Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 22/0
      Given: 9/0

2Pac - Wonda Why They Call U Bitch: synopsis

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      [nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX7eQQyHji8[/nomedia]

My wife's friend is getting evicted; terrible. And when you don't have housekeys, your homeless. The circumstances are variable: mostly childsupport, and living beyond her means.

On another note, earlier that day, my wife told my daughter (during family counseling), "All little boys just want to stick they thangs in any hole they can;" tragic.

While cleaning up, after Karamu, her friend's situation surfaced and today's lesson sunk in simutaneously. I told my wife, "How do you know what all little boys want, that's why I'm here; for her to ask me what little boys and men think about." I told her, "All your doing is giving her an excuse to play the victim, and not be responsible for her part in the relationship."

I asked her, "Where is the man her friend was sleeping with a couple months ago (pillowtalk). She said, "her friend had been single for a second." I said, "How come she don't ask him for help?"

You see, "That's why we call you bitch." You raise these young women teaching them men just want to stick they dick in any hole, but all they while giving up the pussy. Then when your supposed to be holding that man responsible, when you need him, you don't hold him accountable.

She's been kicking so much game at herself, she done got stuck. But every body plays the fool, sometimes.

"What does my daughter think about me when you tell her that?" (That's why it's hard for little girls to talk to there fathers); rant.

I finished by telling my wife, "Your responsible for breaking that chain with our daughter. That self-defense mechanism ain't like telling her to look both ways before crossing the street."

Peace be upon you

Pragmatic is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 22/0
      Given: 9/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      P.S

I told my daughter, "You should expect great things from the man in your life.

When we wake up in the mourning: we do yoga, meditate, and get into the rhythm of the living, GOD willing without sex."

I went on to say, "The friends, I remember dearly could talk for hours never mentioning sex.

You can tell the difference between a boy and young man by what they talk about on the phone, too. If all he wants to do "Hit it"! Then he's a boy. If he looks for stuff to talk to you about just to hear your voice, he's a young man.

Me and your mama, look for things to talk about just to giggle.

Expect great things from your friends."

Peace

Thread Information