Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 21/0
      Given: 9/0

Homosexuality is Bestiality! and other aphormisms of the 21st century Yahmeesh Y.A.I

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Zoophilia covers this entire spectrum. Where humans are primates committed to same-sex encounters with lower animals.

The term homosexual was coined by Karl-Maria Kertbeny in 1868 to describe same-sex sexual attraction and sexual behavior in humans and a replacement for the pejorative terms "sodomite" and "pederast" that were used in the German- and French-speaking world of his time . He put forward the view that homosexuality was inborn and unchangeable, an argument which would later be called the "medical model" of homosexuality; "pygists".

Killed or be killed is the code of the jungle. But what is the law of humanity? Where I'm sitting civilization has always looked bleak.

Black men can't get jobs with college degrees. Without work, during the Black codes, meant compulsory apprenticeship. Children whose parents were unable or unwilling to provide for them where bound-out until they where 21 to become a tax to the public. While free-adult-vagrants (without certificate) were punished with imprisonment and hired out to private individuals.

This afternoon, my wife told me about 18 Black men raping an 11 year old in Texas. Remembering a similar case, where a handful of youth where spanked with sticks in Africa, I said "they need they asses whooped"!

And they do.

But so does the mercenaries of Africa, who condone "Corrective rape" of Lesbians and wonton mayhem of vaginal genocide.

The Greeks, called there idea of rape "Mentorship". Where pederastic love was said to be favorable to democracy.

Maybe that's why corrective rape, ie. homosexuality is consensually being taught in school to children without parental consent. This is Democracy at work.
      Whatever the case Amoral; Lacking spiritual sensibility defines my feelings right now. But feelings ain't facts.

Today, genital orientation will be evidence of why predators and parasites may increase evolutionary stability.

Redux.

Aristotle, claimed that the Cretan lawgivers encouraged pederasty as a means of population control, by directing love and sexual desire into non-procreative channels. With over 58 million abortions to date. We might just have it twisted. We need a spiritual intervention.

Peace be upon you

book: The Black Codes of the South by Theodore B. Wilson pg.79
      Karl-Maria Kertbeny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Texas Gang Rape: 18 People Arrested in Gang Rape of 11-year old Girl - ktla.com
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_Ancient_Greece
      http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Zoophilia
      http://www.myspace.com/seqenenra/blog/508625975
      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071019090012.htm
      Last edited by Pragmatic; 01-10-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: page correction

DarkManJah is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 2/0

Zoophilia covers this entire spectrum. Where humans are primates committed to same-sex encounters with lower animals.

The term homosexual was coined by Karl-Maria Kertbeny in 1868 to describe same-sex sexual attraction and sexual behavior in humans and a replacement for the pejorative terms "sodomite" and "pederast" that were used in the German- and French-speaking world of his time . He put forward the view that homosexuality was inborn and unchangeable, an argument which would later be called the "medical model" of homosexuality; "pygists".

Killed or be killed is the code of the jungle. But what is the law of humanity? Where I'm sitting civilization has always looked bleak.

Black men can't get jobs with college degrees. Without work, during the Black codes, meant compulsory apprenticeship. Children whose parents were unable or unwilling to provide for them where bound-out until they where 21 to become a tax to the public. While free-adult-vagrants (without certificate) were punished with imprisonment and hired out to private individuals.

This afternoon, my wife told me about 18 Black men raping an 11 year old in Texas. Remembering a similar case, where a handful of youth where spanked with sticks in Africa, I said "they need they asses whooped"!

And they do.

But so does the mercenaries of Africa, who condone "Corrective rape" of Lesbians and wonton mayhem of vaginal genocide.

The Greeks, called there idea of rape "Mentorship". Where pederastic love was said to be favorable to democracy.

Maybe that's why corrective rape, ie. homosexuality is consensually being taught in school to children without parental consent. This is Democracy at work.
      Whatever the case Amoral; Lacking spiritual sensibility defines my feelings right now. But feelings ain't facts.

Today, genital orientation will be evidence of why predators and parasites may increase evolutionary stability.

Redux.

Aristotle, claimed that the Cretan lawgivers encouraged pederasty as a means of population control, by directing love and sexual desire into non-procreative channels. With over 58 million abortions to date. We might just have it twisted. We need a spiritual intervention.

Peace be upon you

book: The Black Codes of the South by Theodore B. Wilson pg.79
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederas...Ancient_Greece
      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1019090012.htm

Luv your title, Prag. Oh my, it's really shocking. Did you come up with that yourself or do you, like too many Warriors, depend on white social theory to dictate your reactions? Here is some useful advice grasshopper: Just because europeans have a history of denegrating life's varieties, does not mean we should follow suit. When we do, we imply white knows best, that we haven't the capacity to see ourselves with new eyes.

i like dudes, pragmatic. Wait. Let me take that back. i luv dudes, always have, always will. i luv the compelling diologues we have about what is ever on our minds; i luv the roughness of another brothers hands in mine and the entanglement of limbs when we playfully wrestle over the last Brazil nut; i luv the warmth of another dude's breath against my chest at nite; i luv the soft reaction on his face whenever i delecately use a straight razor to line his hair in the morning.
      Where in the above scenearios is there room for disgust, Pragmatic? Me and my companion just livin. Nothing 'bestial' bout livin in harmony, is there, Prag? Or would you rather we psychologically abuse one another? How about disable or kill one another over some dumb shit? Is that what you prefer, Pragmatic? Oh, how about this: would you prefer i profoundly fear being ostracized to the point that, to avoid any detection, i fake interest in Sistah's, bring forth a couple of children (to neglect) just to keep the facade fresh, all the while i sneak Bernard down the basement while my female companion or wife is out shopping for tonite's family supper? Quick, answer the questions Pragmatic. Or would you like time to consult white social science for how you should respond, bruh?

Look, it's kool, mahn... Peace.

Jahi

Luv your title, Prag. Oh my, it's really shocking. Did you come up with that yourself or do you, like too many Warriors, depend on white social theory to dictate your reactions? Here is some useful advice grasshopper: Just because europeans have a history of denegrating life's varieties, does not mean we should follow suit. When we do, we imply white knows best, that we haven't the capacity to see ourselves with new eyes.

i like dudes, pragmatic. Wait. Let me take that back. i luv dudes, always have, always will. i luv the compelling diologues we have about what is ever on our minds; i luv the roughness of another brothers hands in mine and the entanglement of limbs when we playfully wrestle over the last Brazil nut; i luv the warmth of another dude's breath against my chest at nite; i luv the soft reaction on his face whenever i delecately use a straight razor to line his hair in the morning.
      Where in the above scenearios is there room for disgust, Pragmatic? Me and my companion just livin. Nothing 'bestial' bout livin in harmony, is there, Prag? Or would you rather we psychologically abuse one another? How about disable or kill one another over some dumb shit? Is that what you prefer, Pragmatic? Oh, how about this: would you prefer i profoundly fear being ostracized to the point that, to avoid any detection, i fake interest in Sistah's, bring forth a couple of children (to neglect) just to keep the facade fresh, all the while i sneak Bernard down the basement while my female companion or wife is out shopping for tonite's family supper? Quick, answer the questions Pragmatic. Or would you like time to consult white social science for how you should respond, bruh?

Look, it's kool, mahn... Peace.

Jahi
      i freed 100's of slaves; i would've freed 100s more had they known they were slaves . -- Harriet Tubman

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
      Zoophilia covers this entire spectrum

The medical model for consentual rape is unchangeable; as referenced. An illegitimate appeal more persuasive is to appeal to a recognized authority on a matter outside the area of that authority's expertise.

The father of Homosexuals coined it for sodomites; pygists. So there is no argument. If I may add "normally sexed," with no direct evidence to contradict this, despite the skepticism; bleak.

Your assignment is geared at democracy; enlightenment, without parental consent.

Whatever the case Amoral; Lacking spiritual sensiblity defines my feelings right now. But feelings ain't facts.

Sodomy is.

Redux.

Aristotle, claimed that the Cretan lawgivers encouraged pederasty as a means of population control, by directing love and sexual desire into non-procreative channels. With over 58 million abortions to date. We might just have it twisted. We need a spirtual intervention.

Peace be upon you

book: The Black Codes of the South by Theodore B. Wilson pg.78
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty_in_Ancient_Greece
      http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071019090012.htm

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Svetozar View Post
      Im glad Homosexuality is despised by African and Afro-American Nationalists!!!

Why would that possibly be in your interest, being u born and raised in Austria?
      i freed 100's of slaves; i would've freed 100s more had they known they were slaves . -- Harriet Tubman

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

because we have homosexuality in austria and europe too.

That ain't no answer. What, you into the euroopean cultural practice of thinking that what ya'll despise, EVERYONE should despise?

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

"Love is unconditional; not clueless."

- Nh'r proverb -

Peace be upon you

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

"Love is unconditional; not clueless."

- Nh'r proverb -

Peace be upon you
      i don't follow you, Pragmatic. Care to enlighten a bruthu?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Most europeans dont despise homosexuality, most homosexuals are white men and women. europeans are the most tolerant to homosexuals. its the non-white cultures in africa and middle east which despise homosexuality
      Oh really? European culture, as a practice, despises anything and anyone they deem different, the Other. And homosexuals (your term, never mine) are deemed different, the Other. To tolerate is to simply put up with something or someone just to make false peace. i emphasize false. Tolerating someone is nothing to be proud of...

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

@ DarkManJah

"Being" Gay feels good.

I can sit on my-own-dick;
      leave shit everywhere and
      not be responsible for cleaning up.

Fuuuckkk. . . .

Resurr-erection.

Permanently blame GOD for everything, even death;
      I claim never happens. "The hereafter;" before now.

Wait...what?

Realizing the flesh;
      The phenomena of
      Reincarnation.

Deliberation or meditation?

(..."temporarily delusioned:" ie. scientifically miserable).

Get drunk and say, the disease is after "ME".

Sin or obstacle?

Condone "Consentual rape" in America,
      and condemn "Corrective rape" in Africa.

Spiritual blasphemer.

That's if you asking "HIM"; Atman, the "Idealist."

Bastard of Humiliation.

Concentrating on the evolution
      of The undifferentiated NARCISSIST.

Gay by Y.Y.A.I

Peace be upon you

Discourse analysis:

"Sin has only one spiritual consequence, and this is invariable and unescapable. It creates an obstacle to enlightment -- great or small, according to its magnitude -- and this obstacle is its own automatic, self-contained punishment; alienation from the Atman, identification with the ego, and resultant suffering. This punishment may not by apparent to us at the moment when we incur it, but we cannot by any means escape its effects. (pg. 107 Patanjali)

How to Know GOD: The Yoga aphorisms of Patanjali
      Translated by Prabhavananda & Isherwood

How to know God: the Yoga aphorisms ... - Google Books

The Future of an Illusion.
      Freud, Sigmund.
      Find: [FrS1 13]
      The Future of an Illusion

Humanizing the Narcisstic Style
      Stephen M. Johnson

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Well damn. i guess the life of this thread should be terminated after that...

But you know what Pragmatic, i got to give it to you, bruh, when you stand by something, you don't let it fall by the wayside, do you? It's admirable. i learned a long time ago, during my youth when i had to conceal my humanity to make the neighborhood continue to feel comfortable in their alienation from MY reality, that no matter what i said in defense of whom i am, most folks gonna stick with the responses they've been conditioned/socialized to give regarding this particular topic. Doing this has a protective aspect to it, in the sense that, such responses conveniently distances that individual far, far away from being accussed of heartfully sympathizing or partaking with something so despised, if that were the case. i am NOT suggesting, bruh, that deep inside this applies to you, since i don't know you personally given we are all cyber-associates here, absent of any meaningful human connection, really. This lack is perhaps the driving force behind most of the interestingly disturbing posts i'v read since 2006. Incidentally, i was tempted to end the last sentence with a "LOL" but it would take away the seriousness with which i approach the issue of doing my part of liberating Black masculinity, within the context of domination, from a definition that puts too much pressure on brothers of any sexual persuasion, to prove our manhood constantly, every...fuckin...day of our lives. So, this whole thing was never about me, bruh. i got me. i'm secure in my skin. But i weep for the brothers who ain't; the ones who awaken every morning and ponder what they gonna do today to successfully keep away any suspicion that they might like dudes, even when they don't. Ain't that a bitch, to have to live like that, to have to be "hard" at times when you just wanna be gentle for a fuckin moment, even when around your bois? This ain't about me!!!! It's about us brothers. In the classroom, when i used to *sub, i don't know how many instances i've witnessed of young brothers hypermasculinizing themselves, from the way they dressed, talked, walked, to the way they answered questions when prompted to by a teacher. The energy used to maintain a distance from suspicion, deserved or not, is incredible, all us brothers can attest, if we are honest. Again, i am NOT suggesting that most brothers are hiding something. Most ain't. But i have to be concerned about their self-identity because, even if one does not have an attraction to dudes, he still feels the social pressure to dispel any suspicion that he does, by engaging in behaviors that oftentimes undermines community strength in these times of War (for instance, there are str8 brothers who reproduce (no real love or respct for the Sistah, as she simply becomes a baby-producing non-entity) even when they really ain't feeling children right now, just to keep people from thinking something might be up with them). That's messed up, mahn! It is this and other pathologies that 'destroy the black family' i have argued in past posts...
      But alas, don't nobody here me. Everytime someone articulates, as you and other have done repeatedly, their disgust about two dudes kissing on the back porch, some brother reading or overhearing such a position feels compeled, even if he str8, to hypermasculinize himself for protection from suspicion. i am not saying that one should keep his comments to himself. i am saying that such comments do absolutely nothing to liberate us. Nothing.
      The Panthers once wrote what they want for our people. This is what i want:
      1. We need brothers, all brothers, to NOT have to continue to go through this shyt.
      2. We need all brothers, regardless of sexual orientation, to overstand that, in the longrun, you can't fight the enemy from the bedroom, but on the multiple frontlines of battle, where one's TRUE manhood is needed.
      3. We need to cease with demonizing brothers who got a thing for each other because the blow does not just land on them particularly, but on all brothers and, more importantly, the sisters (in ways stated above).

Jahi

* Oneday, when subbing for a junior-level class, a brother everyone, moments later, said was gay, stuck his head in our doorway to better listen to me while i was going on about white supremacy or something. Never being the hypocrite, i asked the class, straight-up, to consider the reality that NOT ev-body in here is str8, that perhaps a few of you jus like him. Of course, the brothers went crazy with denials, all for fun, of course. When all the nervous laughter settled, i asked them to consider the following scenario: What if your big brother or sister was like the dude in the doorway, and they confided this to you or you discovered it by accident. Are ya'll tellin' me you would demonize your brother or sister? Just think about it for a minute, i asked them. They did. Not one person i asked to respond said anything negative. Several brothers even articulated, in the most hypermasculine diction they could, that they would still love their sibbling AND that they now overstood what i meant when i said that the comments they made PUBLICLY about the gay brother, was wrong, since nobody could possibly know what each other might be feeling with regarding sexual orientation. After class, 2 brothers, not leaving together, nodded at me in a way as to say, "Yo, Mr. Kimathi, thanks for having that dialogue with us, man." i often ask myself i those 2 brothers were each going through some personal turmoil regarding their own sexual identity, and that, for the first time in their young lives, someone, a teacher, had acknowledge their humanity, not privately, but publicly. Or maybe they had gay relatives. Or maybe, they were openminded str8 dudes who wanted to tell the class to chill with their demnizing, but did not want to risk being accused as a sympathizer (i.e. liking dudes, too). Whatever the case, i've had these dialogues before, with mostly the same responses. Some Warriors will argue i am trying to change the young brothers into being like me. WTF! Whenever the subject arises, i ALWAYS connect it to liberation struggle, by insisting that manhood, in these times of War, is not expressed through sexual activity, but through participation in liberation activities. Warriors, i ask you: how many educators have YOU known who have taken such a stance in your classroom?

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

The fact that you don't come forward to claim injury essentially sets the tone for a conditional arguement if the original condition is true. That is if Counterculture liberation is a choice mediated on the reaction against or for social norms. The example here would be being born gay, or chosing to be homosexual.

Expanding one's consciousness as a perfectly normal condition or the gay gene. Where sexual orientation, much like melanin, is determined by natural, immutable biological factors such as genes or hormones; suggested by Gayrights activists.

I used the European source of Western Homosexuality. You again argue it's humanity; commendable.

Consentual rape: is the mutual consent to use sexual intercourse as a element of criminal genocide when committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a targeted ethnic group.

I get it...suspend judgment. Provide facts.

With that being said, you have provided me with some causal connection between the striking and the spark. Your authority on this topic is questionable.

Point in reference:

Jah: You are teaching homosexuality in school without parental consent.

Prag: The father of Homosexuals coined it for sodomites and pedophiles; pygists. So there is no arguement.

My authority on homosexuality is limited to my own rape as a child. So what you believe we have in common is profane.

Your philanthropist spirit hints at the suggestion that a questionable action is made right by the frequency of its commission; at a very specialized level of intimacy by making two wrongs a right a "common practice."

So the next time your "honoring their legacy" consider apologizing for genocide, tell em' "The white man made you do it."

Peace be upon you

http://borngay.procon.org/

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

The fact that you don't come forward to claim injury essentially sets the tone for a conditional arguement if the original condition is true. That is if Counterculture liberation is a choice mediated on the reaction against or for social norms. The example here would be being born gay, or chosing to be homosexual.

Expanding one's consciousness as a perfectly normal condition or the gay gene. Where sexual orientation, much like melanin, is determined by natural, immutable biological factors such as genes or hormones; suggested by Gayrights activists.

I used the European source of Western Homosexuality. You again argue it's humanity; commendable.

Consentual rape: is the mutual consent to use sexual intercourse as a element of criminal genocide when committed with the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a targeted ethnic group.

I get it...suspend judgment. Provide facts.

With that being said, you have provided me with some causal connection between the striking and the spark. Your authority on this topic is questionable.

Point in reference:

Jah: You are teaching homosexuality in school without parental consent.

Prag: The father of Homosexuals coined it for sodomites and pedophiles; pygists. So there is no arguement.

My authority on homosexuality is limited to my own rape as a child. So what you believe we have in common is profane.

Your philanthropist spirit hints at the suggestion that a questionable action is made right by the frequency of its commission; at a very specialized level of intimacy by making two wrongs a right a "common practice."

So the next time your "honoring their legacy" consider apologizing for genocide, tell em' "The white man made you do it."

Peace be upon you

Born Gay ProCon.org - Is sexual orientation determined at birth?

You use 'the european source on western homosexuality'? But what do YOU think, truly think OUTSIDE of your european footnotes? i do not refer to european sources in defense of my humanity, bruh. i look to my self, my hopes for our people, as the primary source coloring what i say on the issue. If we self-identify as enlightened, it implies we no longer refer to 'european sources' to explain anything. When we do, eveerything our people do is classified as pathological, even resisting becomes problematic, wehen viewed from a 'european source'. Omowale says we must look st one another with new eyes, mahn. That is what i tend to do because it makes sense to do so. i don't know ANYTHING about gay rights. i don't even read stuff on that. That website you ended your post with is another 'european sosurce' that does nothing for me in terms or providing me with information to use in my arguments, AS i RIDE ON MY OWN FLOW. Do you? In none of my post on this subject have you read me preface something with 'european sources', mahn. Your recommending me "the future of an illusion", another 'european source' did nothing for me, though i read most of it out of respect to your obvious implied request that i do.
      i don't know what else to say, Pragmatic. It is unfortunate that you dont overstand the dire social repercussions (on brothers first, sisters, secondarily) of your public commentaries on the subject. Apparently, this is about YOU and not our people and what's in their best interest. Your commentaries perpetuate black male existential suffering in this society. Can't you see that?

And the genocide angle: you still haven't rationally explained that. Honestly, i am not as smart as you, but, damn, i don't see the connection between two dudes kissing on the back porch and the genocide of our race, when there is chance that 1 of them dudes got kids (read an earlier post about the many gay dudes i know who have offspring, some from a sincere desire to be a father-figure, some by accident, some to throw off suspcision, etc). No matter what therir motivation, they are REPRODUCING, perhaps, i will argue catiously, with the frequencey of a brother who self-identifies as str8, as i know many str8 dudes, in their late 20's, without children...
      You provide an argument from 'european sources". Mine come from experiential knowledge gained from living in the hood.

Bruh, look, i am so, so sorry about the profoundly unfortunate childhood exprience you encountered, though i never said or implied we have something in common. i wish you had shared this with us in the past, as it goes a long way to explain your position, even though before i knew about it, i still respected, though disagree, with most of what you've written on this. i am no prophet and therefore will never say that oneday you will finally get through the experience. You won't. But i do hope that one day you realize thst your postion on this subject does not liberate.

Jahi

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Top of the mourning to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManJah View Post
      But what do YOU think, truly think OUTSIDE of your european footnotes?
      Here's a my critique:

But i do hope that one day you realize thst your postion on this subject does not liberate.

Jahi
      More power to you.

Peace be upon you

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Pragmatic, you still haven't explain how you work genocide into the picture, mahn. And intentional genocide via consentual sexual intercourse? Now, there is sisters and brothers, representing hetero and homo beingness, who are hiv positive and knowingly sleep with others while concealing their health status. If this is what you are referring to, then i concur that its fukd up this happens. But you can't rationally argue that two dudes who hook up for sex are genocidally thinking about destroying each other. You can't posibly believe this, right? i mean, your name is Pragmatic, which means, well, you know, that you pragmatic...

Jahi

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Pragmatic, you still haven't explain how you work genocide into the picture, mahn. And intentional genocide via consentual sexual intercourse? Now, there is sisters and brothers, representing hetero and homo beingness, who are hiv positive and knowingly sleep with others while concealing their health status. If this is what you are referring to, then i concur that its fukd up this happens. But you can't rationally argue that two dudes who hook up for sex are genocidally thinking about destroying each other. You can't posibly believe this, right? i mean, your name is Pragmatic, which means, well, you know, that you pragmatic...

Jahi

..."I remember my reaction to Little Black Sambo. Sambo was, first of all, a coward. When confronted by the tigers, he gave up the presents from his father without a "struggle" - first the umbrella, then the beautiful crimson, felt-lined shoes, everything, until he had nothing left. And afterward, Sambo wanted only to eat "pancakes". He was totally unlike the courageous white knight who rescued Sleeping Beauty. The knight was "our" symbol of purity, while Sambo stood for humilation and gluttony. Time after time, we heard the story of Little Black Sambo. We did not want to laugh, but finally we did, to hide our "shame", accepting Sambo as a symbol of what Blackness was all about. (Newton, pg.20)

Huey P. Newton
      "Revolutionary Suicide"
      Justifiable Homicide

"...Several years ago, the weekly television presentation and promotion of the Black male as a female and a transvestite, as portrayed in Flip Wilson's role of "Geraldine," was a similar undermining of the Black male's genetic makeup and masculinity. There was/is no such similar weekly television portrayal of a well-dressed white male as a female and transvestite in the white supremacy system and culture.

Blacks and other non-white people do not perceive these messages because they are blind to the context of the white supremacy power structure that surrounds them. They look at such programs and are pleased; they smile and laugh. Nonetheless, this continued presentation of Black genetic inferiority makes the final destruction of Blacks appear to Blacks themselves as a relief from the burden of their own genetic inadequacy. One can be assured that there will never be a weekly television presentation of a constitutionally and genetically deformed blue-eyed, blond white male, playing opposite an intelligently behaving Black male of normal stature, as long as the white supremacy system remains intact.

These more subtle means of achieving justifiable homocide all serve to advance the ultimate goal of white genetic survival. For, with Black adult males unable to function as men (on drugs, in prison, as clowns and buffoons, as infants and perceived as genetic defectives, transvestites and homosexuals), there will not be a major threat of white genetic annihilation, and white genetic survival is assured.

The white collective cannot be asked to cease their drive for justifiable homocide in its gross and subtle forms. To do so would mean white suicide. It is therefore the self-respecting task of Blacks and all other non-whites to understand the war and the behavioral dynamic of white supremacy, in which they are presently trapped. Through this understanding, we must evolve our own behavior (in all areas of people activity) that will eventually checkmate this global white necessity and injustice.

It is therefore the self-respecting task of the Blacks and all other non-whites to understand the war and the behavioral dynamic of white supremacy, in which they are presently trapped. Through this understanding, we must evolve our own behavior (in all areas of people activity) that will eventually checkmate this global white necessity and injustice.

Black people may begin by educating all Black male children to understand white supremacy and by putting increased pressure on Black males to recognize their role as husbands and fathers. This understanding means that Black men must work and provide support for their families, which the white collective attempts to prevent them from doing. Males who do not demand and fight, if necessary, to have jobs cannot become husbands or fathers. Most certainly, teenage male children cannot become parents, which means that Black females will have to learn when and under what circumstances they should relate to Black males in the act of sexual intercourse and self reproduction.

This internal pressure to preserve the role of Black manhood becomes a means by which the concept of Black manhood is developed and preserved by Black people themselves. This activity will counter the thrust of the Black male as

• female
      • clown
      • infant
      • buffoon
      • transvestite
      • homosexual
      Black males who are unwilling to fight for their manhood are thereby indicating that they debase Black manhood and will not be able to teach it to the next generation. These males do no deserve the privilege of procreating themselves, and this should be enforced by all Black females who are self-respecting.

White supremacy is war against Black people in general and against Black male in particular, as embodied in such tactics and strategies as justifiable homicide. It will require a total commitment and counter war effort on the part of all Black people to neutralize, by every means at their disposal, this war of racist injustice.

As Black people, we also can adopt the definition that under the conditions of white supremacy, Black manhood does not mean macho or money, but instead it means warrior or soldier against white supremacy, embracing everything that the words warrior or soldier imply. Those who do not wish to be warriors or soldiers should not procreate themselves, as their offspring can be expected to be destroyed by white supremacy anyway. This is by no means a definitive statement on Black response to justifiable homicide, but it is an attempt to elevate the discussion on this specific white supremacy war strategy. Further discussion amongst Black people will help to define all necessary Black behavioral response.(Welsing pg. 190)

Francis Cress Welsing

The Isis Papers

exerpt from, "The Final Destruction of the Black Family: Justifiable Homosexuality in Public schools and education"

CA Public School District teaches 1st gr. curriculum that Normalizes Same-Sex Unions

video('s) here:

CA Public School District teaches 1st gr. curriculum that Normalizes Same-Sex Unions

(CNSNews.com) – The Alameda, Calif., public schools are adopting a curriculum that will require first graders to read literature that equates same-sex unions with a family made up of a mother, father and child.

About SB 777

210.7. “Gender” means sex, and includes a person’s gender identity and gender related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth.

221. This article shall not apply to an educational institution that is controlled by a religious organization if the application would not be consistent with the religious tenets of that organization.

SB 777, signed by Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2007, prohibits all public school instruction and every school activity from “promoting a discriminatory bias” against (effectively requiring positive depictions of) transsexuality, bisexuality, and homosexuality to schoolchildren as young as five years old.

SB 777 means children will be taught their “gender” is a matter of choice.

When fully implemented, SB 777 will affect everything on campus -- classroom instruction, instructional materials, textbooks, guest speakers, handouts, videos, sex education, drama, music, school assemblies, sports teams, homecoming games, school proms, school clubs, etc. There is no “opt out” for parents.

Karen England, executive director of theCapitol Resource Institute.

says, "Parents want the assurance that when their children go to school they will learn the fundamentals of reading, writing and arithmetic – not social indoctrination regarding alternative sexual lifestyles. Now that SB777 is law, schools will in fact become indoctrination centers for sexual experimentation,"

SB 777 incorporates the strange Penal Code definition of “gender” and places it into the Education Code, reading: “Gender” means sex, and includes a person’s gender identity and gender related appearance and behavior whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth.” This means boys becoming girls and girls becoming boys would have to be positively portrayed in health textbooks, sex education classes and school assemblies.

Peace be upon you

ref:

Final Destruction of the Black Family: Justifiable Homosexuality in Public education

Final Destruction of the Black Family: Justifiable Homosexuality in Public education

sb 777 is law:

http://gaytheistagenda.lavenderliber...-about-sb-777/

Lawmakers pass redefinition of 'sex'

sb 777 is law - Bing=

Read more: 'Mom' and 'Dad' banished by California 'Mom' and 'Dad' banished by California

SB 777

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

...and the beat goes on...

Thanks for sparring with me on this topic Pragmatic.

Jahi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information