Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Mahoganysoldier1 is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

The Most High God real name

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Greetings, and may an abundance of Peace & Blessing's be given to all. Can you please tell me God's ( The Most High God) Real "TRUE" NAME. Is it in Fact Amen-Ra or RaMa? I am a black man searching for the truth and this is a must for me. Thank you and May you be blessed.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mahoganysoldier1 View Post
      Greetings, and may an abundance of Peace & Blessing's be given to all. Can you please tell me God's ( The Most High God) Real "TRUE" NAME. Is it in Fact Amen-Ra or RaMa? I am a black man searching for the truth and this is a must for me. Thank you and May you be blessed.

Amen-Ra I am pretty sure means Thank you to the sun...but dont quote me on that...
      As far as I know many people related the sun to being god...it provides, nurtures and can destroy.

However I think when you are trying to describe this supernatural "being" if you like it's personal...to each and every person, you need to know what that words means to YOU!

Language is a funny thing and you have to remember that we give words meaning and representation

So I guess my point is....you could call she/him/them hulac (a random word) as long as you know what it means to you...I believe you should name she/him/them make it personal for you

But I guess when you come amongst your brethren you want to be able to associate...why not to stick to what you know!? Everyone refers to she/him/them as what they wish anyway!

But this is all my opinion!
      Check out RebelJewel.com for unique handmade accessories
      Follow me on TWITTER and I will follow you back
      Like the FACEBOOK PAGE
      REGISTER NOW Using discount code REBELFOR2010 for a further 10% discount
      Shipping to Europe and the U.S...
      A Gentleman Will Not Insult Me, And No Man Not A Gentleman Can Insult Me

To Make A Contented Slave, It Is Necessary To Make A Thoughtless One

If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress

Mordecai_7 is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0

Alot of people have alot of different opinions about this...

If you look at history, and where it is said in Masonic teachings that the Gods came to earth from Nibiru (The Annunaki), then you would have to start with Anu, Enki, and Enlil from which come El, Elohim, etc. The names of Amen-Ra and the other Egyptian gods derive from this history, where in the bible it tells us that the gods cohabitated with the daughters of men. Even the names of Yaweh and Jehovah have origins with the Semites, who decended from these Gods.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) taught us that Islam "has no beginning and has no end." This is part of the significance of 360-degrees of knowledge, or universal knowledge. Everything being encompassed thereby. So, Islam was here before the Annunaki. Allah, therefore, was here before them, and so I have to conclude that Allah is the proper name of God.

Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0

God is God or whatever name you choose when u feel the need to mention "God". names are part of the human experience and although words have a strong power, its all about the intention u put to them. if it wasnt like that all humanity would speak one single language.

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

Mordecai_7 is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa Keisha View Post
      God is God or whatever name you choose when u feel the need to mention "God". names are part of the human experience and although words have a strong power, its all about the intention u put to them. if it wasnt like that all humanity would speak one single language.

You make my point about "differing opinions" exactly, my Sister...

fshsndave is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

The Most High God's real name

In the biblical account of Moses meeting God at the burning bush, Exodus Chapter 6 verses 2 and 3 read: "God spoke to Moses, and said to him "I am Yahweh; and I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, as God Almighty; but by my name Yahweh I was not known to them".

Depending on the translation, you might not see the name Yahweh, but Jehovah or The LORD.

So if the account is true, which I firmly believe it is, God himself told Moses that his name was Yahweh.

The book of Daniel chapter 4 has a testimony and account of the Babelonian King, Nebuchadnezzar, where a decree was past down from the Most High through angels, that Nebuchadnezzar should be driven from men and live like a beast till he realizes that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men and gives it to whomever he wishes.

The bible teaches that Yahweh, the Most High, is the God and King who created the heavens and the earth, through his son Jesus who rules under him. It is estimated that there are over 350 billion galaxies in the heavens/universe.

Psalm 145 talks more about Yahweh and his kingdom.

Keep searching for the truth. Don't get caught up in religion if you can help it (except to worship and serve the Most High). Religion is designed to keep people from God, while telling people that their religion leads to God. But those gods are not the Most High. They are either made up by man or demon gods who are enemies of the Most High. Fear him and do justice and good, especially to the poor, which pleases him, and pray to him. Ask him to reveal himself, and what is true and what is not. Ask him to help you find the truth.

God bless.

Thread Information