0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Langalibalele has reported a post.

Reason:
      RACIST MORON
      Forum: Open Forum
      Assigned Moderators: BlackIsPower, Moorbey

Posted by: Slayer
      Original Content:
      God you guys are whiny good-for-nothings.

Before you assume so, let me state that I am not white. I'm not black either (thank god), but certainly not white.

In the past, I have tried to believe that "All humans are equal" in terms of potential for greatness, behavior, and whatnot. Over the past few months, as I've delved into issues of race and racism, I've realized that this is not the case, nor have I ever TRULY felt this way...I'd only been deluding myself in some feeble attempt to be PC...no longer will I do so.

Blacks have to realize that the majority of their problems come from within their own race/culture. You guys have just never learned to be civilized. While Europe and Asia were busy building civilizations, the Sub-Saharan black was building a mud-hut. Not much has actually changed...in Sub-Saharan black ruled countries, most people still live in mud-huts. Only in Euro-colonized countries is there even a semblence of human civilization.

I personally have only met a few black individuals which I could call "civil". The vast majority straddled the line between human and ape in terms of behavior, and yes, intelligence. It is no secret that blacks as a whole rank lowest on any measure of intellectual capacity. You guys claim it's because of racial/cultural bias in testing, yet Hispanics and Asians, which should suffer from the same handicap culturally, consistently do far better than blacks on these tests, and Asians in fact do better as a whole than whites do...so if the tests are racially biased towards whites, they're doing a piss poor job when another race can exceed them at their own tests.

This sums up black "intelligence".

Where are the great black philosophers and scientists? What grand contributions (besides picking cotton) have blacks done for races other than themselves? What grand contributions have blacks done period? I can't really think of any. As a race, you guys pale to all others.

You need to quit blaming YT and realize that if it weren't for European colonialism, you guys wouldn't be here on a forum...you'd be licking sticks and inserting them into termite mounds in search of your next meal. As oppressed as you feel, the only reason you guys have any degree of comfort in your lives is because YOUR African ancestors sold their own people into slavery. And don't forget, African blacks enslaved plenty of African blacks long before the rest of the world even knew you guys existed.

As a race, you guys take and take and ask and ask, but never give. You feel what blacks went through 150+ years ago somehow entitles YOU to something. Typical "GIBS ME DAT" attitude that is so prevalent in your culture.

It's not just whites that dislike you. Every other race dislikes you. Arabs, Asians, Hispanics (go to Mexico and you'll feel what it is to be oppressed as a black, hahaha)...and for good reason too. Wherever it is that blacks go, they bring poverty and crime with them. Most countries don't want you because they've all seen what a U.S. ghetto looks like, and certainly don't want that kind of shit there.

Anyway, just my $0.02.

Jalili is offline Continuing the Fight

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 1/0
      Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      He will be GONE
      "We may be investigated, incarcerated or murdered for the things we dare to write...
      But we are young and Black, fearless and free...
      Every poem, every incandescent word is a personal revolution"
      Celeste "ayasha" Golden (my queen rest well and I'll see you when I get there.)
      http://awrittenlifeapoeticsoul.blogspot.com/
      http://justiseverything.blogspot.com/

Thread Information