Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Please don't let the trolls kill this site

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Please don't let them!!!! They killed afrochat. I had over 1500 post of substance on there.

These WHITES won't let US have nothing

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

The'll kill themselves long before they can kill this site.
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

DarkManJah is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 2/0

Icon Flame

Politically, i dont know why this forum continues to welcome them as...Warriors? WTF! (Now we proclaiming them Warriors?). There is nothing morally wrong about denying them entry into OUR stream consciousness. Let them wade somewhere else. We don't owe them nothing, the least of which is access to a sight supposedly dedicated to Pan-Afrikan thought and action. WTF! Why is it that every month some white boy on herrrrr? Too much guilt running this forum: what's the point, ya'll trying to appear compassionate and open-minded by allowing whites into the mix? You wanna look friendly to them or something? Fuk dem! This reminds me of students in the classroom who invite the quiet and probably too-afraid-to-speak white boy into their dialogues, out of what, guilt for formerly denying his existence (King said love your enemy)just as they did us and continue to do? That's called twisted, irrational guilt, if u ask me, and i believe the same is being practiced by the moderators of this site. Hell, Toni Morrison's daddy did not even allow them to enter their house, making them stand outside on the porch to conduct business. (And u know i luv me some toni even though she hardly Pan-Afrikan, but like stevie wonder, in his 1976 song "Saturn", she be taking pot shot at they azz, but they so insanely happy about the fact she can write and think with the best of their white male intellectuals, all the while they too stupid to see she throwing stones daily at their asses through some of her writings).

Ya'll can filter them out easily. We don't need their insight because they have no insight, only the bull they've been conditioned to respond with: "Why can't we all get along, we all the same underneath." NO WE AIN'T! We was NEVER like them! i know that cultures interact and exchange stuff via friendly associations, but them devils FORCED shyt on us, we did not embrace their ways with open arms, so why feel guilty about denying them access to our world after they forced us into theirs? 2 wrongs make a stupid, yo!

Lose the guilt. Not allowing them to be here is not reverse racism, even if it was, so what, even they bible say do to others what they do to you! Ban they ass from here. The internet is not democratic, just like the society that created it.

Jah jus spoke
      i freed 100's of slaves; i would've freed 100s more had they known they were slaves . -- Harriet Tubman

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

can't say it no betta...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManJah View Post
      Politically, i dont know why this forum continues to welcome them as...Warriors? WTF! (Now we proclaiming them Warriors?). There is nothing morally wrong about denying them entry into OUR stream consciousness. Let them wade somewhere else. We don't owe them nothing, the least of which is access to a sight supposedly dedicated to Pan-Afrikan thought and action. WTF! Why is it that every month some white boy on herrrrr? Too much guilt running this forum: what's the point, ya'll trying to appear compassionate and open-minded by allowing whites into the mix? You wanna look friendly to them or something? Fuk dem! This reminds me of students in the classroom who invite the quiet and probably too-afraid-to-speak white boy into their dialogues, out of what, guilt for formerly denying his existence (King said love your enemy)just as they did us and continue to do? That's called twisted, irrational guilt, if u ask me, and i believe the same is being practiced by the moderators of this site. Hell, Toni Morrison's daddy did not even allow them to enter their house, making them stand outside on the porch to conduct business. (And u know i luv me some toni even though she hardly Pan-Afrikan, but like stevie wonder, in his 1976 song "Saturn", she be taking pot shot at they azz, but they so insanely happy about the fact she can write and think with the best of their white male intellectuals, all the while they too stupid to see she throwing stones daily at their asses through some of her writings).

Ya'll can filter them out easily. We don't need their insight because they have no insight, only the bull they've been conditioned to respond with: "Why can't we all get along, we all the same underneath." NO WE AIN'T! We was NEVER like them! i know that cultures interact and exchange stuff via friendly associations, but them devils FORCED shyt on us, we did not embrace their ways with open arms, so why feel guilty about denying them access to our world after they forced us into theirs? 2 wrongs make a stupid, yo!

Lose the guilt. Not allowing them to be here is not reverse racism, even if it was, so what, even they bible say do to others what they do to you! Ban they ass from here. The internet is not democratic, just like the society that created it.

Jah jus spoke

i'm widit....

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-03-2011, 07:32 PM

Thread Information