Nadir Distorted Soul

Welcome to the Distorted Soul Update. Your source for news about Nadir and Distorted Soul.

Please be sure to add fanreach@reverbnation.com to your address book to ensure unfiltered access to this vital dose of information and funk.

I know you're like, "What's the deal, Nadir?"

Three emails in six weeks? Well, so much good news came up over the last few days, I had to clue you in. I promise this will be short, sweet and groovy.

Big thanks to everyone who caught us in New York City and Maumee, Ohio last week. We also appreciate all the positive feedback about the LIVE VIDEO from our Fox 2 Morning Show performance. If you haven't seen it yet, Click HERE to watch.

~~~~~~~

Nadir Speaks: Listen LIVE to Radio Interviews Tonite & Tomorrow

In between mixing Maceo Tha Grammar God's new record and producing a new video for MTV's Street Team '08, I'll be busy promoting the Workin' For The Man album this week.

TONITE!
Wednesday, October 15, 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
The People Speak Radio
The People Speak Radio
Host: David Swanson
Click HERE to LISTEN LIVE
JOIN THE CONVERSATION in the Virtual Auditorium

The People Speak Radio is concerned with a passion for guests from the realms of entertainment, the arts, literature, philosophy, politics, activism, healing, and environmentalism. All of the guests are united by a desire to share their experiences, work, organizations and talents with others. Through a live, hour-long format featuring host/guest interviews and a segment of audience questions for the guest, the goal is to entertain, involve, inform, perhaps, even inspire.

Host David Swanson is the Washington Director of Democrats.com and of ImpeachPAC.org. He is co-founder of the AfterDowningStreet.org and CensureBush.org coalition, creator of MeetWithCindy.org and KatrinaMarch.org, and a board member of Progressive Democrats of America.

Tonite David and I will talk about the implications of working for "The Man", the final presidential debate which will follow our conversation and of course, we'll talk about our good friends and yours, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.