Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 3/0
      Given: 0/0

Reported Post by Elisa Keisha

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Elisa Keisha has reported a post.

Reason:
      its started alright, but then the subjetc quickly transforms and I think its kind of out of place
      Forum: The Contested Zone
      Assigned Moderators: Nefertiti, Sourakhata

Posted by: Mordecai_7
      Original Content:
      Quote Originally Posted by Elisa Keisha View Post
      My feelings are the same as I stated before, that's why I used WP comments as introduction.

Anyways, Im also looking towards sister Warrior Princess comin back (cause im missing her!!) soon to further explain her own opinion.

And, to further mine: although im not a christian. I dont believe Christianity was created by Europeans, thats what they taught us, but as everything they claim theirs, it probably aint. Furthermore, if Jesus existed, and i mean as a man that wlaked on earth many centuries ago, Im dead sure he was not as NorthEuropeans paint him, blond, blue eyed, etc (In southern europe he's painted with tanned skin and brown hair). According to history and geography, Jesus was probably brown skinned and "whooly haired", I also think, if you are goin to believe in Christ as the son of God and worthy of praising, you better think of him or paint him in Your image, whatever that be. Doing different doesnt make a lot of sense.

And, ff anybody is goin to stop believin in Jesus because atrocities happen, he better stop believing in every other religions. Cause they are/were supoudsly there too when atrocities happen/ed
      Jesus of 2000 yrs. ago taught Islam, which is Peace. Europeans later called it Christianity with a hidden side to that religion, which is called Freemasonry. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad (PBUH) said in How To Eat To Live, bk II (pgs 46-48) that Jesus the son of Mary was a sign for the last days. That only Mary and her husband knew the birth of "Muhammad." Master W.D. Fard Muhammad, to whom all praises are due forever, was the first coming of Christ. THEM (PBUH) was Mary and The Most Honorable Silis Muhammad is the second coming of Christ. Mary gave (spiritual) birth to Christ. This not only refers to Mr. Muhammad (The Head), it also refers to His followers, or the body Christ. This is why Minister Farrakhan later married Sister Tynetta Muhammad and started calling himself Louis Farrakhan-Muhammad. He also gave out the name "Muhammad" liberally to his followers on the pretext that the name Muhammad was universally recognizable to other peoples of the world as well as highly respected. The Truth is that Farrakhan sought to obscure the name Muhammad so that the Truth about The Most Honorable Silis Muhammad would not be recognizable by those who did not know what the real Truth about himself (Minister Farrakhan) was. Minister Farrakhan is an IMPOSTER who has misled his followers into the false worship of an Exalted Christ while maintaining that he (Farrakhan) is the National Represetative of THEM (PBUH). Farrakhan says that THEM (PBUH) is somewhere in hiding waiting to return. The Exalted Christ. This is not only the act of Aaron in the bible when he misled the Children of Israel into Calf ((false) worship, but the same LIE that the Popes of the Catholic Church have told over the past 1,973 yrs. about themselves standing in place of Christ until Christ returns. BE AWARE of what Minister Farrakhan is telling you. He speaks alot of TRUTH, but it is TRUTH mixed with a vicious LIE.

Mordecai_7 is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 8/0

Why is it out of place ? I'm new to this so I would appreciate you telling me why. I thought I was in The Contested Zone. No holds barred. Speak your mind. That kind of thing. It's supposed to get ugly, and I really dont think I was ugly, just informative predicated on what I know to be the Truth. Perhaps you just dont like what I had to say. Perhaps your own personal sensibilities were offended, and you now object to my stating the Truth as I know it.

Elisa Keisha is offline Moderator

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

hmm excuse me for not informing you. I will remind myself not to think everybody should know how things work. sincerely, my fault.

Each thread its a topìc. People post thread so the rest of the members can share their opinion on the topic at hand or bring more information related.

If you want to talk about some subject, you can open a thread youself. Go to the forum you think it fits best (spirituality forum, afrikan world news forum, open forum, contested zone forum, etc, etc) and start a discussion there. Other members then could respond to your thread.

Anyways my brother, as i take my part of responsability on the misunderstanding, i believe it would be very positive for you if you dont assume so quicly that others might be reacting personally against you because of your opinions. That's not the game, not my game here.

I think your Truth is very respectable, but i also think we should leave each space for its own thing and going back to the same subject (even if its a big Truth) everywhere you write interrupts discussion and keep the rest of members from knowing other interesting aspects of your and your world view.

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

SANKOFA Asociación Cultural
      www.myspace.com/sankofacultura
      http://sankofacultura.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

hmm excuse me for not informing you. I will remind myself not to think everybody should know how things work. sincerely, my fault.

Each thread its a topìc. People post thread so the rest of the members can share their opinion on the topic at hand or bring more information related.

If you want to talk about some subject, you can open a thread youself. Go to the forum you think it fits best (spirituality forum, afrikan world news forum, open forum, contested zone forum, etc, etc) and start a discussion there. Other members then could respond to your thread.

Anyways my brother, as i take my part of responsability on the misunderstanding, i believe it would be very positive for you if you dont assume so quicly that others might be reacting personally against you because of your opinions. That's not the game, not my game here.

I think your Truth is very respectable, but i also think we should leave each space for its own thing and going back to the same subject (even if its a big Truth) everywhere you write interrupts discussion and keep the rest of members from knowing other interesting aspects of your and your world view.

Thank you for your information, sister. I can accept that. But why is it "my truth?" I think I already know the answer, I can only hope my people dont get trapped in America with no way out.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

I want to thank you for posting the information I gave you on the net, even if you view it as a security related issue. The Qur'an tells us that when TRUTH COMES FALSEHOOD MUST PERISH. Only a Truthful person will recognize Truth as such.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

what information?

and the first thing on must accept in a FORUM is, apart from the site rules and objectives, everybody have their own Truth, moreover when it comes to religion.

There are members here who worship monotheism in the form of christianity, Islam or Judaism, others worship other Afrikan Traditional Religions/Spiritual Systems and other different systems, and many members are not attatched to any religion at all. We must respect that in order to achieve unity.

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

what information?

and the first thing on must accept in a FORUM is, apart from the site rules and objectives, everybody have their own Truth, moreover when it comes to religion.

There are members here who worship monotheism in the form of christianity, Islam or Judaism, others worship other Afrikan Traditional Religions/Spiritual Systems and other different systems, and many members are not attatched to any religion at all. We must respect that in order to achieve unity.

The information I refer to is that which you posted under the key term Tynetta Muhammad, on page 6.

I understand and respect what you are saying. My duty is to speak the Truth, regardless of the consequences. It is upon those who hear me to accept it, or reject it. Beyond that, Black people should not be offended by what I have to say. We often times get angry without any objectivity and cannot agree to disagree in a civilized manner. Our people tend to become very violent when their sensibilities are offended, or vindictive.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

You say your game is not repression of speech. THIS IS MY FIRST DAY ON THIS SITE, yet, you have me on a status that results in be-head (kicked out altogether)/suspension. Not that I really care about the U.S.Constitution because it's not for us, but the action you've taken against me goes against the grain of the 1st Amendment, which embodies among other things, "the free exchange of thoughts and ideas." If I must tailor my thoughts to consider others...for the sake of unity, then you should tell everyone who enters The Contested Zone the same thing you told me. There should be no "speaking your mind" and no "getting ugly." Unless you are singling me out with KGB-type repression of speech. I'd be inclined to believe this isnt really the case if you you took me off the current status you have me on.

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Excuse me, what status are you talking about? I gave u an infraction when i saw you were writting non-related information on other people's threads repeatedly. But the infraction was already cancelled, so you have no status upon you.

I dont understand how you say you accept the information about the forum functioning, but still you accuse me of singling you.
      I repeat, it does not matter in what section you are posting, whether its the open forum or the constested zone, i was only asking for you to open a new thread if you want to talk about a different subject. Thats all. Do so, and watch how nobody gives you no warning or infraction. We ask the same from everybody.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. In MY opinion, any kind of truth can be discussed, rather than accepted or rejected. Even when we talk about religion, still there are some things that must gain the consensus (Igma) of the community. Thats what forums of dicussion are for.

Elisa Marvena Nyarai

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down

Excuse me, what status are you talking about? I gave u an infraction when i saw you were writting non-related information on other people's threads repeatedly. But the infraction was already cancelled, so you have no status upon you.

I dont understand how you say you accept the information about the forum functioning, but still you accuse me of singling you.
      I repeat, it does not matter in what section you are posting, whether its the open forum or the constested zone, i was only asking for you to open a new thread if you want to talk about a different subject. Thats all. Do so, and watch how nobody gives you no warning or infraction. We ask the same from everybody.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. In MY opinion, any kind of truth can be discussed, rather than accepted or rejected. Even when we talk about religion, still there are some things that must gain the consensus (Igma) of the community. Thats what forums of dicussion are for.

Perhaps I dont understand your system. A report in First World Security came across to me as singling me out for "speaking my mind." Now then, have I said "anything" that needs consensus approval before I continue?

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Exclamation

Aight Comrades lets move forward, use the pm system if you wish to continue this dialog.
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thread Information