,” which is a much larger feast. The word Sabbat is derived from the Aramic (Hebrew) word “to rest.” The word Sabbat as used by Satanic worshippers, attracts evil worshippers from all over the world and is held mainly four times a year.

February 2: Candlemas
August 1: Lammastide Day
October 31: Halloween
April 31: May Eve
The oldest Sabbats of them all, May Eve and Halloween belong to an ancient calendar which was based upon the mating times of animals. Other days on which the Sabbats are held are: New Year’s Day, Saint Thomas Day (December 21), Midsummer’s Eve (June 23), Christmas (December 25), and Easter.
In Europe several places are known to be the gathering places for witches on their Sabbats. The Blocula in Sweden was one well known place, the Puy De Dome in France is another. The Harz Mountains, a famous region in Germany is the most well-known sacred spot for witches.
The number in a coven of witches is traditionally thirteen. Twelve members and the thirteenth member is the Grand Master Azazl. The types of activities performed in these covens varies in degrees of rituals, rites and worship. As you will see, people like the Pope, and Queen of England and various political leaders of various countries and some members of the clergy gather at the major Sabbats to invoke the malevolent one. On each of these occasions a Nubian man is sacrificed. The witches light fires, dance and feast, and sacrifice on the nights of the Sabbats. The blood of the sacrificed victims is sprinkled all about the place. In the year 1970 AD, the public witch-in was held in Central Park, New York on Halloween during the evening hours.

Excerpted from Halloween, The Evil One’s Sabbath by Dr. Malachi Z. York
House of evil. . . The pit of the evil one, . . . is an apartment house which has been around since the latter part of the 1800s AD. This house is popular amongst occultists and movie stars (Boris Karloff, Judy Garland, (Rudolf) Nureyev, Loren Bacall, Rex Reed and actress Ruth Ford, to name a few). This is because it housed witches and warlocks.
. . . This is the same house that Rosemary’s Baby was born, in the year 1966 AD. This is the same house that Pope Paul the 6th visited in 1965 AD. For the conception of Rosemary’s baby. This house is on 72nd street (New York, NY), the same block which (years later) was blocked off twenty minutes for Pope John Paul II, any coincidence?

Excerpted from Halloween: The Evil One’s Sabbat by Dr. Malachi Z. York
More Information: The Dakota
Two American flagsMany Americans do not know that there are two national flags, one with yellow fringes, which was added to the flag in 1959 AD, and one without.
First, the yellow fringes are called “military yellow fringes.” Many people don’t know it. However, there are actually two national flags, one for the military government and another for the civil. The two flags are thought to be the same, yet there are significant differences between them. The flag that you see flying today in schools, municipal buildings, courtrooms, etc. is actually for military affairs only. So, your question should be, “why is the military flag flying in civil buildings?” The flag that is flown during peacetime has vertical stripes, and blue stars on a white field. You can see this design, which bears civil jurisdiction, in the U.S. Coast Guard and Customs flag, their service insignias replace the fifty stars.
The flag with yellow fringes is the military flag, which is the federal government. The flag without yellow fringes is the Union of the Sovereign States, who are under the Constitution.
All elected officials, judges, law enforcement agents and others take the same oath to uphold the laws of the Constitution and the laws within the state in which they live, in the presence of this flag with the yellow fringes. This means that they really aren’t upholding the laws of the Constitution, whether they know it or not. They say the allegiance to the yellow fringed flag and say the words “and to the republic for which it stands.” This is further deception because the yellow fringed flag does not stand for the republic, which is the Union Sovereign States. So again, the yellow-fringed American flag is not the constitutional flag of the republic. Anyone who says allegiance to it is violating their oath of office and the constitution of the United States.

Excerpted from Let’s Set The Record Straight by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Disasters, God & the DevilRemember, earthquakes are in the Bible as something that God brings (Isaiah 29:6). Hail (Exodus 9:23), floods (Genesis 6:17), pestilence (Exodus 9:15), disease (2 Chronicles 21:15), and famine (2 Kings 8:1) are in the Bible as something that God brings.
Now, if we remove God out of the situation, they’ll call you the Devil, and you say (the) Devil is in the Bible as something that God brings. He created the Devil as the subtle and most shrewd beast of the field (Genesis 3:1). Thus, the Devil was smarter than Adam and Eve. If God created humans in the image and after the likeness of God. And we think, feel, smell, and talk like God. Then, he created the Devil and made him the shrewdest, subtlest beast of the field? He was (even) able to beguile Adam and Eve. That only leaves us under the impression that the Devil is a shrewder creature than God. The Devil was able to beguile Adam and Eve who thinks like God. Se he must be able to beguile God also.

Excerpted from Did God Create The Devil? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
“Nigger” redressedNow there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.
The Greek word used for Niger [Strong’s Concordance #3526] is neeg-er, meaning black. The Greek as found in Matthew 5:36, to describe the color of a person’s hair is not neger, but melas “black.”

Excerpted from Jesus Found In Egipt (sic) by Dr. Malachi Z. York
His-(pale)-storyFor 309 years, Libana (later known as Canaan), his wives and their children, along with their companions, dwelled in the caves practicing all sorts of vile acts while no one knew that they even existed. When they first went into the caves, they had knowledge of the divine commandments of the The Annunaqi Eloheem (Genesis 26:5, Koran 18:10,13). As time passed, the descendants of Libana lost consciousness of themselves and began to live a beastly way of life. They became savages and remained in the Caucasus mountains until Abraham came up into the mountains.

Excerpted from Sons of Canaan by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Relative: Mankind and his offspring
Showy black folksI was having the same (wrong) racism with Islam that I was having in America. But, the difference is America offers me more opportunities. So I repeat, stop wrestling with America on behalf of a bunch of people who don’t care anything about you, yet call you their Muslim brother and they come to America to live the American dream. I don’t need it, keep it. And, the same thing applies to the Africa movement organizations and to Egyptology.
The Italians have their Italian parades and they bring out their dress and they do their little thing and it’s cute. The Chinese people dress up for their parades and events. The only difference is everyone else has enough sense to take the costume off, because the word costume really means custom. Take off the custom and go to work. But no, not blacks. You all have to over do it. You walk around with an oversized ankh, and oversized crescent, etc. All of this for what? Just to say you belong to something. All of this just to make a statement to people, “I am a whatever.” As big as the symbol is, you’re supposed to see what I am. Nubians are the only ones who have to learn the hard way.
. . . There isn’t anything wrong with putting on your traditional garbs. But on a daily basis, when you are dealing with people, what sense does it make to walk down the street for a person to say, “what’s that?” Why should I set myself up for that? And, if it’s for attention, then you can best believe that it will be negative attention because no one wants you to come into their store if you look like you are straight out of the jungle. If you are honest, you as a black person feel the same way. When you see another black person walking down the street who is dressed ridiculously, you are afraid.

Excerpted from Does Religion Breed Ignorance? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Slave ship nonsense. . . There were no slaveships, that was a myth. If you brought cargo you would not pack them tight, one on top of one another. Remember, you can claim there was a “demand for ‘African slaves,’” so you wold have made sure that these people were in tip top condition, in perfect health. But let’s humor this notion for one moment. Human beings were packed tight on the bottom of a ship, to sail across the ocean, a trip that takes at least three months right. Now these humans eat right, how else would you keep them alive? After they eat, they urinate and pass feces, how did they survive? You’re talking about fifteen pounds of feces a day, not to mention urine, they would have drowned. So eliminate the slave ship story, it’s very illogical.

Excerpted from Let’s Set The Record Straight by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Caucasian men’s easygoing thirtiesThe devil (a word used by Jesus – John 6:70) has programmed the average Nuwaubian (Negro) so that whenever he hears the name “Jesus,” he automatically thinks of an average Caucasian who is about thirty to thirty four years old. Isn’t this correct?
Now the same mentality is what keeps the average Caucasian and Nuwaubian offenders from killing, assaulting, or robbing middle-age Caucasian men. Why? Because he subconsciously sees him as “Jesus” and therefore respects him more than an elderly man. Check the statistics and the media for yourself and you will see that this is true. How many Caucasians between the ages of 30 and 34 do you see being attacked daily? The answer would be next to none.

Excerpted from What Race Was Jesus? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Christianity’s Salvation ambiguityThe son of God called Jesus died so that you can be saved (John 3:16-17), people were confused about what else they should be doing after he died to go to a prepared place that Jesus spoke about in John 14:2. It becomes even more confusing nowadays because in the books of Matthew, Luke, and Mark, they all record something different about how to receive this salvation. If you believe according to the Bible, no one knows what must you do in order to be saved. Many Christians claim that faith in Jesus Christ is both necessary and sufficient for salvation. So, in other words, faith alone is required which John 3:15-18 supports. However, other verses tell a different story. This is obviously a big problem amongst Christians because whole denominations have split over these bible contradictions.
Mark 16:16 says that baptism is necessary for salvation:
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
That verse implies that faith is a requirement or else you will be “damned.” Thus, this raises the question: Is faith alone required, or is it faith plus baptism? Churches are divided on this question, especially when considering infants and children who die before being baptized. The concept of “limbo” was invented while they were trying to resolve this contradiction. They weren’t sure whether children were to go to heaven or hell.
Some bible verses such as James 2:14-15 says that works are required for salvation:
What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can (sic) faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
And according to your definition and opinion, the term “works” can mean anything from good deeds towards others, following the laws of the bible and/or the fear of God. Some so-called scholars interpret this passage to mean that faith and works are both required, or that faith automatically produces works. Others interpret it to mean that works alone are required. Who’s right, who’s wrong? Because there are other verses such as Galatians 2:16, Galatians 3:5, Hebrews 6:1 and James 2:17 that state works and faith are both necessary and enough for salvation and they don’t mention faith. All of these verses are from the red lettered writing of your bible, which you claim were the actual words of Jesus, the Christ. Can faith alone save you? Can faith plus baptism save you? Can faith plus works save you? Can works alone save you? According to the Bible and not your opinions, which one, two, or three of these qualify you to get to paradise?
Now according to Ephesians 1:4-6 and Revelation 17:8, each of us was predestined for either heaven or hell “before the foundation of the world.” This means that no on can be saved unless their salvation was established from the beginning. If belief is required for salvation, then only those predestined for salvation are able to believe (Acts 13:48, 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14). If obedience is required for salvation, then only those predestined for salvation is able to obey (1 Peter 1:2, 1 Peter 2:7-8). These quotes all state, or clearly imply, that God premeditated or predestined your salvation and damnation long before any of you were even born. So according to the very scriptures that you believe in, you can’t be or do anything other than what you are predestined to be or do. This is telling the criminal who is so-called “born again” that no matter how many times he is baptized, he can not be reformed. According to John 6:44, John 6:65, Romans 9:14-16 and Psalm 65:4, salvation depends on God's decision, and (God) can save someone anytime he likes.
And you wonder why Christianity is divided into so many sects, and no one know their destiny.

Excerpted from Is There A God? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Street smarts
You are to keep at least $7.00 in your pocket at all times.
Keep identification on you at all times.
Beware of unlawful assembly. Although you and your friends may not be doing anything wrong or have any intentions of doing anything wrong, sometimes you are judged according to what things may look like not so much from what they are.
Disorderly conduct is against the law. Learn how to conduct yourself in public. This means no loud talking and rowdy behavior. Don’t break bottles in the streets, don’t harass people as they pass by, etc.

Excerpted from The Little Guide Book For Nuwaubians by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Hip Hoppers, the frightIf you tried to put a suit and tie on the average hip-hopper he still wouldn’t look right. His posture is still like that of a gorilla with his shoulders bent and rounded, humped-back, low waisted, slothful, slow walkers and talkers.

Excerpted from Are There Black Devils? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Hell’s hereEarth is the Devil’s kingdom, and playground. Everything you can imagine that is in hell, you can find right here on Earth now. Such as:

Burning in fire – to watch loved ones burn is to be in hell
People being hung upside down – the Disciples of Jesus were hung upside down
Being eaten alive – there are diseases that eat people while they are alive

Excerpted from 360 Questions To Ask A Christian by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Flugelrods Amongst UsThe Flugelrods (illustration) were the original Nordics before they crossbred with different races to acquire the appearance they possess presently. They are the originators of the Nordic race and live in a cavern beneath the Antarctic. Their chief is named Korg, the original Halaabites, meaning “to blush,” or Hulub. Flugelrods became known as the Neanderthals, or simply cave men, eating raw flesh, running around on fours, and living in a state of bestiality. They found their way into the inner caverns of the planet. Many of them took residence there while others in time used the trickknology (sic) and terrorized other innocent tribes. This seed moved behind the Caucasus Mountains and up into Russia and became known as the Khazars.
And, wool haired seven ether, orientalist of this seed called Asiatic were known as the Sefarad or Sefaradim Jew. These are the grafted devils that Yaaquub created. They are your Flugelrods, original Khazars, and your Asiatic, Ashkhenazims. Their symbol being the universe, the moon called Ummar, the sun called Qamar, and the bright morning star, they (also) use the crescent moon and the pentagram that is the 5-pointed star.
This pale man, or Halaabean, Flugelrod should not be confused with the albino seed, the cursed Canaanites, meaning “low landers,” the descendants of Canaan, of 4,000 years ago before 2,000 years ago, or 6,000 years ago. The Caucasians who have blonde hair and blue eyes, are descendants from the Flugelrods. . . . Canaanites’ leprosy is the result of a curse of defected genes passed down to him from his mother Anis who was an Anaqite (Deuteronomy 9). Remember the Flugelrods and Canaanites produce extremely low levels of melanin, both are melanin recessive beings.

Excerpted from 1996 Nuwaubian Calendar, Extraterrestrial Amongst Us by Dr. Malachi Z. York
The Creator (of evil)According to Isaiah 45:7 the Lord that you go to church and worship every Sunday created evil:
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].
The Aramic (Hebrew) word used for create in this verse under Strong’s #01254 is bawraw, meaning “to create, shape, form.”

The beardAmong the Hebrews the beard was considered an ornament and was not shaven, only trimmed (2 Sam. 19:24). The removal of the beard was a part of the ceremonial treatment proper to a leper (Lev. 14:9). The custom in mourning was and is to shave or pluck out it and the hair (Isa. 15:2; 50:6; Jer. 41:5; 48:37; Ezra 9:3), to neglect it in seasons of permanent affliction (2 Sam 19:24), and to regard any insult to it as the last outrage that enmity can inflict (10:4-5). The beard was an object of salutation (20:9), and it was a custom to swear by it (Matt. 5:36). The law (sic) forbade the deforming of the head by cutting away the hair around it, and of the beard by cutting the corners (Lev. 19:27). This is understood to mean that the hair was not to be cut in a circle from one temple to another, as among the Arabs; neither might that portion of the face where the beard and hair met be shaved. These regulations are thought by some to have reference to the fact that among some nations these customs are part of idolatrous worship. – The Beard, The Ungers Bible Dictionary
By looking at the custom, Hebrew regulations and references quotes back up certain statements, when the question “is the beard law?” arises. The response from a follower of Abraham should be, “who are you to questions the laws of The Creator?” Within the scriptures of Yahuwa, the Most High decreed that the beard should not be shaven or cut.
Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard. – Leviticus 19:27
To be continued.

Excerpted from Women Of The Scriptures (bulletin) by Dr. Malachi Z. York
The beard: Part IIThe characteristic manner in which the beard and hair were shaved, cut, curled or groomed identified specific people in the ancient world. Egyptian, Assyrian, and Babylonian monuments depict the unique way various peoples treated facial hair, thereby identifying with their ethnic identity. The Shemites appeared with thick beards, with pointed beards, or with thin and groomed beards. The Libyans are shown with pointed beards; the Ethiopian (Cushites), also call Falashas are portrayed with Midian cut beards, as we wear; while most Caucasians wear no beard and have clean shaven faces, as females. The Greeks wanted to portray this, as well as the Romans, because, they were both promiscuous societies. When you see a man clean shaven, it has to do with Greek and Rome.

Excerpted from Women Of The Scriptures (bulletin) by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Venus, the “Goddess of love”Note, the second planet from your sun is named after this goddess. In Greek mythology gods and goddesses were said to be immortal.
It is said that Venus was jealous of a certain princess named Psyche (meaning soul in Greek).
Due to the jealousy towards the soul people of Egypt, all the knowledge found within the society of the soul people was made to be interpreted as Greek mythology. In this way it looks like our past was made up of a collection of myths.
It is related that Venus sent her son, Cupid, to inspire the princess Psyche to fall in love with the most despised of men.
This symbolism reflects how you were taught to love Roman and Greek or pale people. Even to the extent of wanting to look like them. Many men shave their beards to look like the Greek homosexuals or like the dog-like beast of Rome who betrayed his own brother to death.
Ironically, Cupid fell in love with Psyche and hid her in a remote area.
You were taken out of Africa, (brought) into the West to keep you hidden from your own people. The pale race wants to look like us, so they will tan their bodies and curl their hair.

Excerpted from Is Valentine’s Day A Christian Holiday? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
ScorpionThe scorpion was the sacred creature of the female deity Selket, a minor female deity representing the heat of the sun, and she can often be seen wearing a scorpion upon her head as she keep watch over the dead body of Osiris. In the story of Isis, seven scorpions protected her and Horus while they hid in the delta. The scorpian was also worn as an amulet against evil.

Excerpted from Science Of The Pyramids by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Cupid’s (and black’s) transformationWithin the story of Cupid you find that by the mid-300s BC he changed from a supposedly happy, handsome athletic man to a chubby infant with wings, a bow and arrows. The winged Cupid (supposedly representing an angel) united lovers by shooting them with one of his arrows.
As you can see, the myth or story of Cupid is an offshoot of what has been done to you (blacks), for you came from an extremely advanced society.
. . . First of all angels are not white babies and they do not fly down from heaven unclothed, bearing bows and arrows.
Excerpted from Is Valentine’s Day A Christian Holiday? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
The Lord’s fondnessThis is a good one.
Psalms 116:15
Precious in the sight of the LORD [is] the death of his saints.
So God actually sits around and waits for his faithful followers to die, and this is precious to him.
Wasted potential of the earthly-mindedYou love this world. Why do you love this world? It is not the only one you know, you visit other worlds in your dreams. You visit other worlds in your imagination. You see beautiful things. You’ve seen crystal cities. You’ve had beings visit your own dreams in long white robes and speak to you and say you’re this and you’re that. And (they) pass you keys. You’ve seen all of it, but you rejected them when you woke up and opened your eyes. Because this world has been made fair seeming.
Excerpted from Whose God Is Responsible? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
New Testament: fact or fiction?There is no such thing as the New Testament because Jesus didn’t have any books, not according to what he was talking about. If you read your so-called New Testament, over and over again, all references are to the old law – the books of Psalm and Daniel, he even quoted them.
Excerpted from Does God Need Religion? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Hitler and religionWhen you (those who’ve studied Islam) hear the name Bukhara immediately you think of the well-known hadith writer Al Bukhari, author of the many hadith books entitled Shahih Bukhari. Well, that’s Russia where the Bukhari hadiyth come from. It is the same city of Russia as the Ashkenazim Jews. Bukhara is the capital of the former Khana as state or jurisdiction of a Khan in Central Russia and now the U.S.S.R. . . Jews was a name applied to the community of Ashkenazim. The Mishnah, the Talmud and most of the Christian doctrine all come from this one place, France influenced. All the talmuds and the schools are there. He (Hitler) knew that these religious people must be eliminated. Hitler read all of the books in Germany. This is how he knew so much about the Jews and other religious beliefs. Christians are nothing but Jews and Muslims are nothing but Christians. They just don’t say it.
Adolf Hitler knew when the Koran was written. The beings showed him a copy of the tape of a hologramic Gabriel who they call Nusku being hologramically projected to a cave inside Saudi Arabia in the year 610 AD and tells a man named Ahmad (later called Muhammad) aqraa or eqra, “read.”
Excerpted from Does God And The Devil Exist? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
LightningUnbeknown to many, by the time you see lightning hit the ground, it is not actually coming down, but going back up. Do a little research, and you will see, that because sound travels slower than light, thunder is heard after the lightning is seen.
The distance between a person and the lightning bolt can be estimated by counting the number of seconds between (viewing) the lightning and (hearing) the thunder. The light reaches the person almost immediately, but sound travels about 1.6 km (about 1 mile) every 5 seconds, which can often be heard from more than 24 km (15 miles) away. The lightning bolt does not hit the ground at a straight angle, it hits vertically, so you will not hear the thunder sound at the same time; the sound from different angles of the bolt reaches the person at different times.
Excerpted from The Book Of Light by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Roast: ancient and currentIt (Chupacabra) was a beast that was very common during the era of the Taino Native Americans. It was raised, fattened and later eaten the same way the pig is today.

Excerpted from Is God An Extraterrestrial? by Dr. Malachi Z. York
Our friend, the catThe cat, from the Carnivora order, is an outstanding meat eater. They are excellently designed for capturing and killing live prey. Cats are intelligent, alert and powerfully muscled. They are known to be quite finicky having an “air of sophistication” about them and are independent.
The domesticated cat (Felis domesticus) was first domesticated in ancient Kemet, Egypt. They were essential in keeping the Egyptian storehouses free of pesky rodents. The Egyptians also worshipped a cat-headed deity called Sekhmet, also worshipped by the ancient Greeks and Romans . . .
Excerpted from Halloween, The Evil One’s Sabbath by Dr. Malachi Z. York
The lone black CanaaniteThe first set of Heka-Khasut (captives of kings) that came (into northern Africa and western Asia) were those children of Hammath, the 11th tribe of Libana (Canaan – Genesis 9). This was the only son that was born with dark hair and skin, so his tribe was allowed to cross the border. When they came, they begain to raid the Black tribes, taking the women back up into the mountains (land of Canaan map) to reproduce. . . With them came a breakdown in the moral structure of Nuwaupian, black, people.

Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation.........