Forgot your password?

yah'nineh is offline Warrior

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 0/0
      Given: 0/0

Reported Visitor Message by yah'nineh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      yah'nineh has reported a visitor message.

Reason:
      I find this message, most importantly the images sent to me here, unnecessary, and are an aggressive manner in trying to prove some point that only he understands). It is unfortunate, but I guess, part of some lesson, that we have a white man in this forum, going around posting messages such as these.
      Profile: yah'nineh
      Assigned Moderators: rebelAfrika, JRSWRITER, Jalili, MsLioness, Nefertiti, SoularFlarez, Baba Ahmed, RBG Street Scholar, The Talking Drum Collective, Vic da god, XXPANTHAXX, Elisa Keisha, AfroNinpo, Jamila, RWalker, Langalibalele, Africa_SpokesPerson, TyreeA, Mosi Ngozi, MamaDahomey, Sourakhata, Majadi, BlackMic Radio, DreadedBliss, Seshat7, Im The Truth, Empress Yetzion, DJ RBG, Fenix, Del Jones, G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A., Jacuma, Nia Imani, Tehuti-4, SistahQ, I_ziz, BlackIsPower, Karen Hatter, Sankofa Uhuru, Shombay, nattyreb, Astrologer4U, TheNubianWarrior, manifestdestiny

Posted by: BouugaBougga
      Original Content:
      FACT #1: The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe,

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Greetings,

I want to make it clear that, it is not so much the content in this message that bothered me, but the images he posted along with it to prove his "facts". They are just down right ugly and offensive.

I would like to add though, that I appreciate that this man has been beheaded, (although, I do not know if it's for the same reason). What I do know is that this man will not stop, he is among us and has been among us for many years as he has stated in the "Self Rule" post. He admitted to being a white man using various names.

What bothers me is not that he is among us, what bothers me is the mission he is on and the manner in which he goes about carries out his mission.

Peace be upon you.

XXPANTHAXX is offline Organizer

Blog Entries
      Thumbs Up/Down
      Received: 29/0
      Given: 142/1

Blackicon Friends

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
      Asante sana Warrior Queen
      Nov 2, 2015 "Assata Shakur Liberation Day" marks 36 yrs of freedom for our Comrade Assata Shakur, Our Warrior was liberated from a NJ prison by Comrades In The Black Liberation Army click here to read more or here www.assatashakur.com

Thread Information