Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      tamara is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

The Nation of Islam And The Freemasons

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Here is a article i came across over the internet. I think it is very informative. Some maybe offended but i am a truthseeker and have always felt the truth will set us free [rather we like it or not].

The Nation Of Islam
      And The Freemasons
      By David Livingstone
      7-18-6

I've been taking a closer look at the writings of Wesley Williams, and I am shocked. I had no idea the Nation of Islam was so enmeshed with Freemasonry. Enmeshed is an understatement, the two are basically one and the same.

Looking at his "The Book of God", he basically sets the history of the occult in reverse, where it is the "true Islam". Everything is there. The "Sons of God" or Nephilim, also the Fallen Angels, are God, a man, and his council. They have been guiding the select of humanity ever since. He even places them in "Shamballah" in the Gobi desert, being the same as the "Great White Brotherhood", or the "Hidden Chiefs" of "Hidden Masters" of the occult.

The entire history of the occult is co-opted to his version of Islam, including Gnosticism, the Templars and Cathars, and the Holy Grail. He invokes Masonic historian Manly P. Hall as a source, and also Blavatsky, an avowed Satanist. He even has a chapter about the "Masonic secret", which he correctly explains is that "Man is God".

That explains why the creed he expounds is that of anthropomorphism, because it is a hidden method of preparing the unsuspecting masses for the acceptance of the god-man Messiah of the Kabbalah.

So evidently, at the higher levels of the Nation of Islam, like all other occult fronts, Lucifer is recognized as "true God". I wouldn't be surprised if this were the belief of Mr. Williams, or that he would deny it.

Satanism does seem to be the original cult of the NOI, as its founder was accused of instigating ritual murder. That was Wallace Fard, who, according to the FBI, had as many as 27 different aliases, and was a sometime petty criminal. Fard initially joined the Moorish Science Temple, a quasi-Masonic and pseudo-Islamic organization, and seems to have been involved in a conspiracy to usurp leadership of that order, by having its leader, Noble Drew Ali, killed.

Fard finally got in trouble when one of his followers committed murder to, in his own words, "bring himself closer to Allah." He had quoted from Fard's booklet titled Secret Rituals of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam. Although not charged with any crime, Fard was asked to leave Detroit in early 1933 and to never return. He finally disappeared without a trace in 1934.

But he had already initiated a devoted follower, Elijah Mohammed, to whom he taught Masonic superstitions dressed in Islamic themes, and who went on found the Nation of Islam, and claimed that Fard was God. We already know of the corruption that was discovered by Malcolm X. And I fear too about Louis Farrakhan, who too is listed as being a Freemason.

What a gang of criminals. I wonder what their relationship is with their higher-ups, and how conscious they are about the purpose they serve.

If you want to peek through the "Book of God" of Mr. Williams, it's online here: http://www.theblackgod.com/theblackgodpage2_.htm

G1deon is offline Warrior

Off The Chain... On The Way To A Revolution
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 2/0

You can fool some people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all of the time

Teach Sister.
      Let me quote a statement I just recently read.. "Everything happens on time... in time... every time... all the time."

That light of time has come to uncover what this organization truly represents... and time will no longer let ignorance prosper behind lies ...nor uphold false images of men being labeled prophets and gods ..in time, every time, truth will win ...the winds are changing, and just like time... ain't nobody can do anything to STOP it!!

Black Power Coalition Group
      LANGALIBALELE -
      Maroon Forever
      RIP

Mordecai_7 is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 5/0

If you knew the story of Ya'kub then you would know that freemasonry has its origins in Islam; you would know that the White race is a made race of people; and you would know that we gave them 33 & 1/3rd degrees of divine Wisdom, Knowledge & Understanding... Just enough to be able to BUILD a civilization so that they could rule for 6,000 years.

Bugsy is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecai_7 View Post
      If you knew the story of Ya'kub then you would know that freemasonry has its origins in Islam; you would know that the White race is a made race of people; and you would know that we gave them 33 & 1/3rd degrees of divine Wisdom, Knowledge & Understanding... Just enough to be able to BUILD a civilization so that they could rule for 6,000 years.
      Peace bro,

This is TRUTH, right and exact. You can bring food to the table, but you can't make these brothers eat. Some would rather stay hungry (trapped in darkness)...

Peace!

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by tamara View Post
      Here is a article i came across over the internet. I think it is very informative. Some maybe offended but i am a truthseeker and have always felt the truth will set us free [rather we like it or not].

The Nation Of Islam
      And The Freemasons
      By David Livingstone
      7-18-6

I've been taking a closer look at the writings of Wesley Williams, and I am shocked. I had no idea the Nation of Islam was so enmeshed with Freemasonry. Enmeshed is an understatement, the two are basically one and the same.

Looking at his "The Book of God", he basically sets the history of the occult in reverse, where it is the "true Islam". Everything is there. The "Sons of God" or Nephilim, also the Fallen Angels, are God, a man, and his council. They have been guiding the select of humanity ever since. He even places them in "Shamballah" in the Gobi desert, being the same as the "Great White Brotherhood", or the "Hidden Chiefs" of "Hidden Masters" of the occult.

The entire history of the occult is co-opted to his version of Islam, including Gnosticism, the Templars and Cathars, and the Holy Grail. He invokes Masonic historian Manly P. Hall as a source, and also Blavatsky, an avowed Satanist. He even has a chapter about the "Masonic secret", which he correctly explains is that "Man is God".

That explains why the creed he expounds is that of anthropomorphism, because it is a hidden method of preparing the unsuspecting masses for the acceptance of the god-man Messiah of the Kabbalah.

So evidently, at the higher levels of the Nation of Islam, like all other occult fronts, Lucifer is recognized as "true God". I wouldn't be surprised if this were the belief of Mr. Williams, or that he would deny it.

Satanism does seem to be the original cult of the NOI, as its founder was accused of instigating ritual murder. That was Wallace Fard, who, according to the FBI, had as many as 27 different aliases, and was a sometime petty criminal. Fard initially joined the Moorish Science Temple, a quasi-Masonic and pseudo-Islamic organization, and seems to have been involved in a conspiracy to usurp leadership of that order, by having its leader, Noble Drew Ali, killed.

Fard finally got in trouble when one of his followers committed murder to, in his own words, "bring himself closer to Allah." He had quoted from Fard's booklet titled Secret Rituals of the Lost-Found Nation of Islam. Although not charged with any crime, Fard was asked to leave Detroit in early 1933 and to never return. He finally disappeared without a trace in 1934.

But he had already initiated a devoted follower, Elijah Mohammed, to whom he taught Masonic superstitions dressed in Islamic themes, and who went on found the Nation of Islam, and claimed that Fard was God. We already know of the corruption that was discovered by Malcolm X. And I fear too about Louis Farrakhan, who too is listed as being a Freemason.

What a gang of criminals. I wonder what their relationship is with their higher-ups, and how conscious they are about the purpose they serve.

If you want to peek through the "Book of God" of Mr. Williams, it's online here: http://www.theblackgod.com/theblackgodpage2_.htm
      If you read what I said below, this should not surprise you. The FALSITY in all of this can only be plain to someone with true and exact knowledge of the TRUTH.

Master Fard Muhammad, to whom all praises are due forever, taught The Hon. Elijah Muhamad, (Peace Be Upon Him) from 1931-1933. HE (Fard) disappeared without trace and NOBODY KNOWS WHERE HE WENT. Masonic rituals were not part of the TRUTH that was taught. THEM, (PBUH) was given TRUTH required to RESURRECT THE MENTALLY/SPIRITUALLY DEAD. However, Master Fard Muhammad, to whom all praises are due forever, was not A Mason or a Shriner, HE was God in Person. HE came to find that which was LOST, (the so-called negro here in the wilderness hell of North America). HE came to judge the World of the [White] race. HE came alone. (IF YOU READ WHAT I HAD TO SAY ABOUT YA'KUB IN "DO YOU BELIEVE FARD AND WALLACE DODD ARE THE SAME" YOU WILL SEE HOW MASONRY BEARS WITNESS TO ISLAM AS TAUGHT BY THE HON. ELIJAH MUHAMMAD (PBUH)).

The Prince Hall Masons came to The Hon. Elijah Muhammad, (PBUH) trying to find fault in him. Being unable to do this, they began practicing Islam openly in the Lost-Found Nation of Islam. This is the source from which the FOI got its Masonic Knowledge.

G1deon is offline Warrior

Off The Chain... On The Way To A Revolution
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
      Peace bro,

This is TRUTH, right and exact. You can bring food to the table, but you can't make these brothers eat. Some would rather stay hungry (trapped in darkness)...

Peace!
      The food you bring equates to ham-hocks and pig's feet... U eat them!!

TRUTH IS A WHOLE OTHER MATTER

Black Power Coalition Group
      LANGALIBALELE -
      Maroon Forever
      RIP

Bugsy is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 2/0

Quote Originally Posted by G1deon View Post
      The food you bring equates to ham-hocks and pig's feet... U eat them!!

TRUTH IS A WHOLE OTHER MATTER
      Peace G1deon,

Can you explain this statement? The sister believed, based on what she read, that Islamic teachings are based on Free-Masonry and it's rituals. That is completely FALSE. The TRUTH is that Free-Masonry built most of their teachings on the concepts of Islam, as well as on Kemetology. In fact, modern Masonic Shriners STILL uphold many Islamic ideals and traditions. As Brother "Mordecai_7" pointed out, the assumption that the New Islam, as taught by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (PBUH), is based on anything Masonic would be eliminated if people knew and understood the story of Yakub... Now, if you think this is an untruth, then please identify and explain your position.

Peace!

Hotep is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down

Exclamation

People who believe that free masons run the world have there head up there asses. Powerhungry controllers wouldn't make themselves so notable if they are going for the things they are achieving. If freemasons di run the world, you wouldn't know they even exist. It's the same false cover like the "Illuminati" that so many stupid white college students and unfortunately their black followers are ranting about. Who really runs the world is anybody's guess. Seriously, why would world controllers make themselves obvious? Why give themselves an identity (masonry)?

Now yes, there is a small group that runs the world, but I do not know who they are*. But I can tell you that they must be highly intelligent to get to that position, and they wouldn't be so stupid as to let themselves be identified with a certain group. Remember, they are always a step above you.

*The only thing I could possibly guarantee is that they are not people of color and are probobly mostly male and are likely to be blood-related. But that's about it.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Hotep View Post
      People who believe that free masons run the world have there head up there asses. Powerhungry controllers wouldn't make themselves so notable if they are going for the things they are achieving. If freemasons di run the world, you wouldn't know they even exist. It's the same false cover like the "Illuminati" that so many stupid white college students and unfortunately their black followers are ranting about. Who really runs the world is anybody's guess. Seriously, why would world controllers make themselves obvious? Why give themselves an identity (masonry)?

Now yes, there is a small group that runs the world, but I do not know who they are*. But I can tell you that they must be highly intelligent to get to that position, and they wouldn't be so stupid as to let themselves be identified with a certain group. Remember, they are always a step above you.

*The only thing I could possibly guarantee is that they are not people of color and are probobly mostly male and are likely to be blood-related. But that's about it.

This is an extremely naive position for you to take, sir. The Masons/Shriners are INTERNATIONAL and internationalism is ethnically ALL INCLUSIVE, which includes "people of color" as you put it. Who do you think produces U.S. currency ??? Its you and me. The Masons/Shriners produce that currency with their symbology openly displayed thereon. They produce the money and they control the money by controlling those like Jay Z, Rihanna, Kobe and evryone else who makes lots of it. In fact, due to the time in which we now live Masons are doing heavy recruiting to wage war againt God and His people. ( The so-called negro here in the wilderness hell of North America). As an unprotected Blackman in America you are a target of the forces of internationalism and don't even know it. What do you think REX-84 is all about ???!!!

atem is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Icon Sun You didn't know?!

The Nation Of Islam
      And The Freemasons
      By David Livingstone
      7-18-6

I really didn't what to say anything knowing this is a touchie subject, beliefs and foundations are being shakened but the truth of the fact is that the devils and the gods use similair lessons. The masonic Tree of Life and 32 pathways and the 1-10 along with the alphabet lessons are almost a mirror reflection. Its simple research but what is being over looked is that knowledge of the Order was originated by us, in the form of the Egyptians. Monotheism, the first recorded record of it was authored by Pharaoh Ikhnaton (1375-58 bc).Not to say Islam is only this old, one God has always been, but for the record this is recorded fact. I'm honored to know that we are the fathers of The True Order. The true Order and Islam (monotheism) go hand in hand. Now todays watered down order is just a dim reflection of what was. Brothers that know who they are can stand on those principals and be completely productive for our people and goal of liberation. Stop looking for division! Its not the knowledge, its how you manifest it. The tree of life is useful, if you look at it closely theres a 5 pointed star, but within the same tree there's an inverted star. Choice! Yes the devils have supreme knowledge, our condition is not by chance! Satan, evil pertaining to us,( our adversaries) are fallen angels, made by the gods on this mudane plane. We taught them....MAN KNOW THYSELF (inscription karnac temple complex),2000 years later, Greece...".KNOW THYSELF", plus its taught in almost all of America's colleges! "Our knowledge"!. Its not where we was but where we at, we must work with our knowledgable brothers within the Order. We need UNITY, we know who does the dividing!......The faces of men are many, the face of GOD makes us one!!??

atem is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Icon Sun fallen angels-made by the gods

Scienctific fact: humanity began in Africa. Fact 2. people migrated from africa and in time where molded by different enviroments, thats where the term fallen angels apply. Fact: civilization began in the Afro Asiatic region of the world. Fact: Greek culture is a reflection of Asiatic cultures that had already been in establishment 1000's of years before greek culture began, reseach greek historian (Herodotus) he speaks on the Egyptian influence calling them (the gods), therefore the term-made by the gods. No spookism....FACT!!!!

blackcodescripter is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

For real

Just a question Brother? I'm not disagreeing with the facts you pointed out. But what makes a fact a fact? Has it been determined a fact by documentation? Who is the author of this documentation? What is the background of this author? How was this information obtain by this author?

The reason I bring these points up, is because everytime someone ask for facts, anyone now a days can write a article on the internet, publish a book or say they read it somewhere.

I think there is alot of missing information in the history of Egyptian(Kemet) Philosophy, just because the form of record keeping was pass down through secret writings and mental record, which then was stolen and re-interpeted all over again. So what may be a fact here is based on missing parts of history, which can give us a slightly jaded perspective on whats factual. In my eyes if you live within divine order and a righteous life - Here no evil , see no evil, and surely enough you will not follow the evil.

Peace and Blessings God knowledge is ifinite

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecai_7 View Post

greetings-

i am not trying to poo poo on anything that i read on this site but some of these are quite astonishing... it seems to me that the jews want to claim that everything began with them- the muslims want to claim the same and of course the christians as well. i arrived at the conclusion some ago that western theology is not going to get our people anywhere. abraham, isaac and jacob are not real people- they never lived. they are mythological figures that began in kmt and were anthropomorphizied (star constellations given earthly attributes).

i find it amusing that we continue to parrot racist european rhetoric and at the same time claim to be conscious and enlightened. i am reminded of a scripture that reads, "MAN, KNOW THYSELF". yet, we struggle to articulate the phases of the moon, the systems of the body, the seven circuits of the brain or the philosophies of our forebearers who gave all of this to the people of the earth. i hope and pray that we will soon realize that our future lies in our past and that we must search it out... statements such as the one i quote in these remarks notwithstanding. i apologize Mordecai_7 if i offend you- it is not my intention.

peace be upon you

Asafo Asante Diop is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down

The Nation Of Islam
      And The Freemasons
      By David Livingstone
      7-18-6

Hotep Brother. It has been my experience while in the Nation of Islam that brothers and sisters who are members do not participate in the Masonry. I think that if you ask any members in the NOI you will find that they are strictly discouraged from taking part in this kind of thing. I do not question whether or not you read the things that you quoted in your post, however having been in the NOI in the 1960's, participation and membership in the Masonic Order was forbidden. I would as a brother, to another brother suggest that we must hold in abeyance things that we read or hear in the media about our brothers and sisters and not allow the enemies of our people and their imps color our opinion of one another. I remain yours, in the spirit of struggle, truth and dignity.

Asafo Asante Diop

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

Hotep Tamara . . . I apologize for addressing you as a brother. I read the post and did not pay attention to the name of the person who posted it. Much love and peace sister.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edwins View Post
      greetings-

i am not trying to poo poo on anything that i read on this site but some of these are quite astonishing... it seems to me that the jews want to claim that everything began with them- the muslims want to claim the same and of course the christians as well. i arrived at the conclusion some ago that western theology is not going to get our people anywhere. abraham, isaac and jacob are not real people- they never lived. they are mythological figures that began in kmt and were anthropomorphizied (star constellations given earthly attributes).

i find it amusing that we continue to parrot racist european rhetoric and at the same time claim to be conscious and enlightened. i am reminded of a scripture that reads, "MAN, KNOW THYSELF". yet, we struggle to articulate the phases of the moon, the systems of the body, the seven circuits of the brain or the philosophies of our forebearers who gave all of this to the people of the earth. i hope and pray that we will soon realize that our future lies in our past and that we must search it out... statements such as the one i quote in these remarks notwithstanding. i apologize Mordecai_7 if i offend you- it is not my intention.

peace be upon you
      Hotep Brother . . . it is my understanding that at different times we experience different levels of consciousness, and as we grow we realize that many of the things that we embrace at one time in our lives may not be a good fit in another. My sense is that we must not allow that to divide us. As we live, we learn, and we grow.

Freedom is our birthright!
      DIOP

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Asafo Asante Diop View Post
      Hotep Brother . . . it is my understanding that at different times we experience different levels of consciousness, and as we grow we realize that many of the things that we embrace at one time in our lives may not be a good fit in another. My sense is that we must not allow that to divide us. As we live, we learn, and we grow.

Freedom is our birthright!
      DIOP
      greetings-

you are absolutely right about this, my brotha- had i been a bit wiser, i would have pointed this out myself...

...but, is this not the purpose of our dialog...??? to encourage one another to grow and to learn...???

religion is such a touchy subject that many are intimidated into staying away from it- afraid to risk the anger of our brothas' and sistahs'. hopefully, in the future, i will not be so clumsy in my attempt to broach these subjects. also, i am not deterred from working with any and all who feel the spirit of liberation- and it is not my intention to use words that would deter others.

peace be upon you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information