Thread: Question?

manifestdestiny is offline Administrator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 1/0

Question?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Are we effective? Have we made life better for ourselves, for our children, for our people and their children? As the vanguard of Afrikan people, can you say circumstances are improving? We often call the cause a war, one in which we are all soldiers but what fortifications do we have in place, what assurances can we offer the civility that we protect? Sustenance? Protection against the Government and it's law enforcement? Protection from our selves and the cannibals within our community? What battles have we won, whose ass have we kicked? Have we become nothing more than soap box revolutionaries catering to our own , the few that straggled in shouting amen, preach preacher with every declaration? I visited site after site, commentary after commentary and it's all compensatory rhetoric for the battered ego and out of frustration I yell out where is the practical application of an agenda, why are we not mass mobilizing, why are we following impotent snitches and weaklings with no vision. we generate over 500 billion dollars annually as a people in this country alone, why is there no campaign to educate our community on investment opportunities, educational mileages, and job creation and training? If someone can answer these questions please, do. Even if you don't want the Krakkas to see your response in-box me.

edwins is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

greetings-

you ask some pointed questions. i have asked some of the same questions myself. i wish i could answer. my first inclination is to observe- who, what, when and where. next, to analyze- how and why... if i am to accomplish anything it will have to be done scientifically and strategically. otherwise i am just talking... many of us do good work in our way and on our own schedule... we don't always broadcast what we have done or whom we may have helped... that sounds as if we are bragging. i would like to think that we are on the right track, even if we may be a little slow in getting the train to leave the station. i sometimes think that we may not appreciate the seriousness of our present condition (things have gotten way out of hand). nor might we know how to get back to a more workable condition. i think it is time we begin to think in terms of preservation and defense. unfortunately, the infrastructure to do so is lacking to say the least.

peace be upon you

JAH III is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 20/0
      Given: 2/0

Hello to all my afrikan family. In response to manifest destiny: We don't have any real 'agenda' for jobs, education, or investments in the U.S., because the black preachers and politicians who are 'leading' the masses of Afrikans-in-America are allied with our enemies, to keep us lost and confused, while they enrich themselves! The black business/persons are only interested in "showing off" their prosperity, and are very narrow in their scope of investments (not global oriented). Because of this narrowness, when the U.S. falls, they will fall with it!

The Afrikans-In-America community has been abandoned and neglected, like Detroit, left to rot and decay, a 'reminder' of what it looks like to be "boycotted" and embargoed by the white main-stream society. Our 'position' as favored minority has been given to/taken by 'latinos.' (A TACTICAL WHITE OLIGARCHY PLAN OF DIVIDE/RULE)

The masses of our people are misled, ignorant, and/or confused! They don't read, study, or travel internationally (they have no money), so they remain ignorant of world affairs. Only by organizing at the grass-roots level, and by taking the 'lead' themselves can the masses of our people break the 'spell' of their black and white controllers/handlers/overseers. They need to connect globally with those of our people who know what direction to take/follow. If you don't know, ask somebody who does. Today there is no reason for being ignorant and misled!

There is no salvation, freedom, or justice for us as an Afrikan people/nation in the United States! See our book "The Panama Bible" on this forum. Any real, efective investment plan/program has to be global, and should focus on re-building and empowering Afrika, and the Afrikan Diasporan lands. Many of our people in these areas are desperately seaching for financial partners, to share wealth and opportunities with. Believe us, we are already getting good results here in Panama, Central America! Afri-Cubans in Cuba really need partners to help them start businesses, and to help 'off-set' the huge imbalance of wealth between white cubans (more) and black cubans. As a people/nation, we must do the hard work first, build a global nation of our own, then we will prosper, and be free! Anything less is illusion, and a waste of precious time!

knowledge1 is offline Premium Member

Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by JAH III View Post
      Hello to all my afrikan family. In response to manifest destiny: We don't have any real 'agenda' for jobs, education, or investments in the U.S., because the black preachers and politicians who are 'leading' the masses of Afrikans-in-America are allied with our enemies, to keep us lost and confused, while they enrich themselves! The black business/persons are only interested in "showing off" their prosperity, and are very narrow in their scope of investments (not global oriented). Because of this narrowness, when the U.S. falls, they will fall with it!

The Afrikans-In-America community has been abandoned and neglected, like Detroit, left to rot and decay, a 'reminder' of what it looks like to be "boycotted" and embargoed by the white main-stream society. Our 'position' as favored minority has been given to/taken by 'latinos.' (A TACTICAL WHITE OLIGARCHY PLAN OF DIVIDE/RULE)

The masses of our people are misled, ignorant, and/or confused! They don't read, study, or travel internationally (they have no money), so they remain ignorant of world affairs. Only by organizing at the grass-roots level, and by taking the 'lead' themselves can the masses of our people break the 'spell' of their black and white controllers/handlers/overseers. They need to connect globally with those of our people who know what direction to take/follow. If you don't know, ask somebody who does. Today there is no reason for being ignorant and misled!

There is no salvation, freedom, or justice for us as an Afrikan people/nation in the United States! See our book "The Panama Bible" on this forum. Any real, efective investment plan/program has to be global, and should focus on re-building and empowering Afrika, and the Afrikan Diasporan lands. Many of our people in these areas are desperately seaching for financial partners, to share wealth and opportunities with. Believe us, we are already getting good results here in Panama, Central America! Afri-Cubans in Cuba really need partners to help them start businesses, and to help 'off-set' the huge imbalance of wealth between white cubans (more) and black cubans. As a people/nation, we must do the hard work first, build a global nation of our own, then we will prosper, and be free! Anything less is illusion, and a waste of precious time!
      Well you can ask yourself, did the white fouding fathers of america bring black people to America to rule? No off course not, they brought black people to be slaves and workers of their empire, and to keep them down.

I am lost myself, when you see the white europeans controlling more then 60 % of the territory of this world, then you wonder how they did it? divide and conquer is a way to do it, but they need us to complete their empire.

The white europeans control all the knowledge,technology,military power,political power,whites no space program in Africa,the UN veto council says it all.. Is there anything the white man cant do on this earth?[COLOR="Silver"]

G1deon is offline Warrior

Off The Chain... On The Way To A Revolution
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0

Its hard to measure our progress by a stick.. but from the flip-side of the coin, I see that babylon is hiring more policemen and tightening its screws and to that extent it's exercising more domain and control over the people... this system knows the tables are turning and is doing everything in its means to keep power in its favor... but there resides something inside of me, knowing they can never stop what will come for them... we will win this war

Black Power Coalition Group
      LANGALIBALELE -
      Maroon Forever
      RIP

JAH III is offline Warrior

Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 20/0

The "white man" (mostly the oligarchy) cannot 'heal' or 'save' himself from his own folly and self-destruction (dark mass consciousness)! He is like the "biblical" pharaoh of ancient egypt, whose heart was 'hardened' against justice, and against the people whom his empire dominated and oppressed. He will go down in ruin not ever changing his 'character.'

he is in "agreement" with his low-negative, "ice-man inheritance." he will have to be removed from power by us by force! Unfortunately for everyone involved, force-power is all that he knows and respects! It is time that he is taken "out of his misery" and 'psychic' pain-trauma. He is the sickest man on this planet, and he causes sickness-death, like a plague/cancer, wherever he goes! He really needs to be locked away in a mental institution/insane asylum, far away from civilised people and nations. This would be very "humane"!

manifestdestiny is offline Administrator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Given: 1/0

Progress can measured, any form of change over time can be measured. Our cause has been measured, our leadership has been measured. Even the evidence of our effectiveness can be measured by the responses. My response is that we have not progressed. We have simple given ground with every advance thus canceling out what ever progression we have made. I will try to set more objectives rather than rhetoric.

Thread Information